Support Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : To seek a challenging position using proven technical, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills and experience to contribute to the quality and growth of an organization.
Skills : Management, Teaching, Supervisory.
- Supervised of the mailroom and the receptionist positions to include hiring and training of these positions.
- Preformed yearly merit reviews for direct-report staff.
- Responsible for the ordering of all office supplies, coffee supplies, business cards, nameplates, phones and furniture for an estimated 300 people.
- Interacted closely with office personnel for support issues on a daily basis.
- Ensured that all cost meet or beat budgeted figures.
- Helped to estimate budget figures for the coming year.
- Approved all office invoices and submit proper general ledger codes.
Principles Of Real Estate
Support Services Coordinator II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in wherein can use administration and communication skills. work well individually as well as part of a team. Responsible, dependable and flexible in scheduling expectations. willing to learn new tasks in order to complete various projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Office 365, Peoplesoft, Filemaker Pro, Lumens, PeopleWear Pro, Quickbooks, Social Media, 95 WPM, Bilingual - Vietnamese.
- Provided administrative support to Manufacturer Specific Advanced Training Programs, contacting enrolled students prior to start date to ensure that the student had all necessary information in order to start class.
- Ensured that the housing needs of all students were met.
- Consistently updated and maintained housing records.
- Duties included opening and distributing mail, answering phones and ordering supplies.
- Collected rent and late fees from students on a monthly basis.
- Assisted in releasing students from the program for behavioral or academic problems.
- Assisted students with resume creation and completing tuition forms.
West Chester In Cosmetology
Support Services Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can provide outstanding service and support that utilizes extensive knowledge and experience in banking and back office operations.
Skills : Teaching, Training, Writing, Counseling.
- Directed and oversaw the Support Services department providing back office/operations support to Financial Services, Card Services, Lending and Accounting departments.
- Effectively analyzed data to detect and prevent fraudulent activity and minimize losses.
- Processed ACH and drafted postings, exception items, returns and adjustments.
- Ensured that GL postings of ACH, drafts, adjustments, chargebacks & representments are balanced.
- Sent and received wire transfers through Fedline Federal Reserve FRB system and verifying all documentation in compliance with regulations.
- Managed all functions relating to processing, resolving and investigating cardholder dispute claims.
- Processed back office for cardholder disputes including chargebacks, representments & arbitration.
Support Services Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Professionally trained (Residential Support Service Coordinator), with experience ensuring high standards of competent care for a wide variety of patients with dual disabilities. Professionally trained( Correctional Officer II), with experience in 212 Mid Pines Court 1D maintaining security, care, custody, and control.
Skills : Organization And Office Management, Project Management, Event Planning, Microsoft Office Suite, Budget Management, EClinical Works Software, Communications, Switchboard, Customer Relations.
- Provided supportive services to people living with HIV/AIDS and their family members.
- Conducted Assessments, Psychosocials and case conferences.
- Developed Treatment Plans for new and active clients.
- Provided supportive individual, couples and family counseling.
- Provided referrals and service coordination follow-up encounters with clients.
- Provided provisional back-up coverage for Intake Coordinator.
- Facilitated ASC's Women's Support Group and Women Healing Women group.
Master's In Social Work
Assistant Support Services Coordinator Resume
Summary : Professional business administrator & manager with more than 15 years of experience operating or overseeing businesses, learning institutes & non-profits. Proven leadership skills with a successful business track record. Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. History of exceeding goals & objectives.
Skills : Computer, Inventory Control, Excel, Retail.
- Delivered high-level administrative support to Engineering, Quality, Sales and HR Departments located throughout the United States.
- Developed business relationships with customers and internal personnel.
- Interacted with 8 sales team members and over 150 customers' worldwide, providing accurate information, while supporting best-in-class customer service.
- Answered multi-line phone.
- Compiled and maintained list of phone extensions for local facility.
- Processed mail and shipping small packages Delivered accurate and timely price quotations to customers by completing order entry, expediting, billing, and delivery information as needed.
- Effectively managed customer needs, addressing issues impacting delivery by collaborating with sales, supply chain, manufacturing, and other internal partners.
Associate Support Services Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over 26 years of experience in a financial environment, 5 years of customer service skills as a bank teller and sales clerk, 2 years' experience as a internal auditor, Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, One Note, Power Point, and Outlook, Excellent organization and interpersonal skills, 10 key adding machine by touch, and type 50+ w.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Oracle SQL, Windows Xp, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Oracle, Windows 95, Windows 98, Photoshop.
- Maintained the order and organization of agency files including but not limited to compliance, contracts, administrative documents and others.
- Proposed changes to the current system of operation based on knowledge/awareness of accreditation/licensing standards and relevant documentation.
- Ensured the integrity and security of said files.
- Provided support in any given Operations Department area.
- Supported Area Administrative Co-chaired the Forms Committee; revised, deleted created forms as approved by the Committee and ensured the integrity of said documents.
- Provided clerical support to administration staff including the President, Operations Director, Development Director, Human Resources and the Executive Assistant in such thing as; Board meetings, Committee meetings, mailings, agenda minutes and information packets internal memorandums, revising and preparing correspondence, and coordinating calendars and travel arrangements.
- Provided relief/support for the receptionist and records coordinator when requested; assisted in filing, organizing client charts, scanning files, and preparing documents as needed.
B.A. In Political Science
Assistant Support Services Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To obtain a permanent, full time position that will utilize knowledge and skills acquired through experience and education.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Medical, Medical Records Management, Medical Terminology.
- Completed and evaluated assessments on TANF applicants.
- Made home visits to ensure clients were complying with program requirements.
- Referred to appropriate community resources as needed for each applicant.
- Provided daily administrative support to Program Directors, Caseworker Managers, and Field Staff.
- Responsible for answering multiple line phone system, greeted visitors.
- Entered, maintained, and updated data into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Organized and supervised work schedules for over 150 district employees per academic year.
Associate Support Services Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To obtain a supervisory or management position in a challenging environment; bring excellent work ethic and quick learning ability to any company. Also, willing to give 110% in order to get the job done. Finally, can adapt to any work environment.
Skills : Analysis, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for all aspects of Support Services for liberal arts institution serving over 1200 students and employing over 300 full and part-time Faculty and Staff.
- Provided Customer Service Support to faculty, staff and students.
- Supported schools including: McCamish Business, Arts & Humanities, Price School of Education, Math & Science and Performing Arts.
- Supported departments including: IT, Marketing, Admissions, Student Affairs, Residence Life, Performing Arts Center, etc.
- Trained over 30 Student Workers in all aspects of mail, FedEx/UPS and switchboard.
- Generated purchase orders for office supplies, equipment, athletic supplies, admissions marketing items, advertising.
- Generated Month End Reports for copiers, postage and supplies.
Associate Of Arts
Support Services Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : To expand upon 18 years working in Social Services and Mental Health Field. Would like to continue work in administration and training.
Skills : Microsoft Office Proficient, Homeless Management Information SystemTrained, Service Prioritization Decision Assistance ToolTrained.
- Coordinated the Procurements Support Center (PSC) operations.
- Developed and maintained Key Performance Indicators (Phone stats, SLAs, OPS) for business use, that drive evidence-based decision making; daily, monthly, and quarterly.
- Created reporting and dashboard requirements working collaboratively with management staff, obtaining data from all required data sources (Syntellect, Lawson, Remedy, ImageNow, Oracle, Access) Participated in the design of the PSC quality assurance program and ensured that the quality of the department meets goals.
- Developed Training requirements for the PSC department.
- Completed the quality assurance for the PSC department, which required a monthly analysis of 14 calls, 14 Remedy tickets and 2 emails per agent.
- Reduced the PSC End of month (EOM) reports from 2-3 days and two FTEs involved to 1/2 day with only one individual.
- Streamlined PSC workforce Operations by synchronizing the PSC EOM reports with scorecards to improve data accuracy, reduce errors and save time.
Master Of Business Administration