Change Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain permanent employment with a stable company. Configured IT services, machine-to-machine technology tie-in, functions and user engagement with integrated software development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Intelligence, Change Management, Communications, Analytics.
- Served as the corporate marketing/branding lead for the multi-billion dollar IT network infrastructure realignment within the Communications Directorate, National Reconnaissance Office.
- Interfaced with service providers and 17 stakeholder agencies, and as the programmatic lead for multiple conferences/engagements.
- Analyzed value chains and core competencies to best position for long-term opportunity.
- Led the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence account to develop business process improvement and reengineering strategies.
- Engaged in collection and analysis to provide a baseline assessment within integrated collection management.
- Led bilateral and multilateral collaborative stakeholder engagement and training.
- Leveraged research, analytics and industry insights to assist in designing critical strategic planning programs.
Sr. Change Manager Resume
Summary : A determined, customer-focused Service Delivery Manager with a track record of operating and improving the services that support a business and its customers. Strong work ethic, approachability and consistent commitment to team leadership and client satisfaction.
Skills : I Have Many I Customer Service. Speacking To Individuals Over The Phone. Check And Credit Card Transactions.
- Passed through the correct channels and that the IT Service and Support teams are trained and able to fully support them.
- Management of a team of 12 to upgrade the computers and operating systems for about 1500 people across South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, and Swaziland.
- Managed and trained the roll-out teams and handing over of support knowledge to relative Support Groups in BAT.
- Collaborated with key players to identify communications opportunities and to provide critical messaging to diverse stakeholder groups in the organization.
- Measured the effectiveness of communications deliverables and programs and provide regular updates to leadership.
- Determined eligibility and applies contract language for each piece of work assigned.
- Developed and maintained positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Change Manager Resume
Objective : Senior Learning and Development Leader with an exemplary record of developing and directing strategic organizational change initiatives, by partnering with executive management to ensure focus and accountability per business objectives. Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to Driving global organizational change initiatives across functional teams facilitated by process realignment.
Skills : Adobe Captivate, Camtasia Studio, Project Management, Organizational Development, Team Leadership.
- Provided leadership and sponsorship for ITSM activities, ensuring alignment between processes and business requirements.
- Implemented and managed the transition to global ITSM Change and Configuration Management processes per IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards for IT application groups and infrastructure teams.
- Managed and directed ITIL Service Support and Delivery processes within global IT enterprise.
- Developed project timelines, created implementation plans and roadmaps, and provided regular status reports to key stakeholders.
- Performed process assessments, documented the current state of IT processes, identified gaps and improvement areas and created future state processes and improvements.
- Created scorecards and other measurement tools to provide management reports regarding implementation status.
- Developed and executed an internal communications strategy for a critical transformation initiative that aligns to company values and strategy and that drives team member engagement.
Change Manager III Resume
Summary : Served on global governance board to champion implementation and harmonization of ITSM Service Level, Change, Configuration, Incident, and Problem Management processes, including development and implementation of tools/templates needed to capture and translate knowledge. Coordination of infrastructure changes for customers.
Skills : Excell, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Certified Toastmaster.
- Incidented Specialist Management of critical incidents within the companies of our customers.
- Served as a cross-team liaison with other departments such as Client Services, ETS, Forensics, and Review Solutions to establish deadlines, workflow, and issue resolution based on team’s resources.
- Participated in daily status/pipeline meetings and update the team with the daily priorities and any deliverables in the pipeline that are expected in the near future.
- Lead seamless transitions of tasks and statuses between shifts.
- Assisted leadership with ensuring departmental adherence to company standards and client-specific technical specifications.
- Acte as an escalation point and senior resource for troubleshooting and detedrmining solutions for custom requests or engaging team resources to help find solutions.
- Managed and monitored the quality of the team’s output, coaching employees on technical issues and making procedural, documentation, and standards improvements recommendations.
Bachelor Of Science
Change Manager II Resume
Headline : Superb Change Manager who excels at building teams and enforcing a high level of quality in products and services. Identifying opportunities for process improvement and making recommendations for standard change requests.
Skills : Release Management, Requirements Gathering, Cyber Security, Technology Risk Management, Security Compliance, IT Controls.
- Responsible for Serve in key role with the CMMI Level 5 compliant consulting firm.
- Directed streamlined and efficient IT change request process.
- Oversaw weekly Change Advisory Board leadership meetings attended by client and functional teams.
- Managed client expectations and serve as key liaison between client and technical teams.
- Implemented strategies to minimize scope creep.
- Facilitated project risk management/mitigation efforts.
- Identified and presented on emerging business opportunities; provide recommendations to influence key decision makers.
Change Manager I Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic individual with diversified skills including client relations, change management, communications, recruiting, and project management. Analyzing change processes to identify and correct gaps in performance and execution.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office- Word, PPT, Outlook, Etc, Change Management, Release Management, Team Management.
- Supported daily change operations. Monitor use of standardized methods and procedures for change management.
- Ensured changes are complete and meet process requirements and standards.
- Provided change approvals by assessing risks and impacts.
- Worked with functional towers to ensure change adhere to Nike standard.
- Supported change and request management reporting for KPI's and CSF's.
- Assisted process owners in driving service management best practice and process standardization.
- Maintained proactive, real-time communication with Client Services and ETS teams with respect to deliverables and build a cooperative, constructive relationship to enable smooth service delivery.
Assistant Change Manager Resume
Headline : Design, Develop, Install and Maintain all aspects and applications within the ServiceNow Suite. Implement, via Web Services, integration pieces between outside vendors and internal applications to facilitate information sharing between the source and target. Ticketing suite administration that includes the ability to develop non-out-of-the-box solutions to fit the needs of growing business.
Skills : ITSM Expert, Program Management, Application Deployment, Staff Administration.
- Designed/Implemented/Facilitated the Forward Calendar of Change for Embarq.
- Designed/Maintained/Delivered all reports pertaining to the Change Management team including: Director's Scorecard/Change Management stats/Turnover Reports.
- Helped in Design and implementation of Change Advisory Board for all Major changes Work directly with Change.
- Tracked, reviewed and archived all information as it pertains to the Change/Configuration Management process to ensure that all documented change would be compliant to an external audit.
- Developed, implemented and manage a comprehensive Configuration Management plan.
- Established a process for implementing and documenting all system changes into production Embarq systems.
- Helped in configuration, implementation and administration of Incident/Change/Configuration tracking software for Embarq and its replacement ITSM system.
Naval Nuclear Engineer
Associate Change Manager Resume
Summary : Managed release installation risks by using a Software Development Life Cycle approach to upcoming releases Project Managed implementation of Change .
Skills : Instructional Design, Training & Development, Facilitation, Change Management.
- Utilized and updated team SharePoint site to export ad-hoc reports for weekly CAB and Super CAB meetings.
- Reviewed 700 operational changes 1200 patches monthly.
- Provided ticket hygiene results to the ticket requester when required.
- Captured meeting minutes at CAB to discuss with team for ticket knowledge for upcoming Super CAB meeting.
- Reviewed and approved application, operational and patch changes in Services-Service Now.
- Conducted gap analysis and made as-is-to-be diagrams to understand new business requirements and challenges in implementing new modules of billingcenter and claimcenter over the existing billing and claim management.
- Created user stories by actively interacting with smes, account specialists, claim specialists, billing supervisors,.
Change Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Results-oriented, thorough Information Technology professional with more than 30 years of experience spearheading multifaceted technical and logistic business units to meet internal company and client needs. Customer focused attitude known for delivering projects on time while leading diverse teams to success.
Skills : Process Management, Team Management.
- Monitored customer service trends by analyzing internal/external practices, reported recommendations for improvement.
- Developed training curriculums and techniques needed to reinforce the importance of customer service to all associates.
- Collaborated with Managers, Directors and Executives about execution of Gallup Customer Loyalty and Employee Engagement Programs and partnered with Gallup Organization.
- Analyzed service performance and proactively identified and implemented strategies which improved quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- SAP Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) and Change/Program Manager - ADKAR Model Developed and sustained a continuous improvement culture in which employees were empowered to improve the processes they support.
- Managed and implemented change and process improvements throughout the organization.
- Promoted revenue generating ideas and cost efficiencies to positively affect the expense discipline initiative.
Change Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced Change Manager seeking a new role to with room for advancement. Trained a team of 12 Change Managers on ServiceNow Change which included providing governance and functional training on the tool.
Skills : Training, Reporting, Analysis, Change Management, Microsoft Office, Mentoring, Team Oriented.
- Provided technical support to 10, 0000 users globally to help troubleshoot and diagnose tool related issues.
- Worked as part of a global team to define global change governance standards.
- Participated in change working groups for continual service improvement (CSI) and helped streamline business as usual activities.
- Attended and chaired change advisory board meetings as required for scheduling of changes/potential collisions.
- Developed the business analysis plan by interacting with stakeholders, business users, and subject matter experts.
- Gained expertise on change management by performing impact analysis for change requests obtained during scope changes.
- Maintained a sense of urgency on all work orders and internal workflow requests.
Masters Of Science