Front Desk Manager Resume
Headline : Seasoned Front Desk Manager dedicated to bringing organizations the next phase of growth and development. Diligent and motivated to improve processes, streamline operations and increase revenue. To obtain a challenging job in an administrative field that will utilize and further develop my customer service and office skills.
Skills : Bi-lingual, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, And Excel, Money-handling And Credit Card Transactions
- Performing daily execution of front desk operations throughout all shifts.
- Entrusted to discuss, resolve, and follow-up with guests regarding any issues and inquiries.
- Organizing, confirming, and processing all cash handling and credit card transactions, inquiries, and refunds from a front-office, and back-office standpoint.
- Accountable for all inventory and supply purchases for the front and back office, as well as the market.
- Ensuring that all areas, including the lobby, are well-maintained at all times.
- Responsible for the management of accounts payable with respect to front desk operations, including logging invoices and receipts in management's checkbook, and payment of invoices in a timely manner.
- Responsible for creating, analyzing, and distributing invoices to all direct bill account holders; as well as follow- up, assurance, and application of payment collections.
- Ensuring that awareness, training, promotions, and operations of the new service recovery application ran efficiently and smoothly.
- Actively participating in weekly and quarterly meetings with owners, and managers to discuss, address, and resolve all hotel topics and concerns.
Associate in Hospitality Management
Assistant Front Desk Manager Resume
Headline : Extremely talented Front Desk Manager with more than six years experience in providing quality guest service within the guidelines specified by the hotel management; overseeing all Front Office operations, (Front Desk, PBX, Concierge, Bell, Door, and Valet Services), setting and maintaining high level of guest service, providing support for the line staff, providing training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining of all the front office shift employees.
Skills : Customer Service, Training, Onq, Opera, Account Receivable, Coaching Staff, (Microsoft Office
- Oversaw and supervised all duties performed by all front office employees.
- Coached, counseled and disciplined employees when necessary, using proper documentation and proper techniques.
- Ensured that all front office employees complete their essential duties before their departure.
- Ensured that all front office employees are posted at their stations at the posted time.
- Assisted with all sick calls or tardiness by finding proper coverage, report to work and stay until proper coverage can be found.
- Accountable for the proper training and daily monitoring of all service levels provided by employees to guests and other fellow employees.
- Accountable for meeting and coming in under payroll and expense budgets.
- Accountable for maintaining and monitoring that all employees follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Ensured proper inventory controls, working with sales and reservations to ensure maximum selling potential and house balance.
BS in English
Office And Front Desk Manager Resume
Summary : A self-motivated and organized Office And Front Desk Manager with over 14 years of experience providing customer serviced and skillful support to department managers. Experienced with a strong environmental awareness, excellent writing skills, and the ability to find innovative solutions. A gifted hospitality Manager with experience in providing quality customer service. Managing all front office and back of the house in hotels.
Skills : Clerical, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Computer
- Working on membership cancellation of NSF calls, EOD audit report and bank deposits, new membership application audits and financial assistance calls.
- Implementing facility communications with other front desk staff with weekly memos and front desk training.
- Assisting with membership director duties including ACH and CC drafts, NSF calls and cancellations, membership exception reports.
- Verifying that personal and payment information on guest accounts was accurate and complete.
- Creating the company's first employee manual including training and development.
- Negotiating pricing with vendors regarding wholesale billing and marketing procedures.
- Composing and drafting all outgoing correspondence and reports for managers.
- Scheduling appointments, taking phone calls, managing calendar systems, and consulting with the owner regularly.
- Maintaining the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
Associates in Business
Assistant Front Desk Manager Resume
Objective : Assistant Front Desk Manager with 3 plus years of experience is seeking a position in the hospitality industry or Administrative Assistant with an emphasis on hosting or guest relations. Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Proven ability to establish rapport with clients and exceed sales quotas. Reliable and driven, with strong time management and prioritization abilities. Strong Interpersonal communication skills. Organizational skills and customer service orientation. Adaptability and ability to work under pressure Conflict resolution expert Courteous demeanor Energetic work attitude.
Skills : Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, And PowerPoint), Superior Email And Telephone Etiquette, Ability To Operate Office Machines (fax, Copy, Scan, Computers, Telephone, And Printer), Communication
- Verifying that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Receiving information from the previous shift manager and passes on pertinent details to the incoming manager.
- Checking cashiers in and out and verifying banks and depositing at the end of each shift.
- Analyzing rate variance, monitoring credit report and maintaining close observation of daily house count.
- Operating all aspects of the front office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation, and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Ensuring logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guest's managers and other employees.
- Reviewing daily front office work and activity reports generated by night audit.
- Maintaining an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
BS in English
Front Desk Manager/Assistant General Manager Resume
Headline : Front Desk Manager/Assistant General Manager dedicated to effective team management and customer satisfaction. Management professional effective at building highly-motivated teams, as well as leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. Customer service professional seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities. Adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Database Management, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Data Entry, Account Management, Mac OS X, PC, Excel, Wordperfect, Powerpoint, Project, Adobe, Quickbooks, Quicken, Teamviewer
- Managed and monitored activities of all employees in the front office department making sure they adhere the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
- Maintained a professional and high-quality service oriented environment at all times.
- Acted as manager on duty for the hotel, dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Informed all front office staff of daily activities, group, and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- Checked accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if appropriate.
- Undertook full responsibility for scheduling and payroll of the department.
- Undertook full responsibility for managing operating expenses and purchasing for the department worked closely with the housekeeping department to improve guest services and fostered cross-departmental communication.
- Coordinated daily activities with the hotel management team on a daily basis.
BA in Communication
Front Desk Manager/Night Auditor Resume
Headline : A meticulous Front Desk Manager with more than 6 years in Office Management, Support Staff Management, Admin Training/Supervision & Event Planning who is a team player, dependable, excellent with handling multiple tasks while maintaining strong attention to detail, a professional demeanor, and excellent communication skills. Seeking a challenging Admin position with a well-established company offering an opportunity to utilize my experience & skills while allowing the opportunity for continued professional growth.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite, ChoiceAdvantage, CLC Lodging, WebGenesis, AIA Contracts, Sage, DocuWare, WordPerfect And QuickBooks, Type 75wpm.
- Supervising the operation of the front desk to maintain the highest productivity, employee morale and guest service as possible.
- Managing guest check-ins & check-outs, individual & group reservations, cancellations, payments, post-credits & adjustments and preparing housekeeping daily worksheets on choice advantage property management system.
- Communicating with housekeeping and maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Making and confirming reservations, maintaining accurate records of room availability, posting additional room charges, computing bills, recording guest comments or complaints and referring guest to managers as necessary.
- Answering inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions.
- Maintaining lobby and common areas, restocking supplies, replenishing beverages and preparing refreshments.
- Processing payments & invoicing of corporate accounts on Webgenesis & CLC Lodging Systems.
- Determining charges for services requested, collecting deposits or payments, or arranging for billing.
BS in English
Front Desk Manager/Receptionist Resume
Objective : Results-oriented, hardworking, dedicated Front Desk Manager/Receptionist with 2 years of experience seeking a management position in hospitality where my attention to detail and dedication to customer service will benefit the organization and enhance personal growth.
Skills : Computer Knowledge, Highly Organized, Confidentiality And Complaint Handling, Decisive Goal - Orientated, Luxury Guest Services, Staff Motivation, And Training
- Cross-trained to do daily manager report, explained what are hotel statistics, room revenue, average daily rate, occupancy rate, and final transactions report.
- Learned how to read pool and spa chemicals and what to do to balance it.
- Established relationships with competition so when they were sold out they referred business to the hotel.
- Tried to offer a reasonable price in order to keep the guest satisfied and the company as well.
- Verified customer's credit and established how the customer would pay for the accommodation.
- Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guests in the area.
- Set up the continental breakfast every morning documented all guest requests, complaints or problems.
- Made use of electronic acceptance methods verified and swiped credit cards.
- Collected and recorded traveler checks, vouchers and other forms of payment.
BS in Business
Front Desk Manager/Office Manager Resume
Summary : Driven, intelligent, and enthusiastic Front Desk Manager/Office Manager passionate about helping others and working in a customer-driven environment, backed by 9 years of training experience, while fostering positive personal growth. Organized with strong interpersonal and computer skills. Background in customer service and support and accustomed to managing difficult client situations. Adaptable Skilled in quickly processing hotel reservations and check-in and check-out procedures. Innovative problem solver and a fast learner.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office Programs, Typing, Multi-Line Phone System, Filing, Fax, Accounts Receivable, Quickbooks
- Providing exceptional customer service to all guests beginning with the reservations process and ending with the formal check-out, including communicating with the guests the availability of specific rooms and room type.
- Identifying needs for each guest and ensures they are delivered as promised.
- Welcoming each guest with a proper greeting and ensuring that every guest feels accommodated and comfortable in the hotel.
- Maintaining the front desk and lobby area so as to be acceptable to the public and all guests.
- Ensuring that all guest reservations are in order, keys are made, a proper method of payment is obtained, and courtesy calls are made to verify satisfaction with the guestroom and hotel in general.
- Providing the necessary information to the guest so they are familiar with the hotel brand and amenities and services offered at the hotel during the reservation process and check-in.
- Displaying a sense of urgency with the guest at all times to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Making copies, sent faxes and handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
Senior Front Desk Manager Resume
Summary : Front Office Manager with a huge background of 8 plus in supervising and managing all aspects of the front office, performing daily monitoring of rooms inventory, rate and plan availability, ensuring adequate staffing levels for all departments, front desk, communication department, and night audit. A desire to apply relationship building, critical thinking, and strategic skills in a position with a company that cares for their employees and their community.
Skills : MS Office, Budgeting, Business Analysis, Customer Service, Data Entry, type 85+ WPM
- Modified and organized personnel filing system for quicker access for approximately 30 employee records for management.
- Edited and updated employee handbook to reflect updated with changing rules and regulations.
- Analyzed and updated job descriptions of hotel positions to clarify job duties.
- Created and implemented a fire & safety preventative maintenance program in accordance with the state of fire marshal for hotels/motels for nineteen fire extinguishers and over 100 emergency lights.
- Designed and improved various logs and policies to streamline communication between staff and management.
- Performed all duties related to front desk including guest services, reservations, billing/filing, guest feedback reports, answering the telephone in accordance with security and hotel standards, and maintaining proper logs.
- Troubleshoot with other departments about hotel package deals and promotions.
- Trained team members on our club software, hotel procedures and proper etiquette.
Bachelor Of Business Administration
Front Desk Manager Resume
Summary : Front Desk Manager with 8 years of experience, to obtain long term employment with a prestigious company that will enhance the skills I have acquired where my experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction, as well as gain new prominent skills and tasks to further my education and abilities. Core Strengths include Strong organizational skills, Multitask management, Active listening skills, Prioritization, Seasoned in conflict resolution, Scheduling, Adaptive team player, Microsoft Word, Courteous demeanor, Data Entry, Customer service expert, Filing.
Skills : Microsoft Windows 8, 10, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Financial Reporting, Staff Development, Staff Management, Collections, Sales & Marketing
- Recommended top dining and entertainment options for guest.
- Answered department telephone calls within 2 rings, using correct salutations and telephone etiquette.
- Monitored room availability using opera delivered requested items to guests' rooms.
- Supervised 6 fostered strong working relationships with all hotel departments & front desk staff.
- Kept records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Contacted housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests reported problems.
- Assisted front office manager attending weekly operations and resume meetings.
- Handled all day to day task for all of the front offices ensuring all manager on duty task is completed.
- Screened all visitors and calls directing them to the correct employee or office.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls, recording accurate information and messages.