Airport Manager Resume
Summary : The Airport Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations, ensures the safety of the airport, and manages tenant leases and relationships
Skills : Public Speaking, Computing.
- Operated the airport in accordance with FAA rules to ensure the safety of the flying public and meet the growing needs of the surrounding communities.
- Completed a 20-year Airport Master Plan Study and an Airport Business Plan.
- Displayed strong leadership and communication skills in building consensus with all stakeholders.
- Coordinated capital improvements in excess of 12 million dollars with the two cities, airport stakeholders, FAA, and the Colorado Division of Aeronautics.
- Completed the process to change the airport designation from general aviation to commercial service.
- Established first-ever scheduled airline service to points outside of the state.
- Negotiated airline and concessionaire leases.
- Organized community support for new air carrier service.
Bachelor Of Science In Management
Jr. Airport Manager Resume
Headline : The Airport Manager is responsible for coordinating with state and federal agencies.
Skills : Team Leadership, Management.
- Oversee the servicing of aircraft with fuel.
- Qualicontrol of aviation fuels.
- Increased team performance by defining, tracking, and maintaining specific kpis.
- Maintained compliance of the Louisa Industrial Airpark with OSHA, Federal Aviation Administration, Department of Environmental Quality, Department of Weights and Measures and the Health Department.
- Drove customer satisfaction by accurately arranging flight reservations.
- Helped in operations including forwarding agency reports, collecting agency payments and preparing flight reports for charter company..
- Brought the airport and the Industrial park back to compliance with all state, Federal and local governments.
High School Diploma
Sr. Airport Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a career management position with an aggressive, growth-oriented company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Flight Planning Programs.
- Developed and implemented aviation safety programs.
- Planned and coordinated airfield construction.
- Trained operations staff.
- Maintained awareness of weather and operational issues.
- Performed and supervised airfield management activities.
- Ensured the safe takeoff and landing of private aircraft.
- Met reporting requirements.
- Enforced facility directives and standard operating procedures.
- Acted as a liaison with airport management and the FAA.
Associates In Business
Airport Manager I Resume
Objective : The Airport Manager is responsible for the supervision of staff engaged in maintaining airport facilities and equipment, works with the airport board to promote airport services, and performs other related duties as required.
Skills : Leadership, Management.
- Tasked with the planning, development, administration, operation, security and maintenance.
- Attracted multiple airlines and Streamline to initiate or consider providing airline service.
- Enticed multiple "Fortune 50" companies to relocate or construct facilities at airport.
- Primary interfaced between airport and government officials, regulatory agencies, media and the public.
- Directed the activities of five professional division managers and total staff of almost 40 employees.
- Managed $3M annual operating budget and $20-50M five-year capital improvement program.
- Created, negotiated and initiated leases and other agreements with a variety of airlines and aviation/non aviation companies.
- Established new rates and charges policy, and subsequent revisions, that significantly increased annual revenue.
Masters Of Administrative Science
Airport Manager II Resume
Headline : The Airport Manager, under the general direction of the Community Development Director, manages the development, monitoring and administration of all activities related to the operation and maintenance of the airport.
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service Experience, Management.
- Supervised duties include employee, recruitment, negotiation and selection for hire, on the job training, coaching, and employee development.
- Served as chairperson for City labor negotiations with collective bargaining groups.
- Financial responsibility for a combined $4.3 million dollar annual Operating and Capital Improvement budgets.
- Negotiated scope of services agreements and all Airport purchasing agreements with contractors and vendors.
- Additional duties included Airport planning, grant writing, planning and oversight of environmental requirements necessary to comply with NEPA and CEQA.
- Other duties included property and facility management of Airport owned hangars, terminal buildings and commercial property.
- Increased revenue and profitability through investments, addition of new fee structures and negotiated long term leases.
- Developed two new Fixed Base Operations through new leases, adding competition and benefit to of lower costs to airport users.
Airport Manager III Resume
Summary : Airport Manager accomplishes, results-driven professional with consistent history of improving performance, reducing costs, increasing safety, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Special expertise in planning and leading efficiency optimization initiatives, eliminating environmental and physical hazards, and supervising top-performing teams.
Skills : Operations Management, Conflict Management.
- Oversaw all administration, operations, and planning, including FBO, safety, compliance, and fueling.
- Managed airport budget and monitored spending.
- Worked with city council on ways to improve performance and perception of airport.
- Planned and led capital improvement projects, including facility renovations.
- Supervised staff of six.
- Led complete reorganization of operations, including infrastructure improvement projects, business office remodel, main hanger renovations, and re-implementation of snow removal services.
- Increased revenues by initiating business development projects to bring in new FBO capital.
- Enhanced profitability by identifying and eliminating areas of over-spending, reducing dependence on city funds.
- Instituted best practices for fueling operations to increase safety and lower costs.
Master Of Aeronautical Science
Asst. Airport Manager Resume
Headline : The Airport Manager ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations regarding airport operations, security, and zoning.
Skills : Hiring,training,Payroll,computers.
- Increased revenue and oversee operational effectiveness and quality.
- Implemented corporate and departmental policies.
- Interviewed and trainined new prospective employees.
- Compiled evaluations, delegated various work responsibilities, and ensured timely execution of tasks.
- Developed and implemented intensive training procedures and establish meaningful incentives for elevated performance levels.
- Implemented various marketing/promotional strategies, increasing annual revenue by more than 20%.
- Forecasted annual budget projections and conducted extensive purchase research ensuring cost effectiveness and proper allocation of funds.
- Reconciled account receivables in excess of $750,000 daily, resolved financial discrepancies, made daily bank deposits and authorized all petty cash flow transactions.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Airport Manager Resume
Headline : The Airport Manager is responsible for the supervision of staff engaged in maintaining airport facilities and equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Included hiring, training, scheduling, supervising and evaluating staff, risk management and overseeing sales, service and customer satisfaction.
- Handled accounts payable; fuel and counter (financial) audits; monthly safety inspections; quality assurance inspections; sales evaluations at counters; and preparation of numerous management reports.
- Monitored budgets and vehicle distribution.
- Conducted monthly meetings and trained staff on various issues (i.e.
- safety, customer integrity, hazardous spills).
- Planned, coordinated and implemented employee recognition events and submitted nominations for Employee of the Month awards at the corporate level in order to maintain and boost employee morale.
- Involved in charity events and fundraisers.
Lead Airport Manager Resume
Headline : Airport Manager will assist the director in managing and coordinating the activities of the Airport Operations Team.
Skills : Communication skills, Management Skills.
- Ensured all sales representatives are sales focused and provide world class customer service to all customers.
- Managed airport rental operations ensuring effective and efficient functioning to maximize profitability while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Performed duties and provided service in accordance to established operation procedures and company policies.
- Planed and implemented staffing schedules based on business demands and transaction levels.
- Assisted City Manager in the preparation of the annual budget by recommending proper monthly allocations of overall budget amounts.
- Reviewed the rate analysis which indicates revenue per day, length of rental, revenue per transaction and other data for each rate offered by the Brand in order to determine which rate is the most profitable; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Handled Corrective Action when necessary.
- Hired, supervised, trained, developed, motivated and evaluated the performance of staff.
- Managed and trained subordinate managers and Lead's.
Bachelor Of Science
Airport Manager Resume
Headline : To ensure compliance with all FAA & TSA rules & regulations. Directs the operations of the airport fire rescue unit.
Skills : Computer, Marketing, Sales.
- Supervised up to 145 union and non-union personal at the airport location.
- Worked closely with the union shop steward following the collective bargaining agreement at the Fort Lauderdale location.
- Represented Avis Budget Group at multiple career fairs in south Florida, recruited potential candidates and made recommendations for permanent hire.
- Screened, interviewed and hired employees for various positions.
- Resolved employee issues and conducted employee investigations when necessary.
- Reviewed and approved payroll using ADP software biweekly to eliminate excess costs.
- Supervised, trained, developed, motivated, coached and evaluated the performance of staff.
Bachelors In Business