Mental Health Tech Resume
Headline : To obtain a creative and challenging position in an organization that gives an opportunity for self-improvement and leadership while enhances the output of an organization.
Skills : Good Communication Computer, Health Specialist.
- Approved therapeutic interventions to help care for at-risk youth.
- Supervised and conduct scheduled activities.
- Monitored children for suicidal and homicidal ideation, as well as other health and psychological safety concerns.
- Worked with children, families, and a team of experts to assist children in personal goals and therapy plans.
- Provided quality care and a safe environment for displaced and at-risk youth.
- Activated uses empathy, compassion, and role modeling to encourage positive behaviors.
- Oversaw and assisted with basic daily needs, school, and caring for children ages 3-17.
- Helped return them into community settings.
Diploma In General
Sr. Mental Health Tech Resume
Summary : Seeking a Mental Health Tech position within professional environment where skills, abilities, and background would contribute to the growth of your company.
Skills : I/V Certified, CPR/AED, Computer, Staff Development, Hiring And Terminating.
- Stayed on as a Registered Nurse in various psychiatric settings (Geriatric, Adult, Adolescent, Forensic, Substance Abus) Mentally ill and developmentally disabled.
- Held this position entirely as worked the above positions.
- Worked in both union and non-union settings.
- Worked on specialized TBI units.
- Provided written narratives on the youth's behaviors and performance in one-on-one and group settings.
- Assisted with classwork necessary, help youth to strategize and utilize coping skills.
- Documented Patient assessment and maintain proper data as necessary.
Jr. Mental Health Tech Resume
Objective : As a Mental Health Tech with vast clinical experience, committed to promoting health and addressing health disparities and prevention of diseases, by health education as well as teaching and training.
Skills : Mental Health, Documentation, Logistics.
- Took and recorded patients' temperature, pulse, and blood pressure.
- Assisted patients with daily functions.
- Monitored fluid intake and output levels.
- Ensured the safety and well-being of patients.
- Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming.
- Partnered with a team of registered nurses to achieve the overall well-being of all patients.
- Observed and monitored client behavior and responses to treatment.
- Recorded client information on special flow sheets, accurately indicating suicidal precautions, sleep flow and restraints.
Mental Health Tech III Resume
Summary : Mental Health Tech will be responsible for providing technical support, software development, and project management. This role is responsible for creating and maintaining the software infrastructure of the company, including designing and implementing new technologies.
Skills : Communication, Verbal Documentation, Excellent Intervention.
- Monitored patient's behavior q15min.
- Provided therapeutic intervention for behaviors.
- Processed with a patient for alternate behaviors.
- Assisted and taught patient social skills in preparation for re-entering society.
- Changed the behaviors of many patients.
- Exhibited different acceptable behaviors.
- Monitored and observed youths' behaviors individually and with peers, accessed their needs.
Mental Health Tech II Resume
Summary : Over 4 years of experience working as a Mental Health Tech. Capable of developing health plans based on Patient's needs.
Extensive knowledge of food pyramid and calories counting.
Skills : Therapeutic And Problem Solving Proactive.
- Assisted patients in daily living and tend to their mental health needs as well as physical needs in accordance with the physician treatment plan.
- Monitored adult and adolescent psychiatric patients.
- Assisted patients with therapeutic activities Help create activities designed to enhance patient daily living skills Keep.
- Managed a wide range of children from ages 5 to 12 and adolescents in a residential setting with mental health issues.
- Developed daily routines, behavioral management, and crisis intervention.
- Certified in T.A.P.s and C.P.I.
- Utilized the information to continuously improve patient care and practice to enhance outcomes.
Masters In Counseling
Mental Health Tech I Resume
Objective : Over 25 years CNA experience, also have experience working with mental health , substance abuse and autism patients. Also have home health experience.
Skills : Individual Therapist/ Group Therapist, TSS/ Case Management.
- Worked with Mental Health, Psychiatric and Substance abuse patients.
- Socialized with patients playing card games escorting to appointments.
- Helped with bathing, dressing, or eating.
- Observed patients for any unusual behavioral or physical changes.
- Inventoried personal belongings, screens for contrabands, performed breath alcohol testing.
- Measured and recorded patient vital signs.
- Documented client observation on computers.
Mental Health Tech/Specialist Resume
Headline : Comprehensive background in research, program coordination and change facilitation in preventive health and child, adolescent, maternal and reproductive health and nutrition.
Skills : Certified in forklift, Certification in CPR, Construction, Direct support.
- Provided elderly care for mental patients.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress, and concerns.
- Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
- Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding, and elimination.
- Helped patients move in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and automobiles.
- Assisted with patient transfer and ambulation.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
- Transported patients to other areas of the hospital in wheelchairs and gurneys.
Master Of Science
Associate Mental Health Tech Resume
Headline : More than 15 years experience in counseling individuals of various ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds including adolescents, and adults. Organized, successful at managing multiple priorities while maintaining a strong work ethic and exhibiting a positive attitude. Extensive knowledge in the substance abuse, mental health, and criminal justice fields.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Maternal and Child Health.
- Supervised and monitored patients with various physical and mental health issues to include patients detoxing from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Assisted in doctor/patient rounds.
- Provided 1:1 care of up to 6 assigned patients.
- Performed patient assessments.
- Developed group packets and facilitated various groups.
- Implemented crisis intervention, CPI, as needed.
- Placed various orders such as lab orders and nutrition orders.
Asst. Mental Health Tech Resume
Summary : Mental Health Care Technician establishes a therapeutic relationship with assigned patients and facilitates the maintenance of the therapeutic milieu of the unit.
Skills : Daily health care, Bathing, Some feeding.
- Monitored clients and documented what we observed.
- Delivered meds to community clients and well as administered on-site.
- Worked with the RN when it came to behavioral issues or medication reactions.
- Deescalated clients when behavioral but also lent our support as needed.
- Ensured the safety of the residents but performing room checks.
- Able to see people that had nothing and the worst of lives bounce back, or give their shirt off their back to another who had less.
- Learned to looks for clues to whether someone was decompresses eating mentally of health-wise.
- Learned to handle a variety of stressful situations.
Education In Biology
Mental Health Tech Resume
Headline : Friendly, loyal, outgoing and dedicated individual who has the willingness to succeed and any environment. Extensive experience in the health care industry.
Skills : Fast Learner, Able To Work Quickly And Accurately On.
- Responsible for various patient care activities necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Provided age and culturally appropriate care including conducting and assisting in therapeutic groups and activities.
- Monitored, recorded, and communicated patient conditions with doctors, nurses, and social service representatives.
- Taught and assisted patients in the process of utilizing behavioral modification plans as indicated on the master treatment plan.
- Preserved privacy through maintenance of confidentiality in communication, patient care, and documentation.
- Oriented and mentored and trained new staff members.
- Followed Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.