Shop Supervisor Resume
Headline : Results oriented, hands on professional with experience in a wide variety of job specialties. Highly-motivated, thrives in a fast paced environment, able to multi task, operate under pressure and high stress environments as proven by ability to work with and transport hazardous and explosive materials.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of a gas, diesel, and alternative-fuel vehicles, light and heavy trucks, and other heavy equipment, and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Operated in a fast-paced environment, maintaining an assertive and enthusiastic attitude and work ethic.
- Observed safety practices and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Maintained and repaired equipment and facilities.
- Repaired and serviced hand tools, power tools, and other machining equipment.
- Met company standard times and individual productivity goals consistently.
- Lifted and moved items weighing over 40 pounds.
- Painted, lubricated and maintained parts and tools.
Sr. Shop Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain Shop Supervisor fulltime employment in a successful company, with room for advancement.
Skills : Procedures Development, HS&E Training, Safety Inspections, Audits.
- Supervised mechanics, installers, repairers, technicians.
- Planned work tasks and schedules.
- Managed work orders.
- Assigned jobs to workers.
- Directed maintenance and repair projects.
- Planned around work priorities, worker experience.
- Monitored and evaluated worker performance.
- Managed staff duties such as hires, promotions, evaluations, discipline.
- Evaluated policies and procedures.
Jr. Shop Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging Shop Supervisor position that will allow to showcase talents in all aspects of retail management, teamwork, and business growth/retention.
Skills : Inventory Management, Sales, Scheduling, Purchasing, Service Writing.
- Supervised busy commercial tire and repair facility.
- Tracked facility sales trends and work closely with the center manager.
- Helped customers determine problems with their vehicles and quote work to be performed.
- Helped shop staff by performing pm services, tire repair, and overall maintenance on commercial vehicles.
- Trained in commercial, light truck, and automotive tires with 10 years plus experience.
- Assisted the General Manager in implementing programs and procedures to ensure the safety of associates and customers.
- Assisted the General Manager in ensuring proper staffing with qualified personnel.
Shop Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Shop Supervisor with 3+ years of mechanical background, 5+ years of welding/fabrication background, 2+ years customer service experience and 4 years supervisor experience.
Skills : Computer, Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics.
- Doubled production output within 6 months Implemented new safety procedures. Improved building maintenance and added structures within the facility to comply with OSHA regulations.
- Assisted with forklift training and obtained forklift certifications for shop employees to meet insurance regulations.
- Planned and established work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspected materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Observed work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Conducted employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Interpreted specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
Shop Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Highly motivated with more than nine years of experience and achievements, including two Army Accommodation Medals. Actively seeks additional responsibilities and resolves problems quickly and efficiently.
Skills : Proficient In MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, And Excel.
- Maintained 100% accountability of all assigned equipment worth more than $70M with no loss of equipment.
- Developed and led training programs in preparation for combat Expert in tactical and technical guidance.
- Operated and maintained communications equipment.
- Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to a team of 12 personnel.
- Tracked personnel and supplies within company.
- Coordinated integration of company weapons systems into those of adjacent platoons.
- Established and communicated field communications operations.
- Performed in-depth electrical acceptance testing of completed hardware, including continuity and high potential isolation testing.
- Performed load calculation for sizing wire and circuit protection.
Shop Supervisor I Resume
Summary : To achieve personal and professional growth in a fast paced and changing environment.
Skills : Forklift operator, Fast learner, Seasonal concrete worker.
- Received payment by cash, check credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Maintained clean and orderly office areas.
- Established or identified prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers.
- Resolved customer complaints.
- Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
Shop Supervisor/Technician Resume
Summary : Shop Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of workers engaged in repairing and servicing a variety of automotive vehicles.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics Management, Inventory Control, Management.
- Performed receiving inspections of parts and components to insure quality and conformity.
- Ensured parts are available on hand for technicians and proper tools are being used.
- Supervised technicians to ensure they are following Company and FAA procedures.
- Trained and monitored the training of technicians in OJT of additional capabilities.
- Ensured the technician is qualified and signed off to perform the work.
- Performed buy-backs, final inspections of outgoing components, reviewing of paperwork packages, signing of airworthiness release and FAA Form 8130-3s for return to service of components.
- Supervised all work performed in the Repair Station.
AA In Aviation
Shop Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To utilize knowledge of Shop Supervisor and Automotive training and experience with total commitment and hard work.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, HTML, Public Speaking, Operations Management.
- Responsible for day to day operation of the shop.
- Issued work to the technician, monitor their progress and work with them to make sure all work is completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Sent out technicians on a service call and keep constant contact with them to make sure they are safe and the repairs are getting completed.
- Ordered all parts needed to complete the repair on units in the shop.
- Processed invoices and issue PO's to the vendor we deal with on a daily basis.
- Responsible for returning all warranty parts and cores as needed.
- Reviewed technician work orders to make sure all parts used were charged out and to make sure no excess labor was charged to our customers.
Associate Shop Supervisor Resume
Summary : To be a consistent, hard working, and highly motivated person who enjoys working with the public. Friendly, outgoing, and dependable person.
Skills : MIG, Welding, Blueprint Reading, Supervisor, Robohelp.
- Received and completed tool orders in a timely manner.
- Trained shop personnel on job efficiency and other daily tasks.
- Coordinated with managers present and future goals for the business.
- Demonstrated and directed classes for engineers on oilfield production and completion tools.
- Maintained an inventory system to ensure shop efficiency while cutting down the cost.
- Made purchase orders with oilfield distributors.
- Promoted to shop supervisor within the first year of employment.
- Brought profit levels up by using cost-cutting techniques.
- Maintained a good reputation with our distributors.
Shop Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 1 year Quality control and inspection experience in manufacturing and production industries. Knowledge with quality management system audit and documentation based on standard ISO9001 - Personal traits: Self motivated, Reliable, Detail oriented, Ability to work in a fast paced working environment.
Skills : Supervising Ability Team Player, And Over All Safety.
- Developed and performed quality control and inspection at every station.
- Received inspection of parts and verifying compliance with purchase order.
- Replaced parts, welded panels, functionality, uniformity of clearance and spacing, sealing, wire harness and electrical connection.
- Supervised and instructed production staff in accordance to repair orders and ensured to meet quality standards, customer's expectations, and delivery deadlines.
- Created sense of urgency among the crew.
- Handled customer dissatisfaction, resolving all issues and taken action to prevent reoccurring, Maintained a high customer satisfaction rate (Based on Google and Yelp reviews) and improved up to 30% warranty claim.
- Monitored daily and weekly stock, placed orders, distributed of material and supplies at all stages throughout the shop, indentified opportunity, and techniques to reduce material expenses (up to 20% ), usage and reduction of waist, kept minimum stock-on-hand.
- Assisted with recruiting on interview, new hires paper work, termination, performance appraising, provided on-the-job training for new hires, etc.