Integration Engineer Resume
Objective : More than 8 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Support of Enterprise Integration Applications in Manufacturing and Banking & Finance domain. Widely experienced as Tech Lead for multiple software development projects. Expertise in Systems Integration with TIBCO Suite of products.
Skills : Tibco Integration -- TIBCO Business Works 5.X, TIBCO.
- Leveraged its existing Customer Service to perform order entry using G&K's GKdirect SAP technology, as well as TIBCO and web technologies.
- Used of G&K's SAP system facilitated billing, sales commissions, as well as, field revenue and cost recognition whereas TIBCO was used as the integration tool between G&K and Vendor systems Roles & Responsibilities Responsible for requirement gathering, finalizing vendor Integration design, attending project estimation and status meetings with the Canadian team.
- Responsible for all the integration development.i.e SAP outbound data to Vendor and Vendor Inbound data to SAP.
- Responsible for coming up with the mapping document between SAP and Vendor systems.
- Responsible for interacting with vendor's technical team to understand their system and making sure the proper handshake between vendor system and G&K system.
- Responsible for the system integration testing between SAP to TIBCO and TIBCO to Vendor.
- Responsible for documenting all the test cases and exceptions, if at all.
Jr. Integration Engineer Resume
Objective : To obtain a Integration Engineer position in the Information Services industry providing both a challenge and an opportunity to contribute to the right organization.
Skills : NIX Administration, Software Development, Troubleshooting, Integration.
- Responsible for systems integration life cycle of Practice Office Management Information Systems (POMIS) to WebMD Practice portal.
- Integrated and Deployed to aggregate all components of a customer's solution, perform software load, and quality assurance tests, integrate the application-ready solution with the client's existing architecture, and deployed the solution throughout the network.
- Provided a transition management plan for moving from the existing to the new solution environment Interface deployment tools include message broker engines, (Cloverleaf and XLink) for disparate interfacing, modular web-enabled components - COM, ActiveX, JSP, ASP, XML.
- Completed meta-data interface builds from HIS system to fully integrate into Java-based web portal.
- Designed and implemented the web-enabled patient demographic interface from Medical Manager application to Clinical Lab portals for WebMD/Envoy.
- Ensured internal software development methodologies adhere to designated specifications.
- Developed and followed software Test Plan for both in-house software and deployment sites.
- Facilitated project meetings as necessary.
- Co-ordinated vendor attendance.
Sr. Integration Engineer Resume
Summary : Accomplished in Object-Oriented Design and Analysis with extensive experience in the full life cycle of the Integration Engineer process including requirements definition, prototyping, interface & implementation, testing and maintenance.
Skills : Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Coherence, TIBCO, WebMethods, Java.
- Implements eMMC Erase on CloverView+ (all partitions).
- Uses eMMC dump functionality to verify.
- Manipulates in-house file formats.
- Writes with QCommandLineParser and QXmlStreamReader in C++11.
- Ties into suite of tools, under one build.
- Converts all automated test data to various formats (currently, Junit only).
- Assists Tools team in developing Image Studio Desktop: User Interface implementation: QML, CMake, Qt, C++11, Pascel Design: Flesh out requirements Build master: ensures software can compile, package and install on all supported distributions.
- Writes cross-platform manner with commit hooks to build and test automatically (continuous integration).
Integration Engineer I Resume
Objective : Although current position is as a software engineer, the role also requires supporting lab servers and applications as IT support. Savvy software developer who recognizes trends in technology and acquires the means to implement those technologies. Self-motivator, who helped pioneer and implement the telecommuting opportunities in the IT organization at Nortel Networks.
Skills : Physical Design/Integration/Verification, High Performance.
- Performed synthesis and static timing analysis of major architectural blocks of a mobile SoC.
- Facilitated clock, timing, and exception constraint building, closing timing violations, design-for-test, UPF for power domains and low power design, and quality control checks.
- Delivered analysis results and constraints to place-and-route team.
- Implemented a logfile parsing tool for full- chip static timing analysis results.
- Created waiver methodology.
- Identified, analyzed, and remediated all STA logfile errors and warnings for CPU tapeout.
- Managed full-chip static timing analysis for several large SoCs.
- Created tool environments to submit regular runs in multiple operating corners.
- Analyzed and published timing results.
Integration Engineer II Resume
Headline : Over 14 years of IT experience. Worked in interface and integration system for 11 years, work with system integration using global solutions for Oracle, TIBCO and Software AG also with Java, familiar with these features for the solution of competitive vendors.
Skills : Java, C, SQL, Tomcat, Apache, Oracle, TCP/IP, Networking.
- Designed and implemented new features associated with GSM/GPRS modules.
- Worked on GSM/ GPRS Protocol stack: Non - Access Stratum, Short Messaging Serviced (SMS), Cell Broadcast Message Control (CBMC) and PLMN Handler.
- Hands on experience on GSM and GPRS interfaces Um, Abis, Gb, Gn, Gp, Gf, Gr and Gs.
- Responsible for E2E delivery of technical proposals in Wi-Fi & Wi-MAX technologies.
- Solved problems on interworking of 2G/3G and UMTS technologies.
- Worked on L4: SMS - Application Layer and AT command Pre - Processor.
- Operated TEMS Investigation drive test tool.
- Practical knowledge of L3 messages on the air interface.
- Provided a clever and quick solution to a complex problem of enhancing the existing code base of a single SIM solution for dual SIM scenario, saving the team from undertaking massive amount of code changes.
Integration Engineer III Resume
Summary : Integration Engineer professional with over 10 years of cumulative experience whom has worked for the following Clients: IBM, AOL, Lockheed Martin, QA Associates, Security Exchange Commission (SEC), US DoD, Internal Revenue Service's (IRS), CAP Gemini, Health and Human Services (HHS), and the Treasury.
Skills : Web Development, Perl, SQL, Php, Linux, Vmware, Vb.Net, C#, Systems Integration.
- Collected of Ontologies and processes to convert HL7 data from V2 to V3.
- Analysed and developed blueprint Analyze and build Blueprint Health system Architecture (SOA AWS Cloud).
- Developed Interface Control Document (ICD) of the exchanges of all outside Interfaces IBM HL7 Message Development Accomplishments: Analyze HL7 message for compliance against a standard specification.
- Analyzed HL7 Normative Package Map Clinical Database to HL7 CCDA CCD elements of HL7 V3 Analyze AS IS HL7 v2x, ATM CCD, HITSP (C32, C80, C83), HL7 CCDA message.
- Developed CCDA Validated Header from database fields Mapping DB Element to CCDA using CDA PRO, HL7 Normative2015, and CDA Book from HL7.
- Accomplished Research standards to find equivalent Approved Standard (ICD, CPT, LONIC, SNOMED).
- Provided end-user training sessions, post-install monitoring and reporting.
Asst. Integration Engineer Resume
Objective : Over a decade developing web software while understanding constraints of the clients' domains Experienced as a software developer, database administrator, and system administrator.
Skills : Hypothesis Tests, Linear And Logistic Regression, Clustering.
- Developed a bash script to automate the installation and configuration process of telecom servers, reducing installation time from 45mins to 15mins.
- Performed database alignment of subscriber databases.
- Multi-threading Upgrade Feature Led a four person team in the planning and implementation of a Linux multithreading feature, on over 20 telecom servers: this mitigated an impending escalation from the client.
- Interfaced with the customer in gathering requirements and optimizing solution design.
- Delivered knowledge sharing sessions and presented an upgrade feature demo to a telecom operator.
- Gathered customer's requirements, analyze existing customer's infrastructure and propose features and solutions based on analyses.
- Prepared impact/risk analyses, test and acceptance procedures of proposed implementation or migration Analyze the solution from an end 2 end perspective and break it down into workable pieces.
- Executed the delivery model following PROPS model to align with Project Management and process connected to Job Roles Plan, define and co-ordinate Product Configuration migration and Integration activities whilst estimating time needed for the implementation.
- Written codes and scripts in accordance with the requirement specification or SW-Developer.
Associate Integration Engineer Resume
Headline : Finding a rewarding development Integration Engineer position to apply and enhance technical and creative skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Solaris, Linux.
- Designed and developed the full software stack for a new product from prototype to community adoption.
- o Programmed enhancements and fixes for existing software in multiple languages and frameworks.
- Primarily used Intersystems Cache and C# in the Epic Bridges and Interconnect products.
- Analyzed ISO certified development and change control processes to implement improvements.
- Estimated and priced new development projects.
- Coordinated crossapplication fixedprice estimates for international customers.
- Defined and delegated specialized tasks to experts and managed progress to meet targets.
Lead Integration Engineer Resume
Summary : Client-focused Senior Interface Engineer with more than 7 years configuring/interfacing with numerous HIS systems and achieving high client satisfaction. Assets and Strengths Excellent problem solving and communication skills System backups System upgrades Quick Learner.
Skills : HL7, Visual Basic, TCPIP Connection Setup In Mirth.
- Managed projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all product implementations.
- Created documentation for Client Services in trouble-shooting techniques for HL7 interfaces.
- Upgraded and migrated for client base.
- Configured HL7 interfaces (ADT and DFT) for the ReDoc Suite product line.
- Configured interfaces with third party vendors including, MEDITECH, Epic, Paragon, Eclipse, PTOS, Cerner, InVision, Medisoft, Soarian, NextGen, and Point Click Care.
- Configured document interfaces including, MDM, Base64, BDI feeds and flat files.
- Installed and configured all modules of the ReDoc Suite product line.
- Experienced with Mirth and setting up TCPIP connections.
Integration Engineer Resume
Summary : Innovative professional combining technical expertise with a strong project management and consulting background to provide optimum IT service, support, and solutions in the software development field. Direct high-impact technology implementations for diverse clients and businesses, with specialized knowledge of system support, application architecture, requirements, and multi-platform solutions.
Skills : Lawson, Landmark Technology, System Administration,.
- Understands application architecture and requirements and translate into environment design, build-up and deployment.
- Ensures infrastructure is optimally deployed and configured to support and services replication environments.
- Collaborates with Team regarding best practices, application configuration & optimization, and database design and optimization.
- Works with functional teams to develop and optimize virtual image sets for assigned environments hosted.
- Supports image-related requests such as image access, backups, and clones.
- Works with internal teams to strategize, plan, and deploy integrations between core applications and shared components/solutions.
- Supports approved unplanned requests (e.g.critical update or patch).
- Ensures all necessary and required patches, fixes and CU's are applied in a regular manner.