Counselor Assistant Resume
Objective : Services-focus in the social services field for over six years plus. Specialize working with disadvantage adults, youth, and children, homelessness, substance abuse, mentally retarded, mentally challenge, and mentally disable population.
Skills : Case Management, Mac OS X, Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Provided crisis management counseling to residents.
- Maintained daily reports to DHS Vacancy Control Unit.
- Responsible for administering medication.
- Responsible for safety and security of residents.
- Coordinated client's intake.
- Monitored conditions to ensure safety rules and requirements are followed according to the -policy and procedure.
- Conducted hourly fire guard rounds and monitor fire extinguisher equipment in facility.
Counselor Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Behavioral Health Tech (BHT)/Counselor and to bring positive attitude and experience to contribute to the company's success.
Skills : Computer, Writing, Public Speaking.
- Completed Bio/Psych/Socials assessments on incoming clients.
- Facilitated Small Process groups along with Life Skills/Phase groups.
- Helped pts through a medical detox also help them realize to move on to further treatment.
- Interviewed referrals, completes VR applications, and obtain documentation of disabilities at designated sites according to agency guidelines as requested.
- Assisted with authorized purchase of job related items for clients.
- Made job site and home visits for observation and facilitation of client services.
- Provided job readiness, assessment, and training based on the assessed client needs.
BA In Business Administration
Jr. Counselor Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and rewarding position within a growing organization utilizing skills and experience for growth and career development.
Skills : State Driver License, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, EMR, And Type 60 WPM.
- Trained in summer camp to become a Camp Counselor Supervisor.
- Assisted six counselors in summer/ fall camp with 9-11 year old youths.
- Instructed children with homework in math, science, social studies and English, using creative methods to help them understand homework.
- Monitored children during recreational activities and ensure they follow rules.
- Gave constructive feedback at Parent/ Teacher Conferences about issues.
- Assisted the counselors with a maximum of 20 children.
- Helped the children with reading assignments, and set up, scheduled and assisted with arts and crafts projects for children.
CPR/ Frist Aid
Asst. Counselor Assistant Resume
Summary : Extensive knowledge of domestic violence, trauma informed,experience working with co-occurring population in a variety of settings.
Skills : Inventory, Computers, Teacher, Talk To Youth And Give Advice.
- Conducted facility room check.
- Conducted fire and disaster drills on monthly basis and document activity.
- Assisted supervisor with general school-wide projects, classroom visits, and classroom project pick-ups.
- Maintained monthly updates of bulletin boards.
- Mentored youth about future life goals.
- Enforced established rules and regulations for the safety of the children that attended the recreation center.
- Assisted with creating a curriculum for two Sex Therapy related workshops.
Associate Counselor Assistant Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, outgoing, motivating team player proficient at building positive relationships with new and existing customers by providing superior customer service.
Skills : Inventory management, Computers.
- Aided in client intake by completing necessary forms on referrals in absence of Counselor and writing summary of interview into the case record in accordance with standard agency procedures.
- Assisted Counselor in providing client services by making periodic contacts, writing appropriate documentation in running record, and reporting results.
- Aided in client placement by contacting employment services and selected employers to discuss specific clients and job openings.
- Assisted in conducting job skills classes with individual clients or with small groups, utilizing the lesson plan outlined by Counselor.
- Received and routed incoming mail and posts outgoing mail to ensure that all mail is routed to appropriate parties within prescribed time frames.
- Scheduled appointments for clients and notifies clients, thereof.
- Received and routes telephone calls and visitors to appropriate parties in a courteous and timely manner.
Counselor Assistant III Resume
Summary : A position with an opportunity to use office skills, display initiative, and assume responsibility for advancement.
Skills : Bilingual, Team work, Demonstrates Initiative, Hard working, Strong written and verbal communication .
- Filed and organized confidential paper work.
- Participated and supervised fundraising activities to promote student activities/involvement.
- Worked with drug abused teens Grace Hill/Patch Center.
- Answered questions, disseminated information.
- Greeted visitors, and answered busy multi-line phone systems, screened calls, and referred callers to appropriate personal as necessary.
- Screened all paperwork to ensure forms have been correctly filled out.
- Placed in appropriate file folders or administrative staff.
Counselor Assistant I Resume
Objective : Administrative Services within various industries including my current position as an Office Services Representative.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Sales.
- Managed Financial Aid Office when counselor was unavailable.
- Greeted clients upon entry into Financial Aid office.
- Typed and filed general correspondence.
- Maintained and updated clients files.
- Relayed messages, routed incoming calls, scheduled client appointments and made follow up calls.
- Participated in in-service training programs.
- Maintained and ordered office supplies.
AA In Business Administration
Counselor Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a career accompanied by growth opportunities that will allow to utilize education and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Safe Crisis Management.
- Assisted counselors with trips and daily activities for campers, help prepare and set up materials for arts and crafts projects.
- Assisted at breakfast, lunch, and snack time.
- Interacted with parents and campers, who covered a wide range of ages (k- 8th grade).
- Developed constructive and cooperative working relationships.
- Offered alternative coping mechanisms for clients when dealing with eating disorders.
- Supported clients throughout the night if any issue emerges.
- Aided in client intake by completing necessary forms on referrals, and writing summary of interview in the case record, in accordance with standard agency procedures.
Master Of Business
Counselor Assistant/Executive Resume
Objective : Desire to provide a strong support system to anyone assist allows to think creatively when it comes to providing service. With experiences in personal support, administrative assistance and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Data Entry, Filing, Accounts Payable.
- Counseled and supervised patients.
- Provided therapeutic environments for patients.
- Responded to codes FNP Clinical Experience Over 600.
- Included intake assessments of chemically dependent adults, conducting treatment group lectures, conducting random facility searches, random .
- Counseled young men to better them selves for the future,and have a dream that anyone thought they could never have.
- Developed and maintained confidential case files.
- Conducted and provided office management.
Counselor Assistant Resume
Summary : Excellent organizational skills, Works well within a team Great awareness of work surroundings, Efficient in categorizing, counting, filing, and sorting.
Skills : Interpersonal skills, Excellent communication.
- Provides individualized care and supervision of each client.
- Explains the type of services, recreational activities, and ICL programs available to clients.
- Instructs the clients in daily living skills, socialization skill enhancement, and conflict resolution.
- Observes clients' behavior and specific responses to treatment and rehabilitation programs, support services, and medication.
- Observations orally and/or in writing, including computer entries, as instructed and in accordance with applicable audit and agency standards.
- Provides crisis intervention and behavior management.
- Assesses, instructs, and measures daily and independent living skills.
Bachelors Of Science