Admitting Registrar Resume
Headline : A challenging and responsible Admitting Registrar position in management or customer service where prior professional experience, transferable skills, and proven abilities will be utilized.
Skills : Bilingual, Medical Terminology Expert, Medical Terminology,.
- Checked-in patients, pre-registered patients for surgery over the phone.
- Maintained strict patient and physician confidentiality.
- Meticulously identified inconsistencies, deficiencies, and discrepancies in the medical records.
- Escorted patients to ancillary departments.
- Precisely evaluated and verify insurance coverage online.
- Adeptly managed a multi-line system and pleasantly greeted all calls.
- Organized forms, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
- Updated patient's insurance information to guarantee accuracy.
- Copied Insurance cards, faxed requests.
Jr. Admitting Registrar Resume
Summary : Admitting Registrar is responsible for registering and processing all patient types in an accurate and timely manner.
Skills : Medical, Pharmacy, Medical Terminology.
- Experienced as ER Trauma Admitting In/Outpatient Registration.
- Had Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Experienced and Knowledge of Health Insurance.
- Maintained Confidentiality per Patient information.
- Ensured timely and efficient registration processing.
- Verified Insurance, Patient liability and collect payments upon admission.
- Verified and updated all demographic and insurance information on patients in the MS4 system.
Sr. Admitting Registrar Resume
Summary : To secure an Admitting Registrar position at Chick-fil-a that would turn into a full-time career.
Skills : Insurance Billing, Data Entry, Switchboard Operator,.
- Registered patients that came into the emergency room for treatment and/or outpatients needing testing.
- Used data entry skills to quickly and accurately input demographic and insurance information obtained by the patient.
- Created a patient chart for the Doctor.
- Had to be knowledgeable of all insurances for proper billing and at times had to call for benefits or pre-certification.
- Understood and inputted medical terminology was a must.
- Collected money from some patients that owed copays, deductibles, or coinsurances.
- Had to be able to multitask in an often time traumatic environment while still providing quality customer service to all.
- Acted as an information desk and switchboard operator for the entire hospital even during registrations with patients.
- Monitored Code panels and paging overhead when necessary.
Admitting Registrar I Resume
Objective : Young, dynamic candidate seeking a career on data entry, bookkeeping, and customer service level. Excellent common sense and decision-making, fast learner, can quickly absorb and utilize new methods. Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks. Excellent interpersonal and communications.
Skills : Computers, Office Equipment, Fluent In Spanish ,Customer Service,Problem Solving,Fast Learner,Payroll, Scheduling, Multiple Phone Lines, Microsoft Word, Excel,Insurance Verification,.
- Responsible for receiving all incoming patients to the Emergency Room.
- Processed direct admissions, and serving all patients requiring outpatient services.
- Competed and distributed all necessary forms obtaining necessary signatures, insurance information, batching forms, and organizational skills.
- Answered telephones and coding in entering or keying in data correcting, editing and verifying all data entered into automated systems.
- Responsible for promptly and courteously, paging and transferring calls to the appropriate destinations.
- Responsible for all payments received during their shift, collecting patient receipts, balancing receipts to checks, cash, and credit card payment received prior to the end of the shift, and assure deposit made to Cashier on a daily basis.
- Responsible for knowledge of third party payer and admissions requirements and the collection of copayments and deductibles at the time of service.
Admitting Registrar II Resume
Summary : To obtain Admitting Registrar employment with a reputable company with an opportunity for personal & professional growth.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Certified Surgical Technologist, Offfice.
- Verified & obtained patient demographic & insurance info.
- Generated accounts for tests & procedures performed at the hospital.
- Verified insurance eligibility & benefit info.
- Obtained copies of insurance cards, photo IDs, doctor's orders, Advance Directives, etc Collected deductibles when appropriate.
- Used copier, fax, computer & multi-phone line system.
- Called doctor's office to clarify orders & diagnosis.
- Worked as an ER Registrar & various positions within the Admitting Dept: Dept Operator: Answer phones, direct calls to the correct person or dept.
- Fielded phone calls from the public & from various departments within the hospital.
- Updated ER charts when patients were admitted to the hospital from the ER.
Admitting Registrar III Resume
Summary : To join an organization whose daily culture fosters a spirit of excellence inspires shared vision, values, and integrity. To accept a position that allows utilizing the experience acquired within the Medical field.
Skills : Microsoft, EPIC Hyperspace, Access And Powerpoint, Word Processing, Emr.
- Ordered supplies, and keeping good relations with all venders.
- Experienced in Excel, and all Microsoft Office programs, as utilized daily.
- Communicated all concerns between staff and President of the High Desert Heart Institute.
- Implemented policy and procedures for all areas of the office.
- Ensured all licensing was current to include, laboratory, and radiology areas of the facility.
- Kept all credentials up to date, and making sure the office was OSHA compliant.
- Consisted of rooming patients, taking vitals, fluent in medical terminology, and obtaining benefits and eligibility from multiple insurance companies.
Asst. Admitting Registrar Resume
Objective : Responsible for timely and accurate patient registration. Interviews patients for all pertinent account information and verifies insurance coverage.
Skills : Medical Terminology, ICD-10, HCPCS, UB04, Typing, Medical Administrative Assisting.
- Arranges for the efficient and accurate registration of all patients to include positive patient identification.
- Obtains required signatures and provides general information regarding hospital policies, registration procedures, benefits, patient rights, and patient financial responsibilities.
- Responsible for accurate information collection, and providing exemplary customer service.
- Conducts patient interviews in a courteous and confidential manner in order to obtain and record patient demographic, insurance, and financial information.
- Enters all information in the ADT system, completing all necessary forms (i.e.Medicare Questionnaire).
- Obtains patient consent signatures.
- Reviews physician orders for completeness and accuracy.
- Prints patient identification documents, including bracelets, face-sheets, and patient labels.
Associate Admitting Registrar Resume
Headline : Admitting Registrar professional with 6+ years of experience with accounting and payroll.
Skills : Report & Document Preparation, Records Management, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Meeting & Event Planning.
- Arranges for the efficient and orderly admission of patients.
- Ensures that patient information is collected and that patients are aware of hospital policies and procedures.
- Interviews incoming patient or representative and enters information required for admission into a computer database.
- Collects co-pays and deductibles from patients.
- Distributes appropriate information to ancillary departments.
- Cross-trains in several departments and perform any other duties as assigned.
- Works under stressful situations and in a fast-paced environment.
- Handles multiple phone lines and emergency lines.
- Works various hours and on-call.
Lead Admitting Registrar Resume
Summary : To secure an Admitting Registrar position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship with the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Relationship Management, 10-Key, Management, Customer Service.
- Answers multi-phone lines, check-in patients for surgery.
- Collects all co-pays, deductibles, and coinsurances.
- Confirms surgeries for the following day.
- Organizes and processes medical charts for same day of surgery.
- Collects all monies for bank and Central Business Office, get the deposit ready for pick up by a courier.
- Prepares charts for the following day of surgery, order supplies for the office, schedule plastic surgeries and cataract surgeries.
- Helps to analyze medical records charts, put charts out for Doctors to dictate and/or sign.
- Accepts deliveries and take them to the appropriate area or office.
Admitting Registrar Resume
Summary : Interviews and registers patients for all outpatient and inpatient services according to Patient Registration policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations.
Skills : Administration, Computer , Patient Scheduling, Insurance, Type 60 Wpm.
- Provided premier patient service, efficiently coordinating admission processing and release paperwork for more than 75 patients daily in the emergency department.
- Processed patient paperwork for outpatient procedures and testing in ED.
- Coordinated switchboard, answered and transferred calls, relayed messages and answered general emergency department questions.
- Distributed information to other departments as requested.
- Earned recognition for 100 percent accuracy in patient information retrieval.
- Explained hospital policies and procedures to patients Answered phone calls, took messages and greeted patients.
- Interviewed more than 30 patients daily to acquire relevant demographic information and nature of visit.
- Prepared admission, registration and transfer paperwork as required.
- Disseminated information to ancillary departments as needed.