Assistant Housekeeper Resume
Headline : As an Assistant Housekeeper position supervising and coordinating activities of the supervisor, floor supervisor, room attendant, house attendant, public area cleaners. Assists in the managing and directing of the day-to-day operations of all Housekeeping and laundry functions.
Skills : Furnishing, Scheduling, Trustworthy, Receptive, Mechanics, Tiling.
- Obtained a list of vacant rooms to be cleaned immediately & a list of prospective checkouts or discharges in order to prepare work assignments.
- Assigned team members their duties, and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Prepared and distributed the Room assignment sheet and floor keys to room boys.
- Maintained clear and efficient communication and coordination with the Front Office and other departments of the hotel.
- Scheduled cleaning for lobby area, public restrooms, telephone areas, hallways, entrances, elevators.
- Scheduled periodic major cleaning projects including carpet shampooing, cleaning of walls and baseboards, cleaning of windows, elevator doors, and tracks.
- Scheduled cleaning of all meeting rooms after a completed function.
- Scheduled deep cleaning of all meeting rooms on a periodic basis including carpet shampooing, cleaning of walls and baseboards, cleaning of windows, etc.
BA In English Literature
Sr. Assistant Housekeeper Resume
Objective : As an Assistant Housekeeper, liaising with suppliers, ordering supplies, scheduling staff rotas, assigning tasks, taking disciplinary measures, overseeing budgets, and returning lost property to owners.
Skills : Ceridian, Deltek Database, Hotsos, LMS.
- Conducted daily briefings and schedules meetings with GRA's and House persons.
- Ensured the cleanliness of all rooms, hallways, lockers, and lobbies.
- Completed room status reports in the morning and afternoon and forwards them to the Housekeeping office.
- Inspected 5 rooms in the written form daily to ensure that service levels are in accordance with quality standards.
- Counseled and disciplined employees that violate department and policies, practices, or procedures through progressive counseling guidelines.
- Responded to emergency situations.
- Reported needed repairs and prepare service call requests for maintenance.
Jr. Assistant Housekeeper Resume
Objective : Experienced professional seeking a challenging position as a Room Attendant, housekeeping/ office cleaning room attendant where my capabilities may be utilized, developed, and enhanced to be part of a company's growth and success with the contribution of knowledge and skills.
Skills : Emergency Handling, Formal Learning, Linens, Sanitation.
- Ensured the greatest attention to detail and highest standards for the overall cleanliness and maintenance of all guest rooms and public areas within the hotel.
- Oversaw and supervised the daily preparation of all VIP and showrooms.
- Ensured completion of quality control checks, daily room checks, maintaining a regular number of inspections per month.
- Responsible for providing training to housekeeping team members in the proper procedures and correct use of equipment.
- Created weekly schedules and submitted weekly payroll via ADP.
- Coordinated with engineering work orders and hotel preventative maintenance programs.
- Handled other duties as deemed necessary by the housekeeping director and hotel manager.
Assistant Housekeeper (Part Time) Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Assistant Housekeeper with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which the company prides itself.
Skills : Carpets Material, Safety Data Sheet, Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ensured guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
- Worked effectively with the Engineering department on guest room maintenance needs.
- Ensured all employees have proper supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
- Assisted in supervising an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public areas.
- Managed linen inventory and guest supplies and assists in the ordering of supplies as necessary.
- Made ready monthly attendant sheets and handover to the HR department.
- Cleaned paths and done manual work in connection with the lawn/garden maintenance.
Master Of Arts
Assistant Housekeeper (Full Time) Resume
Summary : Admirable experience in cleaning various residential and commercial apartments.
Sound knowledge of cleaning procedures and products. Profound knowledge of cleaning chemicals and safety regulations.
Skills : Scheduling, Linens, Sanitation, Emergency Handling.
- Conducted inspection and walk-through of all housekeeping assignments and responsibilities.
- Supervised, motivated, and disciplined employees as needed.
- Supervised housekeeping and housemen teams.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing housekeeping training programs.
- Inventoried all housekeeping supplies and controls expenditures of housekeeping supply materials.
- Ensured all housekeeping services are at the hotel levels.
- Maintained excellent customer service on a daily basis with guests.
Certificate Of Completion
Assistant Housekeeper/Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position with a leading organization that rewards achievements and offers career growth opportunities and to achieve expertise with the use of competitive skills and becomes a formidable force capable of providing an organization a strategic edge over competitors.
Skills : Planning, Training, Budgeting, Staffing, Purchasing, and Auditing, Housekeeping.
- Responsible for the entire public area to keep the area neat and clean with spotless.
- Checked the guest staterooms for cleanliness and maintenance with proper cleaning and sanitizing procedure.
- Made the inventory of the stores and ordering more necessary stores for the department from the main storeroom for the smooth housekeeping operation.
- Learned the difference between the land base hotel and cruise line operation.
- Achieved the knowledge of scheduling the utilities for their daily task and assigning replacement during their break time.
- Achieved the knowledge of handling luggage during the embarkation and disembarkation day which was something different from land-based hotels.
- Managed buffers, dry/wet vacuums, floor scrubbing m/c, carpet extractors, and pressure-washers.
Bachelor Of Arts In English
Assistant Housekeeper Resume
Objective : Assistant Housekeeper with 6 years of experience in Scheduling the cleaning of the room carpets, upholstery, and draperies as needed, along with deep cleaning projects and window cleaning as necessary.
Skills : Inventory Management, Time Management, Management Ordering.
- Disinfected equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
- Washed dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
- Cleaned rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Replenished supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
- Dusted and polished furniture and equipment.
- Washed windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing, and polishing as necessary.
- Moved and arranged furniture and turn mattresses.
GED In General
Assistant Housekeeper (Contract) Resume
Objective : Remarkable experience in supervising housekeeping activities in the hospitality industry. Immense knowledge of housekeeping processes and regulations. Exceptional knowledge of cleaning products and procedures.
Skills : Hotel Worker, Dish Washer, Sweeper.
- Cleaned the exterior surfaces of lighting fixtures, including glass and plastic enclosures.
- Dusted ceiling air conditioning diffusers and ventilation systems.
- Emptied and cleaned all waste receptacles.
- Cleaned and returned vacant rooms to occupant-ready status.
- Kept utility sink rooms in a clean, neat, and orderly condition.
- Cleaned banquet and conference rooms.
- Assisted all customers by providing detailed information, resolving complaints, and ensuring their overall happiness during their hotel stay.
High School Diploma
Assistant Housekeeper (Weekend) Resume
Objective : As an Assistant Housekeeper, responsible for planning, organizing, and developing the overall operation of the Housekeeping Department including staffing, scheduling, training, and direct supervision of the housekeeping staff.
Skills : Carpets, Linens, Upholstery, Furnishing, Woodworking.
- Combined excellent communication skills and cleaning practices to ensure expectations were not only met bet exceeded on a daily basis.
- Worked closely with homeowners to ensure household goals were reached.
- Completed daily cleaning tasks, including sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors.
- Made sure soiled clothes, towels, and bed linens were washed folded, and put away.
- Made-up beds and tidy up rooms.
- Monitored operational functions for the department and prepared strategies.
- Ensured optimal level of staff productivity and ensured short term and long term strategies.
Assistant Housekeeper Resume
Summary : As an Assistant Housekeeper position, responsible for Checking the general condition of the room and notify the Assistant Housekeeper of any malfunction or damage.
Skills : Worker, Housekeeper, Hotel Supervisor, Head Housekeeper.
- Responsible for cleaning and tidying the hotel bedrooms.
- Responsible for the domestic work required, including changing the bedclothes and cleaning and replenishing the bathroom.
- Responsible for the linen and equipment supplied.
- Ensured that brand standards and procedures are applied.
- Worked carefully within the minimum time.
- Reviewed cleaning methods on a periodical basis to ensure cleanliness.
- Analyzed activities and recommended improvements to the department.