Assistant Practice Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable Assistant Practice Manager. Masters technology quickly. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Proven strong customer service while creating a professional relationship with multiple clients. Poised, confident and competent. Excellent team-building skills. Seeking employment that allows me to grow professionally while being able to utilize my skills for the betterment of the organization with the best use of my dedication, determination, and resourcefulness.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Hospitality, Patient Care, Medical Billing, Scheduling, Customer Service, Interpersonal, Patient Care
- Recruiting and hires all staff members, in conjunction with the physicians.
- Assigning staff positions to assure adequate coverage of all office hours and all non-patient-contact work.
- Supervising all employees: conducting employee evaluations at least annually, more frequently if directed by the needs of the practice in conjunction with the physicians.
- Conducting an evaluation of employer/employee problems, counsels, disciplines, or terminates the employee as appropriate.
- Maintaining a file on each employee in conjunction with the physicians including but not limited to: all forms which are currently or shall become required by the practice, records of periodic evaluations, records of compliance training to meet federal, state, and local requirements.
- Communicating directly with the physicians regarding employee issues olds staff meetings on a quarterly basis (or more frequently when needed) to keep the physicians and staff informed of practice activities and involve the entire staff in solving problems that face the practice.
- Meeting regularly with the physicians to determine and discuss the needs of the practice.
- Developing and implementing, in conjunction with the physician and any outside marketing resources, internal and external marketing plans for the practice.
Bachelors of Science
Lead Practice Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Lead Practice Manager who proudly maintains a highly productive, efficient and quality-driven environment at all times. A dedicated and compassionate health care professional with 18 years of experience in both a hospital and office environment. Comfortable with clinical and clerical aspects of healthcare. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus to detail. Driven to achieve the highest level of patient and physician satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft, EMR Systems, Multiple Software Systems, Lean Six Sigma, Patient Experience, Operations Management, Operational Excellence, Marketing
- Created and maintained a positive, customer-oriented environment ensuring excellent patient care from registration to check out.
- Ensured that all areas of the practice are well maintained and that the staff has the necessary tools to complete all tasks in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Handled and resolved patient issues or unhappy patients in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Provided leadership for daily operations of practice including, hiring, employee orientation, supervision, setting performance expectations, proper counseling and documentation of personnel issues, and ongoing evaluations of staff.
- Ensured that all staff meets and maintains appropriate certification requirements based on the position held.
- Identified daily, weekly and monthly priorities and aligned resources effectively.
- Acted as liaison with attorneys, accountants, and other outside professionals.
- Evaluated office production, revised procedures, or devised new forms to improve the efficiency of workflow.
- Ensured patients are billed correctly and timely, and that proper documentation is being provided.
Bachelors of Science
Practice Manager/Clinical Supervisor Resume
Headline : High-energy Practice Manager/Clinical Supervisor successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth. Seasoned management professional who excels in establishing excellent working relationships with Patients, Families, employees, and vendors. To use my knowledge as a Medical Assistant, Training Coordinator, and Practice Manager to advance professionally within the healthcare field.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, & Microsoft Office Publisher Software Applications: Eagle Soft, Dentrix, Paychex, Dolphin, RevolutionEHR, Revenuewell, And QuickBooks
- Overseeing and providing direction for the front and back office 18-20 staff members.
- Overseeing and accountable for all day to day operations of the practice.
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring new staff members, conducting drug screenings, background checks, assisting new staff members in completing all new hire paperwork, and submit completed paperwork to hr corporate office.
- Keeping track of any workers comp claims ensure all staff members follow OSHA guidelines, & managing all staff members' files.
- Working on claims from claims screen to insure all claims has been addressed that may not come upon reports like the report of the outstanding claim, delinquent accounts report and accounts receivable by the responsible party.
- Managing patient accounts making any necessary credit or debit adjustments, post remittance payments to patient accounts from insurance companies.
- Managing patient flow for the practice and addressing any negative trends inpatient visit numbers.
- Preparing monthly statements for the physician, showing the source of revenue, number of new patients, referral sources, and any positive or negative developments in growth patterns.
Practice Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : Practice Manager/Consultant with administrative leadership roles in a variety of medical treatment facilities, my interpersonal and communication skills, and innate leadership traits are qualities that instill confidence in those under my charge. My exceptional team-builder skillset and motivation ensure the highest ethical and work standards of my direct and indirect reports. I strongly believe that the amalgamation of my education and experience has equipped me with the necessary tools to succeed in the role of a Healthcare Executive.
Skills : Personnel Management, Financial Analysis Process Improvement, Operations Management, Healthcare Compliance, Supply Chain Management, Healthcare Administration
- Coordinated facility building needs by acting as the primary contact for the center interacting with building management.
- Maintained confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines in regards to patient information.
- Made recommendations to increase efficiency, decrease costs, or improve daily operations.
- Developed and implemented a cost-effective and efficient, internal operations system to handle the patient volume and required documentation for regulatory agencies.
- Maintained an environment that complies with OSHA regulations and employee safety.
- Handled patient complaints and reviewed quality assurance information relating to practice and patient care issues.
- Responsible for the economical and efficient performance of the practice.
- Monitored budget variance reports and presented financial analysis as appropriate.
- Managed the daily business operations including purchasing, and marketing.
Masters of Business Administration
Regional Practice Manager Resume
Summary : Resourceful highly motivated Regional Practice Manager with a solid work ethic. Skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining strong attention to detail. Utilizes professional and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs. Hands-on experience of using diplomacy and discretion while handling confidential information. Experienced Healthcare Business Professional and military veteran with career interests in healthcare administration and education. An experienced business owner with exceptional ability to plan, direct and coordinate projects.
Skills : Hiring, Management, P&L Management, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Operations Management, Operational Excellence, Forecasting, Sales Management, Hospitality, Labor Relations, Cost Reduction, Cost Control, Supplier Management
- Applying leadership skills in the overall supervision and development of the human resources department.
- Maintaining adequate staffing, hiring and training of all practice staff which can range from 25-35 employees.
- Administering disciplinary actions including write-ups and yearly reviews for all front and back-office staff.
- Managing multiple bank accounts including check writing privileges and access to all pertinent company accounts.
- Computing staffing hours and wages in order to process bi-weekly payroll, including setup for direct deposit.
- Marketing to local physicians and like-minded businesses for referrals and collaborations to increase overall production and revenue.
- Negotiating and finalizing contract reimbursements with multiple insurance providers.
- Calculating office statistics, average reimbursement by various sources, patient enrollment, frequency and stability in the program, as well as ancillary programs to the practice.
- Coordinating and overseeing the execution of office events such as marketing events, lecture series, and staff development.
Bachelors of Science
Operations Practice Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Operations Practice Manager, responsible for project management, personnel supervision, revenue cycle management and all aspects of office operations for a business/medical facility. Accomplished bilingual Business Practice Supervisor with years of experience leading efforts in business and specialty healthcare offices. Outstanding communicator with a strong ability to develop and implement critical initiatives. Instrumental in streamlining daily business activities, significantly improving efficiency.
Skills : MS Office, Medical Terminology, Word, Powerpoint, Business Development, Budgeting, Human Resources, Hiring, Financial Management
- Planning, directing coordinates, and controlling activities relating to staff, including hiring, training, evaluations and disciplinary action as necessary.
- Working with several Gastroenterologists and Anesthesiologists to clear cases.
- Maintaining documentation/reconciliation of all collections, deposits, petty cash receipts forwarding to finance on a daily basis.
- Creating and generating financial and management reports as needed to monitor productivity and operating expenses.
- Developing, recommending, and implementing systems and procedures to ensure the efficient operation of the office on a daily basis.
- Overseeing the ordering of medical and office supplies with budgetary constraints and per WHA specifications and requirements.
- Reviewing and approving all vendor invoices and submitting to finance for payment in a timely manner.
- Maintaining provider master scheduling and monitoring regularly to ensure maximum utilization and revenue generation.
- Working with the business office manager to develop and execute revenue cycle management designed to maximize and expedite reimbursement from both patients and third-party payers.
Bachelors of Science
Vice President/Practice Manager Resume
Summary : High-energy Vice President/Practice Manager with a successful management career, contributing to the profitability and organization of progressive, growth-oriented small businesses. Proven ability to strategically plan and implement aggressive organizational initiatives to reduce costs, improve productivity, increase revenue and net income. Strong leadership skills in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing opinions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Skills : Eaglesoft, Dentrix, Practice Works, Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, 10-Key, 55 WPM, Dental Terminology And CDT-Coding
- Lead by example and worked with my staff to maintain excellence and quality patient care and understanding what the patient deserves.
- Oversaw all functions of the business office included all insurance billings.
- Controlled expenses while working with advertising to market the company to generate new and previous revenue streams.
- Handled all human resource functions, finance & accounting and worked with the patient accounts.
- Directed the management of two high-volume vascular practices, promoting superior vascular care of 200+ patients weekly through supervision of 40 leads and technical employees.
- Coordinated all office functions that focus on computerized scheduling, electronic billing, and reimbursements, collections, accounts payable/receivable, patient records, and payment plans with the knowledge of insurance carriers, medical terminology, and CPT/ICD-9 codes.
- Oversaw staff recruitment, training, supervision, and job performance.
- Developed job descriptions and addressed any and all employee issues with confidentiality.
- Primary source of contact for patients, staff and physicians to facilitate lines of communication and problem resolutions.
Managing Consultant/Practice Manager Resume
Objective : Multi-faceted performance-driven Managing Consultant/Practice Manager with a proven success level with a constant focus on Medical Quality Improvements, National and Local Marketing Plans with sharp innovative initiatives, and a self-motivating ability to adapt quickly to new challenges in the business office and retail environments. To seek a position in Healthcare where I can utilize my knowledge gained from my Master's in Health care Administration, Internship experience at the clinic and in dentistry, computer knowledge, organizational abilities, strong interpersonal & communication skills, and business experience.
Skills : EMR, Microsoft Office, Bilingual Spanish, Managerial And Supervisory, Medical Billing & Insurance Office Management Human Resources Team Training & Development
- Providing administrative and clinical supervision of nursing, medical records, reception, medical assistants and other practice site staff to ensure the overall operation of the practice.
- Making sure the environment of care meets or exceeds all relevant/appropriate standards.
- Making sure all records are maintained according to clinic policies and procedures, as well as conducting clinical case reviews in cooperation with the medical director and other members of the management team.
- Communicating regularly with physicians, staff, administration, human resources, support departments, and external vendors/contacts.
- Conducting utilization reviews of clinical services and tracking goals and objectives.
- Providing/arranging training for staff and routinely evaluating performance to standards.
- Working with coding and billing to ensure the physicians are kept abreast of all changes that will positively or negatively affect the practice.
- Responsible for performance evaluations and salary reviews for all staff.
Masters of Science
Practice Manager - Professional Services Resume
Summary : Professional Services experience with a strong foundation in team building and enhancing employee involvement while implementing effective multi-clinic changes. Record of measuring and achieving results while managing change effectively by driving revenue growth through new profit opportunities.
Skills : Medical Billing & Insurance Office Management Human Resources Team Training & Development, Process Improvement Business Partnerships Customer Service Business Planning Patient Services
- Responsible for the operations of a bariatric & aesthetic medical office with multiple locations that have jointly seen over 40,000 patients and which generates $3 million in revenue.
- In charge of advertising budget and marketing ad campaigns, including all print ads, TV, radio, and online media.
- Responsible for supervising and delegating tasks to clinical professionals and clerical staff members.
- Supervised and worked closely with the nursing supervisor to create a company policy manual in 2010.
- Monitoring and coordinating with individual location managers to insure daily activities follow the policies and procedures of the clinic.
- Ensuring compliance with all aspects of a dispensing physician's office and oversee the weekly downloads of dispensing prescription NDC information to the state board of pharmacy.
- Working closely with various aesthetic pharmaceutical representatives to make strategic purchases and set up special marketing events and trade show presentations.
- Performing HR duties in charge of personnel files, tracking leave and submitting retirement contributions.
Bachelors of Science
Practice Manager Resume
Summary : Group Practice Manager/ Patient Advocate adept in achieving and maintaining high standards of care through the use of human, fiscal and material resources. Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory standards, guidelines for quality care and accreditation. Proven success in creating an environment of trust and respect, while balancing financial concerns to achieve safe, quality and efficient continuum of care programs. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Skills : Lean Process; QOPI Certification Process; Team Development; Situational Leadership, Inventory And Medication Management
- Delivered extraordinary customer service to each patient in every circumstance.
- Oversaw and ensured all daily operational functions are completed, up to and including schedules, charting and maintaining accounts.
- Optimized each provider’s schedule for production, reviewed schedules for accuracy confirmed appointments and follow up on missed appointments.
- Performed financial, insurance and inventory management and reporting for the office.
- Met and exceeded office and provider performance goals through teamwork, marketing, operational efficiency, and promotion.
- Performed human resources functions, such as recruitment and hiring, staff training, employee relations, performance management, team development, mentoring, payroll, and benefits support and adherence to the employee handbook and current employment regulations.
- Adhered to HIPAA, and company policies and procedures. Processed patient data and charges in a timely manner.
- Verified all data, unit charges and billing elements. Processed and maintained all files, medical records, and insurance.
Masters of Science