Child Care Worker Resume
Headline : Childcare Worker focused on implementing daily curriculum that will spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day. For other careers that I am applying for, I have strong computer skills and I do well in different atmospheres.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Research, Public Speaking, Sales, Data Entry, Graphic Design
- Provided continuous monitoring of children in care, and maintained records.
- Established structure in the cottages that enabled the children to learn responsibilities, self-regulation and to become functioning members of the cottage.
- Generated an atmosphere which helped the child feel accepted and respected as a group member.
- Provided encouragement and participation in school activities, assistance with homework, educational planning and contact with teachers.
- Encouraged children to plan to achieve personal goals and provide a positive direction for the children in care.
- Worked within the guidelines of the clothing program, supervised appropriate clothing, evaluated the clothing needs and purchased clothing as approved by the supervisor.
- Participated in the evaluation process weekly of children in care by working with the case managers/supervisor and area director.
- Assumed responsibility for purchasing/requisitioning materials and supplies needed to run the cottage.
Associate of Science
Youth Child Care Worker Resume
Headline : Friendly, loyal and dedicated individual who strives to succeed in any given environment. A hard worker who loves learning new things, and always looking up for new challenges, in any given situation. Get along well with others, and very efficient while working on my own. Seeking a position where I can develop and expand my knowledge to a new level. Always put my best foot forward for employers.
Skills : Microsoft Office Porgrams, Data Entry, 10 Key By Touch, Microsoft Windows Programs, Customer Service, Filing, Office Equipment, Technical Support, Spreadsheets, Multi-Line Phone System, Quicken, Cash Register, Cash Handling, VPN, Sales
- Helped children learn their alphabet, colors, shapes, and how to count.
- Helped children learn to talk, learn to sit and eat at a table during family-style dining, and when the children were ready I helped to potty train them.
- Cared for the children when they were hurt or sick and tended to their wounds.
- Encouraged the children to reach further for their goals and helped them to accomplish major milestones.
- Used communication skills with the young children and with their parents.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Able to make the kids comfortable enough where they were excited to come to the afterschool.
- Provide enrichment activities that promoted the healthy development of youth, such as life books, marking milestone events, photographs.
Associate in Nursing
Child Care Worker Resume
Objective : Self motivated individual with over 2 years experience in child care skilled in dressing and changing diapers communicating with Parents/Guardians with actives and behaviors. Also perform housekeeping duties such as laundry, cleaning, dish washing.
Skills : Tolerance In Stressful Situations, Organization And Time Management, Critical Thinking , Communication , Word Processing
- Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs. Organize and participate in recreational activities, such as games.
- Assist in preparing food for children and serve meals and refreshments to children and regulate rest periods.
- Participate in team conferences to monitor youth's progress.
- Respond to special clinical circumstances of clients including behavioral and medical emergencies.
- Administered medication and minor first aid to sick and injured students.
- Maintained a professional attitude and completed tasks with patience and a caring personality.
- Provide care for mentally disturbed, delinquent, or handicapped children.
- Monitor behavior of children and document behavior consistent with institutions policy.
- Provide leadership and structure so that children can live in a peaceful environment.
Certificate in Customer Service
Child Care Worker Resume
Objective : Responsible Child care worker proficient in Catering to the needs of children and assisting in their day to day activities. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence. 3 years in Elementary and Child care positions. Core competencies include Preparing food, Customer service and Taking Orders as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Caring For Children, Research Analysis, Excel, Microsoft, Experience Helping Children Developmentally.
- Gained knowledge of child cognitive, social, and skills development methods and techniques.
- Provided a supportive and caring environment for children along with provided basic nutrition and hygiene services.
- Strong knowledge of stages of physical, emotional, cognitive, social and cultural development of children.
- Conducted activities appropriate for age groups and stages of development of children physically and academically.
- Knowledge of child protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children.
- Ability to contribute as a team member to occupational health and safety issues.
- Proven ability to communicate clearly all necessary information to families, children and staff members.
Child Care Worker I Resume
Objective : I am, in search of a challenging position, offering full time or part time hours. Honest and strong work ethic, outgoing, exceptional communication skills. I am an independent worker, as well as a team-player. I am versatile and willing to try a variety of duties. My special interests are working with animals, children and helping others.
Skills : Great Customer Service , Multiline Phones, Some Experience With Quickbooks And Payroll.
- Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assist patients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Help patients care for themselves by teaching the use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following asepsis standards and procedures.
- Prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards; adhering to professional standards, home care policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Child Care Worker II Resume
Objective : Seek to work in an environment that will challenge me further; while allowing me to contribute to the growth and success of the organization. Obtain a position that will provide me the ability to apply my sales and work experience to a growing industry. Look forward to working with a company that promotes quality products and services; and provides me with the opportunity to meet and exceed assigned sales goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Cleaning, Communications, Word, Time Managment, Team Management, Teamwork, Typing, Computer, Child Care, Early Child Care, Strategic Planning, Documentation, Filing, Relationship Management, Teaching, Inventory Management, Inventory Control
- Provided a safe, healthy, nurturing environment to all children in my care, and their families.
- Preparing my fellow workers with the supplies us and the children will need for the day.
- Arrive to drop the child off for the day, making sure I am always as inviting as possible while keeping a professional relationship, making sure we keep a trusting relationship.
- Care for the child's needs, making sure all of their needs are met, and they are always healthy and safe.
- Attend all updated training to make sure I stay informed about the correct early childhood regulations, and standards while increasing my knowledge.
- Enjoy structural criticism from my elder coworkers, to better understand how to care for the children, and perform any tasks to my best ability.
- Assist youth in proving skills and training related to preparation of being reunified with family or moving into independent living.
- Taught children safe behavior such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact with unsafe objects.
Child Care Worker (CCW) Resume
Objective : Medically trained adminstrative professional focused on productivity and customer service, established and maintains strong relationships and systems to meet goals.
Skills : Good Attitude, Desire To Learn, Trainable, Team Player, Flexible, Basic Computer , Decsion Making, Patient, Problem Solver,
- Provided daily classroom support to daycare teachers, handling duties assigned to a paraprofessional in the classroom.
- Conduct twice daily group counseling sessions and document client compliance as required by company procedures, behavioral health overlay services, and Medicaid regulations.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Provide appropriate modeling techniques for youth in their daily routine, utilizing a positive reinforcement system.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Engaged with children individually to meet their emotional and physical needs.
- Organized small groups of children while transitioning to and from outdoor play.
Child Care Worker III Resume
Summary : Driven to succeed in all tasks assigned to me and to build long term relationships with customers. excellent communicator with four years of experience in a conflictive environment. overall Goal is to please each person I come encounter with and make sure their needs are met.
Skills : Micosoft Excel, Answering Phones, Make And Change Copies And Change The Toner On The Printing Machine, Cash Register, Timecard Machine Work Adding Up Hours.
- Administered medication and minor first aid to sick and injured children.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Monitored each student's educational progress with individualized charts and files.
- Communicated openly with children's parents about daily activities and behaviors.
- Care for children 3 months-12 years prepare and serve meals change diapers clean help with homework transport children to and from school.
- Organized playgroup activities and gatherings with neighborhood children.
- Offered parents detailed daily reports that outlined their child's day.
- Maintained accurate daily records of children's individual activities, behaviors, meals and naps.
SACC Child Care Worker Resume
Objective : To utilize my professional and educational skills to develop and maintain a positive living/learning environment that is conducive to the goals and mission of the organization and that will promote positive individual development on all levels - academic, mental/emotional, and social.
Skills : Microsoft, Power point, Excel, HTML, Customer Service, Computer, Communication, Account Management, Billing, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Email, Editing, Filing, Faxing,.
- Gains resident specific knowledge of the DSM, special education, medication dosages, symptoms, side effects, and juvenile codes.
- Supervises protects and cares for children (individually and in groups) at all times.
- Provides crisis intervention for residents posing a danger to themselves, others or property, including physical aggression and self-abusive behavior.
- Noted resident's progress identifies possible need for professional services; communicates findings to professional staff.
- Prepares meals to ensure the performance of housekeeping duties and maintains the facility in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Handles any crisis intervention for residents posing a danger to themselves, others or property including physical aggression and self-abusive behavior.
- Works with residents to handle individual problems and achieving their personal goals.
Masters of Science