Senior Program Assistant Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, organized courteous Senior Program Assistant able to work with diverse clients. Skilled in communication and maintaining professional relationships with others. Thorough knowledge in standard Microsoft and Windows, Computer System Applications and Programs. Have certification in Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED training. To be a contributing member with a reputable company that has openings which are compatible with my past work experience.
Skills : Teaching, Microsoft Office, Teamwork, Typing, Customer Service, Data Entry, Filing, Fax, Office Management, Photoshop, Powerpoint, Receptionist, Sales, Website Design
- Provided appropriate developmental care and instruction for children and youth ranging in age from six weeks to five years old.
- Incorporated special instructions provided by parents such as special dietary needs, physical needs or other information that may affect the child or youth's experience in the program.
- Maintained control of and accounts for the whereabouts and safety of children and youth ranging in age from six weeks to five years.
- Cared for special needs children and youth, as directed by the director.
- Planned activities for program participants based on observed needs of individual children and youth.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects and communicated those objectives to students.
- Planned and conducted group time, free play, outdoor play and rest period activities for students that were developmentally and age-appropriately balanced.
- Provided direct and indirect instructional support to students in a positive environment.
- Employed appropriate strategies and techniques during instruction to improve social-emotional development, language, sensory-, perceptual, fine and gross motor skills, mathematics, cognition, the arts, science and technology, and social studies.
Bachelor Of Arts
Program Assistant II Resume
Summary : Professional and hardworking Program Assistant, dedicated to utilizing interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills to provide exceptional service in all aspects of the business. A team player and independent worker who can be relied on to complete any and all tasks required. To obtain a challenging position that allows me to utilize my strengths, skills, and grow and acquire new abilities.
Skills : CPR Certified, Food Handlers Certified, First Aid Certified, Pediatric First Aid Certified, Word, Excel, Outlook, Inventory
- Serves as a team leader for program staff with responsibility for the assigned operation of a CYS activity and program IAW applicable regulations.
- Maintaining control of and accounts for the whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Supervising children and youth during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities, field trips, outings, and special events.
- Encouraging member interest and establishing a program setting that promotes positive child and youth interactions with other children, youth, and adults.
- Planning, coordinating and conducting activities for program participants based on observed needs of individual children/youth.
- Preparing and implementing program options for children and youth with special requirements.
- Working with Trainer and Supervisor to implement activities and special events that meet the physical, social, emotional and cognitive needs of children and youth.
- Working with team members to prepare, arrange, and maintain indoor and outdoor activity areas and materials to accommodate daily schedule.
Nursing Program Assistant Resume
Summary : Nursing Program Assistant able to handle increasing levels of responsibility and high-volume fast-paced office duties. Interested in a position that would utilize my experience, training, and potential. Special strengths include providing excellent customer service; excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, patience, the maturity of judgment confidentiality, quick learner and able to complete tasks without supervision.
Skills : Patient Scheduling, Programming Assistant, Marketing & Sales, Scheduling Meeting, Answering Phones, Managing Database, Creating Memos, Emails, Spreadsheet, Gathering Reports
- Serving as the Program Assistant to the Nurse Executive along with infection control, nursing supervisors, nurse managers and Sterile Processing Service (SPS).
- Keeping the Nurse Executive's calendar, answering phones and posting time cards for the employees under her and another T&lLs in the Director's office.
- Transcribing committee minutes for nurse professional council, leadership council (back up), Nurse Professional Standards Board (NPSB) and reusable medical equipment committee.
- Typing all correspondence for the nurse executive and other members of the quad when needed.
- Tracking and updating several spreadsheets relating to nursing variance numbers and NPSB actions.
- Preparing proficiency templates on all registered nurses for Syracuse and CBOCS.
- Tracking the proficiency due dates and monitoring so the Supervisors turn them in 60 days before the due date.
- Typing standard operating procedures, posting time cards, preparing travel arrangements and providing other administrative support for the Chief of SPS.
Masters of Business Administration
Program Assistant/Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : Program Assistant/Program Coordinator who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale. Quality-focused team member committed to approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail. An assistant who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Served as the primary point of contact for multiple employees.
Skills : Typing 55, Microsoft Word 2007, Groupwise Software, Adobe Acrobat, Intranet, Social Media
- Managed website content for the committee on health care for underserved women, women with disabilities and tobacco, alcohol, and substance abuse webpages with updated material and pertinent resources.
- Guided documents through the review process, reviewed for consistency with existing college documents and guided documents through the publication process.
- Resolved conflicts and incorporate suggestions of the advisory committee into existing college documents.
- Managed logistical operational aspects of projects and committee deliberations including preparation of agendas book, minutes, reports, drafts or any other required documents, arrangements for special presentations.
- Prepared and managed documents in an electronic shared network environment.
- Organized and maintained up-to-date files pertaining to underserved women, smoking cessation, women with disabilities, and other special issues for administrative and program activities.
- Managed the development, production, and completion of assigned projects.
- Incorporated committee member comments and proofreader marks into reference lists and committee documents.
Program Assistant/Data Specialist Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Program Assistant/Data Specialist with excellent networking capabilities. Exercises independent judgment and decision making skills with elevated levels of confidentiality. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced office atmosphere while multi-tasking, prioritizing workload and keeping multiple schedules. Ability to work well with little or no supervision; self- initiated and innovative. To utilize my existing computer, clerical, and management skills while providing an opportunity for professional development and growth opportunities within your organization.
Skills : Communications, Interpersonal, Accounting, Organization, Leadership, Microsoft, Public Relations, Public Speaking, Conflict Resolution
- Compiling and summarizing program-related information and data gathered from a variety of sources while tracking and overseeing the status of a minimum of 8 projects a year.
- Preparing periodic status summary reports for designated communications representative in the institute.
- Advising potential applicants on correct procedures for submission of proposals for competitive, special and/or formula grant programs.
- Using subject-matter knowledge and technical vocabulary/terminology to communicate the exact nature of the information needed to respond to all technical questions raised by applicants and recipients of grant funds or other program-related matters.
- Arranging and preparing travel and logistics over 60 times or more every year.
- Preparing travel authorizations, vouchers, computing travel allowances in accordance with pertinent regulations, ensuring necessary attachments are included and providing answers to any questions.
- Processing time & attendance within our system called "Webt&A" and answering questions for 83 staff members in my division.
- Taking program-specific information from the division directors, national program leaders, or any other designee within the agency and reformatting the information to be suitable for brochures, handouts, and/or web posting.
Bachelor Of Science
Program Assistant Director Resume
Objective : Graduate-level Program Assistant Director seeking long term employment in a position that utilizes my education and work experience which enables me to make a positive contribution to the company. To obtain a position where I can us my skills, experience, and education to benefit the company and ensure excellent work skills.
Skills : Fast Learner, Pays Attention To Detail, Self-starter, Team Player, Proficient In Microsoft Office And Outlook Programs, Strong Communication, Interpersonal, And Organizational
- Performed routine tasks following verbal and written instructions, maintained control of and accounted for whereabouts and safety of children and youth.
- Assisted in providing and leading planned activities for program participants.
- Assisted in maintaining program participation data and completing the required daily reports.
- Provided care/supervision, oversight, and accountability for program participants in compliance with the department of defense service and local policies, guidance, and standards.
- Assisted in establishing a program environment that promotes positive child and youth interactions with other children, youth, and adults.
- Conducted appropriate play and learning activities to foster individual and group activity development.
- Interacted with children and youth using approved child guidance and youth development techniques.
- Supervised children and youth during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities, on field trips, outings, and special events.
Masters of Business Administration
Program Assistant - Team Leader Resume
Summary : Program Assistant able to handle sensitive information and transactions with discretion. Capable of prioritizing and completing multiple tasks. Strong communication and organizational skills. To become associated with an organization that allows me to embrace my love of assisting others, utilize my educational background, and gain further experience in public service.
Skills : Project Management, Event Planning, Creating/Managing Databases, Archiving Files, Drafting Correspondence, Writing Short And Long Memorandums
- Responsible for the initial patient/family contact (calls often involve the de-escalating highly charged situations), identified concerns and then connect/assign the caller to the appropriate staff member.
- Created and implemented (suggested and approved) procedures for handling and tracking service recovery vouchers for patient relations.
- Assisted the manager with the department requests for additional vouchers, provide historical data for that department, and recommend any additional training that may be needed for voucher usage.
- Assisted for a patient visit (greeting, escorting, research patient visit activity).
- Researched, recommended schedule and facilitate facilities for patient/family services.
- Acted as a liaison for the program by fielding incoming requests for assistance or information.
- Used sound judgment to handle the request and/or refer to a team member as appropriate.
- Provided referrals for services and ongoing follow-up with discharged families.
Lead Program Assistant Resume
Summary : Program Assistant/ Lead Program Assistant adept at setting priorities and managing multiple tasks. Ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. To obtain a challenging position that will utilize my skills and experiences that will provide me with an opportunity for growth and advancement. To utilize my variety of skills in a new area of work and continue to help the community.
Skills : MS Word And Excel, Knowledgable PowerPoint, Managing Calendars, Scheduling Meetings, Campaign Management, Optimizing Social Media Content, Coding
- Collected the information from clients and accurately input data into a computer with no more than 5% error rate.
- Filled out paperwork and lab slips as needed for clinical staff in a timely manner.
- Answered phone calls as designated by guidelines and routed phone calls to appropriate personnel.
- Assisted with reviewing and filing charts at the end of the clinic each day.
- Assisted co-workers with compiling and maintaining an adequate supply of records for clinic use.
- Posted lab in charts and entered data in computer with 5 days of receipt with a 97% accuracy rate.
- Submitted proper forms to epi unit when reporting positive std lab findings and treatment, completing within the time interval specified.
- Determined proper postage and posted outgoing mail daily and labs as needed.
- Posted all std labs and general labs to clinic records and computer system as received.
- Performed routine clerical duties to include preparing records, retrieving and filing charts.
High School Diploma
Administrative Program Assistant Resume
Summary : Reliable and motivated Administrative Program Assistant with 7+ years of experience providing administrative support. Excellent communication and computer skills, ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines, multicultural awareness and a high level of adaptability. To obtain a challenging position where my education and work experience will have a valuable contribution to the workplace.
Skills : Great Customer Service, Great Communication, Great People, Multitasking, Hard Working, Organizational, Friendly, Management, Professional, Customer Service, Cashiering
- Successfully established effective filing systems and creating a database for document tracking.
- Standardized filing system so supervisors could easily locate information in any file.
- Requested required documents from case managers, residential providers, and therapists.
- Collected, recorded, balanced and assured accurate records of disbursement for client and office petty cash.
- Coordinated with supervisors and staff the scheduling of staff consistent with their level of training and ensure staff is in compliance with required training.
- Performed duties of secretary/receptionist which included greeting visitors, sending and receiving mail, answering phone calls, recording meeting minutes and relaying messages and scheduling appointments.
- Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment, maintaining accurate records for all business supplies.
- Liaised with vendors to order and maintain an inventory of office supplies for two programs.
- Assured the timely submission of personnel paperwork and documents to human resources.
Program Assistant Resume
Summary : Independent Non- Profit Program Assistant with extensive experience in customer service, sales, and management. Strong interpersonal skills and a natural ability to positively relate with diverse personalities builds and establishes instant trust and credibility with internal and external customers. Excellent communication skills with proven leadership abilities by clear and realistic goals and motivating by example.
Skills : Women's Empowerment, Projects Grant Writing And Management, Financial Monitoring, Project Evaluation, Computer Proficiency (Office, Outlook, Social Media, Nvivo), Administrative/Organizational, Writing/Editing
- Interacted professionally with staff members, parents, supervisors, and volunteers.
- Participated in conferences with parents and staff. Briefed other employees and parents.
- Supervised children and youth during daily schedule of indoor and outdoor activities, on field trips, outings, and special events.
- Promoted and models safety, fitness, health and nutrition practices.
- Cared for special needs children and youth as directed by the supervisor. Notified supervisor of health, fire, and safety compliance concerns.
- Helped arrange for/serve appropriate snacks/meals, where applicable.
- Observed program participants for signs that may indicate illness, abuse or neglect, and reported as directed.
- Noted special instructions provided by parents. Ensured children and youth (as applicable) depart with an authorized person according to written parental instruction.
- Participated in program evaluation using designated instruments such as programmatic rating scales, risk assessment tools (as required), self-inspection materials and national accreditation tools.
Master Of Arts