Headline : An accomplished Assistant Program Director in both the field of human services and hospitality. Recognized by staff, colleagues and leadership for keen ability to build genuine relationships with clients, staff, and stakeholders leading to excellent outcomes. To create, plan, and implement programs in a flexible, enriching and dynamic environment; while helping individuals appreciate recreation in an outdoor setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CASA Manager, Court View Data Base, Program Planning And Implementation
- Management of boutique insurance program for plastic surgeons, including hiring and supervising sales team of up to three account executives.
- Monitored and maintained expense tracking for the department, including planning annual conference attendance (up to 10 per year), approving and booking travel for account executives, approving expense reports and credit card charges for account executives.
- Involved in establishing an annual budget with the chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
- Liaisoned between the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) business development teams regarding program's paid endorsement/partnership, including advertising campaigns, additional paid sponsorships, outlining program updates for member distribution, conference attendance, and member participation.
- Attended larger plastic surgery conferences held by the ASPS, ASAPS, and other state plastic surgery societies, coordinated exhibit space and additional sponsorship opportunities with societies.
- Three-month non- compete agreement was enforced during mediation; during those three months, Aesthetisure was created.
- Managed program's formation including a lead role on an internal team of management, accounting, and IT. , holding weekly status update meetings, direct contact with an insurance broker and carriers to have a policy written.
- Worked directly with a marketing firm to create and trademark program's logo and marketing scheme supervised and approved all marketing materials that were created.
- Supervised the creation of and provided content for both public-facing and proprietary back-end websites.
- Responsible for monitoring brand recognition through social media resumed all duties of hiring, supervising and supporting the sales team.
- Established strategic marketing plan including direct mailings, sales calls, conference attendance.
B.S.B.A. in Marketing
Program Director Intern Resume
Summary : Highly energetic and experienced Support Counselor/Program Director with a strong background in both education and administration. Able to manage both a large staff and large groups of children. Deeply mindful of all parental concerns and priorities. Goal oriented, focused, and driven by results. To use my vast experience in conjunction with increasing technology, to allow for personal advancement, growth, education and overall improvement of my skills, knowledge, and experience.
Skills : Excel, Word, Curriculum Development, Scheduling, Supervising, Accounts Receivable, Office Management, Payroll
- Demonstrating outstanding verbal/written communications and leadership skills to effectively resolve teaching challenges and promote a positive learning environment.
- Handling various types of administration including, letters, phone calls, emails, forms, and data entry.
- Scheduling and communicating program activities, including tours, and parental concerns.
- Collaborating with office management to maintain positive working conditions.
- Maintaining family accounts and ledgers, including providing weekly billing statements.
- Supervising facility to comply with Kansas licensing regulations for childcare centers.
- Maintaining bookkeeping tasks for the center as a whole: including, but not limited to daily deposit reports, monthly fte reports, staff training logs, DCF child care benefit payments, KVC attendance, and payments, as well as bi-monthly payroll reports.
- Informed parents of facility enrollment procedures policies and activities.
- Recommended behavior improvement strategies to optimize learning experiences.
- Monitored facility activities to ensure compliance with local and state requirements.
- Ensured all staff was trained in first aid communicable disease recognition and awareness of possible child abuse.
Associates Of Arts
School Program Director Resume
Summary : After School Program Director experienced in solution management and customer relations. Dedicated to helping others and providing services that are beneficial to the community. Excel at prioritizing task and multitasking in a fast-paced environment. Committed to providing the best possible product for customers. To obtain a position that allows me to utilize and expand on my work experience while encouraging and allowing room for growth within a company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Calendar Management, Program Development, Community Outreach, Writing, Client Communication, Educational Program Design, Youth Mentoring, Event Coordination, Budget Planning
- Managing customer relations, updating customer profiles using dash platform, our facility online management software, to maintain accurate information of our customers and streamline the registration process.
- Returning all emails and phone calls in a timely manner business development and program management, successfully launched a satellite location.
- Developing the employees from hiring to training to managing daily tasks and schedules.
- Developing and managing class schedule ensuring customer and program needs are met.
- Managing inventory of class supplies such as jersey, medals, and other class necessities.
- Over the last 12 months increased enrollment by 10% and increased revenue by 20%.
- Analyzed numbers to understand the supply and demand of class needs to maximize registration for the upcoming session.
- Managing all marketing and advertisement o send 10,000+ mailings to our target demographics in the locations zoned for each program every other session.
Bachelor Of Arts
Marketing And Program Director Resume
Headline : Assistant Program Director with six years of knowledge and experience working in the Social Service field with various levels of federal, state, local, and community programs. Responsibilities includes: the administration and management of individuals and family of persons, with Mental Disorders, Developmental Disabilities, and Mental Retardation. Overseeing and monitoring individuals' day-to-day activities, service networking to assure that the consumer received services in a supportive, effective and efficient manner. Familiar with various computer information systems, payroll, accounting, and community outreach.
Skills : Leadership Development, Project Management, Software Development, Sales, Data Analysis, Business Analysis, Strategic Planning, Business Intelligence
- Coordinating organizational, pragmatic, and financial element of services provided to clients.
- Ensuring that each child's physical, social, emotional, educational, and recreational needs are met.
- Developing an organizational management structure which promotes best practices, facilitate optimum delivery of service and ensures each UAC's safety and wellbeing.
- Creating and maintaining the internal policy and procedure manual of the organizational structure and each pragmatic function based upon state licensing requirements, the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) policies and procedures, the cooperative agreement and/or statement of work and the agency's internal policies and procedures.
- Reporting all requirement of the cooperative agreement to designated ORR/DCS project officer.
- Conducting periodic case review to ensure that assessment and recommendation meet standard child welfare practices and program guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance with ORR standards, state licensing standards, and all accreditation standards.
- Act as liaison among local facilities, staff, child, federal ORR/DCS staff, and legal representative for children in care.
- Facilitating and/or supervising appropriate programming, treatment, and discharge planning.
- Participating in service expansion planning, budget preparations, short and long term planning.
BS in Kinesiology
Assistant Program Director Resume
Summary : A highly motivated performance-driven Assistant Program Director looking for an opportunity to utilize my Sales/Management experience in a team-oriented environment with the common goal of organizational success. Proven leadership capabilities in coaching/developing others and a passion for working with clients to help them reach their maximum potential while delivering outstanding results and improving performance. Possess outstanding analytical thinking, relationship building, and facilitation and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Managerial, Project Management, New Product Development, New Product Launches
- Responsible for team collaboration and provision of all aspects in clinical and the institute's IOP program.
- Providing direct supervision and auditing of the institute's program.
- Ensuring facilities safety and emergency plans are implemented, audited and reviewed on a monthly basis.
- Assisting in supporting admissions and outreach as needed participates in weekly staff meetings and other management meetings.
- Demonstrating process improvement through monthly quality reporting, financial goals, and analysis, ensuring all training plans and certifications are current responsibilities include staff meetings, supervision, annual evaluations, disciplinary actions, timecards, staff schedules, milieu operations, training, quality improvements and other duties as needed.
- Assisting in interviewing and hiring of appropriate staff ensures the safety, quality, and consistency of the program schedule conducts chart audits and documentation reviews, including incident reporting.
- Responsible for appropriately monitoring/or charting significant events that occur regarding patient/client treatment during assigned shift.
- Responsible for appropriately charting significant events that occur regarding patient/client treatment during assigned shift.
- Responsible for assigning transportation services as needed and/or directed.
- Responsible for conducting non-invasive searches and urine analysis as necessary.
- Escalates issues and/or concerns regarding clients to the clinical team as needed.
Administration/Program Director Resume
Objective : Insightful research and social work Administration/Program Director skilled in assessing crisis victims using biopsychosocial evaluation methods. An energetic leader specializing in substance abuse, family violence, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Special knowledge of case management, individual and group counseling, educational processing, and crisis intervention.
Skills : Change Management, New Business Development, Financial Management, Financial Analysis, Pricing, Lean Manufacturing, Team Building, Customer Service, Project Management, New Product Development, New Product Launches
- Facilitated in the creation of a strategic plan and an in-depth program addressing the immediate and long-term needs of homeless women and children in crisis.
- Generated a case management model focusing on employability, education, financial, physical and mental health, interpersonal relationships, and life skills training.
- Screened and recruited incoming clients, volunteers, and potential collaborations for admission into the program.
- Collaborated with clients and inter-agency personnel to identify strengths and weaknesses, short and long term goals, and steps needed to achieve desired goals.
- Utilized crisis intervention and cognitive-behavioral techniques to stabilize and attend to biopsychosocial factors such as substance abuse, mental or physical illness, poverty, unemployment, or physical abuse.
- Interviewed clients, reviewed records, conducted assessments and conferred with other professionals to evaluate the mental or physical condition of clients or patients.
- Monitored, evaluated, and recorded client progress with respect to treatment goals.
- Educated clients and community members about mental or physical illness, abuse, medication, or available community resources.
- Assisted clients in adhering to treatment plans, such as setting up appointments, arranging for transportation to appointments, or providing support.
- Referred client or family to community resources for housing or treatment to assist in recovery from mental or physical illness, following through to ensure service efficacy.
- Counseled or aided family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting the client.
Masters in Social Work
IT Program Director Resume
Headline : Results-driven IT Program Director Professional with a proven track record to manage complex engineering programs through the entire development life cycle. Recognized for Transparent Leadership skills and the ability to lead diverse cross-functional teams, domestically and internationally, to ensure optimal and coordinated team execution. Expertise in building and managing OEM, vendor and customer relationships at technical as well as executive levels. Proven skills in Change Management. Demonstrated abilities to distill abstract requirements into actionable items and engineering deliverables. Exceptional communication skills at all levels of the organization.
Skills : Project Management, Client Relationship Management, Program Management, Process Improvement, Process Improvement, Problem Resolution, Change Management, Contract Management, Contract Management, Cost Control
- Developing operating plans and workable business processes for own department in alignment with function strategy.
- Managing larger business processes and/or projects, setting priorities and measurable objectives, monitoring, and reporting on the process, progress and results.
- Responding to, solving and making decisions on business requests that have broader department impact and/or moderate risk.
- Presenting alternative solutions to business issues by leveraging the broader organization.
- Responsible for own work and contributing to team, department and/or business results.
- Acting in a consultative fashion to implement programs impacting the broader organization.
- Assisting in the development and communication of broader organizational goals.
- Achieving results against budget within the scope of responsibility.
- Taking calculated risks to move the department or team forward.
- Developing and using systems to organize and keep track of information.
- Balancing the interests of own group with the interests of the organization.
MBA in Entreprenuership
Program Director/Instructor Resume
Summary : Program Director/Instructor with over 8 years in management and teaching. Thoroughly understands the learning process, accreditation, standards, and works hard to adapt methods and use various teaching styles. To work in an organization that allows for growth and is a place where I can utilize my experience and knowledge to assist those in need.
Skills : Knowledge Of Programmatic Accreditation, Schedule Management Procedures, Lesson Planning, Organized, And Detailed, Budgeting, And Financial Management, Personable And Approachable, Course Planning, Enthusiastic, Great Customer Service
- Serving as the academic leader and managed the administrative functions of the program.
- Acting as supervisor to departmental instructors and setting the tone for overall quality, community involvement, and performance results.
- Successfully managing course scheduling, fiscal management, development, and implementation of operational procedures, student management, retention, and special projects.
- Taking appropriate and timely action to respond to administrative department reports, and daily dashboards.
- Using input from student surveys, advisory boards, faculty, graduates, employers, and outcome assessments, participates in curriculum development and review workshops to improve the delivery of the curriculum, etc.
- Completing timely orders for supplies, equipment, and textbooks and ensuring all equipment is well maintained.
- Monitoring the facility and lab to make sure that it is safe, clean and well organized at all times.
- Using software to build program class schedule to maximize facility use, class size, and student average registered credits.
BS in Business Management
Program Director/Outreach Director Resume
Objective : Self-motivated Program Director/Outreach Director experienced in leading programs and organizations towards achieving objectives and initiatives. Articulate communicator accomplished in motivating, training, and supervising managerial staff, delegating duties, and implementing/expanding programs and services. Practiced in managing programs/departments, organizing/monitoring workflow, and enhancing performance.
Skills : Community And Organizational, Partnering, Monitoring And Evaluation, Self-Starter, Dependable And Team Oriented, Strong Communication, Presentation, Analytical, And Time Management
- Directing all aspects of program development and operational flow of programs to strengthen families and promoting family stability.
- Through a preventive, early intervention, supporting parent and early education program.
- Through life skill workshops, directing case management, and crisis intervention.
- Providing program management of 4 program areas child development, adult basic education, job readiness, parent education (nurturing), and home visitation.
- Monitoring service delivery of health education, services coordination, parent support/involvement, outreach, collaboration, and resources.
- Knowledge of parent and child population cultural competencies, psychological, health, social, and emotional needs.
- Implemented a system of regular data feedback and utilization for continuous program improvement and individualized planning for children and families.
- Oversaw strategies to increase program enrollment, recruitment and retention maintain personnel records, records of meetings and functions, organizational policies and procedures, grant applications, monthly/quarterly reports, and other significant documents.
- Preparing and submitting requisitions for supplies and materials; maintain an inventory of equipment, forecasting needs for supplies, materials, equipment, repairs, and other potential expenditures.
- Marketing programs to educate agencies and communities about programs and services.
Masters Of Social Work
Program Director Resume
Summary : Support Counselor/Program Director experienced in leveraging expertise to enhance companywide operations while reducing costs. Skilled in program planning, implementation and evaluation, organizational development, strategic planning, process improvement, policy development and implementation, human resources, and training. Seeks a mid-upper level position in your organization commensurate with my education, knowledge base and work experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Recruiting, Hiring, Training Staff, Administrative Duties, Budget Management, Budget Development, Grant Writing, Youth Development, Member Services
- Developed, implemented and administer parenting support services program.
- Manage independent living services, supported living services, deaf interpreter, parenting support services, and second-chance programs, respectively.
- Selected and assigned staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
- Coordinated activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluated and verified employee performance through the review of completed assignments and work techniques.
- Identified staff development and training need and developed the appropriate training materials.
- Maintained records, prepared reports, and composed correspondence relative to the work at hand.
- Conferred with clients circle of support and staff regarding the consumer's individual program plan and offer constructive suggestions on how they can aid in promoting functional growth.