Senior Logistics Administrator Resume
Summary : I am seeking a challenging innovative position in Purchasing, Procurement, or Supply Chain. With over 7 years combined experience in Supply Chain, I believe that my talents and ability to improvise, adapt, and overcome challenging situations, as well as my attention to detail will be a valuable asset to your company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Prezi, Adobe Acrobat, Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane Operator, Packaging, First Aid
- Demonstrating excellent administrative, organizational and time management skills for this hydraulic fracturing/pressure pumping company operating in the unconventional oil and natural gas basins.
- Communicating effectively with key stakeholders in person and over the telephone, including with the corporate office.
- Answering, screening, and routing the incoming telephone calls in a polite, friendly and expeditious manner.
- Experience editing and composing letters and reports, transcribing notes, and reviewing correspondence.
- Showcasing strong attention to detail skills while gathering, filing and distributing a number of documents.
- Maintaining and updating stock inventory records and location of goods, and reconciling the inventory.
- Displaying excellent writing skills to complete monthly inventory accrual reports, and updating and compiling logistics-related monthly reports as well as a non-conformance report on the closing of product discrepancies.
- Using computing systems to enter data of goods receipts into an ERP system as well as preparing a calendar, worksheets, typing a variety of documents such as letters, forms, and schedules, meeting minutes, and maintaining computer files.
- Experience locating and compiling data or information from files and other data sources.
Logistics Administrator I Resume
Summary : Highly effective leader and Logistics Administrator I. Skilled in the development and implementation of business processes and procedures driving efficient and lean logistics operations. Procurement of high-value parts, Extensive experience in receiving, warehousing, kitting, and shipping of parts, materials, and equipment including HAZMAT that supports contractual requirements with a high degree of accuracy. Superior attention to detail.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Overhead Crane Operator, Packaging, First Aid, Excel, Microsoft Word Certified, PowerPoint, QMS, SAP, Quickbooks, Outlook, JD Edwards
- Established and maintained the stock and inventory levels for all parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Oversaw the receiving and storage of all parts, supplies, and equipment to ensure the greatest life and usage.
- Performed a receiving inspection, as required, on all parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Coordinated with the Director of QA, Director of Maintenance, Chief Inspector and aircraft records to prepare inspection kits and tools required for future inspections both on and off station.
- Served as equipment manager for all government furnished equipment at each operating location.
- Monitored inventory shelf life and time controlled items to assure availability.
- Maintained the stock inventory listing and Government Supplied Equipment (GSE) listing in a current manner.
- Advised the Director of Maintenance and Quality Assurance of forecasted needs.
- Prepared the purchase requests for spares, including consumable and rotatable items, as required.
Logistics Administrator Resume
Headline : Logistics Administrator with expertise in importing and logistics. Proactive and resourceful team player. Researching, setting up, and training of new processes. Capable of managing multiple projects with little or no supervision. Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Ability to multitask and reprioritize workload as circumstances dictate. Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word Certified, PowerPoint, QMS, SAP, Quickbooks, Outlook, JD Edwards
- Verifying the import documents and notifying the vendors of wrong/missing information.
- Determining the harmonized tariff system classification number for toys and games.
- Collecting product information and entered data into HDM, SAP and ABI systems.
- Researched products through contact with HFE, marketing, and engineers to understand design and function to correctly classify.
- Attending the global sourcing meetings of new product and get involved in the early stages of product development to avoid U.S custom duties when possible.
- Utilizing the FDA website to obtain FDA numbers needed for food items for import department.
- Responsible for the classification of toys with/without candy being imported.
- Monitoring the team members and brokers to ensure entries cleared on time.
- Preparing invoices for outgoing shipments and receiving incoming shipments.
Jr. Logistics Administrator Resume
Objective : Jr. Logistics Administrator with expertise in inventory management, project management, budget analyzing, and administrative support seeking a position where I may contribute my superb attention to detail and interpersonal communication skills to a reputable institution in order to achieve organizational goals. Experience with logistics, report writing, supporting executive teams, administrative management, and other general office tasks.
Skills : Advanced MS Word, Advanced Excel, Access, Lotus 1-2-3, Lotus Notes, WordPerfect, Queries, Internet, SAP, AS400, BPCS
- Created Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to improve the effectiveness of the logistics department.
- Revamped requisitioning forms, created inventory control points, and enforced material re-use.
- Managed and conducted screening of uniform, supply, and equipment requests for approximately 235 individual contracts throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
- Compared quotes and estimates for equipment and supplies to negotiate contracts with various vendors.
- Assisted with writing and reviewing requests for proposals and invitations to bid.
- Solely responsible for processing and distributing requests from initiation to completion, to include but not limited to ordering, tracking, inventory and physical preparation before receipt by the customer.
- Manifested reports detailing monthly and quarterly financial obligations.
- Performed internal audits of records to ensure the accuracy of operations and increase loss prevention standards.
- Prepared fiscal year financial reports for previous years and outlook reports for the upcoming year.
Sr. Logistics Administrator Resume
Summary : Experienced Sr. Logistics Administrator with demonstrated skills and capabilities. Advanced computer skills across a wide variety of applications, including the entire Microsoft Office suite. Well-developed oral, written communication and interpersonal skills. 7+ years of experience working effectively and collaboratively in office environments. Experience with logistics, report writing, supporting executive teams, administrative management, and other general office tasks.
Skills : SAP, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Scheduling, Presentations, CM, Bids Builder, Office, Outlook, Event Planning, Mail Merger
- Responsible for ensuring customer orders are allocated timely and packaging materials are readily available for production.
- Allocating the stock to customer orders by using SAP reports to calculate inventory availability to ship customer orders.
- Posting the goods issue of the materials for production to the production order.
- Creating SAP handling units for inventory for packing and shipping purposes.
- Correcting any inventory discrepancies based on actual production output.
- Utilizing the outside warehouse bol (bill of lading) for customer orders to allocate proper inventory quantities.
- Creating outside warehouse deliveries and post goods issue for invoicing.
- Capturing the packaging consumption for the US08 plant by posting goods movements to adjust inventory levels of packaging materials per production order.
- Working with customer service, logistics teams, and other departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of customer orders and stock transfers.
- Receiving in SAP all vendor deliveries and post to stock. Creating labels for the floor staff.
Logistics Administrator Resume
Objective : A forward-thinking and detail-oriented Logistics Administrator with extensive experience of 3 years in procurement administration, corporate event planning, vendor relations, corporate travel, medical affairs, recruitment coordination, internal databases, and human resources. Adapts to consistently changing environments, contributing substantively while efficiently navigating new directives and mastering unfamiliar technology.
Skills : Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook Quick Books, Pipeline, Customer Service Experience, Excellent Organizational
- Responsible for the international and domestic logistics for over $5 million of incoming and outgoing merchandise for an industrial manufacturer serving the wine, beer, spirits, and olive oil industry.
- Obtained freight quotes, selected the best providers, and correspond with outside trucking vendors, online shipping, and UPS.
- Communicated with shipping brokers and provide customs paperwork for international shipments.
- Liaised with customers for shipping availability, payment, and any needed information for the shipping of their goods.
- Maintained inventory, crm (pipeline), and tracking spreadsheets ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Scanned, copied, filed and maintained hard and electronic copies of paperwork as needed.
- Prepared and maintained client files with client contracts, payments, sales orders, equipment order forms and any pertinent needed paperwork until the sale is complete and the customer is happy.
- Assisted and interacted with sales representatives with needed client updates, inventory stock and client correspondence.
- Assisted with answering incoming calls with an upbeat, friendly attitude and help with customers needs and directed accordingly.
Logistics Administrator I Resume
Summary : Logistics Administrator I with 14 years of expeirnece. Developed system solutions and logistic programs. Adopted best industrial practices to identify new and unique strategies to differentiate customer from the marketplace and drive customer satisfaction. Enabled customer feedback through various channels to improve the supply chain management. Managed internal communications and presentations with regards to core performance metrics
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Excellent Organizational, Inventory Management, Microsoft Office, SAP, Forecasting, Purchasing, Shipping And Receiving
- Directed dock crew for daily shipping/receiving duties and organized clean up dispatched inter-facility driver for priority loads.
- Checked vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Inspected and maintained vehicle supplies and equipment such as; gas, oil, water, tires, lights, safety supplies, updated fire extinguisher, and replaced inventory.
- Reported vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, mechanical problem or damage.
- Secured Cargo for transport using ropes, blocks, chain, binders and or covers.
- Maintained driver logs of working hours, vehicle service, and repair status following applicable state and federal regulations.
- Mechanically or manually loaded/unloaded materials from pallets, platforms, cars, lifting devices or other transport vehicles.
- Obtained receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collected the payment for services.
- Accurately labeled and shipped hazardous waste materials with proper paperwork.
Logistics Administrator Resume
Headline : Career-oriented Logistics Administrator seeking a challenging leadership role with a reputable organization where I can apply my skills and education in order to reach company objectives which will provide a possible opportunity for career advancement in a positive work environment. Held meetings and discussions with the clients to assess their distribution channel and resources as required to carry-out operations successfully.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, Forecasting, Purchasing, Shipping And Receiving, Distribution, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Responsible for excellent customer service with will call pick-ups and order entry via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Assisting with order entry of delivery charges and special orders for the purchasing department and sales representatives.
- Shipping/receiving, reviewing and cross-reference the bill of lading with the purchase order for the purchasing dept.
- Accountable for posting check deposits, processing credit cards payments and posting wire transfers.
- Reviewing the delivery tickets, apply royalties, g/l discounts, balance the sales tax, freight charges, merchant total and accounts receivable aging report.
- Responsible for quality control of inventory loaded onto trucks as well as routing trucks for delivery.
- Receiving the truck drivers delivery tickets, cash and checks, and process for billing.
- Assisting in warehouse preparation of pulling inventory (ie. Pulling orders for customer pick-ups, sales representatives, and for daily truck runs.
Logistics Administrator Resume
Objective : Logistics Administrator having 3 years of logistic background and experience, highly motivated and flexible. Logistics manager proficient in managing inventory. Adaptable to evolving logistics technology to facilitate the logistics process. Proficient in customer support and efficient problem-solving. Able to work in fast pace and diverse environments. Great ability to train others and ensure company standards are maintained.
Skills : MS Word, MS Outlook, Osha, Forklift, Shipping And Receiving, Shipping And Receiving, Excel, Team Building, Event Planning, Logistics
Scheduled and coordinated both domestic and international freight transactions.
- Processed and acknowledged start to finish retail customer POS (Target, Amazon, Sephora, Jet.com).
- Scheduled retail customers pos on-time deliveries on weekly and spot shipment basis.
- Collaborated and coordinated with buyer raw material shipments local and overseas to make sure we met on-time deliveries.
- Managed the on-time movement of products/equipment/materials globally in accordance with organizational policy and procedure, and to comply with the relevant local, country and international law and process.
- Developed, maintained, and executed logistics procedures and proactively, identified logistics/transportation/documentation compliance issues and supported the facilitation of corrective action.
- Maintained being the first point of contact for retail stores, merchandising and retail operations for any delays or discrepancies with deliveries.
Logistics Administrator Resume
Summary : Logistics Administrator with a track record of 7+ years top performance including experience, training, and achievements in the areas of supply/inventory management, project management, logistics, quality control. Monitored potential risks and other significant matters that required immediate solutions. Exceptional management and organizational skills. Ability to work in a stressful environment.
Skills : Budget, Business Development, Inventory, Logistics, SAP, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Basic SQL, HTML, CSS
- Developed and monitored the trailer pool requirements and coordinated requirements with carriers.
- Consolidated information from different sources to determine daily load plan requirements for the sort center then adjusting outbound freight requirements accordingly.
- Consolidated data from multiple data sources and generated weekly metrics and daily reports to support business needs.
- Conducted daily coordination with the sort center operations department to ensure all trailers depart on time with zero defects.
- Monitored system generated routing solutions and provided viable routing solutions and made decisions on deliveries outside of the normal routing matrix.
- Managed the delivery volume changes on a daily basis and adjust the delivery plan to meet customer expectations.
- Supported with root cause analysis, use of reporting tools, key performance indicators, and other functions as required.
- Answered and processed the requests received through inbound calls and emails in a timely manner.