Accounts Executive Resume
Summary : Experience in Finance & Accounts, Taxation, CS, Audit, AP, MIS, etc Proficient in preparing reconciliation statements and financial statements. Experience on analyzing and maintaining financial statements, ledgers and trial balance. Having good exposure of Accounting Packages (ERP Tally 9.0) and MS Office Experience on summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
Skills : Accounting, Finance, Budgeting, Audits
- To understand and participate in finance, accounting and management aspects of a multifunctional enterprise, so as to help me to acquire knowledge and understanding the relationship of finance to general management decisions and strategies.
- Proficient in preparing reconciliation statements and financial statements.
- Experience on analyzing and maintaining financial statements, ledgers and trial balance.
- Having good exposure of accounting packages (erp tally erp. 9) and ms office.
- Experience on summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Having experience on consolidating financial data for budgets and forecasts, including development and maintenance of financial models to consolidate data.
- Experience on consolidating monthly financial results for top management reporting.
- Having good exposure of payroll statement in (tally erp. 9) and excel.
- Significant experience in developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for revenue.
- Experience in managing general financial functions in co-ordination with internal / external departments for smooth business operations.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills with abilities in team management & customer relationship management.
- Hardworking, interested in learning new technologies, with good written and verbal communication skills and adept at working in both team environments as well as individually. Fast learner, self-driven and highly-motivated with good problem solving skills.
Accounts Executive Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, efficient and organized professional with extensive experience in accounting systems. More than 6 years of progressive Accounting and PCI audit experience. Have experience in financial tools like Quick Books & Peachtree and over 3 years Experience in Banking and Financial Industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Peachtree, Business Analysis , Business Analysis, Communications, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Collections
- Collaborate with clients and development team to develop system requirements.
- Perform analysis activities, make recommendations for process and business flows.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, marketing, referrals, and lead databases.
- Timely acceptance of all lean loads and updating lean with real time data.
- Work with inbound logistics, distribution centers, stores and dispatch to coordinate on time delivery of product.
- Confirm backhauls with vendors and set up delivery appointments at df.
- Responsive to "what if" situations to consider alternative approaches.
- Accountable in current role and have a proactive approach and take initiative.
- Works directly with the teams business process reengineering analyst to determine "as is" and "to be" process flows.
- Experience developing documentation for rfps (request for proposal).
- Managed and coordinated monthly payroll function for 85-90 employees.
- Handling suppliers and reconciliation of sundry creditors and debtors.
Junior Accounts Executive Resume
Objective : A result-oriented professional with over 3.5 years of experience in trade finance and accounts along with strong academic background with MBA specialization in Finance Proven success in creating, developing & executing innovative business development plans & strategies together with designing, consolidating & improving organizational processes .
Skills : Financial & Accounting Analysis, Trade Finance, Accounts, Book Keeping & Data Entry Process, Improvement, Liaison & Coordination, Client Relationship Management, Managing Administrative Tasks, Handling Suppliers and Debtors
- Performing activities related to accounts and book keeping and managing general office duties and other administrative tasks of the company.
- Preparation of weekly confidential sales reports for presentation to management and managing the internal and external mail functions.
- Preparing and updating food cost report and comparing it with the total sales v/s actual budget report.
- Maintained daily sales and purchase reports for mis and administered online banking functions.
- Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files.
- Managed all the activities related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll departments.
- Monitoring and recording company expense and managing vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques and ensuring compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Actively supported cfo with focus on expense component of budget and variance of budget and actual financial statements.
Accounts Executive Resume
Headline : Around 4 years of experience in corporate level accounts transactions and preparing MIS, VAT, TDS, and BRS. Coordinating with the branches make sure all the receipts, revenue and payments has to be acknowledged with in time line. In charge of preparing the sales report by region wise by branch wise consultation with finance manager. Monitoring online purchases through, by using PRS, CPD application.
Skills : EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUP, ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING, ERP, Tally
- Responsible to management of corporate level accounts transactions as daily basis for ten branches.
- Co-ordinate with branch accountants for collecting the statements at regular intervals like mis, vat, tds, brs, and statement checked with tally erp9.
- Expertise in statutory work such as tds, vat prepared and submitting within the due date periodically.
- Finalization of all books entries like sales, purchase, receipt, payments, journals.
- Finalization of sales mis report branch wise and consolidation of region wise, and report submit to the finance head of every month basis.
- Surprise branch visit for physical cash, stock, grn note, surgery register audit.
- Cash deposited reconciliation as per cash sales on daily basis. Cash & bank closing balance maintaining and petty cash vouchers rechecking.
- All credit purchase bills online processing approval, by using prs, cpd software, entries checked with tally erp9.
- Preparing the monthly reconciliation statement. (bank reconciliation, income & expenditure reconciliation, credit card reconciliation).
- Entry of branch sales, daily expenses like petty cash, purchases (like consumables, pharmacy, optical, ot, iol, lab) payment details in tally and cash deposited (bank reconciliation).
- Entry of daily expenses in tally from various branches for a month and approve of release of payment as cheque.
- Maintain tds record for various branches, staff salaries, professional fees, hospitals rent and contractors like house keeping charges, security charges & etc.
Accounts Executive II Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as an Accounts Executive. Strong exposure and knowledge on Tableau. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong analytical, Quantitative and problem solving skills. Enthusiastic and able to plan, organize and co-ordinate things. Enthusiastic about learning large and complex systems Commitment and dedication in Work.
Skills : Good understanding of basic principles of accounting. Proficient in MS office tools Good exposure and knowledge in SAP FICO Technical Skills & Certificates: BI Tools Tableau Desktop 9.1, Tableau Server Alteryx Alteryx Designer Desktop 10.0
- Managing sales operations and identifying new markets for territory growth, and achieving sales targets.
- Overseeing sales/services of wireless phone and related products and indirect sales channels and stores in the territory.
- Executing interviews, recruitment and supervision of personnel, creating work schedules and handling employee related matters;.
- Ensuring staff compliance with company policies, procedures and standards.
- Meeting with sales team for training/mentoring and coaching on new products, services, and sales techniques and improve.
- Implementing sales plans, programs, projects, initiatives, and identifying setbacks; determining improvement areas and actions.
- Effectively managing budgets, contracts, promotional strategies and activities, as well as the systematic control of inventory.
- Administering all point-of-sale activities, including safety and security aspects.
- Inspecting point-of-sale operational efficiency and safeguarding companys assets; monitoring loss control.
- Evaluating profit/loss ratio to maximize profitability in operations; executing sales forecasts and results analysis.
- Maintaining customer friendly environment and executing client retention; positively assisting in the handling and resolution of customers concerns and explaining terms of services and costs, billing process, contracts, and payment details.
Accounts Executive Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in the accounting field where personal growth and experience will be further developed and utilized.
Skills : Office Administration, Account Executive, Secretarial
Designed a set of new procedures for making fund requests that reduced preparation time by 50%, from four days to two.
- Process accounts payable from receipt of invoice to processing of checks.
- Work with purchasing and receiving departments on a daily basis, clearing up discrepancies and creating new processes for more efficient work flow.
- Implemented new processes and procedures to lessen the occurrence of receiving discrepancies flowing through to accounting.
- Work with Accounts controller for all month end closings and reconciliations.
- Manage the company credit card reconciliation each month and process expense reports (25+ card holders).
- Keep running records of all open sales orders and aging receivables.
- Manage milestone billings to insure they are processed in a timely manner.
- Process accounts payable and receivable for three separate companies with in epd inc.
Accounts Executive I Resume
Objective : Account Executive with more than 3 years experience in office management, clerical, and support staff management. Committed and motivated with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic professional demeanor and great initiative. Core Qualifications Filing Proficiency in Excel, Word and Power Point Detail-oriented Reports generation and analysis Accounts receivable Record keeping Statement billing Strong communication skills.
Skills : Time Series Analysis, Fundamental Analysis, Financial Modeling, Regression, Pivot Table, SQL, Bloomberg Terminal, Microsoft Office
- Offered special advisory services including business plan reviews and business valuations.
- Evaluated customer financial data and payment history to evaluate credit exposure.
- Report on intrinsic value of stock of honeywell international inc. (apr 2011).
- Computed annual average percentage changes in dividends and required rate of return using sml.
- Estimated growth of dividend discount model and evaluated and analyzed stock by earning multiplier technique and ddm for valuation of stock.
- Analyzed the historical price chart and valuation techniques and thereby recommended whether to buy or sell the stock.
- Calculated profitability factors, risk factors, income statement revenues percentages, growth rates and balance sheet growth rates; forecast the operating performance, return on equity, asset turnover and liquidity of the company.
- Evaluated the market price of the option of past 1 year, compared the implied volatility of historical data of call and put option of goldman sachs with the volatility of black scholes model as well as binomial tree model.
Accounts Executive Resume
Headline : To seek employment in a well performing organization that will allow me to add value to its operations through consistent hard work and dedication and enhance my knowledge as well as personal growth.
Skills : MS Excel, Tally, XBRL
- Preparation and analysis of financial data and disclosures reported in annual and quarterly reports filed with sec.
- Evaluates company financial statements. Public companies issue these 10-k, 10-q annual financial statements as required by the security and exchange commission.
- Analysis and review of financial statements and disclosures of us companies and complete projects on-time with high quality.
- Complete quality xbrl filing involves assigning correct tags for items in balance sheet, cash flow, income statements, dnf along with narrative information. Also involves decision on setting calculation hierarchy & consistency.
- Create customized taxonomy document using a clients recent filing with sec as well as the us gaap, ifrs taxonomy.
- Ensure on time delivery of final approved xbrl financial statements for customer.
- Preparation and submission of mis reports relating to inflow and outflow of jobs handled.
- Communicating with clients to enhance the features of applications and tools implemented.
Accounts Executive II Resume
Objective : I have more than three Years working experience in the field of Accounts and Finance. Currently, I am managing the overall accounting into ERP system the one of IBL (International Brands Private Limited) retail group namely Dunkin Donuts. For further prosperity in career, I am also engaged with the professional certification CMA.
Skills : Quantitative Reasoning, Administrative Support, Inventory Management, Accounting/Reconciliation Tasks, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Research, Data Entry
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the companys automated financial systems.
Accounts Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking a position where I can use my skills to attract and retain corporate clients. I desire the challenge to grow personally and professionally and mold a team that will look to the future while driving measurable growth.
Skills : MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project 2010, MS VISIO, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP SCM 7.0
- Manage northern new jersey territory for apartment community staffing agency. Hire, train, and place the property management leaders of tomorrow.
- Increased revenue from under $10,000 annually to over $1 million annually.
- Search, interview, and recruit employees for temporary, perm, and direct hire positions.
- Proficiency with job boards, job fairs, social media, and referrals to attract qualified employees.
- Develop relationships with property managers, regional pms, executives, and community owners.
- Solve issues with late paying clients and brought the accounts current.
- Negotiate annual contracts with property management companies to increase revenue.
- Develope and provide performance reports for intersolutions c-level executives.