Accounts Administrator Resume
Summary : To obtain an accounting position with an organization that will utilize progressive experience and skills and will lead to a lasting relationship.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prepare, file and pay all state and federal payroll taxes and the State's Employer's Contribution and Wage Report on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state labor laws and UI tax statutes, rules, regulations, policies & procedures.
- Managed company's health, dental, life and disability insurance benefits as well as Worker's Compensation insurance, liability and other business insurance.
- Review and assist in drafting and editing legal documents, employee handbooks, contracts, and curriculum materials, and submit recommended changes for consideration by the President and Vice President.
- Prepare contractual form agreements between SB&A and its subcontractors and associates.
- Prepare and submit monthly status reports of corporate sales and expense accounts to the President.
- Receive cash and check payments from customers and prepare bank deposits.
- Reconcile all bank statement accounts with accounting software records on a monthly basis.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Accounts Administrator Resume
Summary : Finance and Accounting professional with well-rounded experience in Tax Preparation, Auditing, General Accounting as well as Financial Management Services.
Skills : Commissions Payable, Royalties Payable, Marketing, Health/Life License, Collections, Sales Support.
- Reviewed and edit timesheets for accuracy and compliance to company policy and state regulations, related to processing off-cycle check requests for termination pay.
- Worked with Legal and Risk departments in processing special payments timely such as severance settlements and DOL payments.
- Coordinated with the on-cycle processing group to future payments.
- Maintained and updated processes related to employee direct deposit and pay card including setup, changes, and cancellations, in the payroll system.
- Assisted with direct deposit and pay card audits as needed by running queries and auditing against source documents received.
- Runs and processes query for termed employees with direct deposits to inactive setups in payroll systems.
- Processed activities related to wage assignments, including child support orders, state and federal tax levies and other garnishment setups as well as assist with answers and interrogatories within assigned region and/or pay cycle.
- Ran weekly agent queries on new agent deduction setups to maintain goal limit amounts.
Bachelor of Science
Jr. Accounts Administrator Resume
Objective : Dedicated to driving customer/client satisfaction and product visibility through highly-targeted online and offline marketing strategies. Experienced in public relations, events planning, relationship building, and management.
Skills : Strong Oral And Written Communication.
- Worked closely with upper management to ensure that the scope and direction of each project were on schedule.
- Collaboratively oversaw the timely completion of action items.
- Ensured the quality of text outputs in various print and digital formats, including copy editing and final quality control reviews, working closely with team leads.
- Revised and edited for accurate content, spelling, grammar, punctuation, spacing, and formatting.
- Ensured client revisions were applied.
- Experience working high-attendee, multi-day, corporate events.
- Pre-event, on-site and post-event communication with event attendees, participants, and clients.
- Used QuickBooks to prepare invoices and checks and create reports.
Accounts Administrator II Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and organized professional with over 6 years of experience with Accounting in the Medical and Manufacturing fields. Adept at accomplishing multiple tasks simultaneously and working well under pressure.
Skills : Extensive Quick Books, Office Word, Office Excel, Mega West, Cabinet NG, Plex, Internet And Typing.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to correct accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.Cash reconciliations, payment date accounting, monthly reporting and report production, daily modeling, analysis and reporting, and financial analysis.
- Research and resolve Business Units inquiries for assigned functional areas.
Bachelor Of Science
Accounts Administrator III Resume
Headline : To find a position that will offer the opportunity to exercise many skill sets and contribute to the financial success of your company.
Skills : MS Office, Quickbooks, Collections, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking, Management.
- Provides administrative support to the President and Director of Pioneer Building Services, Inc.
- Responsible for the entering of payroll for 289 personnel to The Payroll Network.
- Responsible for accurate submission of SEIU 82 Union reports.
- Responsible for entering all monthly billings for all properties within Sage Timberline Office via Quick Bill.
- Upon completion, prints, posts and mails all invoices entered.
- Responsible for the scanning of all checks via Cash Pro-Online to the Bank of America Pioneer Business Account.
- Responsible for printing of Aging Report for processing of Cash Receipts via the Accounts Receivable module within Sage Timberline for all checks received from monthly billings.
- Responsible for coding/entering of daily invoices within the AP module of Sage Timberline and cutting of all applicable checks.
- Responsible for entering all Time and Materials invoices monthly and posting to the Sage Timberline system.
Accounts Administrator III Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will utilize diverse skills as well as offer an immediate challenge. Responsible for the administration of a variety of small and medium sized retirement accounts including 401(k) Defined Benefit and IRA accounts.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Responsible for answering patient billing concerns.
- Scheduling of patient appointments.
- Collecting balances from patients, insurance companies and attorneys.
- Typing and disbursing physician liens.
- Review of insurance EOBs.
- Submitting appeals to insurance companies.
- Coordinating and responding to patient and insurance correspondence.
Accounts Administrator I Resume
Headline : An experienced professional with a successful career in banking, business development, and administration. Interfacing with others at all levels to ensure organizational goals are attained.
Skills : Microsoft Office suite, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Processing of daily cash and banking.
- Dealing with various customer and supplier inquiries.
- Processing customer and supplier invoices, debit and credit notes.
- Maintain the Health & Safety file Maintain archives, and general filing.
- Supported client reporting by calculating and updating indices and prepared client meeting materials for portfolio managers.
- Achieved recognition for high performance and success, beginning tenure as an administrative assistant transitioning to billing than to client reporting.
- Reconcile bank statements with the company's records.
Lead Accounts Administrator Resume
Summary : To effectively utilize customer service, administrative, accounting, purchasing, problem solving, attention to detail, project handling, report and database management skills, and discretion.
Skills : MicroSoft Office, Accounting, Purchasing, Trainer.
- Assisted with month-end closure duties Prepared all General entries.
- Daily input of invoices and Handled client billing.
- Provided reception services for the front office.
- Daily interaction with employees regarding payroll issues, federal and state withholding issues, and vacation accrued.
- Performed accounts payable/receivable and bank reconciliation.
- Calculated vacation time owed to employees.
- Analyzed raw data to generate regular reports to leadership
Asst. Customer Accounts Administrator Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with an innovative approach as acquired over the span of 20 years. Exceptionally diligent with superior organizational and communication skills that covers the field of finance.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet navigation, QuickBooks Software, PeopleSoft.
- Responsible for the business side of Etiquette healthcare service operations.
- Negotiate claims with insurance adjusters.
- Evaluate the training needs of personnel and make recommendations.
- Oversee and keep track of the budget management of a department division.
- Maintain a highly productive, efficient, and quality-driven environment at all times, with a focus on client care and emotional support.
- Maintain awareness of trends within the field.
- Train new hires on phlebotomy techniques and procedures.
Masters Of Science
Accounts Administrator Resume
Summary : Personable, highly motivated and detail oriented in a professional demeanor. Talent to train, motivate and develop staff to reach their fullest potential and to maximize business opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Computer, Leadership, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Successfully collect and deposit rents on a daily basis during the 1st-5th of the month.
- Process and serve three-day notices on delinquent accounts adhering to legal procedures and company policies.
- Consistently follow up on delinquent accounts through phone calls, notices, and in-person contacts to ensure rent is paid in full.
- Monitor and collect delinquent water and utility accounts for current residents; consistently achieve $0 per door on a monthly basis through persistent follow up with residents.
- Accurately process move-ins/outs, all rental activity, including ITV paperwork, lease addendums; prepare accurate reposts for end of month financial reviews.
- Consistently follow up on delinquent move-out balances, collecting a majority of charges and sending few balances to a collection.
Achieved recognition for high performance and success, beginning tenure as an administrative assistant transitioning to billing than to client reporting.