Program Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where I can utilize my skills and knowledge in a recreational environment and to achieve advancement and gain experience. Experienced and dedicated professional, demonstrating solid interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills. I do extremely well in a fast paced environment as well as motivating and supervising staff.
Skills : Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Peoplesoft, Avaya, Typing, NICE.
- Directly supervised a team of 20-80 call center representatives.
- Point of contact for all employees for questions and concerns.
- Conducted training sessions for all new material and system implementation.
- Developed and reviewed performance reports.
- Completed all reviews with direct deport employees.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Monitored approximately 20 representatives' calls for quality and compliance.
- Reported all results back to upper management.
- Systems Experience: Daily usage of Microsoft Office Suite, including utilizing Microsoft Excel on a nightly basis to compile data for Account Staff.
Human Resource Management
Program Supervisor/Child Care Assistance Resume
Headline : Looking for a position that will not be simply a job, but rather a career that I can embrace and hopefully translate into a long lasting relationship with your company. I hope to use my experience, communication as well as people skills to be an asset to not only the company, but to be a familiar and permanent resource for your company for years to come.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Established and maintained community partnerships that enhance youth programming.
- Developed contractual process that ensured diverse & broad after school enrichment.
- Performed promotional presentation for community groups and addressed community concerns.
- Supervised 150+ staff, vendors and volunteers in 24 after school, teen and summer programs.
- Created and implemented staff development program and staff resource facility.
- Effectively interviewed, trained, placed and evaluated staff.
- Originated, developed, maintained & enhanced Recreation Reaps Rewards "Life Skills Curriculum".
- Designed multiple program initiatives, including Grand Rapids Public Schools Middle Schools.
Deputy Program Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a management position in a growing environment, utilizing proven abilities to promote, develop and achieve the organization's mission by building strong team relationships, establishing solid business practices and enrolling others in the vision.
Skills : Bilingual Russian, Fast Learner, Punctual, Innovative, Flexible.
- Acted as the lead teacher and fulfilled many duties.
- Oversaw the educational activities of the children.
- Managed and watched over kids of all ages from infants to school kids.
- Completed all the duties that are specific to each of the age levels.
- Worked hard to make the experience of the children a positive one.
- Maintained positive and supportive relationships with the staff and parents.
- Obtained very high feedback from the employer.
BA In Childhood Education
Social Services Program Supervisor Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic and articulate co-occurring clinical coordinator and therapist, patient and effective in dealing with a wide range of client personalities and cultures. Skilled in motivating both mental health and substance abusing clients in recognizing and understanding personal needs, problems, alternatives and goals using motivational interviewing and the Continuous Comprehensive Integrated System of Care (CCISC) Model.
Skills : Mental Health.
- Serve as manager-designee in absence of Program Manager.
- Provides informal clinical supervision to staff as needed.
- Conducts comprehensive intake assessments.
- Coordinates care for the full range of client's needs.
- Complies with all charting and documentation requirements per contract, funding agency and MHS Policy.
- Completes all charting and documentation as contractually required and in a timely manner.
- Skilled the use of MIS Insyst, and newly trained in MIS Anasazi.
Master Of Counseling
Client Program Supervisor Resume
Objective : Contact Center Leadership Professional with 10+ years global inbound/outbound contacts and back-office call center operations. Effective communicator with excellent listening skills and innate ability to build rapport with widely diverse groups of people. Organized, take charge leader with exceptional follow-through and detail orientation. Dedicated and dynamic leader with the goal of bringing people in the workplace together and bringing out the best in them through teamwork and cross-group collaboration.
Skills : United States Marine Corps.
- Led a team of 10 20 communicators in everyday activities and responsibility.
- Provided daily detailed feedback reports on the programs we called on and sent them to the Directors, Managers, and Account Staff.
- Graded every communicator on my team in their phone calls by completing a Quality Skills Assessment.
- Monitored all communicators in the Call Center while on the floor answering any questions that they may have on any program that they are calling on.
- Attended monthly meetings with the CEO and provided feedback and solutions for communicators who have been struggling.
- Ensured that all communicators within the Call Center were following proper policies and procedures at all times.
- Monitored the dialer an detailed time zones to ensure that we were contacting the proper donors at the right times within the Political Division.
Program Supervisor/Counselor Resume
Objective : Diverse clinical case management experience working with children and adults. Exceptional program management and leadership abilities. Over 6 years of supervisor experience and 10 years of youth development experience. Solid budget management experience. Maintained 100% compliance with state and federal regulations. Exceeded grant deliverable in providing high quality services to students, earning the respect from Chicago Public Schools and Metropolitan Family Services.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, RecTrac, Frontline, Excel.
- Responsible for the daily operation of the program site, including resident matters, staffing, and household management and maintenance.
- Monitor individual health status on a continual basis of each resident by scheduling and attending all appointments needed.
- Interview, hire and provide training to Direct Support Staff as well as addressing and documenting disciplinary issues while maintaining a professional work relationship with all staff.
- Manage all household accounts, receipts, timecards, training documents, status change reports, staff evaluations, and expenditure reports.
- Establish and maintain communication between day programs, families, legal representatives, case managers, Qualified Developmental Disabilities Professional (QDDP), health care professionals, and Administrator.
- Problem solving in unexpected situations by making decisions that are in accordance with the company policy, while still being in the best interest of our residents.
- Direct Support Staff Supporting residents according to their level of needs.
- Assisting with medications, personal care, and implementing goals for each resident, as well as providing proper documentation.
Day Program Supervisor Resume
Summary : Team player with excellent customer service, organizational and problem Solving skills. Able to cater to customer needs while ensuring company policies are followed and goals are being met. Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced-environment. Strong leadership skills.
Skills : Teambuilding & Supervision Staff Development & Training Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational, Customer Service, And Leadership Skills Excellent Time Management Skills Advanced Computer Skills In MS Office Suite And Other Applications/systems Type 60 Wpm.
- Managed 10 client programs with up to 160 Customer Service Representatives (CSR's) and 11 Team Supervisors.
- Coordinated with Client Services and client on client expectations and performance matrix guidelines, and worked with Team Supervisors and CSR's to meet client goals.
- Assigned, coordinated and controlled client system access codes.
- Managed and developed Team Supervisors and CSR's.
- Interviewed, hired and developed new CSR's and Team Supervisors.
- Analyzed and accumulated performance data, and submitted numerous reports.
- Completed performance appraisals and performance improvement plans.
Recreation Program Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain and maintain a position with an established and growing company in which I can develop a career path.
Skills : Skills Team Leadership, Team Building, Public Speaking, Negotiation.
- Assist in the assessment and development of Rehabilitation plans for adolescents and adults with behavioral and mental health diagnoses Managed the day to day operations of the company office and staff.
- Supervised a team of ten Family Services Coordinators.
- Ensuring the compliance of clinical files to the regulations of agency and Maps-MD Coordinating care with Maps-MD authorizing care managers.
- Submitting authorizations for services in a timely manner.
- Monitoring the client's situation to assure quality care as well as the appropriateness of the services, including review of documentation of providers, provider claims, and service delivery.
- Administered, tabulated, and allocated weekly payroll for company.
- Facilitate therapeutic crisis intervention services for children and adults.
- Organized weekly team meeting with focus on company progress and team building ideas to benefit clients.
BA In Sociology
Teen Program Supervisor Resume
Objective : A demonstrated fluency in English and Arabic has elevated the responsibilities and positions that I have held with United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
Skills : Customer Service, All Microsoft Office Program.
- Demonstrated outstanding supervising of the case management team and dedication to clients, as evidenced by repeated promotions throughout tenor.
- Achieved a record of 90% enrollment in FT and PT employment, college job training programs among clients, propelling both individual and program success through income generation.
- Provided highly visible, caring client service that resulted in successful implementation of program regulations.
- Collaborated closely with interdisciplinary team leaders to develop of appropriate case plans and meet clients' needs.
- Conducted interviews and, observations based on job analyses and wrote comprehensive job analysis reports for technical trade positions.
- Evaluate job applications on weekly basis for numerous operational and technical titles.
- Participated in a task force that created a new performance- management system for junior level employees.
Bachelors Of Science
Program Supervisor/Site Administrator Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time Supervising position in the autism field, to help adults and caretakers of children under the autism spectrum manage behaviors that are significantly appropriate in the child's social, language, academic, vocational and daily lives. My objective is to teach others the basic concepts of applied behavior analysis and how to implement them into their behavioral programs.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Project.
- Spearheaded creative development and project managed advertisements and POS for retailer and consumer packaged goods for this full service consumer promotions agency that provides in-store promotion creative development, in-store and mobile events, and sweeps programs.
- Led brainstorming sessions to develop new design concepts and programs for existing clients.
- Prepared cost estimates and project timelines; ensured timely project completion.
- Cultivated positive and enduring relationships with a diverse clientele, including Del Monte, M&M/MARS, Unilever, and Georgia Pacific on marketing projects.
- Provided direction to creative, production, and account management associated with a national co-marketing program at over 40 retailers for the 'Big Night In' Campaign, which included a 2-page spread with the full range of Del Monte products, coupons, and photo shoot.
- Designed a style guide reference sheet for Del Monte's recently acquired Nature's Goodness baby food, including compliance with trademark guidelines, numerous taglines, and baby images for each of the food, and product branding trademarks.
- Enhanced efficiency by collaborating with the head of production on the creation of a single brief broken out in sections, which was used for all types of projects and detailed all of the information.
Program Supervisor II Resume
Summary : To use my strong understanding of the mental health community to contribute to the benefit of my employer.
Skills : Mental Health.
- Responsible for the daily on-site management of fifteen staff members including training, staff development and written annual evaluations.
- Maintained required records by DD for all consumers such as progress notes, and individual service plans.
- Directly intervened in crisis situations that required a complete incident report.
- Established working relationships with families, guardians, case managers, social workers, and various agencies to coordinate service delivery to consumers.
- Ensured each consumer obtained the necessary medical and psychological treatment.
- Guaranteed the safety all consumers against fire, theft, physical and verbal abuse.
- Maintained the finances for each consumer such as personal allowance, earnings and banking.
- Assisted Program Director with monitoring program budget, coordinating maintenance of the facility, and 24 hour availability to clients and staff.
BA In Business Administration
Program Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position working in a stimulating environment where I can use my talents, education and skills to help the company expand, meet and surpass goals; while gaining knowledge and opportunities for advancement and personal growth.
Skills : Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word.
- Selects, manages and develops staff through conferences, mentoring, training, and performance appraisals.
- Studies cases and provides policy interpretation.
- Prepares management reports, analyzes information for management and responds to issues.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors service delivery in assigned area to ensure effective and efficient program operations with high volume activities in all areas.
- Interprets policies, procedures, rules, regulations, or standards to others (for example, staff, applicants, clients, providers, vendors, the public, and community organizations).
- Analyzes and effectively redistributes the workload to have a positive impact of timeliness, accuracy, and meeting program goals and expectations.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with others.
Master of Science