Corporate Director Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of extensive Human Resource leadership experience as a Business Partner, Strategy Architect, Culture and Change Steward as well as Operational Executor providing value added services to organizations in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Talent Management/Org Design, and Talent Development.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Responsibile for Chairperson for DMC Service Contract Review Committee.
- Responsible for $20 million in annual service contracts Purchasing responsibilities for the above and all Capital for the DMC.
- Orients, trains, manages and counsels the staff of 37 FTEs and three Supervisors.
- Develops the DMC-CE operating budgets and monitor compliance.
- Develops Preventive Maintenance (PM) Program on all clinical equipment to meet JCAHO guidelines.
- Develops and writes the CE manual to meet all regulatory compliance, including JCAHO, NFPA, FDA, CMS, ISO etc.
- Develops computer reports showing department's productivity, compliance and quality.
Jr. Corporate Director Resume
Objective : Award-winning PR, Marketing, and Communications Senior Practitioner with limitless drive, energy, and imagination. Delivers powerful communications campaigns with strict message discipline, drives earned top-tier media placements in key markets. Extensive network of media contacts, confident vendor/consultant management skills, highly collaborative and personable.
Skills : Management, Organizing, MS Office.
- Promoted to custom-made position in recognition of my success in revitalizing and rebranding all food, beverage, and celebrity chef programs for a leading international luxury hotel chain.
- Managed all food and beverage public relations for all 50+ Ritz-Carlton properties worldwide, as well as general public relations for specific on-site properties.
- Effectively redeveloped business and media relationships to boost company image and global competitiveness and regain market share.
- Took on and resolved multiple crisis communication issues involving high-profile guests, safety and security scares, and labor-management issues.
- Developed and implemented strategic and site-specific PR and marketing plans, campaigns, and strategies for the hotel chain.
- Oversaw onsite PR Directors at more than 50 domestic and international Ritz-Carlton properties.
- Partnered with wide range of food and beverage specialists, general managers, operational staff, local PR teams, and hotel and corporate executives.
- Managed PR budgets and branding.
- Represented company in numerous meetings with tourism and media representatives.
Sr. Corporate Director Resume
Summary : Award-winning PR, Marketing, and Communications Senior Practitioner with limitless drive, energy, and imagination. Delivers high-profile events, drives successful earned media placements in target markets, and builds client brands. Extensive network of media contacts, particularly in travel, lifestyle, luxury brands, entertainment, food, and fine dining.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Manages projects across business units, regions or the enterprise.
- Influences at all levels within the organization, often setting strategy and direction.
- Coaches and mentors project team members.
- Mentors other project managers around project management methodology.
- Determines project scope.
- Develops resource, risk, quality, cost, and scope management plans;
- Develops training plans.
- Defines, recommends and secures contractual agreements for services and products.
- Coordinates requirements, schedules implementation and post-implement plans, and develops service-level agreements for vendor partners and global resources firms.
Corporate Director I Resume
Objective : Leadership experience includes project management, organizational systems analysis, financial analysis, development and assessment of standards, quality and patient safety initiatives, and adult education; as well as outreach and performance improvement work with national and international audiences.
Skills : Human Resources, Computer, Personnel Management, Social Media Marketing.
- Managed 5 paint facilities.
- Supervised and coordinated all in house and externally contracted paint personnel.
- Implemented paint system objectives with all 5 plant managers.
- Developed a company Paint Profit Improvement Team to increase production through put.
- Reviewed all company paint process methods and develop lower costs in order to run daily production.
- Performed capability studies on old equipment to identify system bottlenecks.
- Completed impact and profit analysis report on installing new technology.
- Established and monitored controls with all paint equipment suppliers.
Corporate Director II Resume
Headline : Senior Project Manager with significant Information Technology (IT) and business management experience in Health Insurance, Finance and Insurance, with key emphasis on infrastructure management, web portal and telecommunications, vendor management and program management utilizing MS Project and SDLC tools to manage large complex projects to support multi-departmental and enterprise strategies that support corporate goals and objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IDS Environments, MES Environments, CAD, DeltaV, Equipment Controls.
- Provided leadership to lead the consolidation of diverse core applications to one application and centralizing the server network utilizing SQL Server and ASP.NET.
- Responsibile for the consolidation of the 4 Regional Call Centers to a Centralized Call Center realizing cost reductions over $5 million annually in staff, equipment, real estate, and lower payroll scales.
- Supported over 650,000 members.
- Worked with both Payer and Payor groups in establishing Claims EDI environments.
- Engaged Physicians groups that were aligned with AmeriChoice and assisted in establishing their EDI process.
- Worked with our regional sites in establishing Claims EDI environments.
- Worked closely with the Claims departments in setting up EDI and transmitting and receiving EDI transaction data.
Corporate Director III Resume
Summary : Experienced strategic leader skilled in recognizing talent and enlisting the support of team members to align with project and organizational goals. Flexible and analytical with an eye for details; skilled at evaluating data and information to achieve overall objectives, while maintaining a strict focus on the bottom line.
Skills : Management, Planning, MS Office.
- Led and managed 300+ FTE's within the Allina Health Information Management division with a focus on change management, teamwork, communication, adaptability and quality service delivery.
- Developed strategy and tactics for ongoing operational efficiencies, which have resulted in centralization and consolidation of resources.
- Resulted in a staff reduction of 20% and operational cost reductions of 18%, while achieving increased consistency in process delivery and improving customer service.
- Led the health information management team in creating, communicating and executing goals and objectives.
- Developed, implemented and managed quantity/quality standards with year over year improvements of > 5%.
- Provided vision and leadership for implementation of long-range plans.
- Interviewed, selected, coached, and developed management team.
- Prepared staff for changing roles and processes in the electronic health record environment.
- Ensured adherence to accreditation standards, documentation requirements, and legal statutes.
Asst. Corporate Director Resume
Objective : To obtain a Corporate Director position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background and 20 years of managerial experience.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Enlisted by the CEO to co-lead the mediation process of the most high-profile and largest employee discrimination case at the time.
- Negotiated the final terms and structure of HR programmatic relief.
- Served as the primary interface with the Court-Appointed Task Force initially under the leadership of then Attorney Deval Patrick (current Governor of Massachusetts).
- Designed, implemented, and managed an extremely successfully and award-winning fast track management development program.
- Implemented management competency, behavioral selection, leadership assessment, head count management, and performance management tools.
- Executed an industry-unique and successful diversity talent attraction pipeline program, which created a sourcing pipeline of over 150 STEM, petroleum engineering, and geology students for Texaco's talent pool.
- Established an in-house executive recruitment function and created a talent acquisition "Center of Expertise, " which consistently met or exceeded hiring targets by re-engineering recruitment and staffing processes.
- Implemented a cost-effective resume tracking and job posting system and facilitated the design of a strategic plan and learning tools that increased.
Associate Corporate Director Resume
Headline : Executive with broad based Human Resource and Administrative experience in both domestic and international operations with Fortune 50 consumer products, high tech and heavy manufacturing companies. Strong skills in policy design and implementation; labor union avoidance and negotiations. Demonstrated expertise in executive compensation, group benefits, cost containment, Total Quality Management, executive recruiting and coaching.
Skills : Quality Management, MS Office.
- Designed and directed corporate human resources strategies and programs, operations, encompassing 15,000 employees in 16 foreign countries.
- Supervised five H.R.directors.
- Redesigned international benefit programs, renegotiating rates for coverage with new carriers.
- Increased retention linked to provision of improved benefits at a reduced cost.
- Developed and maintained quality improvement trend reports to analyze performance of best practice in personnel, plant and programming to detect and resolve problems and non-compliance issues and concerns.
- Performed multi-systemic evaluation of programs, personnel and physical plant via evidence-based principles of offender rehabilitation and total quality management techniques.
Lead Corporate Director Resume
Summary : Innovative executive with a consistent track record of sustaining growth and leading organizations. Proven leader who creates strategic alliances with organization leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Oversaw $45M budget and 165 employees across the system.
- Drove strategy and growth initiatives focused on quality outcomes, patient-centered care, physician integration, practice consistency and evidence-based, affordable and accessible cancer care.
- Drove an integrated service-line approach to oncology throughout the Meridian Health System, a five-hospital tertiary-care academic teaching hospital system with Magnet designation at all System hospitals.
- Ensured all system hospitals and breast centers received accreditation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer, eliminating the need for ACOS accreditation.
- Collaborated on standardizing order sets for the delivery of chemotherapy services at each system hospital, reducing the cost of delivering chemotherapy services 19%, while significantly improving the quality of care delivered to chemotherapy patients.
- Implemented and increased utilization of "Breast Health Centers of Excellence" 22% by ensuring the delivery of standardized, qualitatively measurable breast health pathways at each system hospital.
- Improved the delivery of overall cancer care throughout the system; instituted cancer survivorship programs at all hospitals to ensure all cancer patients received appropriate, necessary post-cancer treatment health services to enhance cancer patients' quality of life and reduce inpatient admissions for post-cancer treatment complications at system hospitals 17%.
- Introduced outpatient Palliative Care Clinics at all system hospitals to significantly improve cancer patients' pain management and provide pathways to offer patients compassionate and dignified end-of-life care, while dramatically reducing inpatient admissions to system hospitals for pain management and end-of-life care 25%.
- Standardized the pre-authorization process for cancer patients referred to the hospitals' outpatient infusion center and radiation therapy programs, reducing the number of denials from payers for infusion and radiation therapy services 18%, saving $450K+.
Corporate Director Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of Corporate Director Culture and Change Steward as well as Operational Executor providing value added services to organizations in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Talent Management/Org Design, and Talent Development.
Skills : Visionary leadership, Strategic thinking.
- Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for Corporate/HQ Technologies
- Develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
- Leads the design, implementation, and improvement of service ownership and a service taxonomy, service level management, the service catalog and service portfolio management
- Oversees ITIL service operations and transitions activities, including incident management, problem management, request management, knowledge management, change management, and configuration management
- Helps articulate and execute a strategy for service management-related communications
- Enables continual service improvement through the effective use of metrics in support of key performance indicators and critical success factor used to manage service delivery
- IT Services Management Tools and Reporting, including the analysis, implementation, and system administration of enterprise ITSM tools; understanding and effective use of key performance indicators for managing service delivery; and the design and provisioning of self-service, ad-hoc, and standardized reports for management support, and operational and strategic planning
- Acts as a guide and mentor for Technology Services staff in the understanding and application of ITSM processes