Fitness Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking position in health promotion, personal training, fitness management or education. To clarify concepts and methodologies regarding the role played by human behavior in including the discussion of the health concept, focusing on the social, mental/emotional and physical aspects and the importance of health promotion.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Analytics, Management.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards and leading by example for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; manage a clean, friendly and well-maintained club.
- Ensure that team members consistently execute the basics in punctuality, dress code compliance, friendliness, and cleanliness.
- Hires, trains and develops a strong team of Personal Trainers.
- Responsible for the successful attainment of department targets, including revenue and member retention.
- Staffing and Development Conduct weekly (or as-needed) meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, motivation, and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals.
- Trained and managed 25-35 personal trainers Managed all daily operations for the fitness department Trade shows with local businesses.
- Conduct health assessments or fitness orientations to all members.
Sr. Fitness Manager Resume
Headline : Effective leader in the wellness and recreation industries. Demonstrated ability to think strategically and manage tactically to achieve success for employer, customers, and self. Expertise includes the design and delivery of comprehensive programs for communities and organizations.
Skills : Personal Training, Marketing, Employment Management, Budget Management, Program Development, Event Coordination, Project Management, Customer Service.
- Responsible for managing all daily fitness center operations in order to ensure optimal performance, including communicating and upholding company standards.
- Membership enrollment and retention, including development and implementation of strategic marketing and promotions plans.
- Member services, including regular communication via phone, e-mail and in person to answer questions, resolve complaints, and to provide top notch customer service and quality control.
- Programming includes, but is not limited to, employee wellness initiatives, aerobics classes, personal training, fitness assessments/biometric screenings, facility tours, equipment orientations, health fairs, nutritional programming, and fitness related events.
- Research, recommend and implement new programs and make changes to existing programs as needed.
- Comply with Centers of Excellence to ensure safe and effective programming.
- Develop and amend existing job descriptions as needed; recruit, hire, train, supervise and schedule fitness & wellness staff/contract personnel.
- Manage personnel functions including conducting instructor/trainer evaluations, administering discipline, investigating and resolving grievances and handling personnel issues.
Jr. Fitness Manager Resume
Objective : To secure a position in health promotion, guide and educate individuals back to optimal health in a public setting, as well as distribute personal knowledge on individual health risks, personal wellness goals, and conduct public health programs for communities.
Skills : Microsoft office, Management, Communications, Sales, Customer Service.
- Coordinated and instructed health and wellness programs for patrons of the Silver Sneakers Fitness Program.
- Developed and operated systems, policies, and procedures related to fitness center operations.
- Communicated regularly with management on important issues, and program needs including recommended purchases of equipment and long-term equipment replacement plans.
- Performed other duties as needed including mechanical support for equipment, and front desk customer relations.
- Provided orientation of fitness center to potential clientele.
- Delegated work to appropriate fitness center employees.
- Manage staff of 25 personal fitness trainers and group class instructors, ensure sales goals met or exceeded Responsible for membership sales, retention, and growth goals as well as manage existing memberships, billing, revenue, etc.
Bachelor Of Science
Fitness Manager/Specialist Resume
Summary : Experienced Leader that drives for results utilizing passion for people, development, community and customer focus to achieve bottom line objectives.
Skills : Customer Service, Fitness, Management Experience, Teaching, Team Leadership.
- Developed strategies and new initiatives to drive and maximize goals.
- Review on a regular basis the performance of each of my trainers, setting goals to maximize their potential and coach behaviors.
- Follow-up with clients on trainer satisfaction and to maintain open relationships.
- Partner with General Manager and Fitness Managers in the Market to ensure that our vision is aligned.
- Communicate monthly our club and team successes, this helped to create synergy and alignment as a Market Team.
- Coached personal trainers and membership coordinators on how to generate sales opportunities for personal training, while surpassing financial goals through one-on-one consultations with members.
- Established priorities and bench marks for revenue and membership targets.
Associate Of Arts
Fitness Manager III Resume
Summary : Professional who currently serves the hard working military and civilian workforce at the headquarters complex fitness facility. Dedicated, team oriented.and passionate.
Skills : Microsoft Office, B.E.S.T. Osteoporosis Training.
- Responsible for meeting monthly financial goals.
- Prepared and presented quarterly business plans.
- Worked in conjunction with other departments to be a unified whole.
- Customer service and directly handle complaints via face to face, over phone and email.
- Completed daily, weekly, and monthly reports and strategies.
- Lead weekly meetings with management and staff.
- Managed fitness center Assisted clients with information about classes/center/ meeting with personal trainer Follow up with instructions for the members' programs.
- Planned for workout Follow up with trainer about scheduling with their clients, progressive of clients in their goals Scheduled the clients for a workout with a trainer.
Fitness Manager II Resume
Objective : To further career in the Fitness industry using knowledge and experience to renovate and challenge personal and company goals. Looking to apply skill sets toward greater challenges in a more populated and fitness forward area.
Skills : Customer Service, Time Management, Organization.
- Doubled profits from 250k in personal training to 500k in personal training in a single year.
- Responsible for managing, meeting, and obtaining goals for the entire personal training staff.
- Obtain and document club numbers and projections to see that all goals are being met and exceeded, constantly making renovations and adjustments to better business for the club.
- Ensure that staff is meeting all expectations of clients and proper services are being provided for their fitness goals by following company guidelines.
- Continuously generating new leads and business by communicating with members and building trust and confidence among current clients.
- Training managers in charge of developing new managers and fitness staff through detailing training seminars and coaching exercises.
- Part of the Inshape traveling team that opens gyms and generates business, setting the tone and example for the gym in what is to be expected.
Fitness Manager I Resume
Objective : Reliable and enthusiastic leader seeking a position in a major and well oriented company. Expert in leading high-performing teams in fast-paced and challenging environments. Friendly and energetic with exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
Skills : Telemarketing skills, Managerial skills, effective listener, problem solver, computer literate, bi-lingual, logistics and filing.
- Prepare training budget for department or organization.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Confer with management and conduct surveys to identify training needs based on projected production processes, changes, and other factors.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
Associated In Nursing
Fitness Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Remarkably talented and skillful personal trainer and speed, agility and quickness specialist with more than thirteen years experience in promoting and delivering personal training services that ensure clients receive personal attention, motivation, and professional state-of-the-art exercise instruction within a club.
Skills : Sports Specific Training, Boxing, Microsoft Word, Power Point.
- Ensure the fitness facility is clean, safe and well maintained.
- Recruit, hire and train all new fitness staff to develop a competent, friendly and knowledgable fitness team of 10-15 trainers.
- Monitor and follow up after the initial workouts of new customers and provide feedback to ensure quality and session integrity.
- Performed all personal production and coaching on fitness staff as well as a regular file and administrative audits to ensure session quality.
- Projected and facilitated overall monthly budget and projections for revenue of 30-45K in training revenue and sessions serviced for the fitness department of 600-750 sessions serviced.
- Personalized fitness and nutrition programs to suit a customer's specific needs.
- Meet and exceed the monthly budgets for training sessions serviced and revenue.
MS In Science
Lead Fitness Manager Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Fitness Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Great Communication Skills, Proficient In MS Windows 9x/XP, Vista, Microsoft Office.
- Recruited, developed, and managed a team of 10 skilled personal trainers.
- Exceeded club personal training revenue, profitability, and service.
- Oversaw compliance and enforcement of company policies and procedures.
- Observed, monitored, and improved personal training interaction, and enrollment sales approach.
- Conducted a minimum of one staff development meeting and one business development meeting per week.
- Participated and won Top Personal Training Challenge Contest.
- Help keep the fitness center clean, equipment services, and work the register.
- Certified personal trainers and 3 level one Crossfit coach Regularly hits individual and team monthly quotas.
Fitness Manager II Resume
Summary : Performance with a concentration in Exercise Science and Wellness, plan to become CSCS and USAW certified in order to become a Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
Skills : Military Training, Sales Manager, Marketing Director, Warner Sales Training, Apex Health Coach, Manager Training Course.
- Responsible for meeting revenue budgets of over $230,000 a month and sales budgets of over $250,000 a month.
- Co-Manages a staff of 35+ personal trainers at differing levels of development.
- Organizes and leads department review meetings each week with the Fitness Manager.
- Implement strategies with membership advisers to turn new members into clients.
- Conducts weekly professional development meetings with trainers to set business and educational goals.
- Coordinates weekly meetings with General Manager to review all aspects of the business including staffing, budgets, and member relationships.
- Creates an action plan for the club each month based on increasing active clients, session usage, and session dollar value.
- Maintains relationships with over 320 active clients each month including dates trained, billing, and training results.
Fitness Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly responsible and dedicated professional with over 10 years experience in health club management, business administration and personal fitness training, demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong multitasking and service skills, and dedication to organizational goals. Possess advanced presentation and relationship development abilities, with track record of success improving sales and policies/procedures to ensure profit turnarounds.
Skills : Professional Beach Volleyball Player.
- Developed new FMs within the district on growing there business and how to manage their fitness department.
- Educated various CMs on how to manage a successful pt business.
- Effectively handled over 300 fitness clients, ensuring that each one received a results-orientated program while maintaining outstanding customer service.
- Hired, and trained new employees while continually training and developing existing personal training staff.
- Helped with the writing of specific, timely, and goal-driven business plans for training team members that provided coaching to meet key business drivers.
- Successfully mentored and developed 3 trainers into Fitness Managers.
- In-depth knowledge in hiring, training and developing an entire staff of sales and service individuals for a 65,000 sq.
Fitness Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Fitness Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Dance/fitness.
- Responsible for the day to day management of contracted sites, including- TriMet, Intel and Tektronix.
- Management & development of all staff, client retention, program design, contract negotiation and customer service.
- Increased membership & engagement through marketing campaigns, relationship building, creating a positive environment, communications & trouble shooting.
- Implemented programs targeted at increased health, stress reduction, strength and weight loss.
- Created Facebook account to increase SEO on all accounts.
- Maintained and updated distribution of companywide publications.
- Collaborate with Board Members and owner to ensure all corporate goals are implemented.
- Consistently meet with staff to ensure client and corporate needs are being met.
Bachelor Of Science