Business Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as an Business Services Coordinator where can utilize organizational and problem solving skills to benefit the organization.
Skills : Administrative Support, Business Coordinator.
- Served as the secretary, personal assistant, and account manager for the Business Account Executives providing administrative and clerical support to them and their customers.
- Served as the primary point of contact to the customer during the service delivery interval with complete ownership and accountability for matrix management of the customer from time of sale through billing activation.
- Routed technicians to customer installs and incoming customer sales telephone calls to the appropriate Business Account Executive.
- Worked directly with the customers, Business Account Executives, Error Resolution Specialists, Construction, Tech Ops (In-house and Contractors), Dispatch and other internal groups to ensure timely, successful service installations.
- Arrange and coordinate conferences involving the participation of the Business Account Executive.
- Responsible for communicating these concerns to all the coordinator staff members.
- Coordinated installs and customer calls of concern with the Business Account Executives.
Sr. Business Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experienced Business Services project manager looking to utilize knowledge and experience to help increase profitability and productivity of the company work.
Skills : Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Order Processing, Collections, Billing, Sales.
- Managed 5 employees and 3 sites for Business Service Office.
- Resolved student complaints that escalated through Student Services regarding student account discrepancies, student tuition, and fees, Financial Aid disbursements, and refunds.
- Resolved internal employee complaints and/or questions regarding Purchase Order balances/invoices/payments, Petty Cash and Official Functions requests and budget inquires.
- Perform on-line fiscal record keeping, verification and cashiering in a fiscal office in accordance with established policy and procedures.
- Provide quality customer service to students, faculty, and staff.
- Receive payments for student fees and clock hour tuition.
- Post monthly tuition to student accounts via the online student system.
- Input lab, registration and book fees associated with the chosen program plan.
Diploma In General
Jr. Business Services Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Business Services Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fax, Filing, Filing, Ultipro, Copier, Typing 65 WPM, Eaglesoft, CPR Certified, PBX, Mckesson, Medical Terminology.
- Processed patient's paperwork for admissions.
- Trained new hire volunteers in the McKesson program.
- Trained new employees and acted as interim Team Lead.
- Billed and verified Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield, UnitedHealth Care, and Christus Health insurances.
- Completed 60 and 90 day failed bill reports.
- Obtained authorization and pre-certification numbers for procedures.
- Collected deductibles and co-insurance payments.
Business Services Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Highly energetic and creative professional possessing a strong desire to continue building experience in marketing and communications. Proven success in creative writing, marketing, fundraising, customer service, and event planning.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Ten Key, Customer Service, Accounting, Receptionist, Administrative Assistant, Data Entry.
- Rapidly expanding aerospace manufacturing facility which creates and develops high-performance plastic components for military and civilian aircraft development companies.
- Company mission is to safely produce quality parts on time.
- Coordinate & promote monthly employee activities and events to increase employee morale company-wide.
- Arrange travel accommodations while managing budget and schedules for employees and managers in the continental US and internationally.
- Negotiated rates with local hotels for over 15% annual cost and complimentary guest shuttle service.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements, collect and organize receipts from all supervisors.
- Invoice all shipments in the inventory management system, email and/or mail to customers.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Services Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Business Services Coordinator position will provide you with the opportunity to make an immediate impact to our business by providing project and administrative support to our legal teams.
Skills : Excel, Customer Service, New World Accounting Software, Infinium/Payroll.
- Work with the Agency Director in the development, preparation and submission of the annual budget and forecasting budget outlays.
- Maintains, monitors, and reconciles departmental budget.
- Makes budget transfers as needed in order to adequately balance agency expenditures.
- Provides information based on historical data relative to preparation of the grant request.
- Maintains the fiscal records for each grant fund and determines how expenditures are posted.
- Ensures that accounting records adhere to grant funding requirements, city, and agency policies and procedures.
- Review and prepare purchase orders, supply requisitions, and invoices and ensure that transactions are in compliance with the City's policies.
- Reviews and reconciles material receipts to purchase orders and verifies payments.
- Coordinate the ordering of various supplies for two offices.
Business Services Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Information Technology Security professional that brings over 5 years progressive value and experience in innovative process creation to support security requirements for enterprise critical systems and services.
Skills : IT Security & Strategy, Network Administration, Active.
- Promoted to primary liaison between Operations and IT throughout tenure in both departments.
- Managed all vendor relations.
- Formatted, reviewed and submitted operations contracts for signatures and execution.
- Secured approval and processed all invoices for operations.
- Performed cost analysis of business expenses; researched potential savings and renegotiated contracts.
- Served as Global FedEx Administrator; took personal initiative to create client billing process.
- Researched and selected Meeting Room Manager global conference booking software to schedule meetings and allow for cost center billing per client.
B.A. In International
Business Services Coordinator/Executive Resume
Summary : Business Operations Coordinator serves as the lead administrative coordinator in the division of Surgery and oversees day-to-day administrative and business operations for the department.
Skills : Sap, Microsoft, Computer, Budgeting, Billing, Excel, MS Office, Outlook, Power Point, Sharepoint.
- Provide coding & approvals for invoices received for legacy purchase orders & non-PO invoices.
- Provide monthly company accrual reports to BU Accountants to ensure proper coding.
- Make sure invoices are posted to the correct accounting codes, cost centers, and projects.
- Work with Procurement, Warehouse staff, Engineering, HSSE, and Maintenance to resolve issues related to processing invoices.
- Prepare wire forms, check requests, and other cash management tools as requested.
- Prepare accounts payable aging reports, individual cost center reports, contract summary reports and monthly Administration presentation to the VP of Operations.
- Prepare and review the annual budget and monthly and quarterly estimates, working closely with projects, manufacturing and plant management.
- Prepare credit card & employee reimbursement expense reports in Concur.
BS In Accounting
Asst. Business Services Coordinator Resume
Headline : Provide oversight for space and facilities and administrative business practices across the department. Ensures correct functioning of facilities, office and/or business support services.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Project, Social Media.
- Supported the Business Services Manager, Robert Byer, and 17 service technicians.
- Coordinated Key and PBX job installations from the point of sale until it was completed and invoiced to the customer.
- Involved interacting with various departments such as Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain Management, System Designer, and Technical Support.
- Performed billing analysis for discrepancies brought to our attention by business customers.
- Issued an appropriate credit adjustment approved by the supervisor.
- Processed all invoices for the departments through SAP (Services & Procurement) and our Concur expense reporting system.
- Supported the field technicians with any material issues.
- Handled emergency replacement material for critical customers and lightning damage.
Business Services Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Public Health professional with over 10 year's experience in Program and Project Administration. Proven ability to take charge of a project, identify and resolve problems, and bring the project to completion on time and within budget. Demonstrated ability to function as a team leader or team player.
Skills : Time Management, Cultivate Community Partnerships,Oral.
- Provide administrative oversight for the Chemical Terrorism and the Bioterrorism & Emerging Pathogens Unit.
- Develop departmental policies and procedures.
- Authorized purposes in compliance with laws, regulations, the provisions of agreements, and to achieve performance goals.
- Access granted to select agent(s) by the FBI, Criminal Justice Information Services Division to ensure compliance with documentation and federal regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor the Chemical Terrorism and the Bioterrorism and Emerging Pathogens Unit's portion of the $13M Public Health Preparedness & Response federal grant.
- Coordinate the collection and preparation of personnel time-and-attendance records, separations, position postings, new hires, transfers, vaccinations, immunizations and training requirements.
- Review quality methods in order to improve workflow and simplify reporting procedures.
Business Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : To professionally and efficiently gain employment within a positive work environment providing the potential for advancement opportunities and the ability to gain additional experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Training, Clerical, Management, Banking, Phones, Organizational, Microsoft Office, Typing, Filing.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and compliant billing of all hospital and clinic charges.
- Primary liaison with all department heads, physicians and administrators within the facility on charges and coding.
- Contact for patient and physician billing problems.
- Experience in healthcare billing and collection follow-up.
- Obtained insurance authorization for radiology and OR procedures.
- Assisted with case and file maintenance to ensure up to date case comments in calwin and rescare works database.
- Communicated with all participants to ensure positive partnership and participant relations.