Security Account Manager Resume
Headline : Strong believer in moral principles, ethical values, and accountability for one's choice of actions. As a professional, ethics and liability go hand-in-hand. Reasonable and responsible individual, professionally and privately both.
Skills : Administrative, Light typing, Data entry.
- Participated in the Quarterly Tenant Action Committee (TAC) Meetings.
- Conducted camera surveillance (CCTV), record keeping and Report-writing.
- Reviewed all Reports completed by all Security personnel.
- Managed work schedules, payrolls, and billing of a client.
- Performed surprise inspections after regular business hours.
- Operated and reviewed the Digital Video Recorder (DVR).
- Coordinated crisis response plans with the Engineers & Property Managers during emergencies.
- Escorted Armed and Unarmed Couriers.
Associate In Arts
Sr. Security Account Manager Resume
Objective : Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external objectives. Strong organizational and time management skills. Voracious learner with the ability to adjust to high volume workloads. Skilled at logical and creative thinking.
Skills : Safety Management, Security Management, Training Management.
- Responsible for physical security, event staffing for both buildings RB1740 and 1630, and essentially serves as a pivotal point of contact for client relations.
- Developed, maintained, and implemented a successful new blueprint of a security program, policies and procedure, measures to mitigate risks, and the training of all officers of both buildings (RB1740 and 1630).
- Developed a sustainable security post orders to suit the demands of the client (RB).
- Managed 4 supervisors and over 30 officers at both buildings.
- Responsible for scheduling, and managing over 3000 officer hours monthly for adequate payroll.
- Conducted oversight of operation management of both buildings.
- Responsible for investigation of risen matters or concerns of RB employees.
- Managed to identify and mitigate anomalies and security risks pertinent to both buildings.
- Ensured access control is granted to the appropriate guests or employees/contractors to render efficient and utmost protection on both premises.
Master Of Science
Jr. Security Account Manager Resume
Summary : To become a Security Account Manager and an integral part of the Silicon Valley Security & Patrol Management team and continue a rewarding career in the security industry.
Skills : Security Supervisor, Security Management, Interviewing.
- Managed 2900 hours of staffing weekly, at multiple sites which also included remote sites nationwide.
- Scheduled staffing for special events at multiple locations.
- Increased extra Staffing of receptionist hours by 1.2% Reduced Non-Billable Over-Time overall by 1.35%.
- Initiated policies and procedures for security accounts.
- Oversaw access control systems nationally.
- Performed CCTV audits and review camera recordings for investigations.
- Sent reports to designated recipients.
- Installed new security patrol monitoring systems.
AA In General Studies
Security Account Manager III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Security Account Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Excel, Publisher, And Powerpoint.
- Responsible for oversight and execution of a $4 million security account including the day-to-day physical security operations and managing of the client's Security Operations Center.
- Managed and maintained budget and payroll for entire security account.
- Designed security policies and procedures, alarm response protocols, security system drawings, and access card guidelines.
- Developed and managed procedures for emergency response and crisis management, physical security, information protection, incident management, and investigation units.
- Acted as the point of contact for all facilities emergencies across the entire Bridgewater account.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing failover events and the BCP during an emergency situation.
- Managed and supervised a team of 10 supervisors and 95 officers across seven locations.
- Developed and implemented security testing and auditing programs across the entire Bridgewater Associates account.
MS In Justice Studies
Security Account Manager II Resume
Summary : An excellent leader and thrive in supervision roles. Stable and loyal to employers. Many talents, learn quickly and would be an enormous asset to most organizations.
Skills : Operations Management, Healthcare Security, Investigations, Crisis Intervention.
- Designed security policies, alarm response protocols, and access card guidelines.
- Recommended improvements in security systems and procedures.
- Worked closely with National Account Portfolio Manager to ensure KPI and client expectations are met.
- Developed and updated security procedures - Oversaw and developed procedures for emergency response and crisis management, physical security, information protection, incident management, and investigation.
- Build, improved and maintained effective relationships with both client and employees.
- Developed staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, MSO training, performance evaluations, recognition.
- Able to cut payroll discrepancies and invoice errors.
- Initiated incentive programs based on interaction with the public.
High School Diploma
Security Account Manager I Resume
Summary : To apply management, customer service, operations and leadership skills in an environment geared towards providing a higher level of performance and efficiency in service.
Skills : Inventory, Operations, Process Improvement, Reporting, Quality Control.
- Conducted security assessments, surveys, and planning.
- Directed daily operations for a base security force and coordinated all support services to manage client sites.
- Managed all personnel files, payroll functions, and on-going report development at regular intervals.
- Ensured compliance with DoD contract, MNC-I, MNF-I, and DCMA policies.
- Delivered training to guard force relating to guard duties, ECP procedures, weapons, tactics, and defensive tactics.
- Led a newly created guard force with 80+ personnel; managed training and coordinated transition efforts.
- Managed over $3M in assets and maintained responsibility for contract modifications and business developments.
Security Account Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Profound knowledge of security operations and human resources administration. Ability to synthesize and present business data, manage security operations at multiple sites, and facilitate progressive change.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Security Officer.
- Generated direct reports for multiple facilities.
- Performed critical area audits, site assessments and administer security contracts.
- Ensured regulatory compliance and contractual requirements.
- Provided input for security planning/operations, policy, and technology improvements.
- Conducted internal investigations and work with local law enforcement as required.
- Implemented human resources administrative duties, orientations, and terminations.
- Created and updated security procedures.
- Presented workplace violence workshops.
Security Account Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Demonstrated ability to assimilate into the client's store environment Excellent observation skills. Proven record of successful surveillance of customers while patrolling Proven ability to make good decision under pressure.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office Manager.
- Conducted interviews and hire supervisors and security officers.
- Made schedule and shift for security staff.
- Ensured all shifts are filled by trained and qualified security personnel.
- Attended meetings and pass down information to security staff.
- Hired extra security for a special detail.
- Met with the police department and other governmental agencies to assist in setting up security for staff or events.
- Hired off duty police for extra duty details.
- Wrote and made changes to standard operational procedures.
- Completed payroll and forward it to the main office.
Director Of Security
Lead Security Account Manager Resume
Headline : A professional security manager with 25 years managerial experience, in directing operations of security practices; seeking a senior level security officer or trainer position to utilize superior leadership and management skills with extensive knowledge of security and safety protocols.
Skills : Security Supervisor, Account Manager.
- Supervised the day to day security operations of 25 assigned Client Sites.
- Managed a team of Security Officers, Site and Shift Supervisors.
- Created post orders and S.O.P's for all assigned sites to ensure all employees were aware of what procedures needed to be followed Performing spot checks at assigned sites to ensure all employees are abiding by all Kent security rules and regulations.
- Ensured the Client's Site is provided with high-quality security services to protect the people and property.
- Build and maintained positive relationships with both clients and employees.
- Ensured all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
- Handled any escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
Security Account Manager Resume
Objective : More than 15 years hands on IT security experience managing and training corporate and government entities all around the world. Personable leader who comfortably interacts with people from diverse backgrounds and culture. Resourceful and a creative problem solver.
Skills : Security Assistant, Security Specailist.
- Wrote or reviewed security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Trained subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Analyzed and evaluated operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Developed budgets for security operations.
- Created or implemented security standards, policies and procedures Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire, and other agencies.
- Assisted in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Responded to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
- Recommended security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
BBA In Finance