Treasury Analyst Resume
Objective : 2+ years of experience as a Treasury Analyst is seeking to contribute substantially to the realization of goals and objectives of a result driven organization where hard work is recognized and opportunity exists for growth and development.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, Customer Service, Data Entry, Excellent Communication, Great Plains, And Imaging.
- Contracting and liaising with the banks exchange control division for foreign payments in relation to the exchange control regulations.
- Ensuring all payments are made in accordance with GE treasury policies.
- Ensuring adequate accounting record exists for intercompany payments.
- Accounting for other cash transactions for various businesses in their requirement.
- Ensuring 100% detailed review of manual payments submitted to the treasury.
- All necessary documentation is supported by adequate backups to avoid failure when audited by the CAS/controllership team.
- Collaborating and providing 100% support to GE corporate IBS finance.
- Allocation, application and reporting to meet GE financial presentation.
- Processing settlement from run execution to payment processing, closure analysis, and issue resolution.
Treasury Analyst I Resume
Summary : A Treasury Analyst with 12 years of experience in the financial services areas. Adept at learning and applying new skills with attention to detail. Safeguarded financial information and supported the Treasury Department and clients at all organizational levels.
Skills : Excel, SAP, Hyperion, Treasury Workstation (Wallstreet Systems), Weiland Financial (BRMEdge), Banks Software, PeopleSoft, Lotus Notes, Word, Microsoft Outlook, Peachtree, And QuickBooks.
- Retrieved bank balance and transaction information using multiple banking systems and the treasury workstation for this medical care organization with over 55,000 employees in more than 2,100 dialysis clinics in united states, Mexico, and Canada.
- Reconciled the previous and current day cash activity for over 675 bank accounts utilizing various bank reports to update the treasury workstation.
- Determined the daily cash position through the analysis and preparation of various reports which focus on lockbox funds availability, check presentments at controlled disbursement banks, incoming wires, and all other outgoing payments for various Fresenius entities.
- Coordinated borrowings/repayments with credit facilities, verified and paid invoices related to credit agreements, rating agencies, letters of credit, etc.
- Reviewed daily GL bank files, monitored GL postings, resolved kick outs, reconciled balance sheets, researched and resolved discrepancies and prepared various month-end entries.
- Prepared monthly interest accruals for outstanding debts and investments (ar borrowings, Swingline borrowing, JV commercial paper investments, Mellon investments) and confirmed activity on bank account statements.
- Prepared various analysis reports for corporate and divisional management at FMCNA and in Germany (monthly cash and debts, daily float, fx trades).
- Initiated ACH, EFT, purchase card, and controlled disbursement transactions; was responsible for input and security of repetitive wire transfer instructions, obtained appropriate approvals and submissions to banks.
- Monitored positive pay accounts daily to ensure no fraudulent items are clearing through FMCNA accounts.
- Executed transactions relating to joint venture distributions and debt activities as instructed by various divisions.
- Interfaced directly with bank personnel and corporate and divisional personnel to resolve cash management issues.
- Analyzed and justified bank service charges: reviewed invoices for appropriateness and ensured that banks are compensated only for those services provided; resolved any discrepancies and problems directly with banking officers.
Sr. Accounting, Payroll & Treasury Analyst Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Treasury Analyst is looking to acquire a position commensurate with my experience and advances my career to the next level. The position will provide me with ongoing education, advanced skills, and knowledge to secure my future.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Excellent Communication, Great Plains, Imaging, GAAP, And Financial Reporting.
- Performing global treasury operations within Kyriba platform on a daily basis, including but not limited to; cash positioning, forecasting, debt/investment management, bank fee analysis, other reporting requirements.
- Experience with applications; tm1, Lawson, strategy, crystal reports, Documentum, etc.
- Cash management responsibilities for domestic and international businesses; including preparing, analyzing and reconciling cash positions.
- Initiating, reviewing, and releasing domestic and international electronic funds transfers.
- Executing FX transactions, as needed (i.e., Vendor payments, subsidiary cash needs, hedging program, etc.).
- Preparing reporting packages for accounting (providing transaction details, general ledger coding and support documentation for cash.
- Preparing 13-week cash forecast, and conducts variance analysis versus actuals; maintains model and assumptions.
- Performing monthly bank and armored car fee analysis; addresses and resolves issues with service providers, as needed.
- Adhering to all internal cash controls and policies facilitate audits and perform sox compliance testing.
- Establishing depository bank accounts and armored car services for new stores and manages changes to existing locations, if necessary.
- Researching and responding to inquiries from internal/external customers (manages a centralized treasury mailbox).
Senior Treasury Analyst Resume
Summary : Resourceful, accomplished, and proven leader with 15+ years of solid foundation in Financial and Treasury Analysis, Cash Management, Accounts Payable and Receivables, and Staff Supervision. Possess strong accounting knowledge; able to manage complex research requests, perform reconciliation and analysis of financial transactions, and identify and resolve discrepancies on invoices and financial reports.
Skills : Project Oversight, Team Leadership, Staff Training, Mentoring, Documentation, Contract Verification, Monthly Reconciliations, Invoice & Billing Processing, Research & Resolution, Internal Controls Audit, SOX Compliance, General Ledger, Sub Ledgers, Financial Management, Reporting System, Training, GAAP, General Financial Management, AP/AR, Third-Party/Vendor Relations, SAP, And Oracle.
- Supervised cash receipts office, and coordinated timely completion of daily workload and projects.
- Interfaced with a broad array of internal and external functional groups, including the compliance dept and our various banks.
- Executed daily management of AIG's cash allocation for approximately ten banks under definitive time pressures and multiple deadlines.
- Reconciled financial records and statements with general ledger (sap).
- Assisted accounts payables to support the production of overpayment reconciliation (concur).
- Processed incoming invoices, expense reports, and contracts via spring cm (internal system).
- Maintained current customer/vendor relationships for optimizing cost-effectiveness.
- Assisted in identifying and resolving discrepancies for internal SOX controls.
- Prepared journal entries for cash accounts using SAP accounting software.
- Validated invoices and requisitions per director of accounting approval.
Treasury Analyst I Resume
Summary : A bilingual and analytical financial professional with extensive 12 years of experience as a Treasury Analyst in accounting, treasury, payroll, general ledger, financial reporting, accounts payable and receivable, reconciliation, bank relationships, cash flow forecasts, and auditing. Meets deadlines and achieves goals by working independently as well as aligning with teams to tackle big projects.
Skills : Data Entry, Powerpoint, Word Processing, Customer Service, Excel, Typing, 10-Key, Receptionist, Lotus Notes, And Medical Terminology.
- Ran previous-day bank balance reporting. Processed daily, semi-manual bank account reconciliations.
- Obtained daily cash positions to ensure the availability of funds. Established and maintained $100,000,000 in commercial paper issuance. Initiated wire and automated clearinghouse transfer and uploaded global payroll wires.
- Maintained 50 money market investment accounts by executing purchases and redemptions and updating daily portfolio balances.
- Prepared journal entries for money market investment accounts, commercial paper, short-term debt.
- Long-term debt, interest income, bank fees, payroll accruals, and miscellaneous deposits.
- Initiated $100,000,000 in monthly inter-company settlements within 60 bank accounts.
- Bought and sold foreign exchange spot, tom, and cash settlements, using Bloomberg.
- Established relationships with various domestic and international banks.
- Implemented the ERP system integration project with 87 bank accounts and three money.
Treasury Analyst I Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Treasury Analyst. An analytical performer who focuses on producing accurate, clear and concise reports to best show the financial situation of an institution. Collaborates with teams to resolve problems effectively, ensure productivity, and contribute to the long-term success of an organization.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; JD Edwards, Association Of Financial Professionals(AFP), Participated In Certified Treasury Professional Certification Program, Accounting, And GAAP.
- Nationwide cash logistics services for currency and coin processing, and armored transportation.
- Supported the treasury manager and controller in daily cash management activity from the company's corporate headquarters. Monitored and maintained bank accounts including.
- Payroll, disbursements, and accounts receivable funding us operations in 200 locations.
- Prepared management reports on previous and current day activity to forecast cash positioning.
- Processed and initiated electronic fund transfer payments in domestic and foreign currencies.
- Reviewed monthly merchant credit card statements to ensure transactions are accurate.
- Collaborated with treasury management to implement new lockbox services. Generated and maintained daily, weekly and monthly reports on lockbox activities.
- Interfaced with multiple business units to confirm accurate information on financial transactions.
- Served as point of contact for internal and external personnel for all bank issues. Maintained daily.
- Ensured that all electronic fund transfers were initiated and executed using bank web-based.
- Systems of Wells Fargo, Wachovia bank, US bank, and PNC Bank. Prepared reports for settlement failures, late payments, and overdrafts to correct potential bank process.
- Monitored service transactions from cash vault services nationwide. Resolved deposit and order.
Senior Treasury Analyst I Resume
Summary : Results-oriented finance professional with 13+ years of experience as a Treasury Analyst in Accounting, Treasury, Finance and Project Management. Effective communicator able to work across departments to achieve success.
Skills : SAP, GAAP Knowledge, Account Reconciliation, Financial Reporting, Training And Mentoring, Budget Forecasting, Project Management, Acquisition Integration, Variance And Trend Analysis, General Ledger Accounting, Problem Resolution, Treasury Operations, Cash Forecasting, Foreign Exchange, Strategic Planning, And International Business Exposure.
- Monitoring daily liquidity for US, Canada, and Mexico operations, recommending.
- Partnering with the head of the treasury to obtain short-term and long-term funding.
- Managing daily cash position, including account reconciliation, posting entries.
- Initiating or releasing wire transfers and projecting future cash shortages.
- Assisting in the management of relationships of all financial service providers.
- Conducting regular analytical and feasibility reviews of banking services.
- Closely collaborating with accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax and accounting areas to maximize company liquidity as it relates to cash management.
- Leading local internal self-audits of cash management to highlight weaknesses and develop changes to existing policies and procedures.
Junior Treasury Analyst Resume
Objective : Analytical, accomplished and performance drove Treasury Analyst and Cash Accountant with 4 years of experience in Healthcare and Financial Services. Strong track record of performance in preparing financial statements, projections, forecasts and managing cash. Proven cross-functional team member working across departments to conduct daily transactions.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Peachtree Accounting, Quickbooks, LoneWolf Accounting Software, MasterBuilder, ISS HRIS Software, And Linux OS.
- Managed three groups of trusts consisting of thirteen accounts and controlled cash positioning.
- Reconciled trust accounts and DDA’s with settlement funds and Quickbooks.
- Assisted in developing quality review and process improvement procedures for trust and BP DWH projects.
- Pulled, prepared, and uploaded document packages for an external audit of BP DWH project and was primary direct contact while sitting in on the audit.
- Created journal entries, prepared deposit reports, and made deposits.
- Processed payment disbursements from QSF’s and trusts (check, wire, and ACH) via one of fourteen different banks originating from Sharepoint work schedule requests.
- Assisted in managing cash positioning for bp DWH project and thirteen other trust accounts.
- Wrote and reviewed standard operating procedures for multiple payment processes.
- Provided firm main POC and sat in on an annual external audit for bp DWH settlement.
- Operated as my team’s lead with it in migrating necessary software and user setup to the new terminal server and assisted it with all testing and troubleshooting.
Cash Manager/Treasury Analyst Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Treasury Analyst. Working in cross-functional environments and built strong relationships within and across teams to drive results with accuracy and efficiency. Used financial models related to budgeting, cash forecasting, and sales forecasting Analyzed financial statements and completed competitor benchmarking.
Skills : Account Analysis, Accounting, Cash, Cash Forecasting, SAP, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Managing the cash forecasting function, including investment strategy, share repurchase recommendations, WACC and created the 90 days and 5-year cash forecast model, preparing daily cash summaries and investment funding recommendations, as well as metrics and rate charts to quickly identify revenue and spending trends.
- Updating 5-year planning and analysis forecast from sales to operating income by incorporating brand initiatives and forecasts, including global business development information, which was a major driver of future growth.
- Forecasting and maintaining quarterly financial covenants to ensure that the company's investment grade.
- Creating cash forecasting model for our Brazil partners; set up an international bank account for Brazil partners.
- Implementing forecasting of cash deposits to minimize excess cash balances and minimize bank account.
- Creating a share of wallet reporting to ensure that our banking partners were receiving a fair share of our business.
- Preparing a rating agency update used by our CFO and VP of treasury/investor relations in their meetings with the rating agencies.
- Analyzing Brinker's bank fees to minimize expenses and understand trends to improve plan and forecast.
Treasury Analyst Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Financial/Treasury professional with more than 8 years of experience in a fast-paced global financial services company. Experienced in bank reconciliation, check fraud prevention and detection, electronic funds transfer execution, cash accounting and internal controls. An enthusiastic individual utilizing strong interpersonal skills to train, mentor and achieve strong team results.
Skills : Bank Reconciliation, Customer Service, Positive Pay, Electronic Fund Transfers, Microsoft Excel, ImageNow, PeopleSoft Financials 8.9, Bloomberg, And Various Banking Software Operational Systems.
- Maintained and reconciled 30+ bank accounts on a daily basis ensuring that all accounts were balanced.
- Worked with internal contacts to identify and provide a correct accounting for unidentified cash transactions.
- Created posting rules to automate posting of cash transactions resulting in over 90% of cash transactions posted automatically.
- Accurately checked cash ledger balances to ensure that the accounts were balanced prior to monthly interface to the general ledger.
- Accurately executed USD and foreign currency wire transfers to internal and outside companies using quantum and various banking systems. All transfer executed in adherence to internal controls.
- Performed the positive pay function accurately and timely (paid without issue checks) to identify fraudulent checks.
- Worked with business groups and banks to recover funds related to forged checks.
- Key treasury contact for check testing. Worked with banks and business groups to ensure that checks images met detailed specifications.
- Directly assisted cash managers by ensuring timely import of all files into the treasury system.
- Provided excellent customer service support to banking partners, accounts payable, claims department, and premium receivables groups.