Summary : Over 7 years of professional management experience as a Registrar, revised and focused on higher education. The skilled educational registrar with experience in Admissions, Records, and Registration.
Skills : Registrar, Management, Customer Service, Database Management Programs including Astra, COGNOS, IRIS. Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Lotus Notes, and Power brief.
- Internally auditing admission and student paperwork and recording to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, ethical practices and the guidelines of government and accrediting organizations.
- Assuring the security and authenticity of student records in all formats - paper and electronic.
- Preparing reports and certifications for use by internal and external audiences.
- Academically advising and assisting students in choosing courses for each quarter.
- Determining the course schedule for students to ensure efficient use of facilities, equipment, and human resources, including resolving conflicts with the dean regarding student and course schedule.
- Managing request for student programs and course status changes, student requests for transcripts and enrollment and/or degree verification.
- Working with HQ to oversee a departmental budget, expense reports, and cash advances.
- Conducting degree audits to ensure student meet program requirements and approves graduation eligibility of students.
- Directing the maintenance and security of student's admissions and academic records, including recording grades.
- Monitoring, evaluating and revising admission and registration procedures to make maximum use of technology and to provide optimal service to students and the overall campus.
Deputy Registrar Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Registrar. Looking to obtain full-time employment within a public service organization.
Skills : Ability To Interpret and/or Implement Policies, Customer Service,Strong Written and Oral Communication,Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, Google Mail, Data Tracking Software( JIRA), Imaging Software (ImageNow), Record/book Keeping , Project Planning/organizing and Analyzing Various Data Entry, Typing Speed 40 WPM, Very Detailed Oriented, and Fast Learner.
- Executing the technical procedures required to competently operate the building level computer terminal and assists the staff in performing duties required in the input/output of data; as well as assisting and supporting counselors during the course selection process.
- Inputs and maintaining complete course listings/requests and other data required for the web course selection process.
- Inputs and maintaining complete course catalog and accurate roster of teachers in the computer for the school.
- Collecting and verifying all grades for each student and then processes and distributes all grading cards, reports, and records.
- Creating a master schedule and oversees the processing, making necessary adjustments until the scheduling is completed.
- Ensuring and maintaining the transcript history accuracy of all students within the school.
- Preparing, processes and distributing various computer generated reports and data when requested by administration and staff.
- Liaisoning to computer information services the required information and documents on or before the assigned deadline dates.
- Requesting transcripts and school records for all new students to the school and distributes data to appropriate persons when received.
- Preparing to record, distributing and maintaining an accurate record of all student transactions for each student on a permanent record folder (PRF or transcripts).
Associate Registrar Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Registrar. Looking to work in an enjoyable environment, with hard working co-workers and learn what I can to make me a better employee for the company.
Skills : Skyward, Absence Management, ECampusUSA, Positive Proof, Data Entry, Excel, Filing, Microsoft Office, Operations Of Systems, Customer Service, and Type 80 WPM.
- In charge of overlooking registration at the beginning of each school year.
- Making sure each student has all the correct documentation needed to be enrolled.
- Throughout the school year, I enroll students that are transferring from other districts.
- Making sure each parent fills out all paperwork completely and shows all proper identification that is needed.
- Also in charge of withdrawing students that will no longer be at our school.
- Making sure that each student receives withdrawal grades and make sure they turn in all item back to the school, make sure they receive any paperwork that they will need to enroll at their new school.
- Secretary: I am a secretary to two school counselors were I schedule meeting with parents, appointments, I handle cps, probation officer visits with students as well as any other guest that we have coming to see either our counselors or students.
- Taking care of making calls to Spanish speaking parents, pull students when needed, and place office supply orders for our office.
- Submitting newspaper articles to our local newspaper when we have special events going on.
- Input all volunteer applications into the system they send them to our main office to background checks and I monitor security cameras for our school.
Assistant Registrar I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Registrar. Looking to gain employment utilizing the skill set I obtained with my Office Administration degree.
Skills : Inventory, Floor Sets, Recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring and Training New Employees,Microsoft Office and CampusVue Programs (spreadsheets, Reports, Formatting, Presentations).
- Responsible for establishing a student-centered culture within the registrar's office, including the supervision and evaluation of staff.
- Responsible for the assessment of transfer credit and transfer credit applicable toward degree.
- Responsible for the evaluation of credits earned for degree completion and graduation.
- Responsible for compliance with related school policies, procedures, and schedules.
- Advised students, faculty, and doe regarding the operations and policies of the registrar's office.
- Responsible for the school's grade reporting and maintenance of permanent student and academic records.
- Responsible for processing transcripts and storing academic data in campuswide verified eligibility for graduation, including resolving any emerging issues/problems that relate to eligibility for commencement.
- Compiled and shared statistical reports related to registrar's functions and responsibilities.
- Verified and notified doe of all students nominated for awards or marked for dismissal, probation or at risk.
- Performed other duties and responsibilities related to those enumerated above.
Registrar Coordinator Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Registrar. I am seeking a receptionist position that utilizes my extensive experience with client services.
Skills : Typing Of A Variety Of Correspondence, Reports, Memos, Records, and Forms. Proficient In MS Word (54 WPM) MS Excel, 10-key Calculator, and Multi-line Phone Systems. Proficient Telephone and Etiquette. Experience In Organizing and Managing Complex Files and Data. Extremely Courteous, Professional and Dependable.
- Gathering, compiling and preparing attendance reports, enrollment reports, student loss reports absence, and tardy reports.
- Answering telephone and refers callers or takes messages to answer routine inquiries.
- Assisting parents who come to enroll by collecting data for permanent records and sending for school records, both local and from mainland schools, assign id number and prepare sis forms.
- Processing release of students by preparing clearance sheets, checking for outstanding obligations, preparing release forms and forwarding pertinent data to the new school.
- Preparing and distributing pre-registration forms, opening of school materials and to students and parents.
- Gathering data from student's cumulative folder and from the teacher(s) maintain records on student enrollment gain/loss.
- Educational assistant assist teacher(s) with class monitoring of student's.
- Providing clerical support such as preparing tests for students, copies of the educational curriculum.
- Checking invoice against a purchase order to ensure the accuracy of the shipment, distribute to appropriate staff.
- Assisting SASA with inventories of equipment, furniture, books, and supplies by taking of inventories.
Patient Relations/Registrar Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Registrar. Looking to obtain a challenging full-time position in an organization in which I can utilize my customer service, leadership, and interpersonal skills while learning and growing within the institution also where the opportunity for growth and advancement is available.
Skills : Experienced With Various Medical Information Systems Including, EAGLE, EPIC, CERNER, ADT, IDX, Bar Scheduling and Master Bar Scheduling. Microsoft, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Knowledge Of CPT-4 and ICD9 Coding. Speak Spanish and English Fluently.
- Collected and processed all patient demographic information.
- Verified all benefits and medical insurances during the intake process, upon discharge processed co-payments through credit card authorization.
- Answered high volume of calls and while transferring to its appropriate extensions, pre-scheduled patients for upcoming appointments according to residents and providers.
- Submitted super bills and posted discharge summary accounts for the monthly billing cycle.
- Medical records (psychiatry OPD) processed all releases of psychiatric medical information on clients and clinician's request and requests of medical information from other medical facilities, law firms, schools, and state facilities.
- Liaised with clinical directors, quality assessment and risk management departments to preserve the confidentiality of information contained for compliance.
- Provided monthly review of medical charts, targeting for accuracy of signatures, CPT coding, and completion for all graduating residents.
- Assisted MR supervisor in quarterly audits and yearly Jcaho survey audits for all psychiatry departments.
- Planned and conducted management meetings, participated in the development of electronic medical records with subordinates to explain and implement new policies, procedures according to NY state guidelines and HIPAA regulations for all departmental employees.
- Transferred medical records and files from chatroom to providers at other off-site locations along with mail pick up and distribution.
Assistant Registrar Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Registrar. Seeking employment within a company where I can effectively utilize my expertise in an established organization and a stable working environment that will lead to professional growth.
Skills : Customer Service, Insurance Verification, Medical Terminology, Medical Front Office, Hazmat, Microsoft Office Products, EKG, Phlebotomy, Electronic Medical Records, Typing, Mc Kesson, Intergy, Star and Cerner.
- Bed-side registration performed utilizing carts/computers on wheels ensure charts are completed and accurate. Verify all insurance and obtain pre-certification/authorization.
- Calculating and collecting patient liable amounts to ensure that all necessary signatures are obtained for treatments.
- Contacting the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions.
- Interviewing incoming patients, his/her relatives, or other responsible individuals to obtain identifying and biographical information with insurance and financial information.
- Producing paperwork on each patient for distribution to appropriate departments.
- Aligning pertinent documents for establishing the patient's medical record and financial file.
- Registering and admitting all patients after the other registration departments are closed.
- Checking for physician orders and attaches them to the patient medical records to ensure that patients are receiving appropriate tests. Refers patient to an available escort.
- Abstract patient charts once discharged for the er and retrieve a patient medical record once they present to ER for treatment.
- Preparing required forms for signature by the patient or patient representatives and ensures that each is explained and presented.
Patient Relations/Registrar Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Registrar. Accomplished and highly Healthcare Professional who has experience fulfilling multifaceted roles. Self-motivated, detail oriented, accountable, individual who wants to grow in the healthcare field.
Skills : Proficient In Windows, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Obtained complete and accurate demographic and financial information from a variety of sources, including patient interviews, physician offices, and in-house departments.
- Performed required pre-certification, credit referral or deposit collection.
- Entered data in computer and thoroughly documented any incomplete admissions/registrations in the manner prescribed.
- Obtained pre-certification, referral or authorization number and updated patients' file.
- Gave demographic information to insurance companies and called physicians' offices if clinical information is needed for pre-certification and verified the information obtained.
- Notified patients, family members, physicians and/or supervisors of network insurance coverage issues that may result in coverage reduction.
- Notified patients of co-payments, deductibles or deposits needed, when applicable, documenting all information in the computer system.
- Maintained positive customer service at all times, referring unresolved issues to appropriate supervisor.
- Responsible for collection of patient financial responsibilities at the time of service.
- Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and answer patient and visitor questions interview incoming patients, his/her relatives, or other responsible individuals to obtain identifying and biographical information with insurance and financial information assign i-plans accurately and research patient visit history to comply with the Medicare 72 hour rule search MPI completely and assign the correct medical code number.
Registrar II Resume
Summary : Twelve plus years of experience as a Registrar and knowledge with POS hardware and software, bringing solutions as an IT Senior Field Service Engineer, including computer systems rollouts, PC troubleshooting, imaging, and systems configuration.
Skills : Strong Analytical and Reasoning Abilities, Highly Organized and Able To Work Under Minimum Supervision. Customer Satisfaction Oriented and Good Interpersonal and Written. Bilingual
- Asking questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
- Compiling, recording, and coding results or data from interview or survey, using the computer or specified form.
- Explaining survey objectives and procedures to patients and interpret survey questions to help patients and family members comprehension.
- Performing other duties as needed, such as customer service inquiries, billing patients and receiving payments.
- Performing patient services, such as answering the telephone or assisting patients with financial or medical questions.
- Ensuring payment for services by verifying benefits with the person's insurance provider or working out financing options for self-pay patients.
- Identifying and resolving inconsistencies in patients responses by means of appropriate questioning or explanation.
- Entering all information and authorization numbers into the registration system.
- Responsible for collecting accurate demographic and financial data necessary to register, transfer or discharge patients.
- If pre-certification is needed, call the insurance pre-cert department and initiate review or verify authorization number provided by scheduling staff.
Summary : 14 years of experience as a Registrar. Looking to secure a position with a well-established organization that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of administrative assistant and that will allow me to utilize my experience on the job.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Organizing Multiple Tasks, Setting Deadlines, Working Well With Others, Strong Organizational, Data Entry, and Filing.
- Kept counselors calendars, guidance office calendar, coordinated school-wide meetings, and events and assemblies.
- Operated multi-line switchboard daily use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook email and calendars.
- Generated many types of reports; student schedules, honor roll, student grade cards, enrollment reports, special education reports.
- Utilized various office equipment daily; fax machine, copy machine, scanners, printers, dual screen computer.
- Worked with students, parents, teachers, and administrators daily with many concerns and issues.
- Observed and followed established Lawrence public schools policies and procedures.
- Daily general office duties; filing, answering phones, kept calendars, emailing.
- Scheduled four quarters out in advance for every new student and CDL student.
- Coordinate with the school admissions department on new student enrollments.
- Monitor attendance rates for students, working within the coordination of instructors.