Headline : Warehouse clerical who successfully manages multiple projects at once. Problem-solving expert focused on delivering high-quality results in a timely manner. Assists supervisor with management responsibilities, filling in when necessary. To perform all work in a timely and accurate manner. Provide excellent, Professional service and communication. To exceed expectations. Excellent written and verbal skills. Experience in administration, office duties, and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, As400, Warehouse Management, Excellent Communication, Office Procedures, Clerical, Excellent Written, And Verbal, Customer Service
- Proficient with AS400 in data entry, completing many tasks, such as entering and modifying purchase orders and damaged units, correcting inventory issues, and creating SKU tickets and bin labels.
- Verified receipts identified errors with freight costs and import fees, and created and organized files for the orders we received from multiple vendors.
- Cross-trained with vendor receiving to learn the complete receiving process from counting the units in the purchase orders to submitting the PO paperwork to data entry.
- Worked in the recall department for several months, inspecting shoes, problem-solving, and processing paperwork for damaged units, and became knowledgeable with RF.
- Assisted the OHC and packing departments, with problem-solving at the sorter and packing units to send to customers.
- Aided the supervisors and leads in data entry, recalls and vendor receiving when they needed help with supervisory tasks.
- Periodically processed payroll when needed, entering timesheet and time card data into the payroll system.
- Solved problems with inventory, troubleshot issues with RF guns and learned the cycle counting process.
Bachelor Of Science
Receptionist/Clerical Assistant Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Receptionist/Clerical Assistant with a reputation for reliability, consistency, accuracy, productivity, and effectiveness. Background reflects the experience of 8 years working as a clerk. Quick learner, patient, adapts easily to new environments, utilizes strong written and oral communication skills. Listens well and effectively consults and coordinates with others. Ability to work under pressure while maintaining calm.
Skills : Freehand, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator, Indesign, Quark Xpress, Page Maker, Artpro, Alan Rip, Acrobat, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Responsible for researching purchase orders by using OE2 (order entry system) and the WMS (warehouse management system).
- Communicating with buyers checking for overages, styles, sizes, and colors to confirm orders.
- Communicating with trouble liaisons associates verifying trouble information.
- Interacting with supervisors and staff in order to demonstrate quality customer service.
- Filing invoices and other documents after entering information into the database.
- Preparing and checking for correct information on checks going out to customers.
- Responsible for developing relationships with the customers to ensure quality customer service and further business for the future.
- Working with various shipping companies to ensure consumers received results and specimens.
- Recording results in a database, determined if specimens meet criteria set by government standards.
Clerical Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Patient-focused Medical Records Registrar /Admitting Clerk with more than twenty years of experience working in a busy medical office serving diverse populations. Organized Medical Records Clerk with the ability to readily adapt to changing environments and demands. Patient-oriented Medical Receptionist with strong attention to detail professional telephone etiquette and organization skills. Seeking a full-time position as a Medical Assistant with in a professional, multicultural facility, with an opportunity of advancement.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Positive Attitude, And Team Oriented, Knowledge Of Medical Terminology And Coding Procedures.
- Pulled and prepared charts each day for scheduled and emergency walk-in appointments.
- Managed correspondence related to patient medical records, including the issuance of lab results to outside physicians and request for copies of records.
- Responsible for filing lab reports, referral letters, and mammography, and OB/GYN reports.
- Prepared all-new charts with alphabetical and numerical labels for proper filing.
- Released information to persons and agencies according to h regulations.
- Maintained and operated health record indexes for the storage and retrieval of information.
- Assisted physicians and patients in the follow-up of physical and disability forms.
- Comforted patients by answering preliminary non-medical questions, anticipating their anxieties and maintaining the reception area.
Clerical Assistant/File Clerk Resume
Objective : Experienced Clerical Assistant/File Clerk with office management skills emphasizing in customer service. Exercises independent judgment and decision making abilities while providing comprehensive support and managing all aspects of office operations. Ability to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, and technologies upon demand, thus being extremely calm under pressure. Proven demonstration of active listening and problem-solving skills. Strong attention to detail, competent to work independently, capable of changing priorities at a moments notice.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Computer Literacy, Business English And Math, Office Procedures, Calculator, Keyboarding, Telephone, Filing, And Desktop Publishing
- Handled inbound, outbound calls as well as emails assisting customers in ordering the weightless products and also helping customers opt out of memberships.
- Handled claims or inquiries from customers having difficulties with the product purchased.
- Provided knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing, and availability.
- Worked with customers to resolve product returns, shipping inquiries and order status questions.
- Responsible for handling all phone calls to provide customer assistance as well as schedule services and quotes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all bills and invoices are documented and entered.
- Kept medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing order office equipment.
- Ran Quickbooks report for outstanding customer balances to determine where to apply statement charges.
High School Diploma
Clerical 2 Resume
Headline : An enthusiastic employee who has the ambition to succeed in any given environment. Maintains excellent customer service and office procedure experience. Seeking a position that will utilize my skills, offers stability and the potential for advancement. Excellent planning and organization skills. Able to manage multiple projects concurrently and work under tight time constraints. Independent, team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Office Procedures, Clerical, Excellent Written And Verbal, Customer Service
- Maintained massive electronic database content and paper alphanumeric filing systems.
- Inspected a high volume of documentation quickly, assuring completeness and accuracy.
- Filed confidential personnel-related reports according to state archivist rules.
- Processed, documented, and routed incoming and outgoing mail and fax documents.
- Handled multiple tasks, assignments, duties, and customer service independently.
- Operated office machines such as all-in-one machines (copier/scanner/fax/collation).
- Communicated with vendors to order parts for specific jobs as well as for stock.
- Used Quickbooks to record inventory, created reports, created invoices, bill customers, entered statement charges, received payments and recorded the daily deposit.
- Marked down all of the old items, changing sale signs, handling all damages, to new tickets on merchandises.
Master Of Science
Clerical/ Office Assistance Resume
Headline : A dedicated bilingual-bi-literate in English and Spanish individual seeking a position in an office setting which will offer me a challenge and an opportunity for advancement while utilizing my various skills and abilities. To obtain a Clerical position within an organization where I can utilize my education, hands-on and past experience as a tool to provide the best possible care for patients. Seeking a position that provides many challenges; and space for professional growth within and alongside the establishment.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative Support, Graphic Design, Software Training, Retail, Clerical
- Monitoring inventory, shipping and receiving for all merchandise within the store.
- Corresponding with corporate buyers via email and fax regarding inventory status.
- Compiling the call records and call auditing results in spreadsheet format and record in a computerized database.
- Exceeding daily call quota of 30+ outbound quality assurance calls relating to customer service and sales.
- Monitoring representatives call to assure adherence to federal, and state guidelines.
- Preparing and distributing correspondence, processed and sorted incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
- Responsible for contacting customers regarding account collections and past dues accounts.
- Keeping track of attendance records, filing documentation and assisted in managing the front office.
- Answering questions regarding the status of orders and other customer requests.
Clerical Associate Resume
Summary : Energetic with strong time management skills who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Dedicated Clerical Support Specialist who provides exceptional customer service through active listening and problem-solving. Expertise providing customer support in high call volume environments. Exceptional computer aptitude and telephone etiquette. To secure a position that will enable me to use my strong communication and organizational skills, customer service background and my ability to work well with people. Summary of sills Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Aegis software, Soneto software, fax machines, scanners, copy.
Skills : Conflict Resolution, Meeting Facilitation, Customer Service, Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, And PowerPoint, Intuit, Quickbooks Accounting Software.
- Organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, acting as a liaison between production associates and supervisor on system related issues.
- Educating and ensuring a proper knowledge of all associates on the ES scan system as well as its attributes.
- Maintaining precise records of all damaged and lost merchandise within the department.
- Collecting, verifying, and finalizing all completed orders within the department upon submission by associates.
- Employing solutions management to assist supervisors in identifying solutions to common problems occurring within the area to ensure a fluid workflow for all associates.
- Receiving telephone calls, giving routine and non-routine information, answering questions and directing calls and visitors to appropriate person or office.
- Organizing and maintaining files, records, manuals, handbooks, and other related materials.
- Overseeing returned refurbished, unclaimed freight and exchange processes from customer to supplier.
Associates Of Arts
Receptionist/Clerical Support Staff Resume
Headline : Hard-working, multi-tasking Receptionist/Clerical Support Staff with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills. Skills: Efficient Time Management, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Excellent at Multitasking, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Excel Spreadsheet, Word Perfect, Filing/Editing, Office Procedures, Telephone Skills, PowerPoint, Type 85 WPM, Excellent Communication Skills. Seeking a clerical position where exceptional skills can be used to increase profitability and growth.
Skills : Word And Excel, Filing, Mailing Clients Letters, Answering Phones, Appointment Scheduling, Faxing, Sending Emails And Appointment Reminders, Copy Machine
- Welcomed and greeted all patient visitors, in person or over the phones, responsible for keeping reception area clean and organized making the patient charts and taking them out again.
- Organized and managed documentation associated with billing, business transactions, bids, product registration, customer invoices both paid and unpaid, vendor quotes and inventory ordered.
- Entered statement charges in Quickbooks and contacted the customer for payment.
- Answered questions per phone on how to request records for themselves or other skills used word / excel proficient data entry/alpha and numeric customer service attention to detail.
- Processed request for patient information on hospital visits per HIPAA protocol.
- Answered calls from physicians office and scheduled their patients for upcoming surgery.
- Picked up charts from the floors as the patients were discharged from the hospital.
- Complied to policies and procedures and ensuring that payments were processed expeditiously.
Objective : Organized, independent Data Entry Clerk / Payroll Assistant with strong time-management skills. Excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad customer service background. Skilled in developing relationships and providing exceptional individualized service. To use my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company's goals.
Skills : Customer Service, General Office, Data Entry, Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable, Office Support For Faxing, Copying, Reception, And Phone System
- Responsible to input and keep track of the employees' efficient labor, attendance, and hours worked into an excel spreadsheet.
- Responsible for having all the paperwork ready for the next day for the employees to show their labor on.
- Received and filed the bills received from the merchandise employees worked on every day, also filled the employee's productivity.
- Organized and submitted employee daily objectives, including disciplinary actions as well as mentoring employees.
- Created and analyzed reports along with spreadsheets, payment logs, which include tracking all funds type such as cash, check, money gram and western union.
- Extracted, sorted and reviewed incoming mail, processed through a federal lockbox with federal security clearance.
- Worked with electronic storage media, such as hard drives, floppy drives, and CD-ROMs.
- Used scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
- Examined employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
Bachelors Of Science
Clerical Associate Resume
Headline : Passionate and motivated Clerical Associate with over seven years of customer service experience. Organized and independent with a keen eye to detail. Flexible in the different skilled area and a great team player. High-energy, career-oriented individual seeking full-time position, utilizing skills with a reputable organization and opportunities to grow.
Skills : Check Cashing, Microsoft Office, Secretarial, Credit Cards, Cash Register, Customer Service, Computers, Typing, Sales, Microsoft Words, Communications
- Received, classified, reconciled, consolidated and summarized documents and information, processed and coded documents.
- Made and receives phone calls to exchange information to accomplish tasks.
- Set up and maintained records, logs, and files.
- Compiled regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Contacted customers, suppliers or company associates to exchange information.
- Operated, cleaned and maintained various types of equipment for purposes of filing claims, correspondence, and other related documents.
- Organized type and format correspondence, reports, brochures and various other forms and documents from written or electronic sources.
- Duplicated correspondence as required. Proofread typed material to ensure the transfer of information is grammatically correct and complete.
- Assisted in maintaining control of and ordering supplies, equipment, etc. by preparing expenditure requests. Prepared work orders for maintenance installation and/or repairs.