Fitness Center Attendant Resume
Summary : A self-motivated, reliable, responsible and hard-working individual who is capable of working well both in a team environment as well as using own initiative. Also has the ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
Skills : Sales, Stocking, Pallet Jack, Time Management.
- Ensured patrons are utilizing all equipment appropriately, wearing appropriate fitness attire, and returning items to their proper location.
- Provided safe and proper equipment orientations for patrons as needed.
- Enforced all studio policies and procedures consistently.
- Cleaned and performed preventative maintenance care on fitness and weight equipment.
- Assisted with the implementation of special events for the gym.
- Recognized and responded quickly and effectively in all emergency situations.
- Assisted in the moving, setup and inventory of fitness and gym equipment.
Sr. Fitness Center Attendant Resume
Headline : Dedicated service-focused professional with a passion for Physical Therapy. Known as being consistently positive and having a passion for helping others. Reliable and quick to learn new skills and concepts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administration, Communication, Interpersonal, Customer Service, Organizational.
- Demonstrated how to use fitness center equipment.
- Created signage for sales of fitness center merchandise.
- Kept fitness, track and gym areas clean and organized.
- Performed and documented hourly patron counts for the fitness, gym and track areas.
- Assisted students in their workouts and provide information about machines and on proper exercises.
- Kept the fitness center and machines clean.
- Provided the highest level of service, maintaining warm smiles and friendly personalities to every Nation Member, member, hotel guest and entertainer.
AS In Business Administration
Jr. Fitness Center Attendant Resume
Headline : To provide a professional experience for our clients, and put the skills have, and learning to practice. As well as learning new ones.
Skills : Technology Internship., Sales Force.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties.
- Always informed Supervisor of any situations that arise or need immediate attention.
- Ensured work is complete in a timely manner.
- Completely cleaned equipment and locker rooms hourly.
- Ensured equipment is returned to their proper placement.
- Responsible for Folding and restocking of towels in all locations.
- Knowledge of cash register including diamond card, credit, gift certificates and cash.
Networking And Security
Asst. Fitness Center Attendant Resume
Objective : Highly experienced in Customer Service and detail-oriented Pharmacy Technician. Able to handle a high volume of customer calls in a fast-paced environment, with minimum supervision, while maintaining emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service. Also skilled at filling prescriptions, patient care and data entry.
Skills : Clerical, Word, Office Assistant, Phones, Cashier, Animal Handling, Sales Associate.
- Ensures center rules, safety standards and sanitation requirements are followed.
- Assists in the emergency action plan implementation.
- Provides customer assistance as needed.
- Provides instruction to patrons in the proper use of the facility equipment to include cardiovascular equipment.
- Performs routine daily maintenance tasks such as cleaning equipment, filing fitness cards and minor repairs on facility equipment.
- Documents and reports all accidents and incidents in the fitness room.
- Aids patrons in daily operation of equipment and answers questions concerning operation of equipment.
Associate Fitness Center Attendant Resume
Headline : To secure a position of a recreation coordinator in an upcoming or developing organization that will offer me different responsibilities to challenge my skills and abilities for growth of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Solidworks, Computer Programming, Matlab, People Person.
- Notified maintenance department about inoperative .
- Monitored daily activities to make sure fitness equipment was being used safely and correctly.
- Helped set up exercising schedules and assisted new patrons with equipment and building layout.
- Greeted and verify memberships.
- Assisted customers with exercise.
- Cleaned and repaired exercise equipment..
- Performed tours and orientations of new customers Wash.
High School Diploma
Fitness Center Attendant III Resume
Objective : Highly motivated junior Mechanical Engineering student with nine years of workforce experience, seeking employment for a summer internship.
Skills : Inventory Management, Secretarial duties, Microsoft Office software, some Quickbooks.
- Monitored access to the fitness zone areas.
- Enforced the policies and procedures of the Campus Recreations and Wellness Center (CRWC) Inspect the .
- Explained to members how to use weight training equipment and cardiovascular fitness equipment.
- Demonstrated to members how to lift weight and prevent.
- Assisted Fitness Director with the implementation and supervision of program that aims for adolescents to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
- Performed general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Gathered materials to be filed from departments or employees.
Master Of Science
Fitness Center Attendant II Resume
Objective : Seeking a dynamic position that will allow to use Customer Service, Sales and Operations experience in a vibrant environment where can contribute to the success of the organization while growing and developing skills.
Skills : Hjk, Microsoft Office, Spanish.
- Instructed and assisted guests in safe climbing.
- Organized bookings for climbing wall parties.
- Assessed, organized and stored equipment at the end of each shift.
- Checked-in guests at the fitness center.
- Maintained fitness center cleanliness.
- Assured that all machines were in proper working order.
- Hosted, assisted, and instructed all patrons in use of fitness center.
Fitness Center Attendant I Resume
Objective : A very enthusiastic individual with experience in appointment scheduling and working with people. would like to obtain a position that will give the opportunity to show best skills and where can enhance knowledge and professional growth. As a recent college graduate, will serve my organization in the best possible way with positive determination and commitment.
Skills : Research, Common wet lab techniques/ safety, familiar with Microsoft Word- Excel.
- Monitored orderly operation of fitness center.
- Provided routine maintenance to equipment.
- Maintained facilities in collegiate fitness and wellness center.
- Managed sporting events hosted by the college.
- Provided customer service, Resolved customers' service or billing complaints, Solicit sale of new.
- Helped members with any questions they may have.
- Showed members how to use equipment with proper technique.
BACHELOR'S In GENERAL SOCIAL SCIENCE
Fitness Center Attendant/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Receptionist who answers a high volume calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues. Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills. Strong and independent work ethic with little or very limited direction within the team environment. Flexible and hardworking with the drive to succeed.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Customer Service, Childcare, Social , Communication, Problem Solving.
- Made all employee schedules.
- Ensured cleanliness of the fitness center facility in accordance with local, state and federal health and sanitation .
- Responsible for Checking in members Selling memberships.
- Ensured a clean and organize atmosphere.
- Able to help members improve there use of the equipment by doing so.
- Responsible for Daily transactions using credit cards, check, cash, and insurance cards.
- Responsible for filing members information, answering phones Cleaning and disinfecting all workout equipment.
Certificate In Esthetics
Fitness Center Attendant Resume
Objective : Monitored security at the W Hotel Trained in responding to emergency hotel & campus situations Highly professional with strong work ethic and speaking skills Athlete on university basketball team; physically fit.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Typography, Layout Design.
- Greeted and welcomed gym clients.
- Opened and closed gym.
- Cleaned exercise equipment.
- Managed locker assignments.
- Kept count of gym attendance.
- Taught customers how to use fitness equipment properly.
- Assisted with special programming, such as the Destressor Program during finals week.
Bachelors Of Science In Finance