Front Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator is looking to obtain a position where I can maximize my organizational skills in a challenging environment, thus achieving a high degree of work efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Medical Records, Organizational, Quickbooks, Clerical, Front Office, and Customer Service.
- Maintaining records and files a typical office has its own system of filing records and important information.
- Organizing online and paper files for easy access and quick retrieval.
- Working with files also includes suggesting new organizing systems if needed and fulfilling file requests from co-workers.
- Managing correspondence with the presence of email, voice mail, texts and regular mail, the management of correspondence seems to have no end.
- Managing own correspondence as well as that of managers and other colleagues.
- Following up on to-dos and then file the emails and voice mails in appropriate categories for later.
- In charge of opening the postal mail and distributing it.
- Effectively balance greeting visitors with her administrative duties.
- Maintaining an orderly office appearance, ensure the adequacy of all office supplies and forms, perform other related duties as necessary and assigned.
- Responsibilities included creating a positive first impression for all in-person, telephone & electronic inquiries.
Front Office Coordinator/Receptionist Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator. My goal is to utilize my strong customer service and hospitality background and apply this to the healthcare field.
Skills : Eaglesoft Dental Software, Softdent Dental Software, Schick Imaging, Basic Knowledge In Dentrix Dental Software And Dexis Imaging. Microsoft Office, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Managing practice schedule of office consisting of 3 dentists and 2 hygienists- from scheduling of patients to appointment confirmations.
- Performing insurance verifications and submissions, collections from patients, and treatment planning.
- Assisting the doctors chair-side with x-rays, composites, crowns, extractions, and other procedures.
- Experience with social media, which has increased patient reviews on our yelp page and aided with increasing new patients in our office.
- Ensuring that the medical office is clean and maintained at all times and meets hygiene standards.
- Taking telephone calls and provides callers with information on specific services of the medical office.
- Scheduling patients for appointments and tests and ensure that follow up calls are made in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that patient information is obtained correctly and filed properly.
- Scheduling new patients and take insurance information to verify insurance information with the carrier.
- Entering patient information into the database program and ensure accuracy of all required fields.
Jr. Front Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator. Seeking a position as a Human Resources Assistant to utilize my outstanding administrative skills to become a successful member of your team.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Office Administration, and Recruiting.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizing patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeping patient appointments on schedule by notifying the provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding the provider of service delays.
- Comforting patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensuring availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintaining patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtaining revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintaining business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Protecting patients' rights by maintaining the confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Lead Front Office Coordinator Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator. My goal is to become a valuable contributor with a company utilizing my proven success in management, training and development and quality assurance.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service, Medical Office Management, Quality Assurance, Management, Training & Development.
- Scheduling appointments; direct walk-in patients and emergencies as per established policies and procedures.
- Registering all patients per registration protocols and collect all documentation.
- Reviewing and verifying patient coverage of insurance or other agencies and computes the charges to be paid by the patient.
- Collecting deposits or copays/deductibles prior to the patient being seen by the provider per established policies and procedures.
- Acting as an office manager by resolving patient's problems and complaints, working closely with medical staff to ensure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting times and working promptly and efficiently to organize and maintain the medical facility.
- Effectively trains newly hired front desk staff in all medical receptionist duties.
- Proven success in coaching, mentoring and motivating teams to achieve, enhance, and improve company goals.
- Answering multiple lines and accurately documented messages for medical staff and providers.
- Supervising front office staff, including assigning duties provide daily feedback and assistance.
Sr. Front Office Coordinator Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator. Dedicated business professional with a creative and advanced skill set developed with managerial experience and front office coordinator responsibilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Account Management, Communication, Computer, Data Entry, Filing, Office Management, and Training.
- Established genuine relationships with patients while emphasizing excellent patient service.
- Managed all incoming phone calls while serving currently scheduled patients, as well as same day patients.
- Maintained a cohesive flow of service to as many as one hundred patients per day, while providing exceptional service.
- Scheduled appointments, lab tests, x-rays, ultrasounds, MRI's, while cultivating relationships with outside physicians and local hospitals.
- Verified all patients' insurance and verified prior authorizations to perform special procedures.
- Posted and processed all incoming payments from patience while organizing a database reference.
- Access necessary patient personal records via hospital portal for doctor's reference.
- Maintained cash drawer, made daily deposits, and implemented daily closing procedures.
- Schedule new patients and take insurance information to verify insurance information with the carrier.
- Creation and maintenance of patient charts, including accurate documentation of phone calls, missed appointments, filing, and schedule future appointments.
Front Office Coordinator (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator is seeking to find a challenging position in a professional organization which utilizes my extensive office & medical experience along with my community experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Diverse Computer And Technical, 50+ WPM, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources, Office Administration, Recruiting, and Basic Conversational Spanish.
- Build a productive office schedule and ensure patients are re-appointed prior to leaving.
- Maintain petty cash and make a daily bank deposit on time and accurately, in accordance with the bank deposit and petty cash policy.
- Exercise effective communication to ensure cooperation between the front office and the back office.
- Complete insurance verifications two (2) business days prior to patients' visits to determine coverage and benefit limits.
- Complete walkout process with each patient by reviewing charts to ensure that all information is written properly and procedures are documented.
- Complete the end of day process which includes submittal of insurance claims and pre-determinations as directed by an office manager.
- Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews, and routine office meetings.
- Oversee marketing & advertising website support and event planning prepare weekly & monthly reports patient records all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Successfully coordinated provider staffing between two separate entities.
- Execute month-end responsibilities, pre-billing and exported reports daily.
Front Office Coordinator I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator. Solutions focused professional seeking to find a position where my knowledge and experience will be utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Type 50 WPM, Communications, Business Development, Budgeting, Customer Service, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Event Planning, Employee Relations, Filing, Inventory Management, Organization, Leadership, and Marketing.
- Greeting patients, check them in and out, as well as collecting copays and payments towards accounts.
- Making phone notes for every patient I speak with in person or on the phone.
- Requesting files from our outsource where we keep all our old patient files.
- Making sure all rooms are stocked with everything they need for appointments.
- Checking inventory for samples we receive and if we need more I contact those drug reps.
- Running reports at the end of the day to make sure all copays & payments balance out.
- Managing the fax inbox and direct all faxes where they need to go or into patient charts.
- Managing requested medical records from law offices, get them all to put together for health port to send over.
- Checked out patients that were leaving the clinic, scheduled follow ups if needed.
- Checked in patients, confirming all information, insurance, address, and phone numbers were still valid.
Front Office Coordinator/Receptionist Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator. Looking to obtain a position with a good company where long-term career opportunities are available that compliment my experience, and skills.
Skills : Negotiation, 10 Key By Touch, Phone Etiquette, Quality Assurance, Relationship Management, Time Management, and Money Management.
- Received all incoming cases from dental offices via mail and from the local doctor offices.
- Sterilized and panned them with case numbers according to the department and/or material type.
- Double checked the scripts and entered information into our computer system, printed work orders and distributed cases to corresponding departments.
- At the end of the day, all the cases ready to be shipped or delivered were then checked thoroughly twice, matching script to work order and final product.
- Local deliveries such as same day repairs were then taken by a driver to the offices and the cases to be mailed were boxed up and labeled to be shipped ups.
- Contacted and verified worker's compensation with the case manager for authorization.
- Maintain and process all incoming medical records request according to HIPPA guidelines.
- Update excel spreadsheets for surgeries, liens, medical records, surgical implants.
- Provide excellent customer service skills for incoming and outgoing calls from potential patients, providers, vendors, attorneys, insurance providers.
- Schedule surgeries and procedures, verify insurance benefits, eligibility, and prior authorizations.
Front Office Coordinator II Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator is seeking to acquire a position that will allow me to develop my skills and interest in the medical field.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quickbooks, MAS 2000, PeachSoft, Inets, Lawson, Citrix, and Oversight.
- Ensured timely and accurate distribution of daily surgery schedules and notified all.
- Prepared and provided pre-op patient packet either in person or by mail.
- Received and assisted patients and escorted them to correct destinations, offices, and meeting rooms.
- Assisted office manager and patient care coordinator with assignments if needed.
- Performed general secretarial duties, including scheduling meetings, appointments, faxing, and mailing.
- Clerical duties as required, which include answering multi-line phone system, data entry, filing, faxing medical records and, overall, attending to our patient's needs.
- One of the faces people dealt with daily or every time visiting the office.
- Managed executive calendar; planned client meetings; prepared reports and spreadsheets; managed records, and administered database.
- Served as the first point of contact for customers calling or visiting the main office.
- Promptly responded to general inquiries from members, staff, and clients via mail, e-mail, and fax.
Lead Front Office Coordinator Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Front Office Coordinator is looking to obtain a position with a successful organization that will fully utilize my skills and my proven abilities and allows the opportunity for career growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Outlook, Data Entry, Great Customer Service, and Receptionist.
- Answers inbound calls from customers, quickly assess customer needs and proactively provide solutions.
- Contact vendors in order to obtain updates for or resolve issues with existing purchase orders provide superior customer service while handling inbound calls for order placement and product inquiry.
- Documents details of customer interaction into the system while on the phone.
- Drives repeat business by providing, excellent service, accurate and thorough product and service knowledge to customers and through relationship building with customers.
- Keeps customers informed on the status of their order, reconciles errors in a cost-effective manner, resolves post-order issues such as returns and follows up to ensure all customer needs are fulfilled.
- Interaction with home depot, and wholesale customers via phone and email to resolve order problems and assist with the ordering process.
- Meets and exceeds scorecard requirements for productivity, schedule adherence, quality, and attendance.
- Articulate and very effective at working with people of different backgrounds.
- Pursue collections at the time of service, maintaining cash drawer and payment logs.