Service Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Continue Help Desk experience with velocity towards Desktop Support - Acquire more knowledge and training in Network/PC/Email Troubleshooting and maintenance - Eventually learn to edit registries, Group Policies and handle servers.
Skills : Team Player, Excel, Access, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, Willing To Learn, As400, SQL, Database Development and Management, Autocad, Troubleshooting.
- Analyzed, documents, and reports on outstanding/aged service desk tickets for the Ship Systems sector.
- Determined cause and facilitated problem resolution on outstanding or escalated issues.
- Developed metrics to identify trends and create actions to address negative trends.
- Leads and coordinated data call activities for the IT Program Management Office.
- Worked closely with service line liaisons and IT Program Managers to understand changes/trends with regard to unit counts and assists the IT Operations Director with accurate unit forecasting.
- General knowledge of various IT aspects in order to troubleshoot and identify appropriate path for resolution.
- Experience interfacing with various organizations and managing issues and performing tasks to closure.
- Excellent communicator with emphasis on building strong partnerships with various support organizations.
Certificate In Technology
IT Service Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging systems support position focused on the improvement of business processes through the utilization of existing and future technologies. Interested in applying demonstrated problem solving and teambuilding skills, with superior ability to articulate ideas clearly, concisely, and passionately. Proven self-starter with established record of hardware and software installation, network implementation and targeted elimination of infectious viruses and malware.
Skills : Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, TCP/IP.
- Work as part of the IT Service Desk team to provide a high level of customer service, satisfaction and technical support.
- Monitor the IT Service Desk mailbox and call queue, responding to queries as appropriate in a timely and efficient manner.
- To perform duties relating to desktop support of Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7 Operating systems, including configuration, software installation and troubleshooting software and hardware issues.
- Provide an effective interface between customers and specific resolving teams for all requests that cannot be resolved.
- Set priority for resolution, monitor progress, and apply escalation procedures for incidents not progressing satisfactorily.
- Interpret knowledgebase articles and technical documentation to assist with resolution of issues.
- Environment: Windows XP, Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Active Directory, Java, Citrix.
Service Desk Technician I Resume
Headline : Systems Engineer World Class Customer Service Technical Assistance & User Support Innovative Problem Resolution Visionary Leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Desktop Support, Servers, Routers,.
- Served as a single point of contact providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for internal customers via telephone and e-mail for all internal technology problems and service requests.
- Led customers through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error, document and resolve, or properly prioritize the incident or request based on impact and urgency, escalating when appropriate, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for supporting workstations and printers in an environment consisting of Windows XP, Windows 7, and Mac OSX, including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Responsible for providing network and telecom support including troubleshooting issues with network connectivity, DNS, DHCP, and physical hardware (Avaya IP phones, PBX, routers, and switches).
- Responsible for minor user and system administration roles.
- Followed up with internal customers once incidents were resolved to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Assisted in developing and maintaining a problem resolution knowledge base through thorough documentation of incidents using Altiris ticketing platform and collaborative platforms.
- Participated in IT project - related tasks, such as replacing Branch printers, Branch workstations, and rolling out a new Document Workflow application.
Service Desk Technician II Resume
Headline : To obtain an IT position that will allow professional development and growth. Quality directed team player with strong computer knowledge, interpersonal communication skills, organizational abilities and extreme attention to details.
Skills : Service Desk.
- Hardware repairs on laptops, desktop, and printers/scanners.
- Added users and groups to access structures in Active Directory.
- Took incoming phone calls and emails from all end-users.
- Remotely worked with users machines and servers as well as working on workstations in person.
- Software repairs with Windows 7 and 8 as well as the Microsoft Office suite.
- Escalated tickets to higher tier technicians and appropriate business groups.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
Service Desk Technician III Resume
Summary : To utilize my proven organization, analytical and leadership skills in a fast pace environment that entails strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Open to learning new skills while obtaining additional necessary knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Exchange CISCO Routers VOIP/Nortel Systems Fiber Optic Cabling Active Directory Hyper-V Manager Remote Assistance/ Remote Desktop Connection Customer Service Warehouse/ Cargo BMC Remedy.
- Provides hardware, software, network problem diagnosis and resolution via telephone or on-site for end users.
- Provides application support on all endpoint platforms (desktop, tablet, smart phones, etc.) Installs, repairs, and supports all endpoint devices, applications, printers, faxes and other office equipment.
- Works and follows up with other technical staff members within IT Team to ensure the assigned tasks are completed.
- Contributes information for IT FAQs, knowledge-base and instructions to address commonly experienced technical issues related to configuration, hardware, networking and applications.
- Develops and executes documented, repeatable processes to troubleshoot desktop services and systems and recommend improvements.
- Maintains an inventory of IT related assets, including hardware and software on each desktop computer system.
- Identifies recurring incidents and trends, and escalates appropriately.
- Interacts with customers, via multiple communications methods, per established customer service and quality guidelines.
Sr. Service Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Service Desk Technician, Ace Info Solutions (Sub-contractor for Defense Security Service, DSS), performing computer administration on the NIPR/SIPR DSS networks. Resolving software issues by reconfiguring, repairing, re-installing, and re-imaging Windows 7 based Dell Laptops and desktops. Resolved laptop, desktop, printer, VOIP phone, hardware issues on the NIPR/SIPR networks by reconfiguring, ordering and replacing defective parts, meeting SLAs and reducing down time.
Skills : Cisco routers, switches, and wireless, Microsoft Exchange.
- Provided customer service/support for customer products as well as desktop and laptop repairs.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware and software.
- Perform preventive maintenance by installing software and hardware updates.
- Request information about software and hardware issues and documented all concerns.
- Provide end user support for Blackberry and other mobile devices.
- Modify and administer 1500+ user accounts in Active Directory.
- Educate customers in a tactful manner on the workings of their software and hardware.
- Track work orders, software/hardware requests, and IT assets within the Remedy Action Request system.
Jr. Service Desk Technician Resume
Summary : Extensive technical background with focus on problem solving and building customer relations Strong strategic thinking, decision making, and practical implementation skills Excellent time management and organizational skills Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills Motivated professional with strong work ethic Ability to successfully work as part of a team or independently.
Skills : Microsoft Office Windows, Vmware Linux, HTML Network Security System Administration.
- Provide hardware and software support to approximately 180,000 users and for a large array of software applications.
- Remotely adds devices and installs or updates programs for individuals or groups with minimal impact to the user.
- Identify potential application and hardware crises and coordinated resolutions with appropriate specialists.
- Maintains system integrity and PC security while solving customer's issues.
- Updates and maintains the departmental knowledge-base used by support staff and analysts to troubleshoot, resolve, and document resolutions to hardware and software problems and questions.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the information.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive training documentation system for new employees.
- Member of a cross training team charged with identifying, developing, and documenting training and access needs in an effort to seamless blend three separate customer support locations into one entity.
Service Desk Technician Lead Resume
Summary : Solid experience with installation and repair of computer and telecommunications equipment. Solutions-oriented IT professional with proven success implementing cost-effective, high-performance technical solutions to meet today's challenging business requirements. Solid knowledge of the inner workings of desktop and laptop computers, servers, and network infrastructures. Proven expertise in supporting and troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues.
Skills : Windows, Office, Windows 7 Migration.
- Communicated via telephone, desk side, email and OCS messenger to provide first level of support to resolve reported troubles on a 24/7 basis.
- Identified, assessed, and documented the issues in FootPrints and Remedy ticket systems.
- Resolved and escalated incidents and followed through with a call to the employee after resolution.
- Supported the Data Center and Network Operations support tasks including; weekly on-call, tape backup rotation, and service maintenance duties for AC, electrical and generator systems.
- Disaster recovery involved conducting backups, sending data off-site for backup security, and Data Center environmental monitoring, during the on call rotation week.
- Troubleshoot and configured email on mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
- Process, Manage, and track all purchase orders.
- Setup hardware, configured software, and support video conferencing for the company to insure video meetings are successful.
Associate In Technology
Service Desk Technician Head Resume
Summary : Support Specialist with seven years of experience working helpdesk environment. Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting computer and A/V systems. Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while under pressure. Ability to prioritize, Multi-task and remained focused on the essence of an issue.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Help desk Ticketing, PC/ Network Troubleshooting.
- Answer correspondence from users relating to computer and applications problems and work on providing resolution.
- Enter and track issues within agency trouble ticketing system.
- Assist users in troubleshooting for COTS and GOTS applications, Citrix, Web Access, IE configurations, and other user requests for assistance.
- Document problems and resolutions worked on in a timely and efficient manner.
- Notify appropriate IT staff of more serious network/infrastructure problems and work with them toward resolution.
- Work with Help Desk staff to keep accurate logs/inventory of all software and hardware changes.
- Assist IT staff with development and administration of the IT Help Desk function.
Consolidated Service Desk Technician Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Service Desk Technician with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe creative suite.
- Provided base level IT support to company personnel.
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Maintained composure and patience in face of difficult customer situations.
- Processed an average of 40 inbound and outbound technical support calls.
- Referred difficult issues to upper management while maintaining positive rapport with customer.
- Informed customers about issue resolution progress.
- Assisted customers with technical issues via email, live chat and telephone.
Master of Science
Service Desk Technician/Analyst Resume
Headline : Possess a strong background in IT technical support with exceptional experience in the banking and telecommunications industries. I have administered and analyzed security platforms from various applications, and have been recognized for my technical troubleshooting skills and solution time. I quickly learn and master new technologies in technical support and information security. I have addressed internal and external auditors with SOX process in the corporate environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Active Directory, Exchange Server, Citrix, Technical Support, Spanish, IT, Servers, IBM, Peoplesoft.
- Managed ticketing and made first contact within 24 hours after ticket initiation to ensure communication between user and the support team; resolved the issue within 72 hours utilizing the application from Manage Engine, Service Desk Plus.
- Provided first-line support via telephone, remote desktop applications and triaged issues due the priority of the situation.
- Acted as point of contact for onsite campus technician for the assigned educational institution.
- Operated tier 1 support that included initial support level for basic customer issues.
- Served as onsite campus technician backup for the VIP's of the company and site emergencies.
- Created of users in Active Directory and internal applications.
- Received, validated and processed access applications in the assigned educational institution.
- Assisted technicians with tier 2 support when needed.
B.S In Computer Science
Service Desk Technician Resume
Objective : Ambitious professional with a background in information technology, looking for an opportunity to use my knowledge, experience, and education to build my career in the medical field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Data Entry, Troubleshooting.
- Provided technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware to the Lending division across the US and India.
- Asked questions to determine nature of problem, walked client through problem-solving procedure and followed-up to ensure issue was resolved.
- Demonstrated strengths in rapidly diagnosing, troubleshooting and finding solutions to client issues.
- Provided detailed descriptions of issues in ticket system and followed up diligently to ensure swift resolutions.
- Consistently praised in client surveys for communicating effectively with both technical and nontechnical users.
- Known for excellent problem-solving skills and patience in dealing with frustrated users.
- Received purchase requests and entered them into a procurement system to handle all Fiserv Lending division purchases.
- Maintained hardware inventory and handled shipments to remote employees.