Server Assistant Resume
Summary : Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders. Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features. Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs.
Skills : Phlebotomy.
- Greets all guests immediately they come in and when going.
- Thank the guests and invite them to return.
- Seat guests appropriately and present them with the menu.
- Arrange guest seats in rotation among servers in order to ensure that they are given equal number of tables.
- Update the floor chart regularly throughout the shift.
- Collect menu and return them to the Host Area when appropriate.
- Clean menus as required throughout the shift.
- Observe tables and take note of dirty, clean, and occupied tables.
Bachelor Of Science
Server Assistant/Dishwasher Resume
Summary : Proficient with handling large sums of money. Convincing sells strategy Experience in Casual & Fine Dining Creative problem solver Courteous & Friendly demeanor Passion for People, Food, & Wine MULTI-FACETED SERVER Promoting luxury as a multifaceted server while providing an elevated & memorable experience to all clientele. To work as a team to strengthen the foundation of an upscale work environment.
Skills : Computers, excel, billing and basic duties of rehab aide in a acute care setting.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons and prepare or serve specialty dishes at table as required.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware and glassware.
Server Assistant/Hostess Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging & progressive role within a professional organization, where I can utilize my cookery skills and abilities to the extreme, enhance my interpersonal skills. I would like to align my strengths in conjunction with the organization's goals and objectives. I look forward to demonstrating my passion to perform well in this industry.
Skills : Communication, Creativity.
- Ensure tables are clean and properly set for guests.
- Serve and replenish beverages and other accessories throughout the meal.
- Remove plates, silverware and other food service ware from table throughout meal.
- Stock stations with glasses, silverware, napkins, ashtrays.
- Transport soiled dishes and linens to the appropriate area.
- Fill condiment and other service containers.
- Assist in maintaining the overall cleanliness of the restaurant.
- Update table availability in the scheduling system.
Server Assistant/Food Runner Resume
Objective : Safety-oriented delivery/truck driver with extensive experience in tractor-trailer and straight trucks. Strong customer service and planning skills. Demonstrated success as a trainer with respect to job requirements and tractor-trailer driving. Effectively works independently or with a team to achieve company goals.
Skills : POS, Customer Service, Event Planning, Filing, Inventory, Leadership Development, Supervising.
- Trainer Assisted servers by cleaning and re-setting tables and pre-bussing as necessary.
- Kept server stations full with ice and cups.
- Swept floors and cleaned bathrooms as necessary.
- Helped to ensure guests had a positive and memoriable experience.
- Developed a training program for new employees and held class three times a year.
- Helped other employees in my department to promote a team atmosphere.
- Met reguarly with managers to discuss areas of improvement and concern.
Server Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : Associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Filing, Fax, Graphic Design, Inventory, Logistics, Networking, Stocking.
- Set up tables for everyday service and private parties inside and outside patio.
- Stocked bar with clean glassware, silverware, plates and restocked alcohol.
- Made coffee, tortillas, prepared chips and salsa as needed.
- Assisted hostess with sitting guests and host on Sunday mornings.
- Assisted server with drink orders and to go orders.
- Refilled drinks and assisted customers as needed.
- Clear tables after customers were finished and prepared for next seating.
Server Assistant/Associate Resume
Objective : Hardworking with a background in restaurant management. Able to quickly take orders, provide excellent customer service, and is a student studying towards a degree in Marketing and Advertising. Self motivated with a positive attitude and loyalty. Crew member offering a positive attitude and flexible schedule. Works well independently or with others as a team. Able to take the lead in any situation to ensure a successful outcome.
Skills : Sales, Microsoft, Customer Service.
- Consistently provided friendly guest services and heart felt hospitality.
- Demonstrated integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members and other managers.
- Maintain high standards of customer service during high volume and fast-pace environment.Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.Cross trained and scheduled team members to ensure seamless service.
- Prepared all food ordered between 10 to 15 minutes ticket times.
- Verify that all prepared food orders met standards for quality and quantity.
- Followed food safety procedures according to company policies and health and sanitation regulations.
- Strictly follow all cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
- Reported to each shift on time and ready to work.
Server Assistant Head Resume
Summary : Excellent communicator excelling at customer satisfaction and retention. Flexible and hardworking in fast-paced environments. Fluent in POS.
Skills : Customer Service, Cashier, Sales.
- Continually monitored dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety and well-being of guests.
- Carefully pulled out guest chairs, placed clean and current menus in front of guests and recorded accurate drink orders.
- Delivered quality service by providing a warm and welcoming environment.
- Bussed, cleared, cleaned and set tables in a quiet and efficient manner.
- Proactively prepared for large parties and reservations, anticipating planning and staffing needs.
- Routinely supported other areas of the restaurant as requested, including answering telephones and completing financial transactions for other staff.
- Displayed enthusiasm and knowledge about the restaurant's menu and products.
Server Assistant Lead Resume
Headline : To firmly establish myself in a challenging position with a growth-oriented company that will ultimately lead to a position in sales and recruitment.
Skills : Math.
- Responsible for sitting customers as they entered the building.
- Assisted customers with understanding the menu.
- Ran food to correct tables and made sure food was cooked to customer specification.
- Assisted servers with taking orders of customers and deliver beverages.
- Cleaned tables of their dishes and glasses and took them to the proper dish area.
- Wiped down and cleaned tables to prepare them for next customers.
- Ensured the men's restroom was cleaned at all times and properly stoked with proper materials.
Bar And Server Assistant Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a Activity Assistant position in Exceptional customer services skills, with a background in high-turnover fast-paced.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those for special diets, are followed.
- Clean or sterilize dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, or facilities.
- Place food servings on plates or trays according to orders or instructions.
- Prepare food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, or beverages.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
High School Diploma
Server Assistant/Server Resume
Objective : Dedicated and enthusiastic customer service skills with in-depth knowledge of sales, account management and training. Very motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.
Skills : Microsoft Word , excel and also powerpoint.
- Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Appropriately suggest additional items to customers.
- Effectively communicate with kitchen staff regarding customer allergies, dietary needs, and other special request.
- Regularly check on guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages.
- Consistently adhered to quality expectations and standards.
- Maintained cleanliness of restaurant to meet customer satisfaction.
- Processed customer orders into POS system.
Associates In Grennville
Senior Server Assistant Resume
Summary : Looking for a job of a warehouse team with a manufacturing company to handle shipping and receiving of goods and materials and the warehouse team.
Skills : Cashier, Customer Service Skills, Photography.
- Organized tables efficiently without making noise Served water and refilled glasses as and when needed Cleaned the dining area and serving stations Assisted janitorial staff with trash removal Assisted in cleaning up spills Greeted guests with in the absence of the hostess.
- Made suggestions about menu selections when asked Ensured the timely delivery of food orders Hostess - welcomed the guests with a smile.
- Provided highest quality of service to the customers by making seating arrangements and room booking prior to their visit.
- Presented the guests with menus and explained any special cuisines to be served.
- Ensured food quality before serving, presented it in the most appetizing way.
- Assisted the customers by working out their queries and grievances.
- Coordinated with other staff to ensure the availability of best service for the guests.
High School Diploma
Server Assistant Resume
Objective : Results-oriented & a hands-on professional. Proven ability to multi-task, negotiate and interact with clients at multiple levels.
Skills : Communication, Leader, Observant, Fast learner.
- Mandarin Oriental hotel offers full-service lunch and dinners.
- Responsible for multiple tables in a fast-paced environment, stressing teamwork.
- Take phone orders and assist take-out service as needed.
- Responsible for stocking the tableware and assisting the server with all other routine tasks throughout the shift.
- Receive payments and process transactions according to established policies and procedures; give correct change; balance cash drawer at the close of shift; complete all opening/closing paperwork; document voids on a void balance sheet.
- Answer room service phone and process room service order; practice selling-up techniques.
- May routinely clear and reset tables and assist with opening tasks such as assigning stations to servers.