Athletic Trainer Resume
Objective : Extensive educational background in anatomy, sports medicine and exercise science. Three years of Athletic Training services at secondary level schools and club tournaments. Well-versed in a broad range of programming, treatments, and modalities for restoring function. Certified in AED, First Aid and CPR.
Skills : First aid techniques, sports & kinesio taping technique, Exercise program design and periodization training, strength and function training, Strength and Conditioning Training.
- Coordinated and provided athletic training services at High School.
- Coordinated and supervised medical, physical therapy and surgical referral process for student-athletes.
- Provided education and rehabilitation to student-athletes with athletic injuries.
- Provided pre-season lectures on nutrition and hydration to student-athletes and coaches.
- Maintained filing procedure for all annual physicals and existing medical records ensuring that privacy and confidentiality are maintained for each student-athlete.
- Updated computer hardware and software to provide password protection to all confidential computer files.
- Provided marketing for Sports Performance Enhancement and Physical Therapy to coaches, parents, and student-athletes.
Asst. Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : To seek employment in a team oriented sports medicine clinic for rehabilitating injuries, musculoskeletal dysfunctions, enhancing strength and endurance, and improving functional performance to elite level military service members.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Digital Marketing, Organizational Development.
- Medical coverage for 10 different men's and women's high school sports to include football, soccer, wrestling, basketball, baseball, softball.
- Conduct an initial assessment of an athlete's injury or illness to provide emergency or care and to determine whether they should be referred to physicians for definitive diagnosis and treatment.
- Evaluate athletes' readiness to play and provide participation clearances when necessary and warranted.
- Plan or implement comprehensive athletic injury or illness prevention programs.
- Supervision and education of undergraduate athletic training students and prospective high school students.
- Assess and report the progress of recovering athletes to coaches or physicians.
- Perform general administrative tasks, writing and keeping medical record, keeping inventory and ordering supplies.
M.S. In Athletic Training
Sr. Athletic Trainer Resume
Headline : To secure full time employment utilizing my education and training in an environment where individual achievement is developed, encouraged and rewarded.
Skills : Personnel Management, Equipment and Supply Management, Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Proficient in SIMS, Proficient in AHLTA.
- Facilitated and performed rehabilitation and reconditioning, managed and tracked treatment plans.
- Conducted a variety of assessments on each athlete to include VO2 Max testing and functional assessment testing.
- Maintained appropriate general treatment orders to be reviewed annually and approved by the team physician.
- Acted as liaison between family physicians and specialists, the school district, athletes and their parents.
- Maintained accurate records of injuries, treatments and managed the insurance claim forms for sports injuries treated by a physician.
- Tracked via use of a software program (SportsWare(TM)) that included information on physicals, prescriptions, x-rays, and emergency contact info, etc.
- To ensure adequate management and safety of all athletes.
Certified Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and well-organized with solid background in both Apple and Windows based computers, with schedule management and event planning skills. Also, very detail-oriented with an expertise in problem solving and managing daily office functions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sports.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
- Obtained information about clients' medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
- Monitored and recorded patient progress in response to therapy.
- Educated patients and family members regarding diagnosis, injury prevention and therapeutic treatments.
- Planned individually-designed treatment programs to restore, maintain and improve physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent disability.
- Communicated effectively with other care providers (physicians, nurses, coaches, and parent guardians) to provide for continuity of patient care.
BS In Athletic Training
Licensed Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : A position as a full-time, high school athletic trainer, or Clinic outreach athletic trainer for an area high school.
Skills : AED/CPR Certified.
- Executed daily operations of two athletic training rooms.
- Designed and saw to completion two new athletic training rooms.
- Instrumental in recommending and implementing new standards for weight loss in wrestling.
- Recommended dietary means to possibly improve athletes' health, increase their stamina, and alter their weight.
- Trained student assistants in athletic training duties.
- Instructed coaches, athletes, parents, medical personnel, and community members in the care and prevention of athletic injuries.
- Inspected playing fields in order to locate any items that could injure players.
- Successfully managed a five-person team in the daily duties of an athletic trainer.
Bachelor Of Science
Head Athletic Trainer Resume
Summary : Strong experience in fitness assessment and exercise prescription. Skilled in designing, implementing, and evaluating fitness programs. Have the ability to recognize signs of fatigue, injury and physiological stress.
Skills : Word, Microsoft, Powerpoint, Outlook Calendar.
- Responsible for patient bracing, crutch fitting, and product education.
- Performed rehabilitation of patients progressing them from post-surgery to return of activity following physician's guidelines.
- Created home exercise programs for patients upon completion of therapy to transition to a pre-injury state.
- Responsible for documentation and charting of patient folders for insurance claims.
- Responsible for following HIPPA regulations and OSHA guidelines Field.
- Covered home and away football games for student-athletes.
- Responded to injuries on and off the field, including concussions, sprains, strains, cramps, fractures, dehydration, and wound management.
Athletic Trainer Intern Resume
Objective : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Athletic Training, Customer Service.
- Manage treatment for all athletes participating in football, volleyball, cross country, cheerleading, basketball, wrestling, indoor and outdoor track, baseball, softball, soccer, and tennis.
- Implemented new electronic medical record system.
- Evaluate and treat injuries sustained during sport participation.
- Communicate with coaches and Sports Medicine personnel regarding athletes' playing statuses.
- Develop and administer rehabilitation programs for acute and chronic injuries.
- Update emergency action plans for coaching staff and local EMS.
- Educate student athletes and parents about injury prevention, hydration, hygiene, and proper nutrition for sport performance.
B.S. In Athletic Training
Lead Athletic Trainer Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging opportunity where able to utilize strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people, which will allow me to grow personally and professionally. Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as a collaborative team member.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Train high school and college basketball players.
- Develop game plans and adjusted them according to various game situations.
- Build strong rapport with athletes and assistants before, during and after coaching seasons.
- Teach a range of sport-specific skills in a clear, safe manner.
- Act as a positive role model for team participants and in the community.
- Demonstrate a high level of respect for opponents, officials and facilities.
- Drill student-athletes in run, jump, turn and switching man-to-man defenses.
- Exhibit sound judgment while executing coaching responsibilities and functions.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Athletic Trainer Resume
Objective : Accomplished entrepreneur and military veteran with proven expertise in business development, education, and the broader field of kinesiology. Astute, results driven professional, with over 13 years of excellent customer relations and customer support. Flexible and analytical with a keen eye for details; skilled at synthesizing and editing information to achieve overall objectives.
Skills : Microsoft office, Typing, Rehabilitation, Injury prevention.
- Evaluate and treat athletes who participate in junior college athletics.
- Provide emergency care, administer modalities, tape, and brace athletes.
- Document and record all injury evaluations, and treatments.
- Appropriate coordinate medical appointments for athletes to see a physician.
- Complete the school's secondary insurance paperwork for referred athletes.
- Create rehabilitation programs in accordance with findings of evaluations and goals established by the injury assessment.
- Compile pre participation paperwork and athlete insurance information.
BA In Athletic Training
Associate Athletic Trainer Resume
Headline : Athletic Trainer 4 years of athletic training experience Conducted 4 research projects - 3 in graduate school ACSM-PT certified, and worked as a personal trainer for 3 years.
Skills : Hiring, Management, Taleo, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Multi-Tasking, Cisco, Telechex, Administrative Skills, Customer Service.
- Assisted with daily operations of the TCW athletic training room.
- Prevention, evaluation, treatment, referrals, and rehabilitation of TCW student-athletes.
- Provided primary athletic training coverage for team practices.
- Provided primary athletic training coverage for assigned game day competition (home/away).
- Ensured that the Sports Medicine Program is in compliance with all OSHA regulation.
- Assisted the head athletic trainer with any administrative duties.
- Maintained verbal communication with all assigned sport coaching staff.
Bachelor Of Science
Athletic Trainer Resume
Objective : To further expand experiences by providing education and guidance to help individuals improve quality of life through movement and exercise.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Developed, oversaw, and progressed functional rehabilitations for acute, chronic, and post surgical injuries.
- Educate patients to ensure understanding of rehab goals.
- Conducted movement screenings; developed functional training programs based on.
- Coordination and administration of youth team conditioning and development program.
- Perform gait analyses and discuss findings with patient.
- Management of gait analysis and orthotic product ordering for facility.
- Assisted with new hire search and interview process.
MS In Kinesiology