Real Estate Paralegal Resume
Summary : Seeking a competitive, expanding company with a great work atmosphere, family oriented with room for advancement accompanied by excellent benefits. A company that can recognize my capabilities as a smart, eager, fast learning hard worker, that I can utilize my previously apprehended skills to be an asset to the company.
Skills : Westlaw, ecourts, NYSCEF, Caseaware, Lenstar.
- Handle all real estate matters ranging from complex and sophisticated commercial transactions to traditional purchases, sales, leases, refinances, and real estate joint ventures with a range of worldwide companies and financial institutions.
- Handle residential and commercial real estate closings from start to finish, prepare closing documents, prepare HUD statements, prepare all due diligence items for closing, assist client in mortgage financing, review mortgage documents, responsible for scheduling closings, make all deposits and acted as liaison between attorney and client.
- Review title searches; prepare title commitments and opinions on the title.
- Prepared attorney review letters using effective communication skills to maintain rapport with clients, attorneys, relocation companies and real estate agents.
- Preparation of Articles of Organization and Operating Agreements in connection with the formation of Limited Liability Companies.
- Review mortgage documents, prepare closing statements with all adjustments, and prepare title insurance policies, schedule closings with the lender and all parties.
- Arrange for payoff of mortgages and follow-up on all post-closing items.
- Preparation and review of contract and calendar dates for deadlines.
Certificate In Paralegal
Commercial Real Estate Paralegal Resume
Objective : Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, great at meeting deadlines and handling multiple tasks. Able to communicate comfortably and effectively with people at any level while providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Paralegal.
- Provide advanced and specialized support to in-house counsel, real estate business partners, asset managers and lease administrators as it applies to complex commercial real estate and leasing matters.
- Act as liaison for real estate business partners in communicating with landlords, management companies, outside counsel and municipal departments regarding leasing issues, licenses/permits, easements, variances and other related issues as necessary.
- Skills Used Reviewing, drafting and negotiating leases and ancillary commercial real estate documents.
- Conduct legal research, review and analyze lease files, surveys, title commitments and environmental reports.
- Prepare, compose and send correspondence regarding lease renewals, landlord requests, default letters, indemnification letters, approval letters, estoppel letters, consents, SNDAs and other real estate documents, as well as supervise proper internal execution of same.
- Finalizing and approving legal documents for recordation; supervise internal handling and tracking of such documents.
- Request and/or prepare necessary transaction documentation to comply with company standards and governance guidelines.
AS In Therapy
Real Estate Paralegal I Resume
Objective : Real Estate Paralegal with 20 years of experience combining management and customer service/production in the areas of both Mortgage closings and Title Insurance looking for a long term growth position.
Skills : Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent customer service skills in many different situations handled with professionalismAbility to multi-task, self-motivated,.
- Search and examine documentation such as mortgages, liens, judgments, easements, plat books, maps, contracts, and agreements in order to verify factors such as properties' legal descriptions, ownership, or restrictions.
- Prepare reports describing any title encumbrances encountered during searching activities, and outlining actions needed to clear titles.
- Prepare and issue title commitments and title insurance policies based on information compiled from title searches.
- Retrieve and examine real estate closing files for accuracy and to ensure that information included is recorded and executed according to regulations.
- Confer with realtors, lending institution personnel, buyers, sellers, contractors, surveyors, and courthouse personnel in order to exchange title-related information or to resolve problems.
- Prepare real estate closing statements, utilizing knowledge and expertise in real estate procedures.
- Enter into recordkeeping systems appropriate data needed to create new title records or update existing ones.
- Ordering of payoff statements and home owner association dues.
Real Estate Paralegal II Resume
Summary : More than 20 years as a Real Estate Paralegal. I have a strong track record of prioritizing, organizing and multi-tasking on a variety of real estate projects with minimal supervision.
Skills : Doubletime.
- Provided support and strategy to attorneys in the representation of owners and developers in all aspects of their business, including site acquisition, partnership and corporate formation, development planning, municipal approvals, construction and permanent financing, workouts and environmental problems.
- Attended team meetings with developers, attorneys, engineers, architects and others and participated in strategic planning of developments.
- Attended neighborhood meetings with the developers, attorneys and architects to determine neighborhood issues and/or concerns.
- Researched, compiled and analyzed appraisal district data on properties and property owners.
- Reviewed real estate contracts and leases; prepared timeline summaries of key dates and provisions; maintained calendar and tracked pertinent deadlines.
- Reviewed and analyzed title commitments and surveys and resolved title issues.
- Gathered and reviewed due diligence materials.
- Prepared warranty deeds, authority documents and other real estate documents.
B.A. In Political Science
Real Estate Paralegal III Resume
Headline : Include assessing the property's condition, taking pictures, advertising the property, identifying prospective buyers, offering advice to clients and buyers, and liaising between the two parties.
Skills : Word, WordPerfect, Doubletime, ATIDS, Propel, PracticeMaster, TABS, AltaStar, Outlook.
- Reviewed bulk acquisition files for audit and compliance purposes in accordance with investor guidelines.
- Reviewed documents including title policies, deeds, taxes, title exceptions, and HUDs in regard to the acquisition of real estate in 18 markets across the United States.
- Handled large volume of monthly closings - Resolved issues affecting title, reconciled HUD documents, reviewed acquisition deeds, reviewed and abstracted Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, covenants, etc.
- Researched chain of title and pulled relevant documents from county recorder's office for review.
- Resolved issues with homeowners' association after the acquisition of an asset.
- Conducted weekly meetings with AH4R field acquisition team, title company/closer, and real estate agent.
- Conducted review of leases for compliance with company requirements.
- Participated in the acquisition of over 25,000 assets by broker purchase, bulk purchase, and acquisition by merger.
Real Estate Paralegal Executive Resume
Objective : Detail oriented with excellent multi-tasking abilities and strong communication skills. An in depth understanding of processes in regards to production, documentation, and review. Works well with an internal team and represents corporations positively with clients, vendors, and outside counsel.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook And Microsoft Access, Total Systems, WordPerfect, Lotus Notes, LPS,C-Net, Smart Stream Database, LPS Systems And MP-100 System, Facets, Session 1.EDP.
- Manage and review incoming legal and due diligence information preliminary to loan closings.
- Analyze items for compliance with loan commitment and comments for further review by team.
- Responsible for obtaining approval of underwriters, mortgage loan committee, finance and investment committee and/or mortgage loan counsel.
- Reviews loan submission package provided by underwriter, ensures compliance with mortgage guidelines and criteria.
- Review borrower requests (Triple Net Lease Agreements, amendments, consents, easements, etc.) and advised counsel of all concerns therein.
- Generate initial draft of loan documentation (Deed of Trust, Mortgage, Assignment of Rents, Promissory Note and UCC Financing Statements).
- Prepare modification and assumption documents for in-house review as requested by borrower.
- Responsible for preparation of support documents as well as closing statements that reflect the original approved underwriting and mortgage criteria.
Real Estate Paralegal Resume
Objective : Dedicated and bi-lingual English/Spanish professional with near twenty (20) years' experience as a Closing Paralegal in the Real Estate industry. Proven experience with the ability to work efficiently and effectively on my own or with others. I am searching for a position that can utilize my experience in addition to providing an opportunity to grow and learn.
Skills : Knowledge And Use Of Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent Customer Service Skills In Many Different Situations Handled With ProfessionalismAbility To Multi-task, Self-motivated,.
- Initial client contact to determine needs and requirements for potential closing or other general real estate matters.
- Set up files in Amicus law software as well as a google spreadsheet per attorney request.
- Research and analyze deeds, GIS reports, appraisal cards, and tax bills to perform title search.
- Draft letters, preliminary title opinions, deeds, deeds of trust, Power of Attorney, and other miscellaneous documents per attorney request.
- Experience with Softpro to draft preliminary title opinions, HUDS, final title opinions, and other closing documents.
- Record documents via Simplifile and at register of deeds.
- Disburse files after recording by sending required loan documents to lender, provide proof of payoff to current lien holder, prepare and send out final title opinion for title policy issuance.
- Mixed experience handling residential and commercial closings.
Real Estate Paralegal Supervisor Resume
Objective : To secure a responsible career opportunity, where I can fully utilize my financial training and customer service skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of my employer. My interests lie in a career path with heavy financial duties and responsibilities. Able to immediately contribute to the firms' financial goals and objectives.
Skills : Real Estate, Billing, Legal Research, Receptionist.
- Negotiate economic, legal, and construction terms into leases to establish a balanced agreement between tenant and landlord.
- Provide legal support to attorneys, leasing representatives, and construction department regarding new store deals, renewals, remodels and relocations.
- Incorporate attorney redlines to lease documents for subsequent review by Landlord.
- Prioritize work efficiently to meet lease deadlines that are critical to the real estate department.
- Prepare lease summaries that entail vital information of fully executed lease deals.
- Maintain leasing database with efficient and accurate information on a daily basis.
- Assist the auditing group to ensure that all financial obligations are correct and paid before lease expiration.
Sr. Real Estate Paralegal Resume
Summary : Highly enthusiastic and dedicated customer service representative/paralegal motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Skills : Proficient in SoftPro.
- Open files, contact clients, schedule appointments, coordinate closing between Buyers, Sellers, Attorneys, Realtors & Banks.
- Gather all pertinent information and documentation needed for closing.
- Prepare all paperwork, bank documentation for closing.
- Prepare all title insurance commitments and policies for in house title agency, also maintain books, reports and files on said agency.
- Maintain Real Estate IOLTA checking account.
- Collect and disburse all funds in regards to real estate.
- Bring down searches and recording of documents at County Courthouses.
- Working relationship with Attorneys, Tax Collectors, Water, Sewage and Utility Offices, Banks, Realtors, Home Inspectors, Pest Inspectors, Water and Sewage Inspectors.
Real Estate Paralegal/Advisor Resume
Summary : To obtain an administrative/secretarial position that will utilize my office management experience, varied computer and organization skills, attention to detail, as well as my people skills to assist the company in obtaining it's goals.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Real Estate research, legal descriptions, title and survey review, mineral estates, and document preparation.
- Critical date summaries, calendar critical dates, open escrow, coordinate title report and exception documents).
- Prepare for, attend and follow-up on closings.
- Contract administration from drafting of agreements through closing of escrow, including closing binders and post-closing follow-up.
- Drafting lender related documents in conjunction with loans including, SNDA's and Estoppels.
- Drafting corporate documents for clients and submission to the Corporation Commission or Secretary of State.
- Summaries of Reciprocal Easement Agreements and CC&R's at shopping centers and comparisons with leases to ensure compliance.
Real Estate Paralegal Analyst Resume
Objective : Over ten years of experience as a paralegal specializing in Intellectual Property. Particular interest in learning about Patents and new technologies.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Gathered and organize agreements, member's certificates, promissory notes, deeds of trust, forbearance and corporate formation documents.
- Organized all closing and post-closing documentation for refinancing and loan transactions.
- Contributed organizational expertise, set up and maintenance of binders for all current transactions.
- Assisted in compiling information and documents for Litigation case file for all properties.
- Assisted in-house attorney in reviewing and drafting Commercial Leases and Lease Amendments for several properties.
- Drafted correspondence for Tenants in default for failure to act accordingly under terms of the lease.
- Reviewed all outside counsel billing statements for accuracy and proper payment.
Bachelor Of Science
Real Estate Paralegal Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable, business professional with a twelve year track record of profitable small business ownership. Talent for quickly mastering technology diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments.
Skills : .
- Gathered and analyzed research data regarding statutes, decisions, legal articles and codes.
- Examined Deeds of Trust to determine the grantor, grantee, trustee and loan amount.
- Drafted, organized and reviewed transaction documents including corporate minutes, consents, UCC filings, name change, DBA, entity formation and dissolution documents.
- Accurately utilized Red-line format to draft and review General Counsel agreements.
- Conducted client interviews and all client intake services.
- Collected data to prepare and draft settlement packages for clients.
- Interpreted and relayed legal information in a clear format for clients.
- Composed and typed routine letters of correspondence.
BBA In Communications