Junior Business Unit Manager Resume
Objective : Top-tier, transformational Junior Business Unit Manager with expertise in capturing opportunities and overseeing turnarounds to drive bottom-line success for diverse organizations. Experienced in Contract manufacturing, Manufacturing, Engineering Quality and Inventory Management.
Skills : Agile Method, Adobe Photoshop, Social Media Management, Microsoft Office.
- Global marketing, strategic, operational and P&L responsibility of a $60M dental instrument portfolio sold through direct and channel distribution.
- Developed product champions to promote products on the podium.
- Led the team through 11 new product launches, generating growth of 12% versus the prior year.
- Spearheaded LEAN portfolio optimization of 500 SKUs and increased operational efficiencies by 21%.
- Fostered an environment of organic growth and hired and mentored 2 Associate Product Managers.
- Implemented a cross-functional, stage-gate development process.
- Instituted a strategic statement process to increase focus on project justification, and ultimately became the basis for elevator speeches, marketing collateral, and press releases.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Business Unit Manager Resume
Headline : Assistant Business Unit Manager with proven global experience in sales and marketing, product development, business expansion, general management and technology. Strong background in reducing inventory costs; increasing sales, productivity and profits; training; developing work teams and implementing ISO/QS 9000. Effective visionary leader and innovator in technical and manufacturing companies.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing Expertise, Toyota Production System, Quality Management Systems, Six Sigma.
- A manufacturer of welding equipment and products.
- Directed a  105 employee business unit that provided stainless steel and hard surfacing electrodes and wires to the welding industry.
- Managed a staff consisting of manufacturing, sales specialists, accounting, product management, materials, quality control, application, and development engineering personnel.
- Maintained business unit ISO-9000 certification and QS-9000 compliancy.
- Formed self-directed work teams, empowering employees to handle tasks normally assigned to managers.
- Reduced workforce by 10 percent through productivity improvements.
- Continually increased productivity by 20 - 40 percent through inlining of equipment, raw materials, and plant scheduling.
- Reported job status, profitability, inventory levels, and personnel issues to senior management.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Business Unit Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Business Unit Manager, combines astute strategic, organizational and interpersonal skills with dynamic results-driven leadership capabilities to deliver revenue growth, decreased expenses, streamlined processes, and a positive impact on culture and productivity.
Skills : Machining And Forming Operations. Bower Plant. NC Machining. Auto Screw Machining. Cold heading And Press Operations
- Manager for all machining and forming operations for the Bower Plant.
- Including NC Machining, Auto Screw Machining, Coldheading, and Press operations.
- Managed 82 Hourly and 4 Salary over 3 shifts.
- Successfully implemented the Kaizen process in the area focusing on change over reductions, product flow, and inventory reductions.
- Launched the 2nd Shift EHS team for the plant focusing on weekly walks identifying and correcting Safety concerns throughout the plant.
- Reduced Overtime to zero with productivity improvements and machine flexibility on the NC's.
- Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager with responsibility for cost-effective manufacturing at the business unit.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Unit Manager II Resume
Summary : Working closely with cross-functional teams, and driving results. Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and raising the bar in service delivery. To work in an organization, which provides a wide exposure and a challenging responsibility so, that it strengthens and enriches the skill and contribute towards the growth and profitability of the organization and the entire economy.
Skills : Six Sigma, Agile Method, Adobe Photoshop, Social Media Management, Microsoft Office.
- Managed $100MM+ operating budget, six direct reports, and 200 + employees across.
- Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing over 250 SKUs in a six+ day food manufacturing environment.
- Directed all operations to include safety, quality, cost management, customer delivery, and morale in a union environment.
- Planned and installed powdered Kool-Aid processes as part of a $10 million repatriation expansion.
- Commercialized over 150 products from formula through packaging changes.
- Delivered over $15 MM productivity cost reduction through lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Led Safety perfect operations for over three years using daily safety scanning.
- Reduced production changes by 30% using scheduling smoothing.
Masters of Business Administration
Business Unit Manager/Accounting Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Business Unit Manager/Accounting Manager with extensive years of financial services experience and strong knowledge of diversified mutual fund account structures. Deep experience in fixed income, money markets, international and domestic equity funds.
Skills : Statistical Analysis, Auditing, Management Skills, Continuous Improvement, Supplier Management.
- Managed the fund accounting operations of 32 Mutual funds with $50 billion in Net Assets.
- Trained and guided 3 Assistant Managers and 10 accountants to resolve daily operational issues.
- Fostered strong client focus by conducting weekly client meetings to discuss fund and product-related initiatives.
- Provided accounting support and entries for the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Actively participated in the department Best Business Practice Committee which standardizes procedures across the teams and reviews client's services, and internal control procedures.
- Increased productivity and minimize human error by 75%.
- Automated the Money Market trades process via the Bloomberg trading system.
Master Of Science
Lead Business Unit Manager Resume
Summary : Lead Business Unit Manager with experience in managing entire operations including requirement analysis, sampling, fabric development, costing, production, dispatch, and liaison to ensure on-time achievement of organizational targets. Looking forward to a challenging job assignment where the abilities, competences, strengths, and skills can be used for personal as well as organization growth.
Skills : P&L Responsibility, Company / Department Vision and Goal-setting, Financial Management & Control, Organizational Change Management, Economic & Completive Market Analysis, Team building, and Motivation.
- Responsible for Manufacturing, Sales and Engineering for the Heater business unit, producing heaters for automotive oxygen sensors.
- Profit and Loss responsibility for the Business unit.
- Hiring and firing responsibility for engineering, technical and hourly employees.
- Balanced production requirements, workforce, and sales for profitability.
- Expanded production capacity and sales from $1.5 million to $3.5 million in 2 years.
- Managed installation of $2.2 million of new equipment and facility upgrades.
- Responsible for over 175 people to drive plant operations for two business units.
- KPI's include safety, quality, labor, burden, 5S scores, and continuous improvement targets.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Unit Manager - Temp Resume
Headline : Self-directed, energetic, and results-oriented Business Unit Manager with extensive inventory management responsibility. A professional that understands the importance of time efficiency, company values, and reliability. A quick study who enjoys a fast pace environment and understands the importance of treating people fairly and with dignity and respect.
Skills : Manufacturing, Management, Quality Management Systems, Six Sigma
- Incorporate company procedures and policies in operations of the business unit.
- Monitor and review project activities and ensure its completion within scheduled time and budget.
- Manage business activities focusing on the financial and strategic growth of the organization.
- Create /implement new production strategies and monitor QA and QC measures.
- Build a strong relationship with the customers in order to maintain good revenue growth.
- Manage start-up costs and finances of the business unit by efficient financial management.
- Perform review and validation of system layouts and equipment.
- Create a harmonious working environment, train, and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
Business Unit Manager - Full Time Resume
Headline : Adept at proactive business planning and implementing strategies for business development, providing management & leadership expertise to coordinate the efforts, developing sales channels with a flair for
streamlining operations, channel partner management, & customer relationship management, to ensure the business development team performs as per the expectations and achieve targets
Skills : P&L Responsibility, Company / Department Vision and Goal-setting, Financial Management
- Managed all production efforts in support of manufacturing goals.
- Included safety, quality assurance, linearity, and operating goal achievements through the direct supervision of seven production supervisors with ultimate responsibility for up to 100 employees.
- Acting Facility Manager during the final 10 months.
- Remained a major technical resource for all manufacturing.
- Primary planner and in charge supervisor during plant closure.
- Prepared for asset auction, final exit inspection of building and lease default negotiations.
- Completed ahead of schedule and within budget.
- Conducted final exit interviews and parting remarks with employees.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Unit Manager - Contract Resume
Summary : Talented and goal-driven Economic & Completive Market Analysis whose accomplishments reflect outstanding marketing instincts, an innovative spirit, strong leadership skills and a profound commitment to organizational growth. Experience and hobbies are related to the latest digital, project management, social media and change management trends.
Skills : Team building and Motivation, Economic & Completive Market Analysis
- Ensure production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with legal requirements meeting safety, quality, hygiene, cost and environment needs.
- Drive continuous improvement through TPM & LSS initiatives.
- Empower people to motivate and develop their capability.
- Align and involved all the relevant functions.
- Direct reports included: 3 Supervisors, 3 Team Leaders and 127 hourly employees across 20 production lines.
- Managed and overseen capital planning, development and implementation of cost management and cost structure strategies; where applicable.
- Interface with Executive and Site Leadership Team in weekly/monthly review meetings.
Master Of Business Administration
Associate Business Unit Manager Resume
Headline : Associate Business Unit Manager with extensive experience leading process development and optimization for manufacturing oriented businesses of varying sizes and scopes. Highly driven, self-accountable, team oriented, a problem-solving leader with a proven record of exceeding production goals while handling operations personnel.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Customer Service, Billing, Project Management, Leadership Development,
- Maintain relationships with suppliers to control costs for transportation, materials, and equipment.
- Develop strategies for daily order fulfillment of new fixtures and redeployment of used and renewed fixtures.
- Plan and budget for customer-specific product rollouts.
- Create annual budgets and monthly forecasts that include revenue estimates along with direct period costs.
- Project labor needs to ensure the correct amount of fulltime and temporary labor is available.
- Direct responsibility for warehouse and administrative staff.
- Training, guidance, and development of associates. Reported job status, profitability, inventory levels, and personnel issues to senior management.
- Managed service technicians, design engineers, manufacturing, and purchasing personnel.
Bachelor Of Arts
Business Unit Manager Resume
Objective : Business Unit Manager with 3 years progressive experience in a manufacturing environment. Expert planning, budgeting, scheduling, training, leading, and management skills. In-depth knowledge of diverse areas of manufacturing, including machining, fabrication, large scale assemblies, plastic injection molding, painting, production scheduling, maintenance, and facilities.
Skills : Management, Interpersonal Skills, Team Building, Filing, Accounting
- Managed 40 + employees in a fast-paced high volume production facility.
- Initiated and executed Cellular Manufacturing through demand flow.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
- Assigned appropriate manufacturing supervisor, assembler and operator duties.
- Determined suitable crewing requirements, scheduled employees and worked with Human Resources to meet changing production schedules.
- Addressed all personnel issues promptly and professionally.
- Created and updated department work instructions and reports on a regular basis.
Bachelors of Science