Procurement Specialist Resume
Summary : More than 10 years of experience as an IT Procurement Analyst. My background, as well as my ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively, would enable me to play a valuable role with your organization. My knowledge of purchasing, quality assurance and managing IT projects, together with my ability to work independently and efficiently, make me a perfect choice.
Skills : Vendor Management, IT Assets, Inventory Management, Procurement, RMA, Jr. System Administrator.
- Ensure Oracle purchasing systems operate reliably and correctly on a daily basis, including system administration.
- Coordinate movement of all purchased materials from suppliers and address any supply/supplier issues.
- Manage and verify receiving documentation from suppliers before executing purchase order protocol.
- Research all purchasing related Help Tickets in Service Channel within SLA and provides a comprehensible response detailing required actions and timelines for resolution.
- Expedite and monitor orders, coordinate with vendors and other departments as needed, provide status updates.
- Verify all invoices against POs for unit price accuracy within receipt from Accounts Payable.
- Ensure invoices are received in system and resolve discrepancies on an on call basis.
Oracle Project Management
Hardware Procurement Specialist Resume
Summary : Proven strong program manager and team leader with exceptional multi-tasking and planning abilities. Proficient in managing purchasing needs in high-volume operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Switchboard.
- Purchase inventory, non-inventory, and supplies for specified Customer Engineering facilities.
- Develop inventory control procedures and provide training to all Customer Engineering departmental personnel.
- Ensure integrity of inventory control database.
- Consult with external clients on product specifications, marketing concepts, timelines, and deliverables.
- Manually reconcile the inventory balances to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Resolve to receive and invoice discrepancies with vendors.
- Create and integrate scorecard and service level agreement for vendor presentation.
Junior Procurement Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking for a long term and secure employment in subcontracts, contracts or procurement opportunity.
Skills : High experience in every Supply Chain position.
- Oversee various commodities such as machined parts, castings, raw materials, electronic components, harnesses, and circuit boards.
- Work closely with Designers, Quality, Engineers, and Research & Development (R&D) Team.
- Performs complex buying strategies to purchase project specific supplies and materials by issuing purchase orders to approved suppliers to obtain materials at the lowest cost consistent with quality reliability and urgency of need.
- Maintain lead times for custom and standard product.
- Ensure proper supply base to meet cost, delivery performance and quality requirements based off current and future needs of the company.
- Analyzes supply base in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high quality products and competitive pricing.
- Issuing requests for quote and conduct negotiations and supplier selection for project demand.
- Release of purchase orders, obtain supplier acknowledgements and ensure incorporation of contractual requirements.
Accounting & Accounting
Corporate Procurement Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position in which my relevant work experience and interest can be used to benefit an organization that works with full cooperation in achieving institutional and professional success.
Skills : Expediting, Procurement, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Fashion Buying, Proof Reading, Writing, SAP, ACONEX, ORION, Process Training, Call Center Procedure.
- Review planned orders, create requisitions for purchased items, and manage approval process.
- Prepares source selections, issues RFI/RFP/RFQs, evaluates proposals, prepares price analyses, performs market research, negotiates terms, recommends and selects suppliers for award.
- Transmits and prioritizes approved Purchase Orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain best price and service.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of proposals, issues, purchase orders and recommends the awarding of contracts to vendors Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Makes recommendations, and assist with developing procurement policies and administrative procedures; responsible for keeping abreast of changes in procurement trends.
- Leads finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
National Procurement Specialist Resume
Summary : A process oriented Purchasing Agent with an ability to manage purchasing processes, supervise staff and provide services to organizations that provide public services. Exceptional ability to assess and resolve issues while encouraging input from others. Focuses on maintaining a positive team environment, thereby ensuring the provision of excellent customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Ariba.
- Processes approved requisitions and purchase orders for supplies, equipment and services using an ERP system.
- Places orders with vendors by telephone, Fax, EDI or by other computer systems.
- Prepares and processes all required documentation pertaining to the purchase of goods and services using various computer based systems.
- Ensures orders are placed with correct vendors and methods of shipment and terms of payment reflect accurate information.
- Verifies order confirmations using a variety of methods (Phone Fax, EDI, ERP).
- Confirms contractual pricing and notifies Contract Analysts of pricing discrepancies or expired agreements.
- Initiates backorder resolution and facilitates the expediting of approved product substitutes for customers.
- Modifies purchase orders as necessary based on basic research, direction of management in prescribed methods while ensuring that all information is documented in the ERP system.
Parts Procurement Specialist Resume
Summary : To be well positioned and to develop in a company which can allow me to contribute with the knowledge and experience acquired.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel Spreadsheets, Type 55 WPM,.
- Responsible for competitive supplier source identification Request for Proposal Submissions for both JHSV and LCS Programs.
- Coordinate Supplier response evaluation suggestions in regards to material nonconformance.
- Retrieval of Subcontract information to update Navy Outfitting Database.
- Responsible for all aspects of documentation and process flow to ensure processes are followed.
- Manage subcontract documentation for material placed on order from inception to completion of material receipt in order to meet Contractual Certifications and Delivery.
- Interacts effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization including Senior Management.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to recognize critical situations and immediately take the appropriate actions.
IT Procurement Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position where I can effectively utilize my skills, knowledge and experience. Strategic and tactical minded with goal-oriented motivation toward corporate success in a team environment.
Skills : Business Analysis, Inventory Management, Distribution, Data Analysis, Administrative Assistant.
- Generate purchase orders for materials, finished goods, freight, and other material requirements as needed.
- Verify nomenclature and specifications of purchase request.
- Search inventory records and/or warehouse to determine if material is on hand in sufficient quantities.
- Expedite orders to ensure on time delivery as determined by management.
- Investigate and follow up on vendor related non-conformances.
- Analyze in-house reports and determine appropriate inventory needs.
- Resolve inventory issues maintain and track accurate files regarding all purchasing transactions.
Senior Procurement Specialist Resume
Summary : More than 25 years of Supply Chain Management, material requirements planning experience in dynamic, high growth industries. Proficient in a number of areas: Extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of corporate inventory controls and material procurement including, but not limited to, part quotation; expediting; vendor qualification/evaluation including competitive source selection; reading CAD drawings, schematics.
Skills : Dependable, Reliable, Detail Oriented, Responsible,.
- Interface with all departments to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Negotiate with Group B & C materials suppliers.
- Places production material on order per the recommended requirements in MRP.
- Understand the MK purchasing system and maintain the integrity of the data purchasing is responsible for.
- Understand the marketplace for assigned commodities.
- Analyze MRP requirements on a daily basis, issue RFQ's and follow the process through to order placement.
- Issue RFQ's and follow through to order placement for non-production supplies and services as requisitioned.
Contracting And Procurement Specialist Resume
Headline : Motivated, versatile and proactive procurement and purchasing professional with over 12 years of experience and a track record of proven results and success in sourcing, purchasing, vendor relations spend analysis, and contract negotiations. Seeking a position in which I can readily transfer strong skills in sourcing, contract management and vendor relations gained throughout my career to a world class, high-integrity Company.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Manage the tender process from identification of requirement through to award.
- Hold progress meetings with suppliers to monitor performance.
- Ensure procurement activities comply with corporate policy and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records and reports and relevant documentation.
- Negotiates favorable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers for the procurement of goods, services and supplies.
- Takes responsibility for purchases in support of customer-related business processes or for internal use.
- Discusses defects and delivery problems with suppliers, and is responsible for negotiating refunds.
Bachelor Of Science
Advance Procurement Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will utilize my skills, abilities and experience to contribute to the company's success.
Skills : Data Entry, Excel, Typing, Time Management, Computer Skills, Inventory, Office Management, Project Management, Outlook.
- Creating purchase orders and requisitions through SAP program along with processing payroll.
- Receiving in goods and submitting packing slips for payment to accounts payable.
- Placing orders for sites with a large range of vendors and contacts.
- Performing all office duties and Human Resource issues at sites.
- Budgeting Monthly mine costs for several sites.
- Monthly coal production goals for each site.
- Assuring consumables be delivered in a timely manner.
Procurement Specialist Resume
Headline : Detailed oriented and results driven Customer Service Specialist with more than 8 years of experience providing exceptional customer service. A qualified representative with a background in procurement and financial services. Experienced professional with proven track record of consistently demonstrating tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and associates. Acknowledged for taking initiative, for working well under pressure and for being a team player.
Skills : Ms Excel, Ms Word, MS Office.
- Primary point of contact for all procurement services.
- Negotiated, evaluated, solicited, and awarded contracts.
- Researched and evaluated suppliers and processed orders for purchases through new contracts, competitive bids, or existing government contracts.
- Negotiated with vendors for best price and coordinated supply and delivery.
- Prepared and processed purchase orders for supplies, equipment, and services.
- Processed invoices and payment vouchers utilizing FAST, the federal financial application.
- Prepared specifications, solicitations, and requests for proposal utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Daily contact with any of the seven federal judges and their chambers staff.
B.S. In Business Management