Procurement Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a procurement manager that utilizes purchasing experience in the manufacturing, consumer goods and oil & gas (upstream & downstream) sector to aid the company achieve quality goods with the most cost effective price, delivered in an accurate timely manner to increase the organization's.
Skills : E.R.P./S.A.P., Purchasing Supervisor/Manager, Project Management, Development & Accounts Management, Vendor Analysis.
- Responsible for the hiring of qualified and competent purchasing personnel to fill vacancies, including screening of resumes, conducting interviews, and selection of candidates.
- Conducted employees performance reviews through Key Performance Indicator in guidance with the company's guidelines and procedures.
- Achieved short and long term goals by securing smooth and effective company procurement operations through strategic planning by setting priorities.
- Effectively managed and transacted purchase agreements, maintaining a healthy an active purchasing vendor list, consistent with the functions and activities required by the company.
- Enhanced material and product value by increasing quality and lowering cost through key vendor acquisition, strategic global sourcing and acquisition of new manufacturing technologies.
- Evaluated national and foreign suppliers with careful thought given to overall value (quality, quantity, costs, delivery times and payment terms) with a goal to increase a company's competitive edge and market advantage.
- Attended trade shows and industry events for the acquisition of new national and international suppliers for materials, components, finished goods, and equipment.
Sr. Procurement Manager Resume
Summary : Versatile, friendly and firm business woman with a diverse background in buying, sales, supply chain and inventory management in both brick and mortar and online retail which has allowed to develop into an excellent collaborator and valuable operational asset.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quick Books.
- Responsible for the Procurement and Supply Chain Management Department which managed forecasting and inventory to support the organization's average 150 million dollars annual revenue at a sustained 35% annual growth rate.
- Oversaw the relationship and inventory management for 12 websites, 500+ suppliers, 2,000+ brands and 1 million individual SKUs.
- Reported to CEO and coordinated with nearly every department manager and their team members to ensure the financial viability of the company.
- Participated in the design, development and periodic revision and adjustment of the company's proprietary ERP forecasting software and algorithms to increase inventory turnover, minimize inventory costs and maximize margins.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and managing Procurement Department personnel.
- Managed a team of 15 individuals including Associate Managers, Senior Buyers, Buyers, and Procurement Coordinators.
- Maintained awareness about applicable and varied market conditions through the attendance of trade shows, internal product intelligence specialists, marketing inputs, professional publications, periodicals, and other resources and made appropriate recommendations.
- Analyzed supplier performance with relation to the quality, cost, and delivery and provided Buyers support in the resolution of complex agreement and service issues.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Procurement Manager Resume
Objective : An accomplished international development professional with more than 15 years of on-the-ground project coordination, management and procurement experience with complex programs covering strategic programming, capacity building, operations and grants management while complying with organization requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Oversee the preparation of procurement plans for five ministries Oversee the preparation of procurement manual for the project Seek clearance from USAID for all procurement activities.
- Ensure that all scopes of work, task orders, and project documentation are compliant with Chemonics and USAID policies, and are consistent with achieving the overall program goals and objectives.
- Review outputs and approve payments to local and expatriate consultants fielded under the project and ensure that all end-of-assignment deliverables.
- Provide assistance in the solicitation, evaluation, selection, award, and disbursement of grants that were made to client organizations, and ensure compliance with the Project grants manual criteria and processes.
- Monitor contracts and purchase orders issued to vendors and follow up as necessary to ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
- Ensure that the applicable laws and regulations of USAID and Chemonics in relation to contracts are understood and followed by the contractors, subcontractors, and CSO.
- Provide training to project staff in procurement policies and procedures.
Lead Procurement Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced professional Procurement Manager specializing in Offshore Industries. Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, JD Edwards, Oracle.
- Developed overall supplier spend strategies for multiple indirect categories including; IT software, hardware, telecom, mobility, marketing, global business travel, facilities, consultancy, and professional services.
- Established category metrics, monitored supplier performance and built short and long term category strategy plans.
- Lead development and execution of sourcing functions, performed due diligence and supplier risk assessments, executed e-Auctions and e-sourcing proposals.
- Identify business savings opportunities, provided internal clients with commodity insights, industry trends, and current market benchmarking results.
- Defined and conducted a business needs analysis, developed and determined pre and post-bid procurement strategies.
- Lead corporate global travel category spends project identifying $4.1 million of corporate savings.
- Analyzed 1200 global suppliers to consolidate spend ensuing in estimated $3 million in freed up cash.
- Created supplier positioning strategies for multiple categories resulting in $2.5m in increased profitability.
Procurement Manager III Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Microsoft office, Quickbooks, Fishbowl.
- Developed implemented a three year strategy and negotiated a Strategic Contract for the Monitoring of Underground Tanks and Facility Maintenance and accomplished 3.5 Million in Savings.
- Developed relationships and open lines of communication with Shell's stakeholders and end users, analyzed procurement needs and recommended appropriate sourcing mechanisms such as tendering, sole sourcing and/or negotiations.
- Prepared and implemented OLB's, issues RFI and RFQ, conducted vendor pre-qualification and wrote contracts and conferred with legal to ensure company's internal procedures were fully followed.
- Managed contracts effectively throughout the RtP process, kept contracts and amendments updated and led the resolutions for contract issues and disputes with vendors.
- Conducted effective individual negotiations at regional level, prepared compliance reports, helped drive compliance improvements with stakeholders and suppliers, and maintained constant communications with the business lines to inform on key issues and changes.
- Conducted supplier performance evaluation based on KPI's and SLA's to maximize benefits in terms of delivery, price and quality.
- Prepared spend reports, managed Evita reporting, and maintained evidence of compliance as it relates to safety, supplier diversity, CPPM, SOX and RtP.
Procurement Manager II Resume
Objective : Over 28 years of procurement experience, 15 years of supervisory/management experience and over 18 years of combined functional/technical experience working with internal customers on development and documentation of business processes.
Skills : Contract Management, Strategic Sourcing, E- Procurement.
- Follow-up of strategic suppliers/markets Administration of commercial and contractual parts of frame agreements and subcontracts.
- Advise stake holders of supplier, market, commercial and contractual issues and risks Draft suitable contractual terms and conditions for contracts to meet various business needs with consideration of business law and intellectual property Liaise with Legal Department to negotiate non-commercial issues.
- Purchasing Supervise, mentor and monitor the purchasing activities of six Corporate, four Hub and two remotely located buyers.
- Write and maintain procedures for own area of responsibility Interact with category teams, suppliers, quality assurance, materials management, engineering and operations.
- Review purchase requirements with internal customer(s) to develop business need Interact with category teams, suppliers, quality assurance, materials management, engineering and operations.
- Drive supplier relations and management process by identifying and maintaining direct contact with suppliers.
- Take part in audits performed towards Ocean Rig suppliers Visit supplier facilities to conduct supplier assessments and performance reviews with respect to business practices, quality of operations, and opportunities for continuous improvement.
Procurement Manager I Resume
Headline : Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Accomplished and energetic with a solid history of achievement in management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Procure, Procurement, Manager.
- Managed Supply Chain Procurement team responsible for driving sourcing, and material readiness supporting sustained and new product introductions.
- Served as single point of contact for all global supply chain activities, suppliers, issues and resolutions for McDonalds business unit.
- Designed, and communicated all relevant matrices, charts and metrics used to drive material readiness through ramp and launch.
- Ensured all functional teams and senior leadership team understood material readiness throughout design process.
- Partnered with internal and external global supply partners, driving material readiness, product improvements, cost reductions, and quality improvements.
- Exceeded $50M annual revenue by providing high quality ramp and launch of 5-10 NPIs, while achieving >98% on-time, on-volume delivery, including commercialization of Toasters, Smallwares and next generation design improvement projects.
- Exceeded $500K annualized cost savings across the organization through negotiated price reductions with key supply partners.
- Conduct annual audits of key suppliers to ensure approval of ASL standing with Prince Castle through auditing of OEM/ODM quality syetems, lean manufacturing practices, engineering, and safety progams.
Procurement Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : A position in a growth-oriented organization that seeks an ambitious and career-conscious person where acquired skills, and education will be utilized toward growth and advancement.
Skills : Facilities Management, Budget Management, Operations Management, Ms Office Suite, Mac, Windows, IOS, Android, Supervision, Procurement, Purchasing.
- Work with customers, vendors, suppliers, and contractors to achieve and maintain efficient purchasing, utilization and inventory of the supplies and equipment.
- Developed a system to analyze equipment data overtime to provide purchasing decision making information.
- Cultivate vendor relationships to ensure efficient access to parts, supplies, and equipment decreasing equipment downtime by 25%.
- Research comparable equipment in order to determine fair market value for purchases, sales, and trades.
- Coordinate with managers to procure a needed quantity of supplies, services, and equipment arrival to the requirement without holding large inventories freeing capital for farm and dairy operations.
- Analyze each vendor, supplier, and contractor annually for a price, customer service and present recommendations for Chief Executive Officer Accounts Payable Processed multimillion-dollar in Accounts Payable transactions per year.
- Ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and timely.
Procurement Manager/Technician Resume
Summary : Accomplished Purchasing Manager well versed in supply chain, supplier and procurement processes holding Certified Supply Chain Professional (C.S.C.P) credentials Vast experience directing supplier selection activities including RFP's, legal agreements, performance monitoring and other aspects of supplier management Demonstrated leadership of multi-operational sites Experience with common continuous improvement tools - e.
Skills : High-Level Contract Development And Management Global.
- Major activities involved sourcing strategy development, supplier base analysis, strategic supplier partnerships, cost driver and market factor tracking, continuous process improvements, spend analysis, supplier performance management, supply management activities, and contract negotiations.
- Created procurement system improvements and reached cost reduction goals following an economic downturn triggered by the September 11 tragedy.
- Developed a new approach that involved establishing groups of contracting, program management, new product development, and finance specialists who concentrated on delivering bottom-line performance.
- Successes included a 7% average run rate in price negotiations decreases, and the deployment of a Boeing Production System that is used today by the Commercial Procurement Group.
- Designed an airplane tail section procurement strategy that was integrated into the purchasing program regarding a new airplane program (787 model).
- Modified a process related to supplier charge backs for flawed supplier bids.
- Selected by upper management to serve as an Enterprise Instructor, and trained colleagues on contracting and negotiations activities.
JD In Law
Logistics/Procurement Manager Resume
Summary : Proven ability to ensure that a company enjoys a competitive edge by securing the best quality, price and terms from suppliers. Challenging position, one that will make best use of existing abilities and knowledge and also further career and professional development.
Skills : Procurement.
- Directed all aspects of the procurement process and supply management for a manufacturer and importer of home hardware products with a product line of shelf brackets, door hardware, home security, and storage products.
- Personally responsible for the procurement of 11,000,000 tons of steel annually.
- Highly involved with sourcing, negotiating and procurement efforts for other raw materials and finished goods inventory.
- Selected acceptable suppliers while negotiating to secure the lowest acquisition costs.
- Developed and maintain good supplier relationships in order to create a supplier attitude and desire to furnish this organization with new ideas, products, and better prices and services.
- Determined the source of strategic materials by identifying potential suppliers and evaluating their technical expertise, manufacturing capacity, quality of service, and reliability.
- Identified potential suppliers for partnering which include management stability, existence of an effective quality system, and a shared vision.
- Tracked cost reduction programs to lower expenses while maintaining production levels.
Supply Chain Management
Procurement Manager/Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 11 years of experience in the Sourcing & Procurement in the fields of Maintenance, Information Technology, Manufacturing, and ASRS. Eight years of experience developing, implementing, and managing complex projects within time and budgetary constraints. Proven team player that emphasizes individual and group development for effectively accomplishing task.
Skills : Buyer, Senior Buyer, Procurement Specialist, Windows 10, SAP, JD Edwards, Contracts.
- Oversee Industrial Maintenance procurement for the maintenance and projects involving several buildings totaling over 3.8 million square feet of interior space and several acres of exterior space.
- Coordinate team initiatives so that they are in line with our departmental goals and corporate strategy.
- Support initiatives while modifying SAP's MM and PM modules in order to accommodate business needs.
- Involved in the creation of new SAP master records, storage locations, and purchasing groups.
- Conducted SAP end user training programs and contributed to the development of end user training material, process documentation, and data recording processes.
- Involved in the error correction and maintenance of the SAP training manuals for MM and PM modules.
- Prepared master data for Material Master, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info Records, Source Lists, and BOM's Work with vendors and subcontractors services for negotiating contracts and service agreements.
- Oversee inventory management processes and routinely evaluate them to ensure they are the most effective and the most opportunistic option.
B.S. In Information Technology
Procurement Manager Resume
Headline : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Fishbowl.
- Deliver project objectives within time, resource and budget constraints.
- Participate in preparing and delivering periodic business reviews covering all aspects of performance including availability, fulfillment, item quality and pricing for Key Supply Chain participants.
- Purchase commodities on a day-to-day basis from approved suppliers to meet required criteria.
- Develop and maintain metrics in all supply chain processes to drive cost reduction and efficiency.
- Provide timely and accurate cost and lead-time data for use in new product development and production planning.
- Execute creative, multi-level negotiation strategies to ensure favorable pricing, terms and conditions, availability and fulfillment in the context of long term supply relationships.
- Manage and process quality related issues working with engineers to drive required quality level from suppliers.
- Proactively improves the project timeline through schedule management and progress tracking of schedule and budget.
Bachelor Of Art