Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 5 Years of experience of fabrication in the Oil and Gas Industry Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Spanish languages. Clearly communicate with all personnel levels in an office and shop environment. Attention to detail, along with advanced report writing skills are key attributes.
Skills : Injection molding.
- Responsible for the overall day to day Operations and Functions of the Quality Control group which includes a team of disciplined Inspectors for procurement inspections, Onsite & Offsite inspections for dimensional and NDT inspection.
- Conducting and participating in pre-inspection/kickoff meetings with client and third party inspectors.
- Coordinate onsite and offsite Inspection activities with third party Inspection Contractors and Client Representatives.
- Vendor surveillance and in process inspection of sub-sea components of manufactured by outside Sub-Suppliers.
- Welder Qualification Testing Review of blueprints, drawings, schematics, customer specifications and consult other internal and external charts and documents.
- Coordinate quality issues with production personnel and/or vendors to resolve any problems.
- Verify that contractual obligations are met as per project progresses (ITP, Final Checklist, Data Book Review) Generate detailed reports of daily findings and inspection activities (NCR, Weld Maps, Fabrication Matrix) Perform dimensional inspections of weldments in accordance with Bill of Material and drawings.
- Perform welding inspections of in process and completed weldments.
Sr. Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : Focused, determined and loyal Executive Manager & Leader with extensive experience in managing people, operations, processes, communications and plans. Recognized as a top performer amongst his peers and as an invaluable advisor to senior staff. Demonstrated record of developing and sustaining high performing, efficient and goal-exceeding teams, achieving high quality results in challenging and multi-faceted environments.
Skills : Exceptional Customer Service Experience, Ability to.
- Supervised seven employees in the Sample receipt department/Media and reagent Met with staff to maintain workflow communication, delegated tasks/ readjusted schedules and implemented required changes to ensure seamless three shift coverage for sample receipt.
- Ensured that employees were properly trained to perform necessary job functions in accordance to cGMP standards.
- Contributed to the completion of various yellow and green belt projects.
- Established Quality Agreements for vendor service contract, negotiated prices and established standing orders for media, reagents and lab supplies.
- Coordinated with Purchasing to re-evaluate, establish and maintain yearly budgets with respect to lab supplies.
- Maintained inventory of lab reagents and media to ensure adequate supplies for QC testing demands.
- Co-led the initiative to eliminate paper chain of custody for samples in an effort to processed all samples via LACES/LIM.
B.A. In Business Administration
Jr. Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Objective : Production Supervisor focused on producing high quality products that exceed customer expectations and help achieve company production and revenue goals.
Skills : Professional Management Certification.
- Coordinated activity of 8 quality control technicians and made sure product met client requirements.
- Recruited and trained staff as necessary to keep up with production.
- Organized work schedules and verified their times on a daily basis communicated with USDA regarding noncompliance records and deficiency maintained accurate paperwork and QC reports.
- Improved documentation on effective corrective actions and preventative measures maintained hold tag log current and up to date in qualtrax system, as well as bone per thousand reports in excel.
- Trained employees various safety topics each month performed visual HACCP verification checks on employees to make sure the programs were being followed accurately.
- Collaborated with production and USDA on HACCP failures and complied with our programs and made sure all critical control deviation forms were filled out accurately.
- Implemented SPS, SSOP and GMP program on all areas of the plant.
- Ensured all defective product was reworked and found acceptable before releasing back into production.
Associate Of Science
Quality Control Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Over 20+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Scientist partnering with Manufacturing and Technical and worldwide Quality personnel to provide cGMP compliance advice/support and assist in investigating and resolving manufacturing deviations and customer complaints. 20+ years of experience in worldwide release of various drug substances and drug products. 7 years of experience providing Quality Assurance support for aseptic drug manufacturing.
Skills : Highlights of Qualifications Quality Control and Training.
- Coordinated and performed material control, second person overchecks of testing, and release for incoming raw materials and hundreds of batches per year of various drug substances.
- Supervised a team of Laboratory Analysts/Chemists testing the aforementioned materials, providing ongoing performance and compliance direction and feedback, and periodic performance reviews.
- Managed compliant sample retention, laboratory deviations, and maintenance and validation of laboratory instrumentation.
- Managed laboratory safety in accordance with OSHA expecations, Managed the SOPs and Quality Standards directing the testing of aforementioned materials, ensuring their alignment with lab practices, USP, EP, BP, and JP compendia, and regulatory expectations.
- Partnered with Planning, Manufacturing and Technical personnel to manage, investigate, and resolve manufacturing and laboratory deviations in a GMP and timely manner.
- Supported and participated in internal and external Quality Systems and GMP audits.
- Trained several Analysts as Release Coordinators.
Bachelors Of Science
Quality Control Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Top producing and results-oriented professional with considerable experience in developing lasting customer relationships. Address quality assurance and technical issues to successful cost-saving conclusions. Exhibit outstanding ability to prioritize and problem solve, while maintaining well-organized, detailed approach. Achieve consensus through collaborative team approach. Possess executive board member experience.
Skills : Microsift Office, SAP, Jd Edwards.
- Managed Quality Control test laboratory, and supervised all product quality functions.
- Chaired monthly staff quality meetings, which included executive-level participants as a means of keeping entire organization apprised of internal quality and product performance in the field.
- Authored and published Internal Paper Disposition manual to reduce waste, thereby providing manufacturing staff with guidance to assist in timely disposition of the nonconforming product.
- Developed and established print test program, ultimately reducing customer printability complaints by more than 80%.
- Streamlined product testing operations, allowing for a 50% reduction of Quality Control test laboratory staff, resulting in annual savings of more than $300,000.
- Reduced annual cost center budget by 10% for five consecutive years.
- Implemented roll audit program to help identify defects not detected through normal quality control test procedures.
Regional Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : Experienced manufacturing worker with 25 years experience in machine operation, assembly, inspection, and quality. Quality motivated team player that is dedicated to producing high quality products and contributing to a positive work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- A manufacturing company and extrusion plant that extrudes vinyl window components makes patio doors, new construction and replacement windows Lead and manage a staff of 9 employees.
- Coach and advise management within the department.
- Understand key quality metrics to provide daily production and reclamation reporting.
- Engage in in strategic planning initiatives that result in increased efficiency and continuous quality improvements.
- Serve as a liaison to the Extrusion Value Stream Manager to manage enterprise capital projects, plan and prepare business cases, and coordinate with supply chain logistics, procurement, and fixed asset management.
- Key Achievements: Implemented and managed a quality management and extrusion process management system.
- Manage product quality to guarantee compliance with quality policies, procedures and systems.
- Define quality performance standards and review the outcome of performance goals to set future targets.
Asst. Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : To contribute to an organization of professional individuals with the same goals to exceed in academics, leadership skills, and community.
Skills : Microsoft office and excel.
- Supervise and make sure all policies and procedures are followed and that all agents comply with the procedure and processes that the company and the department requires.
- Arrange schedules for agents and guarantee 24/7 operational coverage.
- Provide telephonic or email support to customers or certain providers inquires/services.
- Contact customers and collect additional information or documentation needed in order the freight can continue without inconvenient or delays until final destination.
- Make sure all department agents comply with company training regulation and includes training in Pharma Lift Products, special cargo acceptance and handling, etc.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, files organization, and other material.
- Create spreadsheets with information required by management, prepare pivot tables and present a summary with the results of the operation each week in the management meeting.
High School Diploma
Production/Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated self-starter who possesses strong analytical skills, ability to supervise personnel and work well under deadline pressure.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement, 5S, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis, API 5CRA, ASME, ASTM, ISO 9000, ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001, Liquid Penetrant, Ultrasonic Test, Microsoft Office.
- Supervised 20 quality control clerks to maintain guarantee that all packages arrive promptly and in good condition.
- Planned, coordinated and consulted with other supervisory staff on the priorities, tasks, assignments and work schedules for other departments and employees.
- Ongoing planning, coordinating, training and supervising the work of staff engaged in quality control and customer service.
- Payroll Administration; time card submittal, vacation and sick accrual calculations, taxation audits, and employee data changes.
- Assisted managers with hiring procedures, screening of candidates, and coordinating interviews.
- Processed paperwork and information for new employees and formally evaluate staff.
- Oversaw the flow and distribution of packages; compile nightly statistical report prepared for managers to detail amount of packages successfully delivered; report used to monitor and discipline drivers to ensure high quality of service.
Associate Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Manager with diverse background in management and customer service seeks a similar role with a strong company. Motivated leader and team player with a track record of consistently exceeding expectations, delivering exceptional quality, boosting efficiency, and contributing to growth of the company.
Skills : Tech savvy, Excellent interpersonal skills, Constantly goal/detail orientated. Accurate multi-tasking.
- Hired, led, developed, and mentor a team of non-exempt associates supporting twenty clients.
- Communicated expectations and managed for individual and team performance results.
- Provided ongoing coaching and direction to associates and supported a culture of teamwork, commitment, productivity and superior quality.
- Coordinated workflow and ensure client standards are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Trained and developed employees, communicated performance expectations, and managed for results.
- Participated in establishing/defining short- and long- term goals and plans for the work group.
- Participated in the administration and monitoring of an operational budget, which included payroll tracking and managing staffing levels.
Quality Control Supervisor/Technician Resume
Headline : Compliance oriented, Quality Control Professional with experience over nine (9) years in Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Industry. Strong knowledge in Analytical R & D, Quality Control and Technical Services based on experience and educational background. Good understanding of solid dosage formulation principles and associated unit operations for their development and manufacturing.
Skills : Communication skills include understanding and interpreting U.S. Customs regulations and procedures. I am TSA-STA Approved.
- Ensure all established test and examination are conducted on ingredient, in-process material and final product and complies with specification.
- Lead and participate in laboratory investigations and root cause analysis of O.O.S batches.
- Prepare and revise/oversee preparation and revision of standard operating procedures.
- Interact effectively with Production, Packaging and Quality Assurance for on-time release of commercial batches.
- Provide assistance to production department for resolution of problem issues in a prompt and timely manner.
- Oversee/perform investigations as required of SOP and cGMP deviations.
- Direct Laboratory functions so as to effectively support production through prompt and expeditious processing of batch samples, testing activities and release of product.
- Review, retrieve, generate and maintain all documents and standards necessary prior to start up of new products and for existing products.
Masters In Pharmacy
Quality Control Supervisor/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an Engineer in the oil & gas industry, allowing me to utilize my educational, projects and work experiences while gaining valuable work experience in a team oriented environment and benefits the company's profitability.
Skills : ProE, Spanish, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Reviewed the blue prints with the manager to accomplish and performed inspection duties in a timely manner.
- Inspected the product according to the prints dimensions and visual each welds to the highest quality standard.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment, while tracking down the percentage of the project as a quality standard point.
- Prepared documentations for the technician to performed Non-Destructive Exam (NDE) with the following information: size, material, thickness and which section according to ASME.
- Inspected materials, components and instruments after it was clear from the shipping/receiving department.
- Tracked all the heat numbers of the materials, fittings and created a welds map for each blue prints.
- Verified the layout of the vessel before cut and checked all nozzles two holes.
- Assured all NDE duties were accomplished according to the ASME handbook and the client's requirements.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Control Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated individual with a knack for details and a devotion to results seeking employment with a highly professional, ethical company where my skills and experience in quality control, outside audits, and program implementation can be used to ensure the continued success of the organization.
Skills : Written And Verbal Communication; Root Cause Analysis; Statistical Process Control; HACCP Certified; SQF, USDA, And FDA Audits; Microsoft Office Suite; Asset Management; Customer Service.
- Trained all new quality control employees, placed them at stations based on their strengths, and supervised their day-to-day functions.
- Conducted testing of machine operations and efficiency, and overall quality of finished product.
- Reported results of testing to management or maintenance when adjustments were necessary.
- Evaluated sanitation of plant prior to startup each day, notifying sanitation personnel of any problem areas and ensuring proper cleanliness before operations commenced.
- Performed chemical and microbiological testing on product, boilers, wastewater, well water, and samples taken to ensure sanitation of machinery.
- Implemented an automated system for reporting results of microbiological testing.
- Promoted after only one month employment. Skills Used Chemical testing, microbiological plating and reading results, finished product grading, supervision of employees, root cause analysis.
BS In Criminal Justice