Client Care Representative Resume
Objective : Highly skilled and talented Psychology major with an Organization Psychology minor who offer a strong work ethic comprised of flexibility, reliability and stamina.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Provided outstanding client service by handling all client's inquiries and interactions in a professional manner.
- Provided first-level support by answering questions and researching and resolving issues related to all lines of insurance needs or concerns.
- Received top outstanding support team member 3 months (September, October, and November).
- Contacts, interviews and obtains recorded statements from insured's, claimants, and others to secure the necessary claim information.
- Escalates problems and inquires as needed Evaluates facts supplied to determine the extent of liability of the insured if any, and extent of the company's obligation to the insured under the policy contract for routing.
- Apply product, industry and market knowledge to make recommendations Coordinating or participating in special projects or committees Maintaining quality work product and professionalism when work volume is high Focusing on customers, communication and teamwork.
- Assists Team Leader in developing and improve client care Resolves issues promptly and timely.
Sr. Client Care Representative Resume
Summary : Able to multitask and affinity for working on challenges. Work in high stress fast paced environment. Work well with others and take direction.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales Representative, Floor Mentor, Cashier, Camp Counselor, Substitute Teacher, Tutor.
- Inbound call center for the claims against print and digital advertising.
- Negotiating with small and medium-sized businesses against claims on print advertising and digital advertising.
- Resolving claims within a 10 business day turnaround time.
- Providing accurate information about performance and lead tracking.
- Mentoring new hires on an as-needed basis.
- Completing special projects for escalations and executive claims.
- Utilizing training given at the beginning of employment pertaining to the systems, products, services, and processing to perform the duties required.
Client Care Representative III Resume
Summary : Administrative professional with over 4 years of hands on detailed oriented experience. Positions have ranged from client facing customer relations to supervisory roles overseeing twenty two customer facing client care representatives.
Skills : Client training, Technical Support, Implementation, Documentation.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Client Care Representative I Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Office Manager/Administrative Assistant with exceptional customer relations, decision making skills and strong organizational skills.
Skills : Software, Microsoft Office, Type 45wpm,.
- Process all incoming and outgoing customer orders and prepare all necessary paperwork.
- Research and resolve discrepancies encountered during customer orders and communicate difficult issues to manager.
- Interface with customer service, operations, and management on a daily basis regarding service quality and issues of customer satisfaction.
- Create legally archived digital images of active hard copy records through the scan-on-demand program.
- Convert hard copy documents to searchable electronic records.
- Upload images and documents to secure a web-hosted repository or transfer to the client's media.
- Ensure security and compliance through controlled access to the client's vital company records.
BS In Biology
Client Care Representative Resume
Summary : Responsible and dedicated office representative with 10 years of experience in heavy-volume, fast paced environment. In the last 10 years.
Skills : Multi-line Phone System Operations, Data Entry Retrieval.
- Greeted often stressed clients with composure and confidence while obtaining needed information about the patients.
- Obtained patient vitals and processed intake forms.
- Accurately relayed information to technicians and doctors so patients could be treated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for triage in order to get the most critical patients seen quickly.
- Instructed clients of discharge instructions and at-home care.
- Responsible for processing deposits prior to clients leaving for the day/night.
- Answered multi-phone lines providing answers to medical questions, obtaining answers from the doctors to relay to clients, instructing clients when patients need to be seen at the hospital.
Client Care Representative/Analyst Resume
Headline : Hard working individual with ten plus years of customer service excellence. Strong team player with a communications background, skilled both verbally and written.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Medicaid, Computer Skills, Communications, Leadership Skills.
- Recommend and help customers select merchandise based on their needs.
- Exchanged returned merchandise for customers quickly and efficiently.
- Serve as liaison between customers, doctors and, various department staff.
- Confirm that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Extend customer subscriptions, offering discounts and promotions to ensure high customer retention rates.
- Track down sources of special products and services to meet customers' special needs.
- Manage a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Train new employees on company customer service policies and service standards.
Asst. Client Care Representative Resume
Headline : Self Motivated, success driven individual with extensive knowledge in dedicating to improving operations, efficiency. Quality customer service, to gain company profitability, in sales and client relations. Maintain customer and employer relations.
Skills : Legal, Health Care.
- Serve as a liaison between client and law firm.
- Conduct surveys for all clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Main intake of complaints in order to generate an inquiry to discuss client question and concerns with firm to seek a better understanding and resolution of complaint.
- Responded to BBB affiliations regarding complaints.
- Served as source to generate positive reviews on place pages such as Bing, Google and Yahoo.
- Customer service inquiries regarding log in information and general company policy questions.
- Assisted client intake director with potential calls in order to bring prospected clients to the firm and generate retention.
Client Care Representative/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To be a team player, great listener with good communication skills and computer literate. Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Veterinary Software knowledge, Cornerstone, Microsoft Office, Cashier.
- Managed office and employees in the Grand Rapids area.
- Recruited, interviewed and hired qualified applicants.
- Provided Human Resource support to the corporate office and put employee files together.
- worked with patients mainly suffering from traumatic brain injuries.
- Worked closely with hospitals and attorney offices in promoting the company to possible clients.
- Answered phone calls, occasionally helped with scheduling, and brought all new employees through the new hire process.
- Performed drug screens and background checks on new employees.
- Responsible for issuing disciplinary action to employees when necessary.
Client Care Representative/Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position with a company or organization where I can use skills to contribute to a team and provide positive and excellent customer service.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer Service.
- Welcoming and registering all clients and patients upon arrival.
- Responsible for coordinating patient appointments in accordance with doctors' schedules.
- Trained to ensure that all requests from primary care veterinarians are met and that all client referral information is up to date.
- Assists clients with payment information and payment options.
- Maintains all patient medical records and tracks needed to follow up appointments, to include doctor and patient follow up calls and post-surgical questions or concerns.
- In charge of answering phones and following up with all faxed documents.
- Currently assisting in the training of new client care representative employees.
Client Care Representative Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that allows to utilize strong customer service and organizational skills. An abundance of retail/service skills and enjoy helping customers make the most out of their shopping experience.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Answer inbound calls from clients who are enrolled in the program.
- Provide answers to clients' questions regarding their account.
- Facilitate communication between client and mediation department.
- Make outbound calls to clients, as a courtesy, to maintain collaborative relationship between clients and program.
- Gather information and update client database.
- Provide information and educate clients on program operations.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Skills Used Basic computer knowledge used daily, along with internal database.
NA In Education