Collections Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking positions in Customer Service or Collections field, including management positions. Over 4 years of customer service experience, 3 years collections experience Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail. Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment. Highly productive in the use of Office 2000 Professional. Self-starter with a can do attitude. Very dependable and self-motivated.
Skills : Excellent interpersonal skills, Manage customer complaints, Multitask oriented/meeting deadlines,Excellent negotiation skills Bilingual in Spanish Ability to work under pressure.
- Collections Manager of prime and sub-prime Consumer Loans, Real Estate Loans, Fraud Investigations, Foreclosures and Reo's in addition to the collections of the courtesy pay and negative share portfolios.
- Consistency of call monitoring for the collections Team to ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to as well as the FDCPA guidelines.
- Coach and Develop Collections Team to meet Company objectives.
- In depth collections for all phases of delinquency from 1 day late to charge off, including recovery collections and managing bankruptcies, approving accounts for small claims and civil lawsuits.
- Work effectively with the Executive Team and attend Board meetings to discuss monthly reports, lending updates and collections performance.
- Collections of charged off accounts on a monthly basis to increase recoveries and to reduce net charge offs.
- Work daily with various vendors to ensure liquidation of repossessed vehicles and foreclosures and to ensure legal requests are a success, in addition to approving invoices for payment and wage withholdings.
- Process payment extensions, modifications of consumer loans and real estate loans, along with the investigations / resolution of disputed account transactions.
Credit & Collections Manager Resume
Summary : To secure a position as a recovery agent/Customer service Rep utilizing my collection, recovery and customer service skills in order to manage delinquent accounts effectively.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer Skills, Communication, Writing.
- Responsible for recruiting top-tier talent, training, supervising, and managing 115 staff members performing over 10 operations daily.
- Serves as vision and organizational leader, providing workflow assessment, priority planning, and customer/patient services.
- Strategically planned operational methods including financial controls, technology integration, production planning and scheduling, personnel/team training, HR functions, manufacturing and distribution operations, real estate acquisitions, and capital improvements for fleet, manufacturing equipment, facility management, and vendor relations.
- Manage all staff functions, including leave and attendance, professional development programs, efficiency management, training, mentorship, and coaching.
- Directly responsible for vehicle fleet and equipment for all operations; mobile and fixed facility operations; Whole Blood and Apheresis operations.
- Coordinate and direct operational audit functions (QRA, FDA, QA), ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provide innovative problem resolution management, serving as a primary point of contact for questions and concerns.
Collections Manager III Resume
Summary : To obtain a progressive position that will capitalize my analytic and critical thinking skills. I want to utilize my skill set to meet and exceed given goals. Strive for satisfaction by providing every option and ensuring clear and accurate information is given.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Sales, Real Estate, Negotiation.
- Directly supervises staff of 7 collectors Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the collection of delinquent loan accounts and staff.
- Divides work load among collection staff, monitors progress, and ensures that all loans in collection receive appropriate attention in a timely manner.
- Knows the legal aspects of collecting accounts including bankruptcy, repossession, deficiency, garnishment, collection agencies, foreclosures and judgments.
- Maintain systems to track collector efficiencies.
- Ensure cost effective liquidation of all repossessed real property used as loan collateral.
- Maintains an accurate list of all accounts in collections including, but not limited to the aged delinquency report, skip tracing accounts, at collection agency or attorney, repossessions and bankrupt debtors.
Sr. Collections Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a management position in the equipment finance industry so I can build on my background in commercial collections, litigation and management to make a substantial positive impact on competitive growth-oriented organization.
Skills : Excel, Outlook, Windows, and UNIX Operating system,.
- Identified opportunities for organizational growth and development in an effort to obtain prime liquidation percentages.
- Ensured that work standards and company policies were upheld to improve performance and meet the client and the company goals.
- Responsible for productivity of 12 collectors.
- Provided agents with regular coaching sessions for both soft skills, and probing skills, along with developing formal monthly standards and deliverables for perpetual success.
- Established quality assurance checks through remote monitoring and audited collection activities ranging from new business activation, hardship settlement offers, and skip tracing efforts.
- Implemented daily goals and initiated various contests and challenges to drive productivity and company morale.
- Developed dialer strategies to target low performing accounts.
- Held weekly training sessions for coaching opportunities and facilitated meetings to brainstorm on how to improve 3rd party probing, skip tracing, asset awareness, and negotiation Skills.
Jr. Collections Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced professional with proven ability to thrive in a variety of different roles and business structures. Unique blend of management, real estate, legal, and administrative experience with extensive expertise in financial transactions, business development, negotiations, contract formation, and research and writing. Dedicated and motivational team leader with superior analytical skills and passion for implementing innovative strategies to achieve and exceed established goals.
Skills : Management Skills.
- Supervise and monitor delinquency and collection of all consumer loans, credit cards, negative share accounts, and investment accounts of collections department.
- Make daily contact with accounts that are over 20 days, but not more than 180 days delinquent.
- Prepare information needed or required by collection agencies or attorneys.
- Process the posting of payments from credit counseling agencies, attorneys, and collections agencies.
- Processing accounts and files for life and disability insurance claim filings through CUNA Mutual Group.
- Assessing when collateral is should be reposed, and serves as the liaison with attorneys and/or agencies handling the repossession and disposition of the collateral when necessary.
- Establish and maintain effective communication and collection procedures with member to resolve the delinquency of the account.
- Review accounts assigned to collectors where action beyond routine collection procedures is required and must be approved.
Corporate Collections Manager Resume
Summary : Worked effectively to train and coach team members, team leads and Unit Managers with bad performing portfolios as well as new clients. Passionate about creating new leaders and not followers. Utilizes Key Performance indexes and other metrics to find opportunities behind the opportunities to make the most impact in the shortest time frame.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Clerical, Collections.
- Managed a portfolio of accounts totaling over $14million monthly which includes 3rd party consumer accounts.
- Managed a staff of 13 collectors and a supervisor, reviewed work, performed reviews and coached staff on problem solving.
- Perform file reviews to ensure proper auditing and compliance on accounts, and always gave comments to improve collector skills.
- Perform side by sides to ensure collectors are performing proper collections procedures to limit possible complaints.
- Approve and negotiate settlements on accounts and reasonable payment arrangements within corporate guidelines.
- Maintained the integrity of the company policies and procedures to adhere to the Fair Debt Collections Practice Act (FDCPA).
- Provide administrative support by implementing procedures, and policies, completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
- Responsible for managing escalated calls, diffusing situations while creating solutions for resolution.
Accounting Collections Manager Resume
Objective : Over 14 years' successful experience in sales management, marketing, customer service, collections, and general accounting. Consistently made significant contributions to corporate goals for business growth and profits. Created, implemented, and managed productive marketing programs for tangibles and intangibles.
Skills : Proficient in all Microsoft software.
- Arranged for debt repayment or established repayment schedules based on customer's financial situations.
- Located and notified customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone and personal visits to solicit payment.
- Advised customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Answered customer questions regarding discrepancies with their accounts.
- Traced delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus or through the questioning of neighbors.
- Sorted and filed correspondence and performed miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Received payments and posted amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Notified credit departments, ordered merchandise repossessions, service disconnections and turned over account records to attorneys when customers failed to respond to collection attempts.
Mortgage Collections Manager Resume
Objective : A highly dependable professional, seeking a position that will utilize my various years of customer service, accounting, collection and billing, and administrative skills and knowledge for the growth and success of the company. Broadly experienced in financial services and customer care management across banking, insurance, healthcare and telecommunications industries. Knowledgeable, analytical, and personable with excellent problem solving skills and strengths in areas of credit & collection, financial planning & reporting, and risk management.
Skills : Collections Manager, Banking/Teller/Collections.
- Developed and presented Customer Service Center and Command Center Roadmaps.
- Conducted several traditional focus groups to gather initial feedback related to NTTA customer experiences.
- Implemented the Customer Driven Management Enterprise Solution which included a Mystery Driver program.
- Services included focus group development and facilitation, survey development and administration, virtual focus group development and administration, program development and administration, and internal surveying development and administration.
- Cardinal Health, Dublin, OH Conducted a contact center assessment and process analysis.
- Developed a sourcing recommendation for the organization including a cost/benefit analysis, priorities and timelines.
- AutoTrader, Atlanta, GA Implemented the Customer Driven Management Enterprise Solution.
- Served as primary point of contact for installation and account setup.
Asst. Collections Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Collections Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Service, Collections, Sales, Management.
- Effectively managed the activities of a call center team ensuring adherence to all federal and state laws as well as internal control procedures.
- Established and managed the efforts of collectors and shift supervisors.
- Performed management of personnel activities such as determining staff levels, hiring and recruiting, motivating, coaching, performance appraisals, promotions, counseling and terminations.
- Monitored, measured and reviewed individual and team achievement of collections goals and standards to facilitate meeting objectives.
- Effectively motivate and guide employees toward achieving individual, team and company goals and objectives.
- Monitored team members customer contacts based on established quality program.
- Ensured team compliance with applicable laws and company policy and procedures.
- Conducted regular employee coaching sessions including performance appraisals.
Collections Manager I Resume
Summary : Offering a prolific record of award-winning, process-oriented achievement in optimizing revenue recovery solutions for a multi-national telecommunications footprint. A dedicated, collegial, and forward-thinking manager with excellent communication skills and a particular affinity for creating the synergies to proactively initiate and craft collections solutions that drive institutional objectives while preserving customer satisfaction.
Skills : Loan Processing, Accounts Payable/Bookeeping, Customer Service.
- Resolved customer complaints and answered customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervised the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provided employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Located and notified customers of delinquent accounts by mail, or telephone to solicit payment.
- Advised customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Arranged for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
- Persuaded customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or nonpayable checks, or to return merchandise.
- Computed charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
Corporate Collections Manager Resume
Summary : An accomplished and results - driven professional with a proven track record of achievement in diverse industries in business-to-business and consumer collections management, accounts receivables, vendor relations, and strategic planning. Consistently adds value and profit to the bottom line by focusing on building and streamlining processes, conflict resolution, quality control, and training and developing successful teams to exceed expectations.
Skills : Elite 3E Database, Tax Accounting Research, Database Management, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Provided consultative support to a federal agency by acting as focal point for validating, coordinating, drafting, submitting, and maintaining formal office collection requirements and requests for information.
- Maintained detailed databases, created EXCEL spreadsheets, and tracked progress of office tasks and objectives.
- Acted as departmental representative at roundtable discussions, meetings, working groups, and external seminars.
- Provided recommendations for process optimization and efficient utilization of resources and manpower.
- Utilized computer collection tools to conduct extensive research and data mining.
- Provided detailed reports to supervisors and external customers.
- Responsible for all quality control of outgoing written reports to supervisory levels.
- Developed and revised official doctrine and standard operating procedures for office use.
Collections Manager Resume
Objective : Service Manager who leads diverse teams to achieve company goals. Exceptional customer care professional who addresses inquiries and resolves problems as they arise. Customer service expert with sound judgment and an ability to resolve problems tactfully and diplomatically.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the work of the department to achieve stated goals.
- Monitor and ensure all activities are performed consistent with established company guidelines.
- Effectively supervise assigned personnel, equipment operation and workflow.
- Ensure that productivity goals and standards set by the department are consistently met or exceeded.
- Monitor team coverage of responsibilities and accurately track daily attendance to assist with redistribution of work as necessary to achieve set targets.
- Promptly address and resolve issues impacting productivity.
- Build trust, respect and a commitment through communication and positive reinforcement to create a tradition of maintaining and exceeding internal and external expectations.
- Ensure that the expected level of quality set by the department is consistently met or exceeded.
B.A. In Accounting