Mental Health Tech Resume
Headline : To obtain a creative and challenging position in an organization that gives an opportunity for self-improvement and leadership while enhances the output of an organization.
Skills : Good Communication Computer, Health Specialist.
- Approved therapeutic interventions to help care for at-risk youth.
- Supervised and conduct scheduled activities.
- Monitored children for suicidal and homicidal ideation, as well as other health and psychological safety concerns.
- Worked with children, families, and a team of experts to assist children in personal goals and therapy plans.
- Provided quality care and a safe environment for displaced and at-risk youth.
- Activated uses empathy, compassion, and role modeling to encourage positive behaviors.
- Oversaw and assisted with basic daily needs, school, and caring for children ages 3-17.
- Helped return them into community settings.
Diploma In General
Sr. Mental Health Tech Resume
Summary : Seeking a Mental Health Tech position within professional environment where skills, abilities, and background would contribute to the growth of your company.
Skills : I/V Certified, CPR/AED, Computer, Staff Development, Hiring And Terminating.
- Stayed on as a Registered Nurse in various psychiatric settings (Geriatric, Adult, Adolescent, Forensic, Substance Abus) Mentally ill and developmentally disabled.
- Held this position entirely as worked the above positions.
- Worked in both union and non-union settings.
- Worked on specialized TBI units.
- Provided written narratives on the youth's behaviors and performance in one-on-one and group settings.
- Assisted with classwork necessary, help youth to strategize and utilize coping skills.
- Documented Patient assessment and maintain proper data as necessary.
Jr. Mental Health Tech Resume
Objective : As a Mental Health Tech with vast clinical experience, committed to promoting health and addressing health disparities and prevention of diseases, by health education as well as teaching and training.
Skills : Mental Health, Documentation, Logistics.
- Took and recorded patients' temperature, pulse, and blood pressure.
- Assisted patients with daily functions.
- Monitored fluid intake and output levels.
- Ensured the safety and well-being of patients.
- Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming.
- Partnered with a team of registered nurses to achieve the overall well-being of all patients.
- Observed and monitored client behavior and responses to treatment.
- Recorded client information on special flow sheets, accurately indicating suicidal precautions, sleep flow and restraints.
Mental Health Tech III Resume
Summary : To work with best of abilities and skills in order to benefit organization also to be better other in this competitive Time an influential position in the organization.
Skills : Communication, Verbal Documentation, Excellent Intervention.
- Monitored patient's behavior q15min.
- Provided therapeutic intervention for behaviors.
- Processed with a patient for alternate behaviors.
- Assisted and taught patient social skills in preparation for re-entering society.
- Changed the behaviors of many patients.
- Exhibited different acceptable behaviors.
- Monitored and observed youths' behaviors individually and with peers, accessed their needs.
Mental Health Tech II Resume
Summary : Over 4 years of experience working as a Mental Health Tech. Capable of developing health plans based on Patient's needs.
Extensive knowledge of food pyramid and calories counting.
Skills : Therapeutic And Problem Solving Proactive.
- Assisted patients in daily living and tend to their mental health needs as well as physical needs in accordance with the physician treatment plan.
- Monitored adult and adolescent psychiatric patients.
- Assisted patients with therapeutic activities Help create activities designed to enhance patient daily living skills Keep.
- Managed a wide range of children from ages 5 to 12 and adolescents in a residential setting with mental health issues.
- Developed daily routines, behavioral management, and crisis intervention.
- Certified in T.A.P.s and C.P.I.
- Utilized the information to continuously improve patient care and practice to enhance outcomes.
Masters In Counseling
Mental Health Tech I Resume
Objective : Over 25 years CNA experience, also have experience working with mental health , substance abuse and autism patients. Also have home health experience.
Skills : Individual Therapist/ Group Therapist, TSS/ Case Management.
- Worked with Mental Health, Psychiatric and Substance abuse patients.
- Socialized with patients playing card games escorting to appointments.
- Helped with bathing, dressing, or eating.
- Observed patients for any unusual behavioral or physical changes.
- Inventoried personal belongings, screens for contrabands, performed breath alcohol testing.
- Measured and recorded patient vital signs.
- Documented client observation on computers.
Mental Health Tech/Specialist Resume
Headline : Comprehensive background in research, program coordination and change facilitation in preventive health and child, adolescent, maternal and reproductive health and nutrition.
Skills : Certified in forklift, Certification in CPR, Construction, Direct support.
- Provided elderly care for mental patients.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress, and concerns.
- Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
- Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding, and elimination.
- Helped patients move in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and automobiles.
- Assisted with patient transfer and ambulation.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
- Transported patients to other areas of the hospital in wheelchairs and gurneys.
Master Of Science
Associate Mental Health Tech Resume
Headline : More than 15 years experience in counseling individuals of various ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds including adolescents, and adults. Organized, successful at managing multiple priorities while maintaining a strong work ethic and exhibiting a positive attitude. Extensive knowledge in the substance abuse, mental health, and criminal justice fields.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Maternal and Child Health.
- Supervised and monitored patients with various physical and mental health issues to include patients detoxing from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Assisted in doctor/patient rounds.
- Provided 1:1 care of up to 6 assigned patients.
- Performed patient assessments.
- Developed group packets and facilitated various groups.
- Implemented crisis intervention, CPI, as needed.
- Placed various orders such as lab orders and nutrition orders.
Asst. Mental Health Tech Resume
Summary : Mental Health Care Technician establishes a therapeutic relationship with assigned patients and facilitates the maintenance of the therapeutic milieu of the unit.
Skills : Daily health care, Bathing, Some feeding.
- Monitored clients and documented what we observed.
- Delivered meds to community clients and well as administered on-site.
- Worked with the RN when it came to behavioral issues or medication reactions.
- Deescalated clients when behavioral but also lent our support as needed.
- Ensured the safety of the residents but performing room checks.
- Able to see people that had nothing and the worst of lives bounce back, or give their shirt off their back to another who had less.
- Learned to looks for clues to whether someone was decompresses eating mentally of health-wise.
- Learned to handle a variety of stressful situations.
Education In Biology
Mental Health Tech Resume
Headline : Friendly, loyal, outgoing and dedicated individual who has the willingness to succeed and any environment. Extensive experience in the health care industry.
Skills : Fast Learner, Able To Work Quickly And Accurately On.
- Responsible for various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Provided age and culturally appropriate care including conducting and assisting in therapeutic groups and activities.
- Monitored, recorded, and communicated patient conditions with doctors, nurses, and social service representatives.
- Taught and assisted patients in the process of utilizing behavioral modification plans as indicated on the master treatment plan.
- Preserved privacy through maintenance of confidentiality in communication, patient care, and documentation.
- Oriented and mentored and trained new staff members.
- Followed Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.