Property Maintenance Technician Resume
Headline : Over 5 years construction and maintenance experience. 7 years of experience in the micro computer field as a support technician and helpdesk analyst over 9 years of experience with ISO 9001.
Skills : Maintanence, Manufacturing.
- Repair and maintain HVAC equipment, roofs, lighting, pumps, motors, fans, plumbing, some appliances, boilers, heaters, electrical devises, door locks, drywall, painting, some carpentry, electrical components.
- Perform and ensure that all assigned maintenance requests are handled on an immediate basis, if possible, and that residents are notified if parts must be ordered, causing delay.
- Continually inspect the property and report deficiencies to supervisor.
- Work with the Rental office in the scheduling of vacant units for refurbishing and occupancy.
- Follow preventative maintenance programs for the property and specific equipment.
- Responsible to keep supervisor fully informed with both verbal and written communication, including but not limited to the feasibility of calling outside maintenance and requisitioning the purchase of required materials.
- Responsible for complying with safety regulations to avoid injury to self and others.
Sr. Property Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Related to work orders and projects that include electrical, plumbing, drywall replacement and/or repair, painting, lock replacement, tile repairs, blind and window treatment and/or replacement, HVAC furnace and a/c repairs.
Skills : Administration, Excel, Word, Medical Terminology.
- Serviced general plumbing and basic electrical needs of the property to include replacing/fixing toilets, light switches, garbage disposals, ceiling fans, etc.
- Inspected facilities and equipment to determine need and extent of service, equipment required, and type and number of operation and maintenance personnel needed.
- Picked up trash on the property and maintains general property appearance.
- Assisted with maintaining proper inventory levels and orders maintenance supplies, with manager Observed condition of property in general and reports any unusual circumstances.
- Made regular inspection of the grounds, buildings, plumbing, electrical fixtures, appliances and major equipment, as directed.
- Demonstrated familiarity with location of power, water, gas turnoff valves, clean-out traps, fire extinguishers and fire hydrants on the property.
- Entered occupied homes to make necessary repairs.
Lead Property Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Property Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of facilities, buildings and grounds of the communities under a maintenance contract with the management company.
Skills : Home Deliveries, Retail Steel Work, Waste Management.
- Maintenance and repair of several convenience store locations and supervision of outside contractors.
- Started a preventive maintenance program to prevent any equipment failures during peak periods of use.
- Started compliance program for petroleum spills.
- Improved methods to keep accurate records for inventory.
- Ability to locate electronic and electrical malfunctions on equipment used in the petroleum equipment industry.
- Maintained appearance of office building and adjacent parking garage Assisted in repairs to buildings.
- Manage time efficiently to increase profit margin Perform property audits for safety Communicating with tenants and property owners to discover and resolve problems.
AA In Electronics
Property Maintenance Technician/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Driven by results with model organizational skills and unrivaled interpersonal skills. Enthusiastic and eager to learn and grow while successfully meeting challenges and promptly adapt new concepts.
Skills : Maintanence, Manufacturing.
- Adhere to the preventative maintenance program for each community.
- Perform minor maintenance replacement and repair in areas of carpentry, electrical work, HVAC, plumbing, mechanical, painting, flooring, and other minor building repairs through daily work orders as long as a permit is not required to conduct the job.
- Complete all required forms and work orders.
- Perform casual labor, such as lifting/moving heavy items as directed by management following appropriate safety procedures.
- Routinely inspect building mechanical systems/equipment to ensure proper performance and maintenance.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, boilers, etc.
- Routinely inspect common areas to ensure they are maintained clean and in an aesthetically appealing condition.
- Conduct property inspections and input to facility database.
Property Maintenance Technician/Consultant Resume
Summary : Results driven individual who consistently exceeds expectations through thorough assessment, solid action strategies, and accountability. Able to manage and build competent, dynamic teams through trust, excellent communication, and development.
Skills : Good hands on, fast learner, good listener, good customer service, team worker, quick handler, well performer.
- Maintain grounds and buildings on a daily basis.
- Ensure all equipment used by homeowners is in safe and working order consistently including items in club house, pool area and compactor.
- Work closely with Property Manager to prioritize work through maintenance system.
- Brought center up to date in all maintenance areas following dismissal of prior management company.
- Worked directly with Property Manager and Board to prioritize major project plan to accomplish within end of year guideline.
- Updated power issues with condo building lighting in three areas.
- Corrected issues with six of the pool pump lines so that residents had a working recreation area.
- Used Electric, plumbing, minor building projects, trimming of foliage, power washing, painting, maintain lighting, parking lots and irrigation systems.
Property Maintenance Technician III Resume
Objective : Property Maintenance Technician where can utilize skills and experience towards the benefit of the company and its consumer.
Skills : Precision measurement devices and digital equipment.
- Initiating, performing & overseeing maintenance projects.
- Turnovers, general maintenance, repairs, maintaining fire systems, grounds upkeep,and overall upkeep of large multi-family properties.
- Assisting team leaders in carrying out the implementation of various policies, standards, procedures and programs relating to the overall maintenance and upkeep of the properties.
- Handling a variety of facility maintenance requirements.
- Works with on-site Manager to meet and exceed the needs of the facility.
- Develop scopes of work for small improvements/services and seek out qualified contractors to bid the work.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors, negotiating pricing, collaborating on approved vendor list, keeping vendor list updated and publishing the list for the properties.
Property Maintenance Technician II Resume
Objective : Seeking an opportunity to add value and achieve success by contributing knowledge and experience, while seeking avenues to grow professionally.
Skills : Trained Refrigeration Technician, Trained CNC Bridge Machine Operator, LvL 2 Ossid Maintenance Technician, Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Reason for leaving: Challenging job offer Work in a fast position requiring the skills of a team oriented, enthusiastic and dependable.
- Understand the challenges of maintenance with in the property management field.
- Attention to detail, familiar will all aspects of maintenance including turning apartments, painting, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, to assist in maintaining apartment homes, making units ready for occupancy.
- Professional appearance and solid prior job history.
- Ability to accept supervision, complete assigned tasks in timely manner.
- Able to deal with resident inquiries and represent the company in a polite and professional manner under often hectic and weather conditions.
Property Maintenance Technician I Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity with a company where can fully use skills to contribute the organizations success and growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access.
- Supervise 3rd party Facility Vendor for off-site UR Real Estate Services portfolio exceeding 1.5 million sq ft office, medical space.
- Liaison to program leaders, landlords, and UR specialty depart contacts.
- Establish, maintain, and streamline policies, procedures, and communications as they pertain to contractual relationships and UR policies and guidelines.
- Negotiate vendor contracts and maintain relationships with landlords, respective Town reps to ensure compliance.
- Review Project Work Orders for accuracy and compliance of vendor contract.
- Assist with internal program/departmental capital and operational funding processes for special project work requests.
- Supervise special projects and coordinate efforts to completion.
Bachelors In Business
Property Maintenance Technician/Executive Resume
Summary : Dedicated construction technician with 35 years combined construction and property maintenance experience. Strong skills set in reading and understanding blue prints, schematics and manuals. Analytical thinker with the ability to multi task and provide effective solutions in a fast paced environment.
Skills : pPoperty management.
- Responsible for all phases of building construction and property maintenance.
- Able to read and understand blue prints and schematics; to include building construction, electrical and mechanical.
- Experienced in all aspects of building construction to include but not limited to carpentry, plumbing, electrical and mechanical.
- Extensive knowledge of property/maintenance, building codes and inspection methods.
- Responsible for preparing project drawings and implementation.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with building inspectors and property management team.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to access a situation and provide effective solutions.
Associate In Electronics
Property Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking a position which will allow to best use experience and expertise to develop new skills and apply knowledge sense to the growth of a business.
Skills : Piano player, literature.
- Completes all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments thru repair 0r replacement.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Operates power tools and measuring devices Schedule and complete the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Provides 24-hour emergency maintenance service.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Complete grounds work as directed which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.