Administrative Office Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated and energetic Administrative Office Manager with 25 plus years of experience in the Food industry is seeking a position where I can apply my experience, skills, knowledge, and commitment to job excellence.
Skills : Management Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales/Marketing, Microsoft Applications - Excel, Word, PowerPoint And Outlook, AS400 System BasWare Accounting System, QUALCOMM, PeopleNet
- Key senior level administrative and procurement manager reporting to multiple vice presidents and directors for multiple sister companies to include ffe, lisa, american eagle and great western.
- Manage human resource (hr) responsibilities for 130+ office personnel, drivers and 4 outer terminal locations.
- Tracking time and submitting the timesheets to include paid time off and comp time off.
- Recognizing, rewarding and reinforcing the good performance, coaching and instructing the employees to help improve their work performances and self-esteem.
- Company benefits liaison between human resources and all truckload employees for the terminal.
- Managing all new hire information including setting up in multiple company systems.
- Developing daily executive and management status reports for terminal operations.
- Managing employee coverage for vital positions during holidays and periods of amplified requirements.
- Identifying opportunities and areas for improvement/gaps and advocate solutions that enabled the business to achieve corporate/terminal goals such as accounting methodology change saving time and increasing customer/vendor satisfaction ratings.
- Establishing effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and with the customers.
Senior Administrative/Office Manager Resume
Summary : Executive Assistant professional with 8 years of experience, highly confident, trustworthy and well organized. Experienced in working with all levels of senior management. Strong organizational and operational experience. Detailed orientated, with ability to achieve project goals with a high level of discretion in fast paced and demanding environments.
Skills : 50 Wpm, Detail Oriented, Excel, Excellent Multitasker, Human Resource Management
- Responsible for the accounts receivable, accounts payable, customer service, and inventory.
- Responsible for ordering supplies, maintaining and scheduling daily pick up schedule.
- Handled cash on a daily basis, details to keeping track of daily deliveries. Maintained customer and employee files, gas receipts, driver maintenance logs, and schedules.
- Worked closely with the customer and vendors on a daily basis. Easily adapted to any situation and able to learn and comprehend quickly.
- Served as the person primarily responsible for ensuring all work is timely, efficient and meets or exceeds the expectation of the company and its customers and their objectives.
- Worked effectively under pressure caused by emergencies, last minute schedule changes and multiple tasking.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and decisiveness constantly exercised to resolve problems and handled deviations from expected and planned activities/budgets.
- Received and reviewed the incoming and outgoing correspondence, documents, directives, messages, orders, etc.
- Interpreted and communicated the administrative procedures within the immediate organization and also with the customers and the vendors frequently.
- Fully responsible for establishment and maintenance of all customer correspondence and issue files.
- Used judgment and initiative in handling confidential matters and requests.
Administrative - Office Manager Resume
Summary : Administrative - Office Manager with 18 plus years of experience in the Manufacturing domain is seeking to obtain a position that integrates and utilizes my years of experience acquired in many diversified office settings.
Skills : SAP Business One, SAP Community Bio, EDI:True Commerce, Gentran-Sterling Commerce, BarTender Labeler, Quick Books Pro, GSI, FSEnet Product Identification, Xactimate For Floor Plans And Microsoft Office, Microsoft Server 1, File Management, Data Entry, Outlook, Outlook Express, Adobe, Photoshop, Listing Book, Paragon.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that consistently helped in resolving any issues that may have arisen, with other departments and/or organizations.
- Established order entry specific to customer requirements for packing slips and labeling.
- Maintained and created the shipping documentation through various carrier web-sites.
- Generated invoicing specific to A/R, aging and inventory specifications.
- Organized, entered and maintained all the UPC item descriptions through GDSN, 1Sync and FSENET.
- Established and maintained all MSDS and OSHA documents, manuals and files.
- Maintained calendar, schedules, correspondence and personal effects of the President.
- Worked directly with account representatives of corporate banks to assure proper balancing and posting of company bank accounts, corporate loans and monthly reporting.
- Analyzed and produced financial statements on a monthly basis to balance and maintain A/R and A/P systems.
- Generated journal entries, monthly reports and concerned financial statements for month end close.
- Issued, reviewed, and completed audits for GL coding on accounting processes and transactional data.
- Transmitted advance shipping notices to all customers, using various electronic forms.
Administrative/Office Manager (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : Highly focused and results-oriented Administrative/office Manager with 26 years of experience, who successfully supports complex, deadline-driven operations. Customer-oriented and computer savvy.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quickbooks, Reports, ADP Payroll
- Providing administrative support to mental health administrative staff consistently with departmental and hospital policies, practices and procedures.
- Recommending to the program Director any improvements or modifications in the operation of the program and/or the office.
- Elected as a member of the 2015 psychiatric conference planning committee.
- On a daily basis ensuring that the overall environment of the psychiatric screening center environment is well maintained.
- Participating in office renovation, space allocation, and office moves, coordinating information systems, telecommunications, facilities, and other support services as needed.
- Serving as a liaison with facilities or building management, safety, and security to ensure consistent provision of services and to resolve problems as needed.
- Managing and solving problems with technology and any other issues that arise with the day-to-day operations of the psychiatric screening center to ensure and facilitate the smooth operation of the department.
- Managing and completing on an annual basis the state of NJ, division of mental health and addiction services (DMHAS), contract renewal for the psychiatric screening center.
- Managing and maintaining the state, federal, and accrediting agency records, licenses, documentation, and participation renewals for surveys, inspections, and DMHAS site visits.
- Solely managing and maintaining on a daily basis the state of New Jersey USTF project in a timely and efficient manner.
- Completing and sending the quarterly USTF reports to the state of New Jersey. Developed an excellent working relationship with the division of mental health and addiction services (DMHAS) representative to the project ensuring that any problems that arise are resolved quickly.
Administrative/Office Manager I Resume
Summary : Administrative/Office Manager with 16 plus years of experience, decisive and direct and able to work in a deadline driven department handling simultaneous projects. I have been instrumental in the planning and arranging of meetings and handled agendas, minutes, catering, and the facilitation of meetings within designated budgets. I have worked on projects individually and work well with others in groups
Skills : Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, And Powerpoint), Typing 65+ Wpm, Highly Effective Communication And Interpersonal skills.
- Supported the General Manager in all administrative responsibilities including arranging domestic and international travel, prepared weekly time reports, monthly expense reimbursement statements, and travel reports and schedule.
- Scheduled, coordinated all the meetings and conferences setting up room arrangements, audio-visual requirements, document preparation and duplicating, and any hotel related arrangements including food and beverage.
- Insured that any customer difficulties were resolved in an expedient and professional manner resulting in several customer and organizational recognition.
- Supervised, trained and coached a culturally diverse workforce consisting of 12 employees and 70+ independent contractors.
- Coordinated customer inquiries that required accurate input into the computer, coordination of customer schedules, assignment of a proper independent contractor, and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Spearheaded scheduling improvements and implemented them which resulted in improvement of contractor close rate, increased revenue to the business, and improved customer and employee satisfaction.
- Fabricated daily, weekly and monthly reports which tracked efficiency and benchmark internal standards.
- Processed invoices for payment, tracking expenditures, reconciling American express cards.
- Contributed to maintaining the office supply inventory, ordering and replacing supplies as necessary.
Administrative/ Office Manager (Construction) Resume
Summary : Administrative/ Office Manager with 8 years of experience in the Construction domain is seeking a challenging position which will allow me to utilize the skills I have and acquire new abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Database, Computer Hardware and Software HTML, JAVA, C++, CISCO Networking, Visio System, Adobe Photoshop
- Responsible for the office maintenance and renewal of service contracts.
- Anticipating the needed supplies, initiating and monitoring all the office purchase requisitions.
- Overall responsibility to ensure the smooth running of office administration.
- Administering payroll and maintaining a proper documentation of employee personnel.
- Preparing employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit.
- Monitoring scheduled absences and coordinating the actions to ensure the staff absence has been.
- Overseeing the setup recruitment of new staff by providing all the necessary assistance.
- Filing of personal documents, and CNSS registration after the end of probation period.
- Preparing the employment contract for new employees, acknowledge the receipt of the company handbook along with all the policies and procedures adopted in place.
- Preparing the notices and advertisements for available vacancies on job seekers websites.
- Coordinating the salaries and benefits stated by the handbook in coordination with the accounting department.
Administrative / Office Manager (Sales) Resume
Summary : Demonstrated accomplishments in planning, coordinating, and performing many different tasks simultaneously. Proficiently flexible, and diverse, while demonstrating the ability to solve problems. Extensive knowledge of various office machines and equipment. Customer service and retail experience. Excellent telephone, verbal communication, and written skills. Experience with Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/Access/Power Point as well as Microsoft Publisher.
Skills : Detail-oriented., Microsoft Office, MS Office, Outlook, Outlook Express
- Effectively managing departmental expenses to stay within allocated budget.
- Participating in the development, implementation, and improvement of departmental policies and procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between senior management, clients, colleagues and vendors to streamline the flow of information.
- Utilizing the organizational skills to manage complex schedules, travel needs and event planning for executives.
- Routinely drafting correspondence to clients and vendors on behalf of the corporate management.
- Acting as a lead in determining solutions for complex invoice and billing practices.
- Supervising and coordinating the day-to-day activities of administrative personnel.
- Creating requisitions, estimates and purchase orders for outside vendors and business partners.
- Training and supporting over 1,600 users during new system implementations and upgrades.
- Conducting new hire orientation focusing on employee engagement and organizational objectives.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to draft project schedules and plans.
- Processing an average of 200 invoices per month for a large-scale organization.
Administrative/Office Manager IV Resume
Summary : Administrative/Office Manager with 27 years of experience is seeking to secure a career with a company that is both challenging and provides opportunities for growth. I have a positive attitude, work well with others as well as independently. Highly motivated.
Skills : Medical Records, Business Operations, Excel, Excellent Organizational, Hippa
- Supervised 12-15 employees to ensure efficiency and maximum productivity, made excellent customer service a priority.
- Hippa privacy officer and medicare accreditation manager.
- Ensured that all regulations and policies related to these government regulations were followed.
- Troubleshooter for pharmacy computer system. Resolved employee problems related to the operation of the system.
- Organized office operations and procedures, maintained filing system.
- Involved in recruiting, interviewing and selecting qualified employees.
- Provided orientation and training for new employees, explained company policies and philosophy, collected withholding and other payroll information, explained and obtained completed applications for benefit programs.
- Prepared bi-weekly payroll for reporting to the payroll company. Made manual changes as necessary to payroll report for missed entries or to add vacation time to employee records.
- Maintained personnel files, including insurance, vacation pay, and garnishments and payroll advances.
- Verified customer accounts by reconciling statements and transactions; computed charges and refunds; prepared and mailed invoices; identified delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Paid vendor invoices by check or credit card after verifying charges and credits and reconciling statements.
- Reconciled money and checks from the prior business day and maintained records through Quickbooks.
- Manually billed insurance companies for prescriptions and supplies not billed directly online.
Junior Administrative Office Manager Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant offering 7 years of administrative experience. Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately. Managed numerous tasks with professionalism and flexibility.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Management, Customer Service, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Account Reconciliation, Reporting, General Ledger, General Office, Bookkeeping, As400, Yardi
- Professionally supported and managed a surgical specialist private practice with three satellite locations (CT & NY).
- Processed all transcription of office consultation correspondence and ensured timely distribution.
- Processed the surgical appointments accordingly with appropriate hospital department personnel.
- Ensured all insurance pre-certification documentation completed to achieve optimal reimbursement.
- Created and revised procedures for analyzing operation practices, record keeping, forms, and budgetary status.
- Maintained supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels, expedite orders, verify receipts, and maintain cost reductions.
- Ensured all insurance credentialing and hospital affiliations were current. Ensured all accounts receivable and payable processed correctly and timely.
- Maintained current service warranty contracts for all medical equipment.
- Processed and coordinated all travel arrangements, educational reimbursement, and repair service calls.
- Communicate with hospital administrators regarding billing and patient issues.
- Provide full administrative support to the medical director, manager, and staff.
Administrative/Office Manager (Manufacturing) Resume
Summary : Motivated, Administrative/Office Manager with 25 plus years of experience, excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Works well without supervision and able to prioritize and remain focused on the essence of an issue. Excellent with customer support services and skilled at learning new concepts quickly, while working under pressure. Knowledge of Microsoft office products and QuickBooks.
Skills : Customer Service, Call Center, Administrative Assistant, Microsoft Office , Microsoft Office, Typing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Office Management, Data Entry, Account Management, CRM, Property Management, Lotus 123, Excel, Technical Support
- Managed the office, oversaw office staff of 5. Approved timecards and process PTO requests. Worked with employees and assisted in all positions.
- Maintained the staff by recruiting, hiring and training employees.
- Assisted with answering phones, qualify calls for office, sales reps, tech department, answer general questions and attend customers requests.
- Handled walk-ins with the knowledge and professionalism to answer most questions for the company. Tracked shipments, confirmed orders requests, pricing, updated customer information/changes in the system.
- Processed orders via phone, fax, email and online orders from our website. Looked at the customer history, checked prior product purchases, pricing, and confirmed the stock.
- Entered the order, get freight rates, printed orders for shipping, selected for billing and invoice, printed and mailed hundreds of orders/month.
- Completed the processing of AR. Processed wires, credit cards, ACHS, PayPal payment, and checks. Printout online or receive by mail, copy checks, process bank deposit via online banking, apply to customer accounts, confirmed amounts balance with deposit, posted, processed and updated.
- Maintained daily cash log, Approx. 500 payments/month.
Administrative Office Manager (Sales) Resume
Headline : Professional with 6 years of combined experience as an Administrative Office Manager and Residential Program worker is seeking to obtain a position in Office Administrative Support. I would like to apply my acquired knowledge and skills used as an Office Manager and gain knowledge as well as skills to further my career.
Skills : Patient Care, Medical Terminology, Computer System Configuration, Sort And Document Files, Major Data Entry, All Microsoft Programs
- Effectively handled confidential information and sensitive materials.
- Completed payroll, bookkeeping, and billing for three separate LLCs, simultaneously.
- Successfully administered the weekly payroll for employees through ADP payroll service.
- Utilized the QuickBooks program in order to update and maintain bookkeeping for tax return purposes, as well as, business inventory and sales.
- Trained and certified by the Connecticut department of motor vehicles (CT DMV) to utilize Dealertrack (an online vehicle registration software that registers vehicles for the state of (CT).
- Actively registered motor vehicles and carefully followed CT DMV regulations in regards to preparing documents for submission.
- Possessed the ability to conform and follow company policy and procedures.
- Efficiently handled all types of clerical work, including the use of various office equipment and software.
- Communicated with insurance providers to enroll and extend entitlement for all insurance policies (i.e. Health, dental, and life insurances, as well as, workers compensation, and business insurances).
- Prepared submittal forms for employee contributions to 401(k) plans and investment plans.
- Regularly completed multiple other errands and tasks for the owner of the companies.
Administrative Office Manager II Resume
Summary : Administrative Office Manager with 10 years of experience in Healthcare domain is seeking to secure a challenging position as an Administrative Support Professional who is dedicated to always maintaining a professional and positive attitude with every interaction to ensure the progression of customer enrichment, with the skills I have acquired to provide customers with exceptional expertise.
Skills : Collections, Credit, Scheduling, Accounting, Administrative Support
- Pioneered the development of a dental sleep medicine practice with production grown of 25% year over year since 2011, producing 1/2 a million dollars in 2016.
- Administered a busy 4 person office, multi-tasking, answering phones, scheduling, greeting customers.
- Presented complex treatment plans and analyzed the insurance benefits, saw up to 100 patients per day.
- Rolled out marketing services via website management, social media engagement, google reviews.
- Participated in the health fairs, and networking groups to increase patient growth by 400% since 2009.
- Accurately maintained over 4,000 patients accounts, including statements, payments, insurance, collections, reconciliations.
- Filed insurance claims, referrals submit authorizations, dispute and appeals claims.
- Primary contact for all patients under the sleep APNEA program.
- Coordinated excellent patient care starting with an initial phone call, during treatment and through an extensive 6 month follow up the process.
Administrative/Office Manager II Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Administrative/Office Manager with 18 years of experience, who pays close attention to details Willing to take on new challenges and adapts easily to new situations Highly organized, flexible and committed to working hard Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Medisoft EMR.
Skills : Coding, CPT, Detail-oriented, Excellent Organizational, ICD, Microsoft Office Software Proficiency, Typing 65+ Wpm, Email And Internet
- Direct management responsibility for five (5) employees and seventy-five (75) subcontractors.
- Management responsibilities including annual employee evaluations, working to maintain productivity standards, providing coverage during employee absences, and training new employees.
- Ensuring that all the customer inquiries are resolved in an expedient and professional manner resulting in several customer and organization recognition.
- Developing and maintaining customer scheduling system which required accurate input into the electronic database, coordination of customer schedules, assignment of the proper independent contractor, and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Fabricating daily, weekly and monthly reports which tracked efficiency and benchmark internal standards.
- Processing invoices for payment and reconciling the vendor payments to ensure no overpayment.
- Contributing to maintaining the office supply inventory, ordering and replacing supplies as necessary.
- Supporting the department by assisting with all telephone, printer, plotter and other IT issues.
- Received many awards annually for Highest Close Rate (75%+), Best Productivity, Highest Revenue for Market Size, Franchise of The Year 2002, Rookie of the year 2001, BBB Customer Satisfaction award 2001 and 2003.
Administrative Office Manager IV Resume
Summary : I am an Administrative Office Manager with 25 years of experience in the Medical industry. I am fully proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Word. I am QuickBooks Certified and use it daily. I am Interested in pursuing another position in successful growing company with excellent reputation
Skills : Famous Software, Excel, Microsoft Office, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Personnel Management, And Office Administration.
- Completed the purchase orders for farm supplies necessary for maximum crop production.
- Organized and maintained files, develop spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Managed accounts payable and receivable documentation electronically and on paper, and handled cash and deposits using the proper accounting procedures and documentation.
- Processed and compiled financial statements and annual income statements.
- Responsible for employee registration for tax and payroll purposes and accurately process W-2 and 1099 IRS tax documents for approximately 1200 employees as well as processed quarterly and annual company tax reports to include sales tax information.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information as well as make copies, handled all outgoing correspondence and disperse incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
- Researched and resolved all collections and billing disputes with tact, accuracy, and efficiency as well as invoice receivables and accounts payable from other companies as well as conducted billing and collection audits to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Collaborated extensively with external auditors, providing in-depth assistance with periodic audits.
- Conducted new employee training and acted as a liaison between senior management, employees, and clients to ensure open lines of communication.
Administrative Office Manager Resume
Summary : Administrative assistant professional offering versatile office management skills, extensive 12 years of experience and easily adaptable to new situations. Strong planner and office conflict mediator whos always open to change. I'm able to work independently as well as in a group setting.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks, Lotus, Outlook Express, Microsoft Outlook, Crimes Case Mgmt, Wordperfect Evolution Payroll Software
- Managing meticulously the $940,000 capital campaign which entails receiving pledges, processing monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reminder statements, processing payments to correspond with each pledge, and processing any project costs associated with the capital campaign.
- Managing the counting and record keeping of the weekend collections and leads a team of volunteer counters.
- Managing weekly contribution posting by applying the proper credit to parishioners.
- Managing the processing of all accounts receivable & accounts payable for three individual Churches and the Catholic school.
- Managing the reconciliation of monthly bank statements belonging to nine individual bank accounts.
- Managing the production and availability of monthly financial reports for three individual finance councils.
- Managing budget preparation for three individual Churches and the Catholic school.
- Compiling all the necessary paperwork for new employees and managing the group benefits.
- Leading the compilation of the weekly church bulletin and corresponding inserts.
- Scheduling requested masses for parishioners and managing the calendar for meetings.