Emergency Room Clerk Resume
Objective : Seeking a Patient Access Representative position within a Hospital/Clinic setting, which will require to utilize clerical skills, patient care abilities and experience in the medical field to ensure the hospital's success.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Handles inquiries and patient intake.
- Maintains updated bed ability and facility services information.
- Ensures all papers are properly filled out and input into system.
- Maintains daily schedules.
- Enters and verifies that all patient demographics and billing information correctly entered/verified at time of check in.
- Processes encounters daily for and balance to co-payments.
- Collects balances due at time of check in.
- Directs patients to relevant areas of building.
- Answers phones.
Sr. Emergency Room Clerk Resume
Summary : Recently certified Emergency Room Clerk with excellent charting, scheduling, phone, filing and customer service skills.
Skills : MS Office, Managemnet.
- Routinely completed inventory, supply orders and restocked supplies.
- Reviewed status of waiting room on a routine basis to ensure that patients were being seen in a timely fashion.
- Correctly arranged instrument trays prior to dental procedures and surgeries.
- Thoroughly gathered and recorded medical and dental histories and vital signs of patients.
- Proficiently assisted dentist with diagnostic, preventative, general, orthodontic, endodontic, surgical and periodontic procedures.
- Expertly charted conditions of decay and disease to prepare for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
- Gently and skillfully took and developed radiographs.
- Expertly managed difficult or emotional patient situations and responded promptly to patient needs.
Jr. Emergency Room Clerk Resume
Objective : To find a Emergency Room Clerk position where working with a small group or on own. Answer phones or work on a computer. Experience in basic computer skills but always willing to learn more.
Skills : Medical Assisting, Medical Records, Receptionist, Bilingual.
- Gathered information from the patient and/or family members.
- Got chart ready for nurses.
- Distributed of paperwork.
- Made bed reservations for patients admitted from ER.
- Determined appropriate unit/call unit with patient information and obtained room number.
- Responsible for Admission paperwork to ER and notified transport.
- Responsible for Room reservations for direct admits - calls from doctors for Direct Admits.
- Obtained room assignment from unit.
Emergency Room Clerk I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and dedicated individual seeking opportunities in the recruiting sector. Articulate communicator who easily connects to all personality styles and across all organizational levels. Strong skill set in recruiting, building, training, and leading high performance teams. Demonstrates agile problem solving and decision making aptitude in high energy and challenging environments.
Skills : Customer Service, Billing & Coding, Health Connect Computer , Administration .
- Provides administrative, technical, and clerical support to nursing and physician staff.
- Coordinates patient care and logistics across multiple hospitals and facilities.
- Processes patient applications and compliance forms, as required by state and hospital regulations.
- Executes critical data entry in patients' records, including doctor orders, procedure notes, and medication lists.
- Replys to incoming calls and transfer to appropriate departments, as needed.
- Directly contacts physicians related to patient care, including gathering of information from old medical records.
- Telephonically communicates to other hospitals to arrange patient care transfer/airlifts for specific care.
Emergency Room Clerk II Resume
Headline : Highly organized and detail-oriented Receptionsit with more than  years experience supplying thorough, organized Health Care facilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multitask, Critical Thinking.
- Assisted nursing staff with direct patient care, answering and transferring phone calls, registering all in and outpatients services efficient and accurately.
- Ensured the proper papers are signed and distributed.
- Responsible for all registrations, and transfers are completely accurate to ensure timely billing.
- Greeted patients into the emergency room in a timely manner.
- Provided effective communication and patients service skills to interact with patients, co-workers and public.
- Assembled charts, update patients demographics, ordering medical records and properly placing id band on each patient.
- Maintained a clean and safe work environment.
Emergency Room Clerk III Resume
Summary : Over five years experience in medical terminology and medical billing. Extensive knowledge in insurance, assistant, and management skills. Experience in visuals and decor.
Skills : Insurance, Assistant, And Management .
- Greets patients and start processes such as obtaining and verifying identification, insurance, and any medical records.
- Admits patients and transferring appropriate paperwork.
- Works directly with patients, obtaining signatures and completing required forms as required by state and federal regulations.
- Verifies insurance eligibility, obtaining copies of insurance cards and visiting patients in their rooms as appropriate to complete tasks.
- Assists patients with handling clerical problems and resolving any issues such as incorrect identification.
- Registers incoming patients at the Emergency Room.
- Uses a computer to enter their critical information.
- Ensures that all forms were signed by patients or attending parties to process paperwork.
Asst. Emergency Room Clerk Resume
Objective : To secure a Emergency Room Clerk position with a well- respected company where can best utilize knowledge, skills and abilities with an opportunity to learn.
Skills : Multi-Line Phone System, Medical Terminology.
- Administered registrations and forms completion Obtained patient consents, printing of forms, armbands, etc.
- Assisted in verification of insurance and obtaining pre-certifications.
- Performed general information and problem solving for patients.
- Demonstrated courtesy through respectful and polite communication.
- Familiarized patients with medical center and assisted patients with questions and concerns.
- Directed emergency room calls to appropriate person/department.
- Provided information to callers, recorded messages, and scheduled appointments.
- Filed and maintained important documents, processed incoming payments, and tracked payment receipts.
Associate Emergency Room Clerk Resume
Headline : Currently seeking a long term Emergency Room Clerk position and company that will allow to excel for the betterment of employer.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Creating Templates, Microsoft Excel,.
- Registered patients in computer, filled out all requisitions to be sent back to specific departments for tests, wrote all information for Emergency patients, tore down all paperwork at the end of the day.
- Registered patients for ER services, verified patient's insurance coverage and data entry of patient's demographic, medical, and financial information.
- Provided customer service to patients and provided support and assistance to all medical personnel.
- Answered and addressed telephone inquiries and switchboard calls regarding patients and medical staff.
- Answered telephone, screen and direct calls in a busy professional atmosphere.
- Scheduled appointments in the minor injury clinic and process all co-payments.
- Entered, updated and verified all data necessary for the patient, and third-party payers.
Lead Emergency Room Clerk Resume
Summary : To secure a Emergency Room Clerk position that will provide the opportunity to put skill into practice, as Well as the opportunity to develop new skills in the challenging health care arena.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Communication, Management, Team Building.
- Registered Patient.
- Completed HCFA 1500 For Billing.
- Posted Charges of visit in the system.
- Responsible for Admission Procedure for Inpatients.
- Verify insurance.
- Answered phone to assist patients.
- Greet patients, entered and verified that all patient demographic and billing information correctly entered/verified at time of check-in.
- Responsible for Input patient numbers for lab and radiology orders.
- Answered and transferred phone calls, scan and copy all needed documents, assign patients to a room, keep admission desk clean and organized, perform insurance data entry, and also report to nurse for patient chief complaint.
Emergency Room Clerk Resume
Objective : 6 years of experience in administrative and billing support- Front desk receptionist, office assistant, and office managing. Excellent customer service skills, Team leader, Able to communicate well with a wide range of personalities, skilled at learning new concepts quickly while under pressure.
Skills : Mirosoft Office, Type 75 Wpm, Institutional Billing,.
- Processes physician’s orders and records information with accuracy, speed and proficiency.
- Uses computer and software programs with proficiency.
- Compiles charges.
- Uses accurate medical terminology.
- Calls physician for clarification of orders.
- Relays information to physician/physician office/other facilities, etc.
- Schedules appointments.
- Follows Code procedures.
- Properly operates unit communication equipment.
- Interviews patients or their representatives while performing bedside registration using a registration computer program.
- Accurately identifies patients.