Program Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Program Coordinator with 2 years of experience in academic advisement/counseling and HR, with exceptional dedication to work. Outstanding customer service skills. Ability to work in a very stressful environment. Ability to multitask. Exceptional attention to details. Focused on developing a positive work environment through effective communication. Can work alone and as a team member.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Power Campus, College Board Strong Working With Salesforce, Concur, and Other CRM programs.
- Customer service and operations support key player evaluating local campus operations.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership abilities that allowed to perform all supervisory roles during an extended gap in director leadership.
- Provided daily communication with current and prospective students through phone calls, emails, and in-person appointments and walk-ins.
- Reviewed and evaluated credentials, including application, transcripts, personal statement, test scores and letters of recommendation to ensure application completion.
- Advised students with inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner, provided guidance on application completion, and other concerns.
- Assisted to prospective and current students with Columbia college education and career tools and resources.
- Performed clerical and customer service functions including greeting, routing telephone calls, and scheduling appointments, processing academic and administrative documentation and performing data entry.
- Promoted student success by providing information and support to students, as well as assistance on registration, admission requirements and procedures.
- Demonstrate and communicate current, detailed and accurate knowledge of university policies, title iv and state regulations to prospective and current students.
- Work with faculty and staff to identify students having academic problems, including attendance issues, and strive to overcome these issues to promote student success and retention.
- Educated military students and their families with different military educational programs and portals.
Academic Program Coordinator Resume
Headline : An organized, goal-oriented Program Coordinator with 6+ years of experience, continually maintains an upbeat attitude while managing multiple projects. Interacts calmly with demanding clients, and urgent requests. Professional, flexible, and maximizes time to meet important deadlines. Offers a unique combination of creativity and analytical skill with the ability to assess both vantage points to create cost-effective solutions for clients internally and externally.
Skills : Employee Training, and Development, Boolean Search Expert, Strong Interpersonal, and Communication, Operations Management, Conflict Resolution Technique, Time Management, Search Engine Optimization, Customer Relations, Project Planning, Contract Negotiations, Strong Leadership, Ability To Work In A Team, Detail Oriented, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office, and Peoplefluent.
- Supporting the university relations team which includes coordinating events for successful career fairs on behalf of them.
- Organizing and managing executive (VP) events (to include meals, room set-up, marketing materials) all while staying within an organizational budget.
- Analyzing current program spending and share cost-saving measures with the director to increase savings to the bottom line.
- Cultivating relationships with vendors and reviews and executes their contractual agreements.
- General office duties such as ordering supplies and snacks needed for the innovation center.
- Traveling between the main location and GA-tech innovation center bi-weekly to hand-out paychecks to associates.
- Scheduling and coordinates team meetings to include (lunch, meeting room and conference line set up and video) coordinates office tours for interns and new associates to visit our ga tech facility.
- Assisting the project manager with facilitating case study, interview and q&a for 165 candidates.
- Coordinating candidate travels arrangements and collects travel expense information for reimbursement.
Program Coordinator II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Program Coordinator. An outgoing, energetic individual seeking to utilize exceptional communication, time management, and technical skills to support an organization's mission and make positive contributions towards its success.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, MITC Software,Adobe Acrobat, & Reader, Intermediate IT Support, Social Media Marketing, Community Development, Economic Development, Data Analysis, Research, Project Management, and Project Development.
- Serving as a case manager for 40 special needs individuals who require assistance with community acceptance and integration.
- Responsible for oversight and maintenance of current programming, as well as the development of new programming for participants.
- Management, oversight and professional development of 12+ staff members.
- Designing, implementing and modifying individualized plans for program participants for increased community acceptance and integration.
- Interfacing with representatives of state and local agencies to manage the coordination of care for program participants.
- Oversight for identification and selection of program participants to ensure an appropriate fit for organizational programs.
- Conducting research and engage in collaborative grant development efforts to support programmatic needs and innovations.
- Responsible for maintaining comprehensive case management including the accurate and timely submission of reports such as daily activity, progress, incident, attendance and statistical reports as required.
- Ensuring participant files maintained in compliance with federal, state and local guidelines and regulations.
- Meeting with program participant and his/her family members and significant others including representatives of community service boards and state agencies, as needed, to discuss the program participant's satisfaction, progress, needs, health, monitor growth, and development, as well as assess the need for program modification.
Program Coordinator/Office Manager Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Program Coordinator. I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your organization and establish an enjoyable career for myself.
Skills : MS Office Suite, (Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word), Adobe, Quicken AIS CCURE System, FileMaker Pro, OPDRS, WORQs, MyWSU.edu, SUNAPSIS, Bilingual-Spanish, Multi-tasker, Strong Customer Service, and Detail Oriented.
- Providing oral/written information to departments regarding hosting/hiring procedures for international faculty and staff.
- Providing immigration and clerical support in the processing of immigration documents, correspondence with WSU departments, communications with pertinent governmental agencies, and international faculty and scholars.
- Acting as a liaison between the services and departmental contacts, faculty and scholars to facilitate petition requests, answer questions to facilitate completion of case-related tasks or processes; respond to inquiries by providing program.
- Tracking, monitoring and maintaining records of j1 scholar medical insurance compliance, and take and review j1 scholar intake documents.
- Responding to requests for information, answer questions regarding immigration procedures and /or status of petitions or departmental requests.
- Drafting correspondence, compile and copy documents for petition filings, other notices, and forms.
- Preparing necessary immigration and employment-related forms adhering to deadlines governed by federal regulations.
- Establishing and maintain paper and electronic records and files for international faculty/scholars, utilizing applicable databases; prepare statistical reports.
- Providing notary service for international faculty and scholars, and international programs.
Senior Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : 24+ years of extensive experience as a Program Coordinator. Looking to continue my career in the mental health field. Returning home to Hawaii. Assisting first responders with their counseling needs with evidenced-based mental health services.
Skills : Community Development, Economic Development, Data Analysis, Research, Project Management, Project Development, Microsoft Office, Event Planning, Customer Service, Calendar Management, Budgeting, Communication, and Critical Thinking.
- Managing a program of 1,200 mentally ill/developmentally disabled (mi/dd) clients.
- Reviewing & signing off on individual service plans, initial assessments, benefit assessment renewals (called data sets), all fiscal reports & purchase requisitions.
- Coordinating quarterly social dance events for 400 clients & their collateral staff, family & friends.
- Overseeing crisis & stabilization services and managing a client caseload.
- Maintaining a positive therapeutic relationship with our clients so that when they need intervention..
- Development, implementation & maintenance of both the star & the CNP youth programs has been a lot of work & fun.
- Supported development of framework and evaluation method to guide implementation of electronic medical record messaging pilot for external client.
- Responsible for training and development of staff and managing staff schedules.
Program Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Dependable Program Coordinator with 4+ years of experience bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem-solving skills. Very dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems.
Skills : Fast Learner, Time Management, Budgeting, and Accounting Principles, Organizational Practices, Supervisory Practices, and Principles, Both Verbal and Written Communication.
- Developing and scheduling program work plan in accordance with specifications and funding limitations; oversees daily operations and coordinates activities of program; determines priorities.
- Monitoring and approving program expenditures ensuring that budget allocation is not overspent.
- Preparing or assists in preparation of the proposal for funding and/or funding continuation from outside sponsors.
- Conferring with and advises staff, students and others to provide technical advice, problem-solving assistance, answers to questions and program goals and policy interpretation.
- Coordinating activities of the program with inter-related activities of other programs, departments or staff to ensure optimum efficiency and compliance with appropriate policies, procedures, and specifications.
- Preparing periodic reports, financial statements, and records on program activities, progress, status or other special reports for management or outside agencies.
- Evaluating program effectiveness to develop improved methods; devises evaluation methodology and implements; analyzes results and recommends and/or takes appropriate action.
- Reviewing applications or other program documents independently or in conjunction with supervisor to determine acceptance or make decisions pertaining to the program.
- Recruiting program participants, members, and volunteers utilizing most appropriate promotional or marketing methods, such as individual letters, brochures or presentations at meetings.
Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : I bring over 10+ years of experience in working with state agency and organization leaders, college administrators, and local project managers as a Program Coordinator, to support administration of statewide programs and activities.
Skills : SurveyGold, Specialist Budget Creation, Audit and Management, Proof and Edit Reports and Documents, Data Entry.
- Collecting or recording data utilizing various resources in coordination with the state agency, a statewide organization, and university contacts at the request of grant funders or grantee administrators; and creating reports from data collected.
- Management of an Internet-based collaboration and document management site (Sharepoint).
- Contributing to budget development; review, proofing and editing up to 900 pages of the grant proposal.
- Compiling approximately 25 separate project budget and narrative documents into a combined proposal; process planning and prioritizing activities; and submission of documents to state and federal requirements within deadlines.
- Developing a cost center/warehouse with an inventory of $47,000 in program materials.
- Coordinating office operations for the team overseeing statewide administration of a multi-million dollar grant.
- Responsible for recruiting and training program volunteers, as well as performing necessary screening and time reporting procedures.
Project/Program Coordinator Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Program Coordinator. Dedicated and focused team player with experience in nonprofit sectors who have proved to excel at prioritizing, organizing and effectively communicating to achieve project goals. Seeking a career-oriented role of increased responsibility and capacity. Ethically responsible and passionate about playing a role in assisting underserved populations.
Skills : Social Media Specialist, Microsoft Office, Employee Screening, and Selection, Meticulous Attention To Detail, Client Advocacy, Excellent Writing Intake, & Program, Recruitment, Data-Tracking System Management, Fully Bilingual Reads, Writes and Speaks(Spanish, English), Public Speaking & Program Presentations.
- Responsible for implementing and applying program protocols to newly funded workforce program.
- Coordinating program events and graduations as well as organization-wide events and functions.
- Organizing all aspects of quarterly meetings held between stakeholders, funders and program partners.
- Managing database with event pictures and success stories for team distribution and social media sites.
- Coordinating and attending community benefit projects with participants and outside agencies.
- Creating and facilitating workshops on technology and social media etiquette in the workplace.
- Reporting outcomes that documented program events and functions out to funders on a monthly basis.
- Working as a program liaison with the communications department to monitor and properly issue and distribute program material to outside agencies.
- Presenting program for recruitment at a federal halfway house and two state prisons on a weekly basis.
- Creating various drives and fundraising events that benefit the organization and the population we serve.
Program Coordinator Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Program Coordinator. I am seeking a full or part-time professional position where I can utilize my problem-solving, accounting, and customer service skills.
Skills : Event Planning & Logistics, Excellent Interpersonal, Culturally Sensitive, Strong Communicator, Attentive Listener, Creative, Self-starter, Fast Learner, Detail Oriented, Problem Solver, Demonstrating Leadership, Self Motivating, Organized, Conceptualizing, Negotiating, Demonstrating Confidence, Setting/Achieving Goals. Additional: Audio Visual Equipment, 10 Key, Multiline Phone Systems, and Wireless Communication Devices.
- Assisting with overall coordination of the DCS video conferencing equipment in the 18 regional hubs and central office.
- Handling routine departmental activities related to training documentation and coordination.
- Ensuring all logistical requirements related to the DCS master calendar are met.
- Coordinating with the administrators to ensure that the training is entered into the computer database; assisting with lodging requests as a backup to the IU schedule.
- Providing assistance to trainers as requested and any other related duties to ensure that all scheduled pieces of training are going well, all within established timelines.
- Maintaining and creating numerous reports and rosters utilizing the online training portals.
- Maintaining information related to the DCS regional training centers including contact information.
- Monitoring information related to the forensic interviewing certification program in coordination with the DCS lead supervisor assigned to this program.
- Coordinating and providing assistance with yearly workshops including the annual director's workshop, the annual supervisor's workshop, and the supervisor quarterly workshops.
- Coordinating printing of participant and trainer manuals for the DCS hotline training and the resource and adoptive parent training program.
Program Coordinator I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Program Coordinator. Community Health Educator is adept at developing comprehensive health education programs and initiatives. Background includes extensive budgeting and grants writing experience.
Skills : Program Management, Leadership Development, Community Outreach, Budget Management, Data Entry, Customer Relationship Management, Microsoft Office, and EMR.
- Drafting meeting agendas supplies advance materials and executed follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
- Managing all clinical and administrative aspects of the diabetes prevention program.
- Explaining program offerings and requirements to participants and answer related questions.
- Developing and updating oral and written materials regarding benefits, healthcare, and trends.
- Entering client data in a centralized database and maintains up-to-date case records for all clients.
- Collaborating with community leaders, organizations and public agencies to promote holy cross health service programs in the community.
- Teaching the matter of balance course, memory academy, and diabetes prevention program in a community health setting.
- Attending health fairs and events to promote holy cross health programming in the community.
- Performing falls prevention screenings in the community with the use of a Biosway (Biodex) equipment in the community.
- Performing health screenings and falls prevention screenings in the community.