Senior Lead Business Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of experience as a release lead, business analyst, functional configurator, implementation specialist, project manager and consultant. Solid expertise of software development life cycle (SDLC) from gathering requirements, design, development (configuration and integration), testing, training, implementation and production support for multiple companies in agile and waterfall methodologies.
Skills : Business Analysis, Agile Methodology, GUI Design, IT Strategy, Pragmatic Marketing, Product Demo, Client Support, Product Management, Acceptance Criteria, Technical Support, Client Relations, Software Development Cycles, Effective Communication, Technical Proficiencies Include Microsoft Office Suite, SQL For Relational Databases, C, JAVA, XML, FpML, FIX.
- Coordinated between different integrated matrix teams (wm, yms, tms, intelligrated, eai, etl, pom, b2b) for the successful implementation of wms release/upgrade projects.
- Led and implemented million-dollar worth of enhancements each year for the past 5years for thd in logistics release space. Key player in the 17 million wm (warehouse management) upgrade project for the it supply chain.
- Played multiple roles while leading the projects. Acted as a ba, configurator, product owner, technical & functional sme, tester and pm.Led business analysis and requirements gathering sessions to review the scope with it and business key holders.
- Tracked user stories using pivotal tracker and prioritized the backlog for continuous delivery process. Executed projects through the entire sdlc from gathering requirements, designing, developing, testing, deploying and support phases.
- Coordinated and organized meetings across multiple teams which include vendors, integration teams (eai, etl, pom), architects, infrastructure, configurators, operations, end users, business partners, testing teams and managers.
- Worked on different documents related to requirement, functional specifications, sow, crs, charter, bad (business acceptance document), cost and timeline analysis, process flow, use cases, test cases, implementation plan and lessons learned.
- Proposed process improvement strategies to track the requirement changes, status, business expectation, cost, timeline and other key metrics, which helped provide information to all the teams in a quicker way.
Lead Business Analyst / Project Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished Business analyst with about 10+ years of diverse experience in the domains of Finance and Healthcare; with emphasis on SDLC, Business analysis, business intelligence, GAP analysis and Quality Assurance (STLC) of application software.
Skills : Domain Knowledge Finance (Mortgage, SAP, Insurance, P&C, Trading, Banking), HealthCare, Information Security, Telecommunications
- Developed project backlog and sprint backlog from requirements and run daily sprints. Tracked and monitored tasks and team collaboration using agile tool jira and confluence for code collaboration.
- Produced sequence diagrams, business mappings, performed data analysis, uml diagrams for functional requirements documentations.
- Worked closely with pmo to produce daily executive reports, gather business intelligence and organize periodic checkpoint meeting involving key members of the organization and project team.
- Gathered requirements from apple project team through conference calls, live meetings, and emails.
- Led the sprint review meeting at apple office and live demo of transaction from apple device through first data network and finally to the associations (amex, visa, and mastercard) for settlement.
- Coordinated, initialized and facilitated joint requirement planning seminars for business and functional requirement gathering, analysing, and documenting them in product backlog and subsequently breaking up feature lists into user stories, and drawing up acceptance criteria.
- Captured business rules and scenarios for implementing requirements in the enterprise environment in compliance with pci-dss and pa-dss regulatory standards in credit card information. Oracle fcm application ensured reduced compliance costs, capital market risks, maintenance of regulatory filing and regulatory functional authorization was completed in the allotted timeslot.
Lead Business Analyst (Consultant) Resume
Summary : 12+ years of total IT project experience as Business Analyst, IT Analyst / Solutions Analyst and DBA. 11 years experience as a Sr. Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst in business analysis, system analysis, business process management, process re-engineering / process designing, IT risk analysis / management, data analysis/ data governance, QA analysis/Testing, project co ordination/ management.
Skills : Software Engineering Object-oriented analysis and design; Experience with Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML modeling (use cases, sequence, collaboration, activity, state chart, class, package, deployment diagrams) and structured modeling (dataflow diagrams & ERDs)
- Leading business analysis, systems analysis, project tracking and reporting for partnership tax projects and maintenance releases.
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting business needs, detailed functional and non-functional requirements after closely working with stakeholders for partnership tax allocation system and internal and external interfaces (k-1 suite, thomson reuters gosystems, fund allocation reporting systems, partner forms, ey compliance systems etc).
- Use case analysis, use case modeling using ms visio and use case documentation.
- Creating and maintaining requirement traceability matrix (rtm), use case catalog.
- Creating and maintaining business process flows (as-is, to-be), system flows/activity diagrams.Specifying ui requirements and generating software requirement specifications (srs) document.
- Performing gap analysis, it risks analysis, operational and regulatory risks analysis, producing reports.
- Documenting data requirements/field level requirements and maintaining data dictionary. Maintaining requirements/business rules for data warehouse and business intelligence tools. Documenting and managing requirements for bulk import template and import process.
Lead Business Analyst / Solutions Architect Resume
Summary : To leverage my background, education, and aptitude with information technology, mainframe based systems and to obtain a Business Analyst, Configuration Management Specialist or Software Test Engineer positions with a track record of dedication and commitment to the position. Evaluated internal and external Configuration Management procedures for program hardware and software products. Coordinated, Deployed, and Implemented Enterprise Product Life Cycle/Configuration Management automated systems.
Skills : Certified Public Accountant, Certified Scrum Product Owner, Financial/Business/Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Business Process Modeling, Project Management, Business Objects, Hyperion Essbase, OBIEE, Spotfire, Tableau
- Provide support of configuration management processes using the sap tool solution manager. All system changes and enhancements are recorded, approved, tracked, and implemented utilizing sap solution manager change request management (charm). Timely/proactive communication is required to ensure high workforce productivity.
- Conduct configuration management on all software and documentation using solution manager in accordance with the program cm plan. Coordinate with scrum teams to forecast sprint work and administer the change management process for all system change requests.
- Generates, reviews and understands reports. Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation.
- Reviews the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management and vendors. Understands and works with scenario planning (exit/maintain/grow) tools/models.
- May coordinate involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations. May act as a subject matter expert (sme) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions. Facilitates the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conduct weekly scrum master meetings to ensure each team's work is progressing to meet the monthly sprint deadlines.
- Create release requests and release notes for each monthly release and import transports to production systems.
MS Info Systems
Lead Business Analyst II Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience in delivering business applications and project management solutions in waterfall and agile development projects in banking and finance. Skillful in creating UML diagrams for Use cases, Data models, Data Flow diagrams and Activity diagrams using Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
Skills : Certified Scrum Master, SDLC, Document Gathering, SharePoint Designer, Business Analysis, Advance Microsoft Office Knowledge, User Interface/User Experience, Training, Job Aids, Work Shops, Boot Camps
- Driving the project in various forums including scoping, Design review, backlog review, implementation and release planning.
- Followed Behavior Driven Development and was responsible for writing and managing the Cucumber Test Feature files for each module in a GIT repository.
- Training and communicating with the developers and QA team during implementation phase and resolving requirement issues.
- Involved in discussions with stakeholders, SMEs, system architects and technical teams through channelled/phased meetings and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions.
- Lead the backlog grooming meetings across each sprint for enhancements/changes in the user stories for updating in the next sprint.
- Maintained entire documentation of the requirements.Was responsible to run the Jenkins job for the feature file after every sprint cycle as a part of continuous integration of the module to make sure all test cases are covered.
- Developed UAT plans with test cases for each use case to checkif the system runs withexpected behaviour after enhancements and changes are made.
- Wrote the test plan and test cases for the testing environment depending on business requirements, technical requirementsand client expectations on the product.
Lead Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Accomplished Business Analyst/Project Lead with over 10 years of varied industry experience. Six Sigma Green Belt Certified. Innate talent for leveraging technology and automation to eliminate inefficiencies and optimize use of available information and resources. Experience in Agile, Iterative, and Waterfall based development projects in a global setting.
Skills : Testing, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Troubleshooting, Modeling, Documentation, Document Control, Change Management, Training, JIRA, Quality Center, Visio, Version1, Basecamp, Powerpoint, Word, Microsoft Project
- Utilizing the knowledge of software development life cycle (sdlc), project management and agile methodology to conduct end to end project execution.
- Conducted and participated in project scope definition and objectives. Developed detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Facilitated requirement gathering sessions and review meetings with the users, members of the development team and business smes to ensure understanding of the new and existing system functionalities.
- Determined impact of functional requirements through collaboration with cross functional teams on various aspects of existing system.
- Involved in continuous grooming of product backlogs in team foundation center. Created user stories and populated acceptance criteria.
- Conducted brainstorming and jad sessions with the business owners and other team members for gathering requirements.Created business requirements document and workflows (power point and ms visio).
- Created and maintained living documents for continuous improvement and for the sharing of best practices.Create, update and maintaining documentation for sprint planning and progress.
Lead Business Analyst I Resume
Objective : 9+ years of diverse experience in Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Requirements Management, Business Process Mapping, Continuous Process Improvement, Project Planning and Quality Assurance for enterprise-wide applications. Broad understanding of IT aspects of Network Management, Software Architecture and day-to-day operations.
Skills : Technical Business Modeling/UML Rational Rose, Rational Software Modeler, StarUML And MS Visio Requirements Management, Rational Requisite Pro, And Telelogic Doors Repository Management
- The usda-fas imart project was initiated by the customer to bring about automation and enhancements in their primarily manual processes. The usda-fas agency is responsible for all aspects of overseas operations. This includes all hr and financial related activities.
- Directed and managed 2 subordinate business analyst's tasks in line with the needs of the entire project.
- As deputy pm, performed weekly/monthly reporting duties as well as planning and reporting of project wbs tasks. Also acted as pm's proxy when required.
- Created and maintained project roadmap to accurately depict project progress. Primary user experience and business intelligence for full scope of the project and all deliverables.
- Collaborated with the business owners and management to understand the project scope and the business needs.
- Worked with ba and pm team to analyze the evolving business processes and needed systems to support the same.
- Initiated and followed an adaptive and iterative flavor of agile software development methodology to plan and strategize product deliverables.
- Implemented and maintained requirements management plan for the requirements gathering and analysis needs of the project utilizing the available tools.
- Created, maintained and managed agile requirements artifacts that included product backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria and system requirements.
- Requirements were gathered through interactions, meetings and periodic walkthroughs with stakeholders, smes, management and other potential users of the application.
Lead Business Analyst (Functional) Resume
Summary : Around 13 Years of extensive work gaining an industry wide experience in Business Analysis and project management. AGILE and SDLC Methodology expert.More than 8 years experience Leading and motivating peers within a project team to continuously improve processes and capabilities in the business analysis function.
Skills : Requisite Pro, Caliber RM, DOORS, RTC Methodologies RUP, JAD, TQM, UML, SIX SIGMA, Regression, Process Modeling
- To synthesize large quantities of information and subsequently create business requirements that align to customer and business objectives. Assist in preparing documentation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Understand it projects and concepts as they relate to high-level business objectives of various lines of business, and present those concepts to both it and non-it audiences in a concise and easily understandable manner.
- Lead and motivated peers within to continuously improve processes and capabilities in the business analysis function.
- Train peers on ba concepts and insurance products knowledge and their related technology products and effectively communicate with business users including listening, asking relevant questions, giving appropriate guidance and feedback on process improvements and cost saving options.
- Logically reason and provide effective solution to complex problems. Make high quality decisions based on facts and business priorities.
- Deliver products and services when and where the customer needs them. Explore options when unable to deliver a requested product or service, and pursue solutions until the customer is satisfied.
- Accept responsibilities for own action and demonstrate trust worthiness and high personal standard with dealing with others. Work with external vendors and create / review sows and do vendor management.
Bachelors in IT
Lead Business Analyst (Healthcare) Resume
Objective : Over ten years of experience as a Senior Business Analyst in various domains like: healthcare, insurance, e-commerce and retail.
Skills : Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Requirements Management, Requirements Analysis
- Prepared project scope document which focus on what are the areas need to develop and also mentioned the risks, assumption, dependences and limitation of different projects.
- Identified various interfacing system and created context diagram and spreadsheet with various information.Performed extensive analysis regarding new development and business impacts.
- Performed jad sessions to gather high level business requirements as well as analyzed the requirements and managed changes. Prepared business requirement document and functional specification document.
- Developed business process models in water fall process to document existing and future business processes as well as created use cases and review with business as well as technical people.
- Developed activity diagrams, logical and physical diagrams, sequence diagrams, low level business process flow and decomposition diagram for different requirements as well as created different wire frames, mockups and prototypes for new web based business processes.
- Communicated with developers and qas to collect information about their release schedule and make them understand about various artifacts.
- Developed large number of test cases as well as executed those test case in test environment.
Lead Business Analyst (Retail) Resume
Summary : Ten years of business analysis experience, including five years as a lead analyst for a Fortune 50 company. Confident in delivering decisions while receiving input from others to make those decisions based on sound, collaborative information.
Skills : MS Office, Mentoring, Team Leadership, Analytical, Listening, Collaboration
- Responsible for managing and mentoring a team of 4 to 7 business analysts through open and honest communication and collaboration.
- Manage bandwidth of team members by evaluating their knowledgebase and assigning projects accordingly, while still making sure to provide opportunities for cross functional knowledge transfer to grow each member's skills and capabilities.
- Set up 'learning sessions' for knowledge transfer to developers, production support team and qa to provide each ba the opportunity to deliver presentations as subject matter experts.
- Contributed to the systematic design of the end of day/business process to reduce impact to the stores and provide smooth transition from one business date to the next.
- Built a stronger bond between the application team and the pmo by becoming a liaison between the two and helping to formulate a project intake process while increasing efficiencies in the sdlc to ad-.
- Conducted interview sessions with potential pm and ba candidates for placement within each team.
- Lead entire analyst team in implementing award-winning balance rewards loyalty program by working through complete sdlc for a program that currently has over 100 million members.