Quality Control Engineer Resume
Summary : Forward-thinking Industrial Engineer with hand-on experience performing quality troubleshooting system design and development. Solid knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. Possess excellent technical knowledge and ability to handle multiple tasks.
Skills : Leader, Highly Focused, Self-motivated, Goal Oriented,.
- Determine the price of these raw materials according to the nature of raw materials, the market price, instructions for the administration and the ability to deal with suppliers and intermediaries.
- Functional testing and receipt of assistance, such as raw materials, chemicals, packaging materials and/or any materials having to do with product quality.
- Decrease the quality, but that is compatible with the instructions of the administration.
- Responsible for quality control of all stages of manufacturing and detect problems before they cause losses in the product or the product quality.
- Monitor the appropriate equipment and production line for the production process, and examine the product through stages of production prior to the discovery of the problems.
- Ensure compliance of health workers to the conditions and full compliance with the requirements for food safety.
- Monitor the filling process so as not to harm the quality of the exterior and do not harm the quality of the product.
Sr. Quality Control Engineer Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging and rewarding position in a growth-oriented organization that offers diverse responsibilities in mechanical engineering that will fully utilize my technical, analytical and creative skills.
Skills : Minitab, Matlab, Microsoft Office, Arena.
- Leads the Company in the implementation of its quality system by ensuring compliance of products to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Collaborates with Third-Party Auditors to ensure the Company meets all requirements for new product certification and compliance to industry standards during audits and witness testing.
- Oversees the testing and evaluation of products based on standard test methods.
- Oversees the testing and evaluation of new materials and new products.
- Manages the Team members in their day-to-day activities ensuring quality checks are performed based on standard parameters, and findings are recorded accurately.
- Collaborates with suppliers on non-conforming materials ensuring corrective and preventive actions are submitted and implemented.
- Leads in the continuous training and development of team members.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Quality Control Engineer Resume
Summary : A qualified Civil Engineer with +7 years of experience in quality control, engineering, project coordination, management, supervision, reporting, planning monitoring and evaluation.
Skills : Microsoft, Matlab, Autocad.
- Responsible for Quality Control of the project ensuring compliance with specification codes Review and check material submittal logs and status to verify compliance in accordance with requirements on installation and testing procedure stated on contract specification.
- Cordinate site related activities and act on technical inquiries to resolve issues with regards to deviations from approved construction drawings.
- Issue nonconformance report and site work instructions to implement project control on all levels of civil works.
- Prepared daily reports and data for review and evaluation of QC Manager.
- Check As-built and shop drawing submittals of subcontractor with reference to design drawings, provide information and site instruction regarding site condition.
- Maintain construction/building inspection files and logs; prepare reports and other correspondence as required.
- Ensures the accuracy of data and adherence of the document and procedures are done according to the Quality Control principles.
- Carried out quality control checks as defined on QC plans as directed by PM.
Lead Quality Control Engineer Resume
Objective : To deploy my technical strength and expert in an environment that demands perseverance and creativity and persuade me to the learning curve. Self Assessment: A competent, self-motivated person with good organizational and planning skills. Capable of utilizing own initiative, able to respond positively. Ability to work under pressure. Reliable, trustworthy, meticulous & self dependent. Dedicated and consistent in quality work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Matlab, ISO 9001, Manufacturing, ASTM Testing.
- Utilize broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic quality-driven operational acumen toward directing forward-thinking execution of test scripts and logging of test results, including proactively responding for testing, submitting tickets, and reporting results.
- Efficiently monitored the status of tickets during testing.
- Ensured compliance with all test processes.
- Personally identified and recommended noteworthy improvements to software testing processes.
- Delivered comprehensive test status and results to Test Lead and /or Manager of Quality Management.
- Digital Operations Engineer Strategically steered digital operations initiatives, including loading information into multiple sites and mobile devices, continually monitoring site activity to ensure accurate data feed for all tracks, and updating site-specific data points.
- Optimized core efficiency by maintaining detailed logs of issues and contacts and monitoring site usage and performance.
- Successfully troubleshot customer and / or consumer-facing issues via phone and email.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Quality Control Engineer Resume
Objective : Mechanical engineering with comprehensive training, able to make free and responsible decisions, social, honest and disciplined, willing to continue learning and to fulfill various functions.
Skills : Microsoft office, telephones.
- Developed, modified, and maintained quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished helicopters.
- Collaborated with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devised and implemented methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating material, equipment and assembled product to company standards and AS9100.
- Performed reviews of new and revised engineering process plans and test procedures.
- Administered elements of the company Material Review Board process.
- Performed statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Managed data collection relative to Preventative/Corrective actions and corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
Associate Quality Control Engineer Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to secure a Quality Control position within a fast paced environment. Education and prior experience to exceed Company's short and long-term quality objectives while aligned with the Business objectives.
Skills : Most Computer software.
- Worked as quality control mechanical engineer in repair division of a shipyard.
- Organized and Scheduled all mechanical jobs on boards (vessels which came to a shipyard for an annual, intermediate and special survey or docking) and at workshops from daily meeting notes and related vessel project files.
- Made distribution of works between my two staff.
- Controlled and inspected all mechanical jobs on boards (vessel which came to shipyard for an annual, intermediate and special survey or docking) and at workshops.
- Maintained clean, non-damaged and reliable care for dismantling, transportations, cleaning, overhauling, mounting, testing and etc.
- Delivered all mechanical jobs to the vessel's owner representatives or classification societies' representatives.
- Control and monitors the quality of workmanship in welding and all mechanical works like tanks and pressure vessels.
Bachelor's In Engineering
Quality Control Engineer/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain position in company where can utilize work experience of 2+ years and educational knowledge of 6+ years in field of Production, Quality engineer or Maintenance engineer. Looking for full time or long term contract position.
Skills : Leader, Highly focused, Self-motivated, Goal oriented.
- Skilled in pressure-sensitive adhesive lab testing and production parameter setting.
- Responsible for customer complaints from the Asia Pacific region, upgraded the defect standard both in customer and plant sites, defect reports reduced by 85%.
- Standardized quality criteria for label printing defect.
- Enterprise Lean Sigma (ELS) Facilitator Analyzed root cause for pattern misalignment in the printing process.
- Identified major problems in product transportation through over 180 miles full-way tracking, decreased the quantity of product transportation damage complaints from 20 to 5 annually.
- Trained more than 200 colleagues with the knowledge of Enterprise Lean Sigma.
- Administered discussion in the meeting, organized the investigation of the on-site problem.
- Coached the operators on equipment and safety control.
Quality Control Engineer III Resume
Summary : Forward thinking Mechanical Engineer with experience in product design and development, project management, and quality assurance. Skilled in machining, adhesive bonding, brazing, soldering, and welding with a strong understanding of engineering mechanics, principles, and materials. Demonstrated leadership skills that optimize collaboration between departments to produce high-quality industrial machines and equipment.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Achieved training goals ahead of schedule.
- Schedule due to unforeseen depletion of stockpiled inventory at a plant.
- Represented the company at the customer's location to supervise the conduct of ongoing sorting operations for defective parts.
- Successfully worked with the customer QC department to shutdown sorts of Kyowa's shipped product for surface defects.
- Established boundary samples with the customer QC department for use by Receiving and Inspection.
- Created and maintained standard operating procedures, technical specifications, and other engineering documentation associated with key products.
- Responsible for issuing Corrective Action Reports to responsible departments regarding customer complaints.
Bachelors Of Science
Quality Control Engineer II Resume
Headline : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Quality Control,Mechanical Engineering,NDT,Soild Works,Project Management,Microsoft Office.
- Provided technical support to prepare and coordinate designs for industrial projects.
- Interpreted designs and schematics, and reviewed drawings and sketches to support construction work change orders, and calculate estimates.
- Performed stress analysis on piping systems and worked with designers to select supports and support locations.
- Generated and distributed documentation records, including status reports, punch lists, material requirement calculations, and hydraulic calculations to team members and supervisors.
- Collaborated with industrial designers to create products and test prototypes.
- Volunteer and community service Extracurricular Activities Raising money for charity Food distribution.
- Reviewed the Instrumentation Installation Specification, with Engineering and Suggested Changes, to the Specification.
Master of Science
Quality Control Engineer I Resume
Objective : Construction Planner and Scheduler with 5 years of experience and over two years of experience as site construction engineer and inspector.
Skills : Primavera P6, Auto CAD, Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, QCS, ArcPad, MS Project.
- Monitored and administered the QA/QC Plan or Program and ensuring incorporated materials on construction projects are in compliance with the plans and specifications.
- Assured that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Assured the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Assisted Quality Assurance and Quality Control Manager such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
- Issued materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
- Waterproofed checking underground level and in wet areas in the building.
- Followed up the concreting works, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
B.S. In Civil Engineering
Quality Control Engineer/Technician Resume
Headline : Telecommunications Engineer with specialties in disaster recovery and implementing solutions that ensure or increase network and facility stability. Additional background includes successfully migrating voice traffic from one platform to another without disruption of service or impact to the customer.
Skills : Most Computer Software.
- Oversee all quality related issues related to the manufacturing process of carbide inserts and steel tool holders.
- Interact with customers and sales team to resolve quality issues.
- Manage defective product claims through corrective action reports and material review process.
- Develop and instruct employees with work instructions and in the quality improvement process.
- Inspection and approval of first article parts.
- Provide needed information for CARs; conduct root cause analyses to expose gaps in processes that need improvements to meet the Quality requirements.
- Responsible for Gage control and calibration to NIST standards.
- Supervise process for special tool and rebuild assembly.
Quality Control Engineer Resume
Summary : To secure a position in Customer Service and Management in which I can use educational and professional skills to further enhance the company.
Skills : MS Office, SCADA, PLC, Instrumentation, Telecommunications.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Inspect, test, or measure material or products being produced Read Blueprints and specifications.
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company management.
- Provide technical support to the bid process and proposal evaluation as it relates to quality compliance and implementation.
- Photograph, enter / log and maintain observed contractor work into a tracking system.
- Monitor the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with company standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.