Assistant Customer Service Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished highly motivated Customer Service Manager with over three years supervisory experience. Perceptive, confident in making quick effective decisions with minimal information. Able to learn policies and procedures as a guide to make correct decisions. Able to adapt easily and use available manpower and resources, data, and tools to set priorities to ensure the smooth operation of the organization. Collect information to improve customer satisfaction and ensure employees needs are heard.
Skills : Problem Analysis , Problem Solving,Analytical Thinking,Leadership ,Self-Presentation And Communication ,Negotiation And Sales
- Responsible for the customer service manager of this fast-paced promotional products manufacturer.
- Having overall responsibilities, inclusive of, but not limited to, the direction, guidance, and leadership of the customer service, quotes and RMA department functions.
- Such functions consisting of customer service support via telephone, electronic, and/or face-to-face interaction with both external and internal customers alike.
- Department is responsible for reviewing all complaints pertaining to invoice disputes, product quality issues and imprint quality issues.
- Department determines if the complaint is valid and proceeds to issue a credit for the amount disputed or replace the order.
- Assisting with pricing questions, inventory availability, production lead time, the status of an order, changes to existing order and shipping information.
- Maintained employee monthly scorecards to ensure all employees were meeting their expectations or if the improvement was needed.
Associate of Arts
Customer Service Manager Resume
Summary : To efficiently and professionally coordinate desired contacts with the use of persuasive and compelling communication for successful, long term business. An opportunity to practice and elevate my interpersonal skills, as well as to acquire new knowledge in order to grow as an employee and individual. Seeking an environment to exercise my planning, organizational, and detail oriented skills for optimal customer care and company profitability that empowers their employees.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Customer Service, Sales, Strategic Planning, Employee Relations, Management, MRP
- Carrier development analyzes existing rates and regulations for freight carriers.
- Negotiates contracts with outside carriers to minimize costs to the company and customers.
- Exhibits strategic leadership and foresight in support of long-range sales growth.
- Develops and establishes necessary staffing systems, processes, and procedures to ensure consistent, accurate and timely customer order fulfillment.
- Investigates shipping and receiving errors and implements corrective action plans.
- Traces history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records; recommends corrective actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Review records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and determine the accuracy of inventory levels.
- Counsel employees regarding job related problems, organizational policies, procedures and disciplinary actions.
Customer Service Manager, I Resume
Summary : A long term career with a successful company utilizing my various skills and abilities to help the growth of the company. I am a respected and energetic Manager who is versatile and able to adapt to various types of work environments and products.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe, Social Media Marketing, Digital Media
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures define and communicate customer service standards oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels.
- Work in conjunction with engineering on new business opportunities that may advance to the product development stage.
- Avoid bad receivables recommend and implement price adjustments quote follow-up quotations statistics work with outside sales representatives to best serve the customers.
- Developed all reports used to understand and promote work productivity improvements.
- Responsible for the supervision of a staff of twenty-eight people within the customer service department responsible for providing the best level of customer service to the customers.
- Responsibilities include building positive customer relationships, sales growth, the accuracy of customer accounts and transactions.
- Evaluate and analyze and develop contact center metrics and quality assurance scores to develop more efficient and effective operations.
Associates in Accounting
Customer Service Manager Intern Resume
Objective : Result-oriented customer service manager in a fast-paced retail environment, where improving customer experience through managing, training, leading overall functions and staff of customer service activities, providing personal interaction, and resolving varied customer inquiries and complex issues will ensure that the organization has satisfied customers.
Skills : Restaurant Management, Property, Casualty, & Workers Comp Commercial Insurance, Payroll Processing, Cusromer Service
- Resolved escalated customer service issues that benefited the customer and at the same time complying with the company policy.
- Processed credit card payments, money orders, payroll, and government checks.
- Maintained an adequate supply of cash and coins in registers and manager cash drawer.
- Greeted customers and direct to appropriate department, providing them with information, direction, and help.
- Conversed with customers to receive their valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Displayed knowledge of products available to the customer excellent communication skills and displayed a professional demeanor.
- Oversee the daily operation, planning resources, employee development with a continuous focus on customers needs, exceeding customer expectations.
Bachelor of Science
Customer Service Manager - Collections Resume
Headline : Seasoned management professional who excels in establishing excellent working relationships with customers, employees, vendors and contractors. Customer service professional dedicated to effective team management and customer satisfaction. Customer service expert with sound judgment and an ability to resolve problems tactfully and diplomatically.
Skills : Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, And XP, IBM AS/400, Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Access And Lotus Notes. Familiar With Oracle And SAP.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Managed a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
- Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
- Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
- Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with accuracy.
Senior Customer Service Manager Resume
Summary : An experienced and dedicated customer service professional seeking a rewarding position where my leadership and performance-based management skills can be utilized and enhanced. Customer service professional dedicated to effective team and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Customer Service Resolution, Cash Handling, Copying/Typing/Filing, Multi Line Phone System, Billing Audits, Processing Documents
- Analyzed existing product inventory levels against forecasted demand, adjust inventory accordingly based on customer requirements.
- Forecasted monthly and annual sales targets including profit margins to guarantee attainment of projected goals.
- Leadership and management skills: integrated two independently operating divisions into one customer service department that significantly saved $95k overall cost.
- Responsibilities responsible for overseeing the customer service department and ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible.
- Processed payroll daily to ensure team members have compensated accordingly.
- Worked as a team player to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Management and planning of onboarding process to include assigning and directing work.
Associate of Arts
Customer Service Manager III Resume
Summary : Exceptional customer care professional who addresses inquiries with sound judgment and resolves problems tactfully and diplomatically as they arise. Dedicated to effective team building motivation and customer satisfaction to achieve company goals.
Skills : Quickbooks, Interviewing, Recruiting, Retail Management, Retail, Procurement
- Committed to providing drivers with quality customer freight to ensure their weekly mileage and home time.
- Provided quality customer service to the customer ensuring-time arrivals for pickups, deliveries, limiting problematic issues with driver service, and made sure all delivery documentation was submitted in a timely manner to the customer.
- Established and maintained excellent customer relationships and worked with them on nonpayment issues to resolve any negative balances.
- Answered all customer questions promptly and accurately regarding any freight.
- Ensured all customer freight was properly billed and collected money on past due accounts.
- Extensive knowledge with freight claims and proof of deliveries ensuring any discrepancies were properly documented to limit insurance liabilities.
- Settled any discrepancies in driver pay and ensured they were paid by properly according to their miles and managed extra pay owed to them such as layover and downtime.
Bachelor of Science
Call Center Customer Service Manager Resume
Summary : Fifteen years of Human Resource Generalist experience in government, service, and manufacturing environments with a strong work ethic complemented with outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and computer skills.
Skills : Effective Problem Solver, Exceptional Interpersonal Communication,Customer Relationship, Adherence To High Customer Service Standards,Customer Focused, Microsoft Outlook, Word And Excel
- Maintains customer satisfaction by utilizing problem-solving resources and managing staff.
- Assists customers with their queries and evaluates their concerns to improve services and help to retain and build solid customer relationships.
- Responsible for understanding each customer's expectations and delivering services as needed.
- Performs quality control monitoring of customer service while tracking call center performance through call volume and productivity statistics.
- Coaches customer care representatives to ensure they are giving the best customer service possible.
- Provides feedback to the training coordinator and call center management teams.
- Makes recommended changes and coordinates the implementation of process improvement plans at the division and employee levels.
BS in business
Customer Service Manager Resume
Summary : My goal is find long term employment with a company to whom I can grow with both personally and professionally. I bring strong work ethic, vest IT skills, several years in managing people, and leaghty retail experience.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service
- Promptly process, answer and/or resolves consumer inquiries and concerns.
- Determine the appropriate course of action based on job aids, research, and existing desktop solution tools.
- Take appropriate action with utmost priority and speed, to ensure service level metrics are achieved communicate with the client and dealership on a daily basis via phone or email.
- Use available resources to investigate and retrieve all information required for cases handling and case management.
- Work to establish a business case to determine the type of assistance that can be provided to resolve consumer concerns whether it be financial or product expedition.
- Help and support store shrink awareness program and provide advice to senior management.
- Establish and maintain key performance metrics and quality assurance programs for increasing customer satisfaction results to ensure going the extra mile to exceed expectations.