Payroll Analyst Resume
Objective : Results-oriented, detailed professional with strong commitment to leadership, organization and customer service and product support. Seeking a position where my acquired skills and efforts contribute to the success of the company.
Skills : Technical Skills: Proficient With Computers: Windows, Microsoft Office Word,Excel, Access SAP, ADP, Kronos, Ultipro, And Salesforce.
- Provides Level 2 customer service support for health ministries and their associates resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management.
- Responsible for reviewing, correcting and executing pay data inputs and calculations in Kronos and PeopleSoft.
- Review exceptions and unprocessed pay data and reconcile errors and make adjustments, as needed; Applies benefit, garnishment and tax withholding adjustments to pay lines at the request of the department.
- Collects Time and Attendance data and process time according to local health ministry business rules and regulations.
- Perform Time Administration Period-End Activities including review of PTO balances for payment or carry over at year-end or clear PTO balances according to business rules and policies and transfer payments to Payroll for processing.
- Process ACH reports that come directly from the bank concerning re-credits, invalid bank account, accounts that are unable to locate or notice of changes concerning the associate's direct deposit.
- Performs various duties in Kronos that include setting up Time Keeper Access, Teletime, historical edits, PTO balances and any other questions or concerns that associates have concerning their time card.
- Contributes ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of Payroll and Time & Attendance processes within area of influence.
HR Payroll Analyst Resume
Objective : To secure a position where I might best utilize my personal strengths of enthusiasm, loyalty, people skills, ambition, and responsibility. I look forward to combining those with my specialized skills in organization, and leadership for growth and development.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Customer Service, Human Resources,.
- Provide expert guidance to payroll operations staff to ensure compliance and accuracy when dealing with complex payroll-related questions and unique situations.
- Responsible for setting up new clients and adjusting configurations for existing clients in UltiPro HRIS software to meet demands for customization while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Set up various PTO plans in the payroll system to manage accruals and usage based on individual clients' policies.
- Serve as the primary escalation point for any technical issues encountered by the payroll team.
- Research IRS, state, and various federal publications to find solutions to unique payroll issues.
- Perform system testing for software updates and make sure payroll systems remain in compliance with new state and federal guidelines.
- Worked closely with the Quality Assurance Manager to develop training modules and conducted individual and group training sessions to educate staff on numerous topics pertinent to the company's success.
- Created several resource guides and calculation tools to help payroll staff with day to day processing and address common issues.
B.S. In Business Administration
HRIS Payroll Analyst Resume
Summary : Human Resources and Payroll professional with emphasis in recruiting, benefits administration, payroll, talent management and employee relations. Knowledge of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with federal and state laws to guide employees' behaviors. Instrumental in staffing positions, sourcing, resume screening, and conducting phone and applicant interviews. Experience running HR reports, and problem solving strategies to find solutions to difficult personnel and administrative problems.
Skills : Peoplesoft HR/Payroll, SAP Financials/Timekeeping, ADP PC Payroll for Windows,TALX, Databasics, JAMIS, Reportsmith, Cognos Impromptu,Microsoft Office.
- Supervise support of various levels of payroll clients to provide prompt and thorough responses to all types of service inquiries for HR Services.
- Manage application support activities, including Pay eXpert, HRB, ezLM, and Portal, to users which includes instruction, navigation, troubleshooting, maintenance and evaluations to determine solutions and alternatives.
- Provide guidance and best practice information regarding payroll business issues, researching state and other statutory requirements.
- Develop and maintain effective verbal and written communication with all parties.
- Work with internal technical support, various production departments and additional ADP Service hubs as needed to identify a resolution.
- Consistently monitor open client issues until successful completion.
- Escalate issues to management as appropriate Ensure World Class Service client satisfaction on each transaction.
- Manage ongoing training to client to strengthen client product knowledge and insure utilization of appropriate processing procedures.
Sr. Payroll Analyst Resume
Headline : Dedicated customer service worker with 5+ years of experience in customer service settings. Respected builder and leader of customer-focused teams; promoted to Supervisor or Roadside assistance in a Call Center, instilled a shared enthusiastic commitment to customer service as a key driver of company goal attainment. Led by example and ensured the execution of quality operation policies.
Skills : SoftTime Pro, Unitime, Report Smith, Horizon, Oracle, PeopleSoft, MS Excel, & MS Word, Legiant Time and Attendance, ADI Time and Attendance.
- Perform various accounting functions preparing, processing, maintaining, and reconciling overpayment, childcare accounts, reimbursement of relocation expenses, tuition assistance, and expatriate payroll.
- Collect, analyze, update, and reconcile payroll data on a monthly basis; balance weekly payroll for twelve companies.
- Prepare complex payroll related reports, meet strict work production timelines.
- Monitor record keeping procedures for accuracy, research and analyzes discrepancies in weekly payroll, and processes appropriate corrections.
- Use a variety of software applications to create and design reports and spreadsheets, and maintain financial information.
- Create and journalize monthly FICA, FUTA and SUTA accruals; balance quarterly payroll and payroll tax to ensure accurate filings.
- Prepare weekly tax payments as well as any special tax payments that arise.
- Assist with monthly tax update testing (balance payroll, calculate earnings base and taxes); process and create corrected W-2.
Master Of Accounting
Jr. Payroll Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced, Highly-Qualified, Self-Assured Professional seeking full-time position that will promote personal growth and provide me the opportunity to utilize my education, personal skills and characteristics to make a significant contribution to your company.
Skills : MS office, analytical, Hris systems, analysis.
- Prepare and submit periodic tax deposits to Ceridian for remittance to various tax jurisdictions.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual tax filing with Ceridian.
- Prepare and review annual W-2 statements and prepare corrected forms as necessary.
- Audits payroll processes to ensure accurate and timely utilization of tax rates utilized in pay runs.
- Verifies compliance with all governmental reporting requirements for payroll taxes in multiple states, ensuring accurate and complete employee with-holdings and employer contributions.
- Research and resolve timely the suspended tax entries indentified by Ceridian.
- Register the employer companies with new tax jurisdictions as they are identified internally thru Ceridian Update work tax jurisdictions on work location and individual employee assignments in a timely manner that are due to site re-locations or setup errors.
- Verify payroll run results with interface totals and resolve any discrepancies prior to submission.
Payroll Analyst III Resume
Objective : Experience with generally accepted payroll accounting principles, preparation of payroll-related general ledger entries and reconciliations, and filing and reporting requirements. In-depth knowledge of full cycle payroll functions in multi-state and multiple tax jurisdiction environments. Effective communicator with excellent written, and verbal skills, and the ability to collaborate with various levels of management and staff.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, HCM/Payroll Systems.
- Prepare and analyze general ledger interface between Oracle accounting software and PeopleSoft HCM.
- Maintain payroll related accounts, research out of balance situations, and prepare payroll journal entries if needed.
- Calculate, balance and report biweekly tax liabilities, and prepare tax deposit remittances.
- Prepare and analyze quarterly and year-end wage and tax reports, research and post adjustments for any out of balance tax items and negative wage situations.
- Assist with monthly payroll accounts reconciliation, research and clear outstanding items.
- Create bank positive pay and direct deposit files, assist with payroll bank account reconciliation, research and correct out of balance items.
- Report unclaimed/uncashed payroll checks, and prepare due diligence letters or escheat unclaimed wages to state agencies.
- Set up and process garnishments and third party payee information, prepare responses to agencies and handle employee inquiries.
AA In General Education
Payroll Analyst II Resume
Summary : Strong background in high volume payroll data analysis and processing. Experienced working with over 10,000 employees in multi-state and multi-company payroll processing. Cited by supervisors for superior service in all positions held. Outstanding communication skills in person and in writing. Able to increase productivity by analyzing data and creating Excel templates and VBA macros. Able to generate financial and business models to generate business plans with a competitive edge.
Skills : Languages: Advanced Italian, Intermediate French, Spanish,.
- Serviced corporate accounts for over 10,000 employees of this multi-state product demonstration company.
- Audited and proposed updates for tens of thousands of data entry points for payroll and HR databases to ensure information fidelity.
- Performed data analysis and ad-hoc reporting by using and creating Excel templates and macros for greater efficiency.
- Worked with payroll team to compile and upload payroll processing of employees' hours worked, overtime, payroll discrepancies, and bonuses.
- Proposed, implemented, and troubleshoot protocols and process improvement procedures within payroll department and within intercompany departments.
- Assisted the finance and accounting departments to modify and update complex year-end Excel accounting, budget, and forecast reports for 20+ business entities.
- Assisted the billing department by developing a streamlined invoice production process which reduced manual input by 75%.
BS In Biology
Payroll Analyst I Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging career in the human resources field that will allow me to utilize my creativity and allow for continuous professional growth and help the organization meet their long-term goals.
Skills : iCIMS Applicant Tracking System and Onboarding Portal, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, e-Verify, Peoplefluent, Paychex Preview, ADP Workforce Now, PrimePay, data entry and report production.
- Ensures all payroll-related tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner to produce weekly and biweekly payroll supporting 65plus divisions with approximately 27,000 associates including off-cycle check processing.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of required payroll reports, data input, and audit of payroll information entered according to our SOX and Internal Auditor requirements.
- Provides a consistent, high-level of customer service.
- Maintains well-documented and well-organized payroll records including the processing and maintaining of withholding orders.
- Researches and corrects payroll errors to include balance adjustments, and manual check processing for over/under payments.
- Processes of off-cycles, termination pay, direct deposit forms and reversals, stop payments and other payroll payments.
- Ensures daily bank reports are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
Bachelor Of Science
Payroll Analyst (Contract) Resume
Headline : Performance driven payroll professional in facilitating accurate processing of payroll. Strong comprehensive knowledge and understanding of payroll administration, human resource and accounting principles and practices. Excellent organizational and implementation skills with the ability to independently plan and direct business affairs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Skills, File Management.
- Collect, organize and send garnishment orders to ADP via scanned image files for interpretation and setup in SAP.
- Monitor and analyze garnishment setup for accuracy; utilizing knowledge of state and federal laws Ensure garnishments are terminated as releases are received and review employee deductions for any refunds to be issued.
- Stay abreast to any state and federal laws regarding garnishments and ensure SAP rules are up to date to reflect those changes.
- Collaborate with ADP and IT to address any discrepancies.
- Auditing of reports for any payroll discrepancies.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion.
- Handle incoming phone calls and e-mail inquiries from Human Resource contacts and employees in reference to payroll issues.
- Utilization of Federal Office of Child Support Debit Inquiry Service portal.
Bachelor Of Arts
Payroll Analyst/Advisor Resume
Headline : To continue to broaden my career path, and expand my knowledge, while achieving my career and personal goals, as well as the goals of the company.
Skills : Lawson, Kronos, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, Ten-Key By Touch, CUBS, SSI Billing, STAR Navigator, Meditech Magic And 6.0, Epic, Centricity Business 4.0.
- Performs data collection, evaluation, entry, testing, configuration and maintenance of payroll systems, utilizing other software products as needed Reviews records and source documentation to identify discrepancies or inaccuracies in data and recommends corrections as needed.
- Responsible for balancing and submitting third party electronic files, and sending payment for miscellaneous payroll deductions.
- Reviews audit reports and makes adjustments to ensure the accuracy of each employee's paycheck, deductions and earnings record.
- Investigates, analyzes, and reports discrepancies to appropriate accounting/payroll contacts.
- Works closely with all Finance staff to define application reporting needs.
- Analyzes and evaluates customer requirements for new or modified reports.
- Defines system queries and prepares reports using payroll reporting features and other report writing software.
Lead Payroll Analyst Resume
Objective : Self motivated team player with strong analytical skills, demonstrated strong problem solving abilities, and aptitude to make fair and unbiased appraisals of customer travel concerns based on multiple issues.
Skills : Payroll, Excel, Access, Human Resources, Healthcare.
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Maintains data integrity and entries of new hire paperwork, federal and state required employee documents Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
Payroll Analyst Resume
Summary : 17 year Human Resource Professional looking for a company to be a part of who exemplifies teamwork, prosperity, growth and ingenuity.
Skills : Microsoft office, Microsoft project.
- Manage and audit entire payroll process and all facets of accounting payroll procedures.
- Handled garnishments', unemployment and workers' compensation payroll, maintained personnel files, and updated the payroll process plan.
- Complete corporate payroll for over 600 personnel on a weekly basis and process payroll checks for either distribution or direct deposit.
- Responsible for administering quarterly bonuses, due diligence, commissions, stop payment and reissue lost payroll checks.
- Compiles employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records.
- Computes wages and deductions, and enters data as appropriate.
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information in order to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and posts information onto designated records.