Front Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over 4+ years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator is looking to obtain a position where I can maximize my organizational skills in a challenging environment, thus achieving a high degree of work efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Medical Records, Organizational, Quickbooks, Clerical, Front Office, and Customer Service.
- Maintained records and files a typical office has its own system of filing records and important information.
- Organized online and paper files for easy access and quick retrieval.
- Worked with files also includes suggesting new organizing systems if needed and fulfilling file requests from co-workers.
- Managed correspondence with the presence of email, voice mail, texts and regular mail, the management of correspondence seems to have no end.
- Managed own correspondence as well as that of managers and other colleagues.
- Followed up on to-dos and then file the emails and voice mails in appropriate categories for later.
- In charged of opening the postal mail and distributing it.
- Effectively balance greeting visitors with her administrative duties.
- Maintained an orderly office appearance, ensure the adequacy of all office supplies and forms, perform other related duties as necessary and assigned.
Front Office Coordinator/Receptionist Resume
Summary : Serving as the first point of contact for customers calling or visiting the main office, and also Promptly responding to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail, and fax, and alsoArticulating and very effective at working with people of different backgrounds.
Skills : Eaglesoft Dental Software, Softdent Dental Software, Schick Imaging, Basic Knowledge In Dentrix Dental Software, And Dexis Imaging. Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Managed practice schedule of office consisting of 3 dentists and 2 hygienists- from scheduling of patients to appointment confirmations.
- Performed insurance verifications and submissions, collections from patients, and treatment planning.
- Assisted the doctors chair-side with x-rays, composites, crowns, extractions, and other procedures.
- Experienced with social media, which has increased patient reviews on our yelp page and aided with increasing new patients in our office.
- Ensured that the medical office is clean and maintained at all times and meets hygiene standards.
- Took telephone calls and provides callers with information on specific services of the medical office.
- Scheduled patients for appointments and tests and ensure that follow up calls are made in a timely manner.
- Ensured that patient information is obtained correctly and filed properly.
- Scheduled new patients and take insurance information to verify insurance information with the carrier.
- Entered patient information into the database program and ensure accuracy of all required fields.
Jr. Front Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : Protecting patients' rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information,Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes, Pursued collections at the time of service, maintaining a cash drawer and payment logs.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Office Administration, and Recruiting.
- Welcomed patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone.
- Answered or referred inquiries.
- Optimized patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Kept patient appointments on schedule by notifying the provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding the provider of service delays.
- Comforted patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensured availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintained patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtained revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
Lead Front Office Coordinator Resume
Summary : Maintaining business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service, Medical Office Management, Quality Assurance, Management, Training & Development.
- Scheduled appointments; direct walk-in patients and emergencies as per established policies and procedures.
- Registered all patients per registration protocols and collect all documentation.
- Reviewed and verified patient coverage of insurance or other agencies and computes the charges to be paid by the patient.
- Collected deposits or copays/deductibles prior to the patient being seen by the provider per established policies and procedures.
- Acted as an office manager by resolving patient's problems and complaints, working closely with medical staff to ensure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting times and working promptly and efficiently to organize and maintain the medical facility.
- Effectively trained newly hired front desk staff in all medical receptionist duties.
- Proven success in coaching, mentoring and motivating teams to achieve, enhance, and improve company goals.
- Answered multiple lines and accurately documented messages for medical staff and providers.
- Supervising front office staff, including assigning duties provide daily feedback and assistance.
Sr. Front Office Coordinator Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator. Dedicated business professional with a creative and advanced skill set developed with managerial experience and front office coordinator responsibilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Account Management, Communication, Computer, Data Entry, Filing, Office Management, and Training.
- Established genuine relationships with patients while emphasizing excellent patient service.
- Managed all incoming phone calls while serving currently scheduled patients, as well as same-day patients.
- Maintained a cohesive flow of service to as many as one hundred patients per day, while providing exceptional service.
- Scheduled appointments, lab tests, x-rays, ultrasounds, MRIs, while cultivating relationships with outside physicians and local hospitals.
- Verified all patients' insurance and verified prior authorizations to perform special procedures.
- Posted and processed all incoming payments from patience while organizing a database reference.
- Accessed necessary patient personal records via hospital portal for doctor's reference.
- Maintained cash drawer, made daily deposits, and implemented daily closing procedures.
Front Office Coordinator (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator is seeking to find a challenging position in a professional organization that utilizes my extensive office & medical experience along with my community experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Diverse Computer And Technical, 50+ WPM, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Office Administration, Recruiting, and Basic Conversational Spanish.
- Built a productive office schedule and ensure patients are re-appointed prior to leaving.
- Maintained petty cash and make a daily bank deposit on time and accurately, in accordance with the bank deposit and petty cash policy.
- Exercised effective communication to ensure cooperation between the front office and the back office.
- Completed insurance verifications two (2) business days prior to patients' visits to determine coverage and benefit limits.
- Completed walkout process with each patient by reviewing charts to ensure that all information is written properly and procedures are documented.
- Completed the end-of-day process which includes submittal of insurance claims and pre-determinations as directed by an office manager.
- Participated in morning huddles, chart reviews, and routine office meetings.
- Oversaw marketing & advertising website support and event planning prepare weekly & monthly reports patient records all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Successfully coordinated provider staffing between two separate entities.
- Executed month-end responsibilities, pre-billing, and exported reports daily.
Front Office Coordinator I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator. A solutions-focused professional seeking to find a position where my knowledge and experience will be utilized, Managing requested medical records from law offices, get them all to put together for health port to send over.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Type 50 WPM, Communications, Business Development, Budgeting, Customer Service, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Event Planning, Employee Relations, Filing, Inventory Management, Organization, Leadership, and Marketing.
- Greeted patients, check them in and out, as well as collecting copays and payments towards accounts.
- Made phone notes for every patient I speak with in person or on the phone.
- Requested files from our outsource where we keep all our old patient files.
- Made sure all rooms are stocked with everything they need for appointments.
- Checked inventory for samples we receive and if we need more I contact those drug reps.
- Ran reports at the end of the day to make sure all copays & payments balance out.
- Managed the fax inbox and direct all faxes where they need to go or into patient charts.
- Checked outpatients that were leaving the clinic, scheduled follow-ups if needed.
- Checked in patients, confirming all information, insurance, address, and phone numbers were still valid.
Front Office Coordinator/Receptionist Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator. Looking to obtain a position with a good company where long-term career opportunities are available that complement my experience, and skills.
Skills : Negotiation, 10 Key By Touch, Phone Etiquette, Quality Assurance, Relationship Management, Time Management, and Money Management.
- Received all incoming cases from dental offices via mail and from the local doctor offices.
- Sterilized and panned them with case numbers according to the department and/or material type.
- Double checked the scripts and entered information into our computer system, printed work orders and distributed cases to corresponding departments.
- Contacted and verified worker's compensation with the case manager for authorization.
- Maintained and processed all incoming medical records request according to HIPPA guidelines.
- Updated excel spreadsheets for surgeries, liens, medical records, surgical implants.
- Provided excellent customer service skills for incoming and outgoing calls from potential patients, providers, vendors, attorneys, insurance providers.
- Scheduled surgeries and procedures, verify insurance benefits, eligibility, and prior authorizations.
Front Office Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Scheduling new patients and take insurance information to verify insurance information with the carrier, and also Creating and maintaining of patient charts, including accurate documentation of phone calls, missed appointments, filing, and schedule future appointments.
Skills : Excel, PowerPoint, Quickbooks, MAS 2000, PeachSoft, Inets, Lawson, Citrix, and Oversight.
- Ensured timely and accurate distribution of daily surgery schedules and notified all.
- Prepared and provided pre-op patient packet either in person or by mail.
- Received and assisted patients and escorted them to correct destinations, offices, and meeting rooms.
- Assisted office manager and patient care coordinator with assignments if needed.
- Performed general secretarial duties, including scheduling meetings, appointments, faxing, and mailing.
- Clerical duties as required, which include answering multi-line phone system, data entry, filing, faxing medical records, and, overall, attending to our patient's needs.
- Managed executive calendar; planned client meetings; prepared reports and spreadsheets; managed records, and administered database.
Lead Front Office Coordinator Resume
Headline : Oved 6 years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator am looking to obtain a position with a successful organization that will fully utilize my skills and my proven abilities and allows the opportunity for career growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Publisher, Outlook, Data Entry, Great Customer Service, and Receptionist.
- Answered inbound calls from customers, quickly assess customer needs and proactively provide solutions.
- Contacted vendors in order to obtain updates for or resolve issues with existing purchase orders provide superior customer service while handling inbound calls for order placement and product inquiry.
- Documented details of customer interaction into the system while on the phone.
- Driven repeat business by providing, excellent service, accurate and thorough product and service knowledge to customers and through relationship building with customers.
- Kept customers informed on the status of their order, reconciled errors in a cost-effective manner, resolves post-order issues such as returns and follows up to ensure all customer needs are fulfilled.
- Interacted with home depot, and wholesale customers via phone and email to resolve order problems and assist with the ordering process.
- Met and exceeded scorecard requirements for productivity, schedule adherence, quality, and attendance.