Microbiology Lab Technician Resume
Headline : To gain additional biological science support and lab experience utilizing education in the following areas of Biology, Chemistry, Physiology, Anatomy and Histology. To work in a patient care environment, and in fellowship, make a difference in the health and well-being of all others by protecting the public from health threats, and contributing to medical research and health programs.
Skills : Research, DNA, Bacterial Culture, Bacterial Transformation, Laboratory Techniques.
- Provides environmental biological science support in a standard laboratory setting.
- Applies standard biological science practices and techniques to identify, monitor and resolve problems.
- Meets or exceed all Allergan organizational targets, goals and objectives.
- Performs environmental sampling, diagnostic testing and techniques to produce reliable and precise data to support Quality Assurance (QA) for produced medications and treatments by Allergan.
- Identifies and reports deviations in sample testing.
- Responsible for independently carrying out small, routine projects and/or portions of large, complex projects assigned to higher-level professionals.
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment, including but not limited to, Non-Viable Particle Counter (CLIMET Unit), Surface Air System (SAS Unit), certain types of media used to culture bacteria and molds, Pipets and pH meters, and Vacuum filtration systems.
- Inspects and evaluates reliability, flexibility and maintainability of existing equipment and systems.
- Identifies and reports deficiencies and/or unsatisfactory performance problems with equipment or supplies.
Sr. Microbiology Lab Technician Resume
Summary : To gain a full-time position where scientific education, experience, strong attention to detail and personal attributes of enthusiasm and willingness to learn will be an asset to an organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Relations.
- Performed solids content tests.
- Troubleshooted products for microbiological and environmental health issues.
- Performed sensory evaluation of first-off samples as prescribed by CQP1 (Trained per the CQP Training and SOP).
- Determined content suitability.
- Performed raw material evaluations, plant inspections, product evaluations.
- Documented results, generate reports, make recommendations, Trend Analysis.
- Reported food safety/quality problems.
Jr. Microbiology Lab Technician Resume
Objective : Highly skilled research chemist with in-depth expertise in synthetic silicone chemistry, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, protein chemistry and analytical research. Also in-depth experience with clinical research and microbiology. Background includes working with a multitude of analytical instruments and execution of synthetic chemical reactions, under EPA, FDA, ISO, GPL, GCP, GSH and ICH standards/regulations.
Skills : Microlab Tech,Sterilization,citrus plants,Q.A,Data Logger, Team Lead, Machine Operator.
- Responsible for chemical synthesis and development, of a novel, high-shine, phenyl-fluid product fast-tracked by Wacker to meet current unmet market needs in the personal care industry.
- Synthesized and developed a patent-pending defoamer product, 4.5 times more potent than the current Wacker benchmark, for intended use in liquid detergent, as well as other potential use in homecare, energy and personal care applications.
- Managed customer complaints by trouble-shooting and resolving problems in production.
- Performed scale-up reactions to assist with transition of research projects to pilot plan and large scale production.
- Efficiently managed daily analytical-chemistry QC lab functions to support Wacker portfolio products resulting in an increase in sample turnaround time and faster product market release.
- Provided meticulous, timely chemical analysis of research samples greatly decreasing wait time for analytical results, expediting the overall research process and, eliminating customer complaints.
- Characterized samples using various analytical instrumentation to determine particle size, %solids, %volatiles, kinematic/dynamic/high-shear viscosity, thermo-gravimetric analysis, %NH3/NH4, color determinations, % chloride, BTA concentrations, amine number, water ppm, %SH/SiH, IR moisture analysis, %H, rub/smear/migration tests, specific gravity, refractive index, thermo-stability testing, pH, phenyl extractions, etc.
Microbiology Lab Technician I Resume
Objective : Seeking an exciting challenging career that utilizes critical thinking skills within microbiology.
Skills : DNA/RNA Extraction, Northern/Southern Blot, Spectrophotometer.
- Monitored and operated daily the two Hydro Service & Supplies Reverse Osmosis Systems for the facility.
- Performed daily water sampling and testing under USP <1231> for biological and chemical data.
- Operated autoclave for sterilization of bottles, hoses, liquids, and waste.
- Performed monthly BI challenges for the autoclave.
- Performed monthly and quarterly Environmental Monitoring with M air T and RODACS.
- Performed testing for particulate matter and microbial limit testing.
- Responsible for growth promotion of various media types.
- Performed various lab duties such as incubating plates, pouring plates, reading plates, isolating colonies, gram staining, and calibrating lab equipment within a BSL-2 Laboratory.
- Assisted senior microbiologist in developing methods of analysis using routine and simple techniques.
Microbiology Lab Technician II Resume
Headline : To find employment that will offer personal rewards as well as advancement opportunities as a Metrology Technician.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Supervised a wide range of QC functions to ensue the highest quality products reach the consumer.
- Managed the extensive testing process for all incoming ingredients, including microbiological and sanitation testing.
- Inspected products and maintained records for the various manufacturing lots, released finished lots through the warehouse inventory system (WMS), maintained compliance to GMPs, and ensured quality products through the use of statistical process control (SPC), utilizing Gagetalker software programs.
- Forecast lab budgets, ordered supplies and equipment using MAXIMO software.
- Kept detailed inventory records.
- Spearheaded and implemented an effective incoming ingredient positive release program, utilizing SAP (inventory management system).Published monthly report to reflect pay for performance for all material receivers.
- Developed and implemented monthly report for micro auditing of all food contact services using EXCEL.
- Reported sanitation index monthly to corporate microbiologists and plant management.
Microbiology Lab Technician III Resume
Summary : Responsible for setting up standardized qualitative and quantitative tests to determine microbiological properties of food and environmental samples.
Skills : Medical, Management.
- Performs moderate, and/or highly complex analytic processes without direct supervision Calibrates laboratory instruments to ensure accuracy of test results.
- Performs quality control procedures as specified in lab section SOP's and maintains QC records and documentation necessary to meet the standards of accrediting agencies.Understands appropriate specimen collection, handling and transport procedures.
- Collects samples, if required, by laboratory section.
- Prepares specimens for analysis and determines acceptability of samples within guidelines.
- Assists in developing procedures for specimen collection, handling and transport to maintain specimen integrity and viability.
- Performs Standard Plate Count test for Aerobic, E-coli ,Staph ,Yeast and Mold Count and Preliminary Incubation Test Pipetting samples into agar dishes.
- Pipets samples into petrifilms Processes date, verifies accuracy, and enters data in the laboratory computer system, along with appropriate explanatory or interpretive information.
- Meets all section turn-around times Validates acceptability of test results by review of quality control and all other test parameters.
Asst. Microbiology Lab Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking an opportunity to utilize skills and knowledge as an efficient Medical Laboratory Technician.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for matching and order entry, labeling, plate set up, and fixing mislabeled and unlabeled specimens Trained new employees, medical students, and medical laboratory technician students in all aspects of microbiology processing.
- Efficiently recorded temperatures of refrigerators, freezers, incubators, BTA machines, and pulled all negative blood cultures.
- Inoculated and streaked the plate for isolation and tested on occult blood.
- Processed ova and parasite, C-Diff, Giardia Antigen, Cryptosporidium, Rotavirus, RSV antigen, flu A&B and recorded the results correctly in the computer.
- Stained the smear for Gram stain and pulled up pending list at the end of shifts.
- Completed virology processing such as viral culture, CMV, HSV, Enterovirus PCR on CSF, Adeno Virus, Mycoplasma and Chlamydia culture set up.
- Responsible for proper processing and setting up AFB and Fungus performed, also performed MRSA PCR and reporting results.
- Performed Micro-Scan Responsible for performing specimen processing, storage and transport of laboratory specimens.
Associate Microbiology Lab Technician Resume
Headline : Planning Research Self-Motivated, Assertive, Organized and Achievement driven. Strong science background. Computer literate- Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Aseptically performs sampling, plating, and testing of product daily assigned by Management such as; E.coli 0157 and 24 hour Salmonella testing.
- Prepares, reviews, and reports results of microbiological analyses.
- Proactively maintain and document records in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures sample turnaround time goals, as well as other key performance indicators, are met or exceeded; this includes, but not limited to sample preparation for sample analysis, data review and reduction, and providing data interpretations and opinion.
- Identifies and communicates results that require further investigation or discussion with the Department Manager/Supervisor.
- Assists in maintaining quality system records to comply with all accrediting agencies; including documentation of temperatures and maintenance of equipment/instruments.
- Learns new techniques and technologies as appropriate.
- Works effectively with other departments.
Lead Microbiology Lab Technician Resume
Summary : Contribute to quality and productivity through biotechnology knowledge with opportunities to use administrative, communication, and human relations skills in a team or in individual assignments.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Collected, prepared, analyzed pharmaceutical and food samples also nutritional supplements and soil and water.
- Isolated, cultivated and identified of specific bacteriological, mycological tests were among main responsibilities.
- Prepared and quality tested media used for testing.
- Used organizational and time management skills on a daily basis to efficiently process hundreds of patient samples.
- Delivered customer service while maintaining a calm presence in a fast-paced work environment.
- Provided quality beverages, whole bean and food products while following stringent health and safety guidelines.
- Gained understanding of proper handling and processing techniques in order to preserve the integrity of all patient specimens.
Microbiology Lab Technician Resume
Headline : Dedicated in lingual professional with solid work experience over four years in science and medical field. Complimented with a strong academic foundation in Microbiology, Cell and molecular Biology. A commitment to learning and independent work habits have served to produce well-defined research with high level of professionalism. Pursue goals and objectives, maintain focus and partner with others to meet a common goal.
Skills : Physician- Advanced Medical And Patient, Teaching, Teamwork.
- Designed studies, ordering product and supplies, Coordinating Pilot Plant samples for Microbiological Testing from external lab.
- Responsible for different methods like,resume.
- Reviewed and assigned appropriate microbiological specifications for new testing requests.
- Prepared blood, urine, and other biological culture medias.
- Set up sensitivity plates for the positive cultures.
- Performed daily maintenance and quality control for each instruments and tests.
- Sorted and mapped the specimens as per require.
- Worked with Micro path, on base, Vortex, BRLI internet systems for different use.