Skin Care Specialist Resume
Headline : Hardworking Para Medical Esthetician, successful at using product knowledge and exceptional customer service to increase guest retention and exceed sales goals.
Skills : Medical, Healthcare, Nurse.
- Anticipated spa and salon guest concerns and addressed them immediately.
- Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the spa.
- Communicated all client reservations to appropriate staff.
- Led comprehensive spa tours for new members.
- Called clients to confirm upcoming appointments.
- Followed the pre-assigned opening and closing procedures for each spa station.
- Restocked linen and laundry in all areas of the spa.
- Transported soiled linens to the laundry facilities.
Sr. Skin Care Specialist Resume
Headline : To utilize skills while working under pressure in a fast paced enviornment. To fulfill all duties required while being efficient with the clients and within the company.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish/English.
- Received a certificate of accomplishment on Clarins skincare products.
- Introduced new Clarins skin products to customers.
- Demonstrated procedures of the Clarins cosmetic approach.
- Listened to concerns of clients.
- Consulted clients on the appropriate skincare product.
- Connected with existing customers in our database.
- Opened and closed the register at end of shift.
Associates In Chemical
Jr. Skin Care Specialist Resume
Summary : Self directive and results driven professional seeking a position in the Esthetics field that will allow to educate and give the best intentions for clients. Awarded recognition in Esthetics class for highest service to sales, pre-books, and customer retention. Passionate about customer service and job commitment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Google Chrome.
- Assessed each client's skin through our skin graphing, find the problematic areas, and prepare the perfect skincare regiment for the client to see the best and fastest results.
- Able to make sure that each of the clients is happy, relaxed, and left wanting more by the end of each treatment.
- Had 1,300 hrs of training and have over 20 certifications.
- Provided companionship to the Resident, doing something mindful and fun, recreational during daily visits.
- Reported any health status of the Resident changes to the supervisor.
- Informed licensed nurse of any changes in patient condition/needs, of patient complaints, and of patient/significant other educational needs.
- Assisted with delegated clerical duties such as answering telephones, relaying messages, transcription of physician orders, preparing and organizing the patient's medical record.
Skin Care Specialist III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a Skin Care Specialist/assistant where can utilize background knowledge and experience in a progressive and innovative setting.
Skills : Bilingual: Fluent Spanish and English, Fast Learner.
- Damaged skin into a new, healthy, and younger appearance for mature skins.
- Understood of a good skincare regimen for their skin type is always the main focus.
- Customized clients' needs and assessments of their skin.
- Based on a thorough consultation at the time of the appointment.
- Taken a realistic approach and offer advanced specialized skin treatments.
- Proven very effective and has had a positive effect on repeat clientele.
- Provided services as a Skin Care Specialist in the Center for Laser Surgery.
Skin Care Specialist Resume
Headline : To establish a long-term career in a company where I may utilize my Skin Care Specialist professional skills and knowledge to be an effective Associate Program Manager and inspiration to those around me.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish/ English.
- Enjoyed working for Clarins and with the team of co-workers.
- Conducted transactions and entered client information and individual concerns on computer registers.
- Scheduled appointments for (and performed) in-store facials for Clarin's clients.
- Attended classes and training specifically for Clarins.
- Included learning the history, purposes, ingredients, and applications of the products.
- Received some awards and was recognized for sales and service.
- Met with and counseled women and men with all types of skin tones.
Associates In Counseling
Skin Care Specialist I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in a company where can develop abilities, skills, and knowledge to be of maximum benefit to the company and myself.
Skills : Intermediate Knowledge Of The Personal Computer.
- Provided consultations to establish relationship with clients and to reach a full understanding of their wants and needs.
- Provided comprehensive recommendations of beauty and skincare products that help to enhance the client's skin.
- Practiced new makeup application techniques and color combinations to promote the Philosophy color.
- Attended educational workshops.
- Executed beauty events with the regional staff.
- Served clients in accordance with Philosophy concept and direction.
- Exceeded the clients' expectations of outstanding service.
Skin Care Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced in esthetics as well as massage therapy. Adept at responding to client concerns and needs in a personal and sensitive manner. Looking for a position to utilize both knowledge and skills in a renowned organization.
Skills : EPIC/ ONECHART, Medical Terminology.
- Established a rapport with store consumers.
- Provided education and teaching regarding skincare maintenance.
- Promoted new product lines and customer incentive programs.
- Maintained a customer logging system of customer's purchases and preferences with in the product line.
- Knowledgeable in marketing strategies, hosting promotional events, and providing product demonstrations.
- Skilled in make- up artistry.
- Provided individual consultation with inline and conduct makeovers.
Certificate Of Completion
Asst. Skin Care Specialist Resume
Summary : Skin Care Specialist receives patient care assignment from the registered nurse (RN) in charge. Initiates delegated tasks based on demonstrated competence in performing nursing activities for specific patient age group served.
Skills : Computer knowledge, 50+ wpm, customer service experience, Fluent in Word, Windows, Excell, AS400, Credit Collection.
- Worked front desk setting up appointments.
- Taken patients after procedures were complete.
- Took UV photos to determine their specific treatment.
- Performed Microdermabrasion, chemical peels on patients and also hosts events with doctors at different venues.
- Coached and trained new aestheticians with Advanced Dermatology.
- Assisted Physicians, ARNP, and PAs in cosmetics and skincare consultations.
- Performed advanced skin care treatments including micro-dermabrasions, peels, facials, post-operative makeovers.
Skin Care Specialist/Representative Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position with career possibilities, as a Professional Registered Nurse in the Critical/Emergency Care setting, furthering knowledge and skills.
Skills : Quick learner and adaptable to new environments.
- Assisted customers in achieving the best skin they could have by laser treatments and the use of tanning beds, masks, and skincare regimen at home.
- Impacted a lot of people just by being there for them for their skincare needs and letting them feel and know that there are treatments and solutions for every skin type.
- Kept a pH balance is very important as well.
- Learned how to use different computer software to check customers in and out of the salon.
- Learned a lot of sanitation guidelines that must be implemented in many different environments.
- Worked for Proactiv Solutions for over two years.
- Kept the cart immaculate and presentable.
- Provided customers with exceptional service that would be beneficial to their needs.
License In Cosmetology
Skin Care Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 3 years of experience in stocks and maintains supplies and equipment in keeping with patient care needs and cost containment. Utilizes time and supplies economically and conscientiously.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Medical Office Financial Procedures.
- Assisted clients in choosing products that fit their skincare needs and demonstrated methods of application.
- Provided customer service by following up and dealing with product returns and client complaints.
- Met sales and event goals while building new clientele.
- Handled currency including opening and closing the register.
- Managed the wound care and infection control department.
- Performed daily wound care on residents with skin-related issues.
- Maintained proper documentation on resident charts that described the healing process of all wound, staged wounds from 1-4 or unstageable.