Travel Counselor Resume
Summary : Seeking a position which will assist to further develop skills and passion while utilizing education, abilities and practical experience. Motivated, Team Player, Results oriented, efficient and an eye for detail.
Skills : Spanish Speaking, Program Development, Event Planning.
- Greeted each visitor with friendliness, hospitality, and a smile. Providing coupon information and general visitor assistance.
- Provided valuable visitor services information including directions, product information making reservations, distributing materials.
- Informed the attractions, accommodations, special events, discounts, and other opportunities.
- Successfully increased accommodations/attraction reservations and sign in counts by increasing customer interaction.
- Represented the state of a courteous manner while on Welcome Center grounds.
- Maintained a complete and accurate inventory of literature and promotional materials to support visitor information and customer service efforts.
- Gathered and entered travel research information for the database.
Travel Counselor/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Leveraging technology for increased efficiency and better business results Planning and managing budgets, resources and relationships Keen ability to understand and deal with details.
Skills : GIS Certificate, Management Skills.
- Responsible for ensuring overall compliance with association by-laws, orchestrating board, and membership meetings.
- Built consensus among members on practical and budget-related decisions.
- Revised and manage an annual budget; negotiated contracts and manage relationships with vendors including contractors.
- Comfortable in new surroundings and unfamiliar situations; curious about other cultures, and customs.
- Maintained client base through phone and internet for leisure travel, groups, cars, and hotels of Travel Management, Inc.
- Consulted division to give hands-on, on-site suggestions and instructions to the small to medium size storefront and group agency.
- Encouraged each visitor to sign guest prestige.
Travel counselor I Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will benefit from customer service experience, positive interaction skills where experience can improve the customer satisfaction. To solve customer's problems in an effective/creative manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication Skills.
- Planned routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Confirmed reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
- Answered inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Assembled and issued required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries.
- Determined whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- Informed clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
- Prepared customer invoices and accept payment. Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences.
Jr. Travel Counselor Resume
Objective : Motivated, amiable and educated person with a degree in Business and a Travel Counselor Certificate. Capacity for taking the initiative to learn new skills - completed Microsoft Office Outlook certificate course.
Skills : Training new employees, Data Entry, Clerical Duties.
- Provided travel services to American Express Platinum Cardholders.
- Responsible for exceptional sales and service to the highest level of cardholders.
- Researched, recommended, and secured air, car, and hotel accommodations.
- Provided outstanding customer service while utilizing programs such as Sabre, Saturn, Google Maps, as well as several others required.
- Built trusted relationships with customers while identifying needs, presenting options, and fulfilling travel requirements.
- Gained travel industry knowledge, including intricate rules and regulations. Skills Used Excellent customer service and clerical skills.
- Provided accurate information. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Travel Counselor/Technician Resume
Objective : Customer Service Representative/Call Center offering experience in the areas of Travel. Recognized for expertise assisting potential passengers with their travel arrangements Training received in a classroom environment.
Skills : Travel Agent, Technical Skills.
- Easily established rapport with people of all ages, cultures, and beliefs.
- Earned a reputation as a valuable and cooperative coworker by being fair, honest, and willing to help others when needed.
- Dealt tactfully and effectively with difficult customers. Effectively resolving conflicts at appropriate times.
- Proficient in FastRes and World Hotels.Effective written and verbal abilities.
- Communicated effectively with customers, management, and staff.
- Goal-oriented, perfectionist, and a team player. The offer information on services and benefits of membership for AAA.
- Provided customer service and assistance in travel arrangements and satisfied the needs of clients regarding air, cruise, car, hotel, and land excursions.
Travel Counselor III Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and works well independently and in teams. Solutions-driven multitasker who learns quickly and is capable of delivering results. Exceptional customer service skills, reliable, with a positive can-do attitude.
Skills : Travel agent, Communication Skills.
- Arranged domestic and international travel for clients and groups including air, car, and hotel reservations.
- Arranged training team travel for several Brinker International concepts.
- Able to manage multiple projects and meets deadlines. Handling groups from attendees' reservations.
- Strong customer service experience, manage and resolve billing discrepancies, assist a customer with issues during and after their travel.
- Processed office reports such as; voids refunds, waivers, and favors, software feedback, and exchanges.
- Developed handbook for Floater Employees and Southwest Airlines E-Fax system.
- Served as Technical Champion for the Brinker International account.
Bachelor Of Arts
Travel Counselor II Resume
Headline : Excellent social and communication skills that help work to provide prolific team work with the understanding of the importance to ensure quality of customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service.
- Resolved conflicts; investigated internal/external complaints. Air Travel - ensured the lowest fares within corporate policy standards.
- Advised clients on international travel/airport security documentation.
- Ensured the best rate with the preferred network. Negotiated scheduling changes; negated on no-show waivers.
- Ensured expense policies regarding hotel expenditures adhered to.
- Provided customer service in a call center by booking air rail car and hotel accommodations for elite corporate customers.
- Placed follow-up calls to vendors and clients to ensure maximum satisfaction of travel plans.
- Hotel accommodations, flight, rental car, and destination tours at the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Travel Counselor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow to employ communication skills, customer service and hospitality background and aptitude to work well with people.
Skills : Supervisory, Microsoft office, Phone Skills.
- Helped first-time guests plan their vacation. Filling orders over the phone and in person.
- Provided customer service by determining appropriate shipping methods, informing customers of company products, services.
- Responded to common inquiries and complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, and members of the business community.
- Received and responded to telephone calls, letters or walk-in customers.
- Entered record of inquiries and related correspondence in the computerized tracking system.
- Composed both verbal and written responses to inquiries.
- Worked closely with local hotels to find the best rates for vacationers.
Associate Travel Counselor Resume
Objective : Motivated sales professional offering progressive retail experience. Patient and empathetic sales associate with extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care. Desires a part-time role.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Networking, Bookkeeping, Cloud Computing.
- Responsible for booking international and domestic reservations for air travel, cruises, tour packages, hotel, and car rentals.
- Responsible for marketing AAA branded products, including travel insurance, and shore excursions.
- Able to help fellow travel councilors with these applications when needed. Offers travel packages and travel products to customers.
- Created and maintained service contracts for a group and individual travels.
- Built new client relationships as well as maintain the existing ones through effective service.
- Handled inbound calls for customer inquiries and reservations.
- Comprehensively training in Visa procedures with Travisa services.
Lead Travel Counselor Resume
Headline : To work in an organization that cherishes, encourages and reward excellence and teamwork, thereby creating the enabling environment which will require to utilize technical and practical experience.
Skills : Power point Presentations, Customer Service Skills, Photoshop.
- Promoted Connecticut tourism and cultural businesses to incoming tourists seeking things to see and do.
- Provided travel itineraries, directions, and suggest activities to visitors and residents alike.
- Created suggested driving tours for visitors seeking excursions.
- Researched and compiled tourism related content for the state tourism website.
- Provided travel directions to those visitors seeking the best way to reach a destination.
- Edited Web Content Map Reading Skills Inventory Management Communication Skills Customer Service skills.
- Picked to travel to El Salvador and assist in the Training rollout of our new system.
Travel Counselor Resume
Summary : Versatile administrative professional with transferable experience, specializing in corporate travel counseling and conference planning. Proven ability to succeed in high volume, multi-tasking environments.
Skills : Active Listening, Service Orientation, Social Perceptiveness.
- Built productive relationships and won customer loyalty.
- Created strategic relationships with partnership building skills.
- Listened attentively and creatively solved problems. Used tact and diplomacy to find common ground for win/win outcomes.
- Greeted and directed all incoming guests and telephone calls.
- Completed forms for international licenses. Sales and customer service for the cruise division.
- Assisted American Express Platinum Cardholders with travel arrangements.
- Assisted travelers in every area of their travel destinations.