Project Officer Resume
Summary : Over 17 years of electrical design experience followed by sixteen (16) years in project engineering related roles and responsibilities. Achievements made in electrical design and project engineering roles ranged across a wide spectrum of projects.
Skills : Program Management, Project Specialist.
- Performed project engineering, design leader, and project reporting duties relating to home land security related projects.
- Consolidation of monthly status and percentage complete of program projects to the client using MS PowerPoint.
- Managed and coordinated the procedures, as well as acting as technical writer, for preparation of site handover documentation to the client, and including the final DERA Security Project close-out status report documentation.
- Coordination, tracking and follow-up of no objection certificates from operating companies and other authorities.
- Coordinated, reviewed and expedited pre-award activities for request for proposal (RFP) packages.
- Reviewed and provided timely coordination of design and material submittals for compliance to contract documents in order to meet project schedule timelines.
- Recruit Senior Project Officers and Project Officers and coach them to enhance team performance.
Sr. Project Officer Resume
Summary : Looking for a diligent and detail oriented project officer who can support our client and various HHS department projects and task orders.
Skills : Forklift Certified, Forklift Trainer.
- Maintained an end user database tracking over 3,000 Blackberry devices utilized by Headquarters.
- Point of contact between multiple commercial wireless communication vendors.
- Maintained the wireless server and supervised the procurement of new devices.
- Coordinated Technicians for installation and repairs for all customers with devices issued by the 844th communications.
- Conducted device ordering, server maintenance, and also played a key roll in a rapid response team designated for our VIP users such as the Secretary of the Air Force, with a maximum resolution time of 10 minutes.
- Maintained wireless communications services for our troops in the Efforts.
- Drafted contractual letters in response to contractor claims.
Jr. Project Officer Resume
Objective : Collaborates with other research entities and private businesses outside of the University System to coordinate, develop, fund, and implement research projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Financial Management,.
- Conducted liaison with over 35 local, state, federal agencies and over 30 private sector entities to ensure complete coordination on sensitive DoD projects.
- Acquired 12 new government and private sector agencies to develop new capabilities of SR.
- Served two years of this tenure supporting a single sensitive DoD element in specialized SR support.
- Maintained rapport and technical oversight on 30 national entities providing technical support to SR operations for the DoD element.
- Reviewed new plans and support requests to ensure proper consideration for all SR policies and risk mitigation measures.
- Researched, staffed for approval and acquired the support of 12 new providers for SR to operations.
- Served as the Senior Interrogator for a Special Mission Unit responsible for targeting high value persons of interest.
Bachelor Of Science
Project Officer III Resume
Summary : Broad knowledge of enterprise and standalone project management technologies. Change Agent, specialized in set-up and re-engineering of Risk, Vendor, Quality, and Administrative Office Management at leading financial services, education, and not-for-profit organizations.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Project, Visio, SharePoint, QuickBooks. Adept At Structured Problem Solving And Process Improvement.
- Managed various administrative programs at multi-site facilities, including office relocations, mergers, event planning, program development, process re-engineering risk management and business case analysis.
- Streamlined personnel and unit performance programs to optimize performance.
- Oversaw employee health, safety, discipline, morale and welfare initiatives.
- Selected and developed teams for mission critical exercises.
- Administered HR policies and procedures for 500 personnel in high-stress environment.
- Spearheaded the merger of two organizations; new unit 100 percent functional weeks ahead of schedule.
- Seven-time award winner for organizational and individual excellence in leadership and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Project, Visio, Lotus Notes, QuickBooks.
Project Officer II Resume
Headline : Highly-seasoned Industrial Engineer with innovative project experience from concept to implementation. Currently seeking an internship to complete post-graduate studies in a competitive International Business program.
Skills : Project Managment, CPM, Facility Management, Budgets, Staff Management, Windows Suite, CAD, MS Project, CMMS, ePM, Excel, Word, Access, Public Speaking, Power Point.
- Performed pre-award functions for procurements involving complex requirements of highly specialized materials and services of significant importance to the warfighter.
- Ensured that appropriate funding, required waivers, certifications, approvals and compliances were obtained for purchase requests.
- Coordinated with Army Test Evaluation Command for safety releases.
- Recommended appropriate award mechanisms, contract types, methods of solicitation and options.
- Prepared solicitation documents including appropriate provisions, well-defined Statements of Work, and appropriate award factors.
- Evaluated responses to solicitations to determine, price reasonableness, compliance with solicitations, and ranked most qualified vendors.
- Selected above peers as Task Monitor over contract team within 3 months of hire.
Project Officer I Resume
Summary : Results-oriented, positive attitude, excellent people and leadership skills and perseverance for success. More than 10 years of experience in software industry specializing in Technical Support and Production Analyst positions.
Skills : Driving, Project Coordinator.
- Served as an in-charge for biosolids treatment project and ensured smooth functioning of the treatment processes.
- Analyzed and documented weekly, monthly or yearly data obtained from the treatment process.
- Communicated with contractors to address their administration/technical queries on the on-going treatment process.
- Created and documented budget estimation reports.
- Worked on SCADA application to query and produce data and analytical reports used by the service technicians.
- Managed the Atlantic Grain Development Strategy project.
- Work with multiple customers, getting their requirements and once funded manage their program from cradle to grave.
Masters In Engineering
Project Officer/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Test promising cross-disciplinary innovations in the field, while also seeking to enrich research and scholarship.
Skills : Human Resource Manger, Project Manager.
- Provided administrative support to 3 Senior Executive Officials and other members of the executive management team.
- Maintained the Senior Executive Officials calendar, planning and schedule meetings, teleconferences, and travel arrangement on a daily basis.
- Schedule appointments and assisted Senior Executives with registration and finding key and important information.
- Responsible for reviewing drafts and checked documents for appropriate grammatical usage.
- Assisted in the planning and execution of all social events.
- Assisted will all other office administrative duties.
- Experienced in maintaining and managing the office budget.
- Handled the tasks of greeting visitors and checking emails regularly.
Project Officer/Representative Resume
Summary : Seventeen (17) years of electrical design experience followed by sixteen (16) years in project engineering related roles and responsibilities. Achievements made in electrical design and project engineering roles ranged across a wide spectrum of projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Product And Project Management, Communication, Leadership, Motivational And Analytical Skills, Problem-solving And Decision-making.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure project activities within Udaypur district.
- Design and organize various training and workshops for capacity building of CBOs/ Partners Participate in organization strategic planning and proposal development meetings.
- Organize training for staff capacity building Investigate possible working opportunities and partners at district and national level.
- Provide technical and managerial guidelines to the project staff in project activities.
- Supervision of senior project staff members.
- Participating as a resource person in different trainings and workshops.
- Produce progress report and other documents required by the project.
Master Of Science
Project Officer/Manager Resume
Summary : Able to recognize clients need and provide solutions and options by closely working with our system development team.
Skills : Team Building, Team Management, Team Management, Customer Service, Problem Solving, Process Improvement.
- Managed operations of mobile SIGINT surveys for the Intelligence community.
- Each project was uniquely designed based on customer requirements and objectives.
- Responsible for each project from its inception through the design, fabrication, test and deployment phase.
- Deployed to locations worldwide to conduct the surveys.
- Wrote and published a final project report upon completion of each survey.
- Supervised civilian, military and frequently foreign nationals during the tests.
- Received several awards for outstanding performance.
BA In History
Project Officer Resume
Summary : A licensed Electronics and Communications Engineer with a twenty (20) years of experience in the wireless telecommunications industry, particularly in cellular telecommunications.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mail Chimp, Squarespace, Google Apps.
- Ensures early completion of projects.
- Developed standards used in various projects.
- Ensures quality of materials and standards used for a project.
- Handled negotiations for site acquisitions of various projects.
- Handles project monitoring and integration of all projects under the Office of the Director.
- Prepares budget and office estimates for projects.
- Handled network planning under the director's office.
Bachelor Of Science