Office Administrator (Accounting) Resume
Summary : Responsible Office Administrator with 10 years of experience, proficient in HR, Excel, power point, word, ACAS, Sage Peach-tree accounting program, and took care of a telecommunications corporation.Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence.
Skills : Office Administration, Cleaning, Management, HR Policies & Procedures, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Accounting.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
- Operate 10-key calculators, typewriters, and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Perform general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Explain the company's personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
Senior Office Administrator Resume
Summary : 19+ years of experience as an Office Administrator. Looking to work in an environment where I can utilize my skills and experience for the benefit of my employer and continue to increase my experience and skill-sets.
Skills : Administration, and Management, Management Of Financial Resources, Judgment and Decision Making, Programming, Clerical, Personnel, and Human Resources Telecommunications, Computers, and Electronics.
- Administering and coordinating a variety of activities as provided for by the by-laws and regulations of the association.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees, the board of directors and the general membership of the association.
- Clerical/Secretarial- typing, the publication of minutes, agendas, letter writing, filing and use of computer systems and software.
- Acting as the corresponding secretary to the board of directors assists them in the exercising of their functions and takes and transcribes minutes of the monthly board of directors meetings.
- Representing the association and board at public functions and local, county, state or federal activities.
- Within policy guidelines, assisting the board of directors and manager in coordinating, administering and following through in regard to a wide variety of requests and problems of association concern.
- Recording board of directors proceedings; preparing agenda and minutes; maintaining the by-laws and regulations of the association.
General Office Administrator Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as an Office Administrator. Dedicated and focused, excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Graphic Design, Microsoft Office Professional, Adobe Creative Cloud, Weblink International Database Software, Online Planroom Service and Upload Software, OnScreen Takeoff Software, Social Media Platforms, QuickBooks, Professional Series, and Type 65 WPM.
- Managing day-to-day business affairs and responsible for developing, planning and maintaining membership services.
- Retaining members by addressing concerns, answering questions and taking suggestions.
- Responsible for developing and planning events including an annual golf tournament, construction awards banquet, annual holiday party, educational events/seminars/classes, networking events and membership meetings produce event content and material, marketing material such as event flyers, invitations, programs, agendas, announcements, and event sponsors.
- Producing a weekly electronic newsletter including all content, layout, design, articles, plan room reports, permit reports, tailgate safety topics, and advertising.
- Responsible for producing annual membership directory including all content, layout, design, articles, resources, and advertising.
- Daily updates to online plan room with new jobs to bid, plans and specification posting.
- Responsible for developing and planning web site content and overall web design.
- Managing all AR, membership invoicing, collections, credit card and check to process.
- Developing and maintaining the company's first membership database, a new company website, and special event websites.
Office Administrator I Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as an Office Administrator. I have extensive years of experience in many office settings from answering the telephone, data entry, to payroll, and managing an office is responsible for many employees as well as the business itself. I also have some hands-on experience in the medical field working directly with patients from collecting plasma to renal care.
Skills : Microsoft Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Browsing, Adobe, Quick Books, Peachtree, Type 65+WPM, 1500 KPM, Bilingual: Speak, Read and Write Efficiently English and Spanish, Customer Service, Facilities Maintenance, and OSHA.
- Direct and coordinate activities of business or departments concerned with the production, pricing of bids, and/or distribution of services.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales, and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring CEO, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Oversee activities directly related to providing services and production time management.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments and increase efficiency.
- Manage the movement of tools, essential materials needed for services into and out of production facilities/port of Corpus Christi.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales.
Office Administrator / Manager Resume
Summary : 18+ years of experience as an Office Administrator. Looking for a career position with a company where experience and strong interpersonal skills with creative-problem solving abilities will have valuable application. I take my daily work as an essential contribution to the company I work for, rather than merely as a job.
Skills : Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Organized, Multi-tasking, Speedwriting, Microsoft Office, and Outlook, 70 WPM, Bilingual: Spanish, Tax Software Collections Domestic and International.
- Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, and designing filing systems.
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results.
- Keeping management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, identifying trends.
- Administrative support to CEO and principal along with an additional 12 CPAs and accountants.
- Responding to all requests for tax documents including IRS and states' audits, also, any client and/or bank inquiries related to our clients' finances.
- Inventory and purchase all small and large office equipment including office supplies.
- Preparing daily bank deposits, collections and client billing using practice cs software, inputting tax data into Lacerte tax software; process financials with creative solutions software, assembly of individual and corporate tax returns along with financial statements.
- Processing all corporate and individual electronic filings of tax returns.
- Making travel arrangements for travel within the United States and abroad.
Office Administrator II Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as an Office Administrator. Looking to create a better opportunity for myself to grow and expand in a working environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Team Player, Planning, Organizing, Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, QuickBooks, and Windows.
- Meeting customer's unique needs with courtesy, efficiency, and quality.
- Planning and organizing workloads: prioritize and organize orders based on urgency.
- Communicating and following up with shop and customer to ensure timely completion.
- Corresponding with vendors and customers via email, and provide written work orders to shop and customers.
- Assisting with conference room meeting setup; assisting with document conversions, bates labeling electronic & manual, and also the assembly and organization of notebooks for legal pleadings.
- Making duplicate copies of various documents; scanning documents into office database; organizing and filing court documents.
- Coordinating operations and office management including budgeting, personnel, and clerical functions, and data analysis.
- Managing calendars, arranging schedules, appointments, coordinating meetings, and arranged travel and lodging for executives.
Senior Office Administrator (Health Care) Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as an Office Administrator. I have been working in health care office administration since the age of fifteen, and I have a bachelors degree in literature and philosophy, I seek a way to supplement my income part time that will continue to fulfill my love of serving others and helping them find what they need.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Customer Service-Oriented, Flexible, Accurate and Detailed, Advanced Clerical Knowledge, Multi-line Phone Proficiency, Critical Thinker, Effective Without Supervision, Medical Billing, and HIPPA Compliance.
- Creating the company's first employee manual including training and development.
- Reducing overhead by taking on more responsibility for creative and administrative projects.
- Auditing new customer files to verify medical necessity and satisfaction of coverage criteria.
- Contacting patients regarding unpaid and underpaid accounts to resolve any issues and improved timely paying of bills by developing flexible payment plans for patients.
- Checking in and pulled medical records for appointments and incomplete patient charts.
- Facilitating successful internal and external audits through sound and thorough documentation.
- Financially counseling patients, helping them to understand their benefits and options.
- Coordinating patient care in an appointment was driven environment while maintaining the capacity to accommodate walk-ins.
- Overseeing day to day business operations of 40 agents and 3 full-time staff members.
- Performing various accounting functions, including but not limited to, monthly reconciliations, preparation of monthly income statements and balance sheets, a/r, a/p, payroll, monthly payroll taxes, and quarterly payroll taxes.
Payroll/Office Administrator Resume
Objective : Office Administrator is responsible for the administration of payroll, HR and benefits. This includes making sure all employees are receiving the correct salary and benefits, verifying that all compensation is deposited into the correct bank account, and ensuring that payroll is being processed correctly.
Skills : Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Windows.
- Greet visitors and respond to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Served as a central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
- Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Reviewed federal and state laws to confirm and enforce company compliance.
- Processed all salary changes stemming from merit increases, promotions, bonuses, and pay adjustments.
- Processed rehires, transfers, terminations, garnishments, and withholdings.
- Updated and transitioned the company's information into a new software system.
- Advanced from data entry clerk to office administrator within a two-week period.
- Entered copyright, plat, and insurance information in regards to new subdivisions into the computer system.
- Managed all short and long term disability requests, following all FMLA guidelines.
General Office Administrator Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as an Office Administrator. Looking for a position to utilize my skills, with ten plus valuable years of strong customer service experience including excellent problem-solving skills and great attentiveness to the needs of customers, co-workers, and management staff.
Skills : Customer Service, Office Administration, Writing and Editing, Detail Oriented, Research, Speech, and Organization, Proficient in Microsoft Office Systems, Google Applications, and Social Media.
- Responsible for the upkeep and organization of the office, inventory redfin real estate and management, customer service, event planning, and onboarding title forward, Rockville, liaison.
- Schedule, plan, coordinate and execute market events: happy hours, lunches, parties, and large outings.
- Liaison between multiple parties: between management and the agents, between signing agents and clients, and between vendors and management.
- Draft and edit correspondence: companywide and marketwide emails, print materials, and confidential letters of termination for the licensing board.
- Created and maintain an organizational system for management and agents to conserve and better use their time.
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with creative solutions with teams and independently.
- Independently manage, delegate, organize, prioritize, make decisions, communicate with management and staff, and work under pressure with deadlines.
- Communicates with bookkeepers to ensure consistency and accuracy of accounting entries.
Office Administrator Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as an Office Administrator specializing in administrative support to busy Real Estate office. Committed to delivering high-quality results with little supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Viewpoint, Quickbooks, 63 Wpm, Operate Office Equipment, Dependable, Self Starter, Organized, Sharepoint, and Customer Service.
- Managing the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Maintaining the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Serving as a central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.
- Making copies, sending faxes and handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Properly routed agreements, contracts, and invoices through the proper process.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets using excel functions and calculations to develop reports and lists of listings and contracts.
- Effectively resolving customer concerns/complaints regarding policies and procedures.
- Purchasing and maintaining all inventory, supplies, office equipment, appliances, and furniture.
- Planning and managing complex meetings, video conferences and travel arrangements for senior vice president of sales.